==HAPPY HOLIDAYS==

All good OPs run two pronged.

While we meme Merry Christmas back to life, we need tp push the other end of the situation.

H
appy
H
olidays

Its the hot new fashy meme this Christmas. Fire up your smug anime waifu accounts, check your blood pressure and enjoy a salt laden Christmas

Merry Christmas, you filthy fucking yid.

You stupid shithead the point is to make them kvetch that their fucking bullshit has been coopted by literal nazis you faggot

how many duplicates do you need?
or are you just trying to sound like a nigger?

Merry. Christmas.

How to spot cancer 101

NO FUCKING SHIT

Interesting how quick the shills turn up. This could work.

This is how you run a dirty op and gain ground fuck face

wew

Merry. Christmas.

The point is to make that shit untenable. If we can meme ADL to list happy holidays as a hate symbol, then my work is done.

Yes lets stop using "merry Christmas" and use the marketable and globalist "Happy Holidays" instead, that will show those kikes.

OP is right fuck you nigger shills Happy Holidays is now CIAlt-Right fayshyyy-tier make it happen you fucking retards.

Merry. Christmas.

No dont take a chance to make a shit tier globalist meme unusable.

By all means just let it fester and live.

Thats the fucking point.
When happy holidays = heil hitler
This shitty fucking meme dies and merry christmas returns.
How fucking dense are you?

While I agree, in principle, with OP regarding the possibility for making the left–in particular, the ADL–eat more of itself, the problem here is threefold.

You detract from Merry Christmas. The potential benefits of making them go apey over HH are outweighed by the losses in coverage to them going apey over Merry Christmas.

Regardless of the intent, Happy Holidays is still a kike creation. As satisfying as it would be to possibly see the ADL eat itself over this, we would still be propagating their message.

After that bullshit, the consensus seems to be to treat any proposed op with an even larger dose of salt. The possibility for a repeat attempt is there.

This is a goldmine. Time to start spreading “hate speech”. Use the hashtag #happyholidays and add “hateful messages”.

Who gives a shit, spreading kike stuff mixed in with “hateful” messages is damaging and degrading to them. So we should do it.

I agree entirely but the salt would be enormous. Make them sperg out trying to "save" happy holidays, this has potential to be shill-proof because the darker it goes the better

I dig it. We need something that will signal "THIS IS A NAZI OP REEEEEEE!" to the social justice/antifa faggots, but will look completely harmless to the normals.

Added some color

Its simple, its funny, anyone can do it (edgier the better) and its irreparably damaming to the corporate globalist meme

Whats the downside? (Genuinely asking)

It's Yuletide you fucking christcuck faggots stop shoving christ aka yeshua aka "yahweh is salvation", the kike abstraction in our classic aryan celebrations
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Get out.

If I'm understanding OP correctly, then the hashtag should be #HH

oh go fuck a pine tree you grinch.

HA HA

two cancers dont make a right, OP

and when does happy yuletide return?

THERE IS NO TOO FAR

So noted.

I tightened it up to make it perfect for t-shirts and armbands.

Whoops. Forgot the second H.

but now it isnt 88 anymore. it's just 8

See

but wHHen you say HHappy HHolidays you HHave to goose step and give tHHe m a roman salute, otHHerwise it isnt
F
A
S
HH
Y
enougHH
amirite fellow pollacks? fuck you OP, your edge isnt sharp enough to even stare a woman im the eyes and say merry christmas to some bitch that tells you "muh happy holidays"

Dont worry Ive already fired up my oven Ill climb in with the turkey

Checked.
Also wouldnt you rather already be in their head before you have to be a passive aggressive fag?
Images of the waffen deep in some happy holidaying atheistic shrill spinster next time they try and say it *should* get you rock hard

but that just looks like a shadow instead of a second H. could you fit two H's inside the circle?
actually i guess it's still 88 even if there's only one H, since it occurs twice in order to complete the 'appy olidays'

The problem is making it still appear to be a swastika stand-in. How about this?

With a darker top H

bro im already in their fuckin heads, im master race alpha. im the enemy.

Simething like

The idea is good, but i don't see any good execution here. Feels forced.

Probably work better to use a sock-normie account and go bitch on twitter that Happy Holidays is being used as code for 88. You don't need any pics or proof, you just have to be shrill about it.

Oh god what have i done

There is no wrong way to do it.
IRL:
"Happy Holidays"
"Omg did you know that nazis are using that now for… you know who.."

I disagree and this reeks of participation trophies and moral relativism. If a thing is worth doing, it's worth doing right.

That said I consider your IRL example a very good way to go about it.

I get what you mean on the surface but this works on any level you do it at, crazy unhinged people can participate and actually still advance the core message. There are multiple levels that this can be hinged at and still push the happy holidays = heil hitler meme.

Fuck, you can even hide your powerlevel and meme it irl and it still works, plus its funny (no?)

I tried.
It's quite difficult to align the letters to a flag, since they feel independent

Kek