URGENT!! THE DEATH OF BITCOIN IS HERE!!!

save-crypto.com/

Urgent!

Crypto is under attack!
“(a) In general.—No person shall knowingly conceal, falsify, or misrepresent, or attempt to conceal, falsify, or misrepresent, from or to a financial institution, a material fact concerning the ownership or control of an account or assets held in an account with a financial institution.">
“(b) Penalties.—A person convicted of an offense under subsection (a), or a conspiracy to commit such offense, shall be imprisoned for not more than 10 years, fined not more than $1,000,000, or both.
Senator Diane Feinstein is trying to push a bill to essentially make it illegal to use cryptocurrencies. We need to work together to kill this particular bill. Whatever reservations you have about "oh, calling your congressman is straight communism" or whatever, now is not the time, we need to murderate this law.

Read the bill here

Basically, this is just starting out, but we need people to help us defeat this. Let's be focused, people.

OUR GOAL: Kill this bill, permanently if possible.
This bill is awful. It has crazy stuff in it like:

SEC. 8. Freezing bank accounts of persons arrested for offenses involving the movement of money across international borders.

Yeah, that's right. Send bitcoin to your auntie in the old country and you'll get 5 years, matey.

SEC. 10. Technical amendment to restore wiretap authority for certain money laundering and counterfeiting offenses.

Suspected of using bitcoin? Great, now we have a justification to look at your nudes!

SEC. 15. Obtaining foreign bank records from banks with United States correspondent accounts.

This entire section is terrifying and orwellian beyond what I can do justice, you'll need to read it.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/
coindesk.com/blockstream-using-satellites-beam-bitcoin-earth/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiat_money
save-crypto.com/
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/1241/text
cleantechnica.com/2017/06/29/solarcoin-cryptocurrency-earned-generating-solar-electricity/
archive.is/zapej
rt.com/business/412619-russia-cryptocurrencies-oil-trade/
themarketmogul.com/1000-people-40-bitcoin/
greentechmedia.com/articles/read/bitcoin-uses-more-energy-than-ireland
digiconomist.net/bitcoin-energy-consumption
archive.is/tKO6D
youtube.com/watch?v=rrr_zPmEiME
pivx.org/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-20/zar-tumbles-south-africa-decides-nationalize-central-bank-confiscate-land
zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-20/washington-post-propagandizes-again-says-fedcoin-will-be-bigger-bitcoin
zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-20/bitcoin-hashgraph-mike-maloney-crypto-revolution
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off cryptokike

Let it die.

In my opinion crypto is the next big thing for kikes to kike, it makes digital currency actually feasible for governments to adopt and due to the public nature of the ledger it would theoretically make all purchases by the public open for whatever governing body to pry. I realize a large portion of the board is for crypto because it skirts around the banks but i fear it's opening a pandoras box of kikery.

When are you fuckers going to gas this one?

I wish it was when she was born.

this is not a thread about OP claiming that bitcoin will crash and needs to panic, this is a thread about some law being passed to ban bitcoin all together.

in your opinion, crypto is an alternative sorrow for jews to hijack because its something that suddenly exists now which threatens their old shitty money system, the bank is in trouble along with everything else, this rises concerns for filthy rich kikes, and they WILL invest on cryptocurrency regardless if they are against it, that way "pretending" to care about the damn thing while promoting it raises awareness of the crypto currency thus allowing them to excuse themselves to imply regulation, just because a jew is using something doesn't mean that they support it, quite the contrary, they are OVERsupportive so that it can die faster, if you haven't realized how jews play their game then you're clearly fucking lost.

Good.
that's the most jewish shit I've ever heard. And I know the literal meme. That is literally the most jewish shit possible.

Bitcoin is not currency nigger, it is classified as property

Crusty old yentas can run for decades on hatred and infant foreskins.

See

Literally no one cares but you, kike.

This would isolate us from the civilized world. I thought Feinsteins wanted Afrimerica to be part of the global community.

Partly want it to die, because I didn't buy any when it was $20 a coin. Or when it was $200.
Etc.

What's with all the anti-cryptocurrency shilling lately?

As little as 6 months ago, anyone with brain cells here understood that cryptocurrencies are a once in a civilization chance to destroy the banking cartels.

Stand back, this is activating my almonds.

which isn't actually true because you don't need a network to keep a cryptocurrency, you fucking idiot.

get your grandfather mentality out of the way, you fucking boomer kike.

Cryto coins are only going to survive when people are willing to treat them as currency, not some shitty get-rich-quick investment scam.

I've never gotten a good explanation how it threatens shit. It's properties are pretty much that of gold, except without anonymity and physical security. We all know how well the gold standard went.

which is your fault either way because plenty of other alt coins were mad cheap awhile back when bitcoin was 2,000, now because BTC boosted all of the shitty altcoins also exploded, you could have made thousands if you actually did some research.

It's shit that you're supposed to be able to spend that someone other than you controls the value of. It's intangible and as soon as the richest investors cash out, you and everyone else that has .2 bitcoins are fucked.
It's fucking kiked and you're a kike for telling us otherwise.
Oh sorry, I forgot this is a progressive board. We don't need guns either, I'll just get a really good antivirus, right?

culture shifts mate, it takes roughly 10/20 years for some drastic change to happen, a transition from regular shitty old phones to touch screen smart phones didn't undergo overnight, these things take time.

It's a little odd that there is no shill push back on this one. Very refreshing to see all my anons seeing through this scam. Trading real work and goods for 1's and 0's is even worse than getting paper.

what is TRADING, the very core that decides the fate of value for nearly everything, you must be clearly retarded if you think bitcoin doesn't apply to those standards, again, boomercuck mentality.
Booo fucking Hooo, you didn't invest in it when it was dirt cheap, now you're viciously cuckhurt, who fucking cares about your feelings, you chose to be a loser, now deal with your deadly asspain, nobody needs your fag tantrum.
Exactly what a boomerkike would say to pretend he's one of us, kill yourself.

They are playing both sides dumb fuck. Learn2trade.

TRADING is when you exchange goods or services for the same. When Israel goes full Samson, which hipster are you going to trade with for bullets?
Oh yeah, I'm definitely the one trying to fit in.

I don't think they care all that much about bitcoin in particular. I suspect it's just the test run to get people used to the idea so they can launch worldgubermintcoin(tm) with less teeth pulling.

Said everyone on the "woah new paradigm duuude" bubble ride, ever (until the insiders cashes out and leaves you with your dick in your hand.) You millennial babbies need to understand that this happens every time something new and novel hits the public.

no user
you are the shills

there is no real difference between paper money and buttcoin
only difference is that jews cant print infinite buttcoins whenever they want

But that's just a convenience for them. They couldn't do the inflation printing trick when we were back on gold either, but they sure as hell still kiked the whole system regardless.

Besides, Bitcoin's non-inflationary nature is determined by user consensus. A ridiculous safeguard if I ever heard one. Gold, as shitty as it is, can't be propagandized into changing it's physical form.

Heiled user. These (((cunts))) are trying to create consensus that "da joos did crypto", when anyone with more than a cursory understanding of the subject knows, as you just said this is our best chance of beating them.

truly you cannot be this autistic.

Exactly, you fucking retard.
They control the supply in both instances. The point of printing money isn't to give them more, it's to make your money less valuable.
God damn you newfags, why the fuck do you think Hitler made the Reichsmark equal to labor worked, rather than a gold standard or whatever else.

By the sounds of the OP the issue is more about how much intrusion into our affairs we're comfortable with and whether we want to give Mr. G yet another coupon to ride in and wreak havoc with our privacy, and private property etc. Personally I don't welcome more regulations into whatever I'm doing.

that was the point of my whole post, are you severely autistic with reading problems?

why do you think they support something they don't like, to make sure they won't get fucked over before its too late, they are parasite that thrives on innovation and alternative ideas, why do you think zuckerdork the facebook faggot overlord purchased the Oculus brand?

Come on man.

Evidently not.

the autism insult still stands, because you clearly outed yourself.

Type out "Gas the kikes, race war now" and "white supremacist" and "Kikes are not God's chosen people"
Because I'm 99% sure if they turned flags on right now you would magically disappear.

You can "autism insult" me as much as you want, my point still stands unaddressed for anyone to see. You crypto lolbergs come off as completely delusional and seem never able to answer simple questions or arguments.

Kiketocurrencies deserve to burn.

Make up your fucking mind.

Create your own blockchain if you don't trust the others.. It's financial anarchy. People are fixated on BTC for some reason.

Unfortunately this is true, the smart money gets out when the dumb money comes in. This is what professional traders actually base their positions on.

You deserve to burn for being such an insufferable idiot. If they snuff out cryptocurrencies we're the kike's slaves permanently.
..but you already knew that, didn't you Moishe?

The level of shilling against crypto here is off the charts.

I'm assuming this is what scares them the most. If Holla Forums got behind crypto and spread it, particularly destroying the MSM narrative that BTC is the only thing which is relevant, it would be a success equal to getting Trump elected.

Crypto is how you beat the (((banks)))

Reported. Kiketocurrency is not stable in any respect. It isn’t money, shlomo.

Yeah, giving Israel everything they ever wanted. Great success indeed.

Let's just keep this thread about cryptocurrency.

I don't want anything that someone else tells me is valuable, that I can never see or touch or keep safe on my own terms.
Anyone saying otherwise needs to go back to fucking lurking because they don't get what the fuck Hitler was talking about.

>Crypto is how you beat the (((banks)))
Again, I've never seen a rational argument why this is so? Only some ramblings about bitcoin's non-inflationary nature. But even assuming this is true (it's not, it's non-inflationary by consensus, which means vulnerable to propaganda) kikes made everyone slaves and banks remained unbeat just fine in the past on a non-inflationary monetary system. So what then? How?

It's a medium of exchanged not controlled by (((them)))

There are 1300 crypto currencies.

The MSM are keeping the narrative to BTC. I imagine the banks will pump that then dump it, then get their newspapers to bemoan the losses of evil BTC to solid hard working people.

Its a narrative to try and stop normies adopting it.

>Crypto is how you beat the (((banks)))

Look how fast BTC got kiked. It's going to take much more than that.

Dollars, Pounds, Euro etc are created by (((banks))) ouf of thin air, then lent to governments who must then tax us to pay for the (((interest)))

Crypto currencies are designed by geeks. They are created by miners across the world. They cannot be issued by the (((banks))) and they cannot be controlled by the government.

Shill harder.

really makes you think how far jews will go by making all of these fake shit posts.

It doesn't matter who made it or who they made it for or why, because it's you paying money for shit that doesn't exist.
You might as well be trading skins on counter strike.

That means cryptocurrencies are already on the level of pennystocks i.e. shit. Great for daytrading vultures and gamblers, not so great if you want it to have a future and a purpose.

I've never seen such a concerted effort to argue with one of my posts. You got a whole team on this?

This is a ridiculous notion. Wealth isn't controlled by governments through their medium, it's controlled through the interaction with society. That is, if you want to use your wealth, you conform to society's rules because they hold the guns.

This is like saying a person could hide their gold stash in the forest and no government could get a hold of it. True, but then you can't fucking use it either.

Three posts is a concerted effort? Try replying instead of complaining. BTC did get kiked really fast and it's a problem for crypto.

Crypto is created by mining. This can be checked. It cannot be controlled by (((banks)))

Anything that takes power from the banks means we win.

Hence the attempt to disrupt this discussion with barely credible 'kikecurrencies' nonsense.

Reported.

you know that jews reporting on this board doesn't actually work right?

also, aren't you suppose to dedicate your time to your shitty candles while denying christianity?

So an infinite supply can be created out of nothing. How about that.
Yeah, it’s not like futures trading exists or anything…

Figures that the frothing crypto lolberg is also a christcuck.

(((the people)))

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Nigger I don't know how to simplify it more than "You are paying money for shit that does not exist."

Wew

figures that the disgruntled fiatcuck is a kike.

I've never once in any of my posts defended fiat in any way. I'm just saying I can't see how cryptocurrencies are any better and asking for some clarification on you lolbergs' wild claims. Instead of answers I get sperging rage.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/altright/

Etherium is mined all over the world.
Monero is untraceable by the government.
Steemit is a blogging platform which gives crypto to posters, not (((facebergers)))
NEO is chinese.

I could go on.

There are hundreds of them.

Look here: coinmarketcap.com/

BUT NO. DON'T GET INVOLVED IN THE FASTEST GROWING TRANSFER OF MONEY IN HISTORY GOYS…. JEWS OWN IT ALL!

It’s sad.

BTC is already compromised. What is your plan to prevent this from happening with other crypto? Looking forward to your answer.

Let's discuss it then. I'm happy to spend any amount of time explaining things….

And where is all that currency stored? Who holds it? You really think the internet is just gonna be around forever? You know (((they))) will decide the goyim don't need internet eventually, right?

>>>/out/

POP QUIZ FOR KIKETOCURRENCY SHILLS:

WHEN THE POWER GOES OUT–AND IT WILL–WHO WILL ACCEPT YOUR MAGNETIC STATES ON A HARD DRIVE IN EXCHANGE FOR FOOD?

Reported.

but where is your argument, avi

STARVE TO DEATH, YID

Maybe if you're a faggot without a homestead that doesn't have wind energy or a backup fuel based generator. Go back to the city, you cum slurping faggot.

It's stored on the blockchain. A decentralised ledger that requires multiple agreements to be accepted.

It has never been hacked. It's impossible to hack it You'd need to almost every miner in the world simultaneously.

Yes the internet isn't going away…

nice pretzelposting (((fam)))

STARVE TO DEATH, YID.

Wew lad

We need dedicated crypto currency threads for those who choose to study the matter before they get involved.

If they're shilled to death or deleted those on the fence will know something is up.

We need kiketocurrency shills to go away entirely.

rational discussion scares you? Hmmmm

Oh so you two guys will keep the internet going when the people who have controlled it since its inception decide the goyim know, shut it down.

Everyone in this thread is saying everyone else is shilling, adding ANOTHER erroneous sticky to our already dogshit front page won't solve that. How about this. If it doesn't exist, take it to /fringe/ or /x/

Well, as I've mentioned several times, just being non-inflationary isn't any safeguard against kikery at all. This in addition to that this non-inflationary nature is consensus based by the users, which mean that it's vulnerable to change by propaganda steering. So how does bitcoin break banks? Kiked out banks worked fine and took over everything without inflationary currency, that's just an added bonus for them.

In actuality what I'm saying is that our problems can't be solved with currency at all. It can't be solved economically. This is because the real problem is one of public perception and the people who holds the keys there rule over the economic sphere whatever it is. Because as I said earlier, wealth isn't extracted from the medium itself, it's extracted through the interactions with society - which every person who wants to operate in said society has to do.

Thus it's not really bitcoin I'm shitting on. It's the utopian lolberg view that it's some sort of magical thing kikes can't handle. They handled gold just fine and what exactly does bitcoin bring to the table that's different, except that it's digital?

Out.

Cool story bro.

user, the jew cries out in pain as he strikes you. It’s likely one person on his own VPN.

bump

noticing a pattern here?

the bagel squad is here to slide threads and push cancerous memes for their viewing pleasure.

Rub harder. It’s not working on us.

sargonfaggot detected, fuck off and die.

Nigger you haven't posted a fucking single argument in this entire thread.

Reported.

Reported.

oh how easy it is to anger you fiatkikes, gas yourself.

Bagel squad elite group in here.

They know the lingo and have special rabbinical dispensation to call us cryptokikes!

ITT: shills can’t pick up a dictionary to learn what ‘fiat’ means before shilling their shit.

Answer my question, kike.

Not just that. When the Romans started issuing their own money (gold coins) the jews hoarded so much of it that eventually there wasn't enough money to go around, it forced the Romans to start lengthening their gold coins with copper just to produce more money to go around (which then led to inflation once the jews dumped their money back on the market).

Explain what you will do with your cryptocurrency when the internet stops.

Nope.

Also:

LAW AND FUCKING ORDER
FOR GOD & COUNTRY

What will you do with your cryptocurrency when the internet stops?

The Internet doesn't even need to stop. When Net Neutrality is dead they can charge you for whatever they please.

It’s like poetry.

Until London no longer sets the price of gold and silver, it's all fiat. All that stacking in your mother's basement doesn't make you any less vulnerable, barring an actual apocalypse.

also i have no clue what to think on bitcoin, but that argument is retarded

What will you do with your cryptocurrency when the internet stops?

Salty poor fag detected.

coindesk.com/blockstream-using-satellites-beam-bitcoin-earth/

Checkmate faggot. You'll be sucking bbc's for food so really, nothing will change for you hahahahahaha.

Inflation and hoarding isn't even the primary base of their kike power. That is usury and loans. Crypto lolbergs seem to think that when crypto reigns everyone will be rich and people won't lend money at interest anymore or something. I don't know really what they mean because as you can see I can't get a single fucking answer.

That should really be a bannable offense. It's immediately recognizable as kike behavior.

nothing because you must be a shabbos goy retard if you put your cryptocurrency on coinbase and not safely encrypted into your computer.

JUST LIKE ACTUAL ASSETS.

Okay so how will you prove to people without electricity how much money you have when the nukes knock out the power grid.

Reported.

Uh huh, but what happens when the power goes out.

I know. I just gave it as an example to show that jews can still mess with currency even when they're not the ones issuing/creating it. To think crypto is outside of their grasp is deadly naïve, especially considering BTC already got kiked.

Hey guys, I really think we should all start trading Team Fortress hats because the kikes can't control that market for some reason.

Got an IRL laugh out of me. Well done.

Reported for what, you JIDF cunt? Bring a proponent of alternative forms of economy that starve the kike, i.e (you)? Fucking kill yourselves you yid cunts, I hope Iran makes you build them fucking pyramids, ya'll seem to like building them.

Who's talking about bitcoin, you fucking kike? I don't trade in that garbage.

Did you see the futures plan backfire? It can't be shorted, nigger.

Crypto doesn't require the internet. P2P works fine. As would bluetooth, LAN, WAN, or a pen & paper. Get learned.

you say that as if I value cryptocurrency more then precious metal silver/gold, you name it.

Fiat is shit, period, crypto will only die if advanced society dies along, you have to be smart and fast, if anything of this sort ever happens, just like fiat currency, you wouldn't be fucking stupid and wait for the cataclysm, if you are predicting those odds and its probable of any chance that the world is going to get purged by some apocalyptic event, you should prepare yourself before hand, meaning, sell all of your cryptoshit and exchange it with gold or some other asset that could be used for trading, honestly you have to be a brainlet if you don't know this by now.

"I have 20 bitcoins because I wrote it down."
How is this not fiat currency

kek

Not the same user, but for the sake of argument:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiat_money

It's an argument worth having btw. Keep going.

Just get your cryptos into your control. Normies ain't gonna store BTC on their hard-drives; it'll be in centralised exchanges that can be DOS'd or coerced. No cryptos once (((they))) pull the plug on Coinbase, GDAX. Fuck 'em. If you don't control them, you don't own them.

Remember children if you pray hard enough for Floppy, he will come, and all your worries will dissipate. It worked for young Terry Staplers.

lol

Not really practical with the exponential growth of the blockchain. Even you lolbergs are going to use centralized exchanges soon enough because centralization is inherent and inevitable in bitcoin, both in keeping the blockchain as well as mining for it.

when is mossad going to change the shift for his staff, you've been at it since the creation of this thread, how much does he pay you per posts?

I hate Bitcoin specifically, like half of it is owned by like 100 kikes, but this would be really bad because it would prevent the use of better cryptos in the future.

If anybody thinks this is anything but bad remember it is being pushed by (((Feinstein))), (D)-CA, #1 anti-2a congresswoman.

Says the guy who has 30% of the posts in the thread, every one of them void of argument or rationality and heavy on pilpul insults.

I wonder what Hitler would say about you paying money for shit that doesn't exist.

Enjoy starving.

Because the info is stored on peoples computers and not bank jew computers. Why are you so against something the kikes don't have control of? Why can you not see the bill in the OP is the kikes attempt at controlling crypto?

Why do you people keep insinuating having crypto assets means you cannot have hard assets (gold, ammo and food stores) as well? Wouldn't the logical conclusion to be use crypto the build wealth quickly to purchase these hard assets? Why would anyone against kikes be against that?

(You) want us to do your homework nigger? (You're) obviously just taking the fucking piss. (You) kikes are dead, and your time is up.

I can wipe my ass with paper. I was hoping anons would pick up on where I was going with that. Who do you think has the computing power necessary to "create" these "coins" user? If you guess (((corporations and banks))) then you are correct and move to the front of the line.

this
You mine as much as you want, you're not gonna mine more than Chaim and Abraham do.

ENJOY STARVING.

Cryptos, gold, silver. Fuck, even cash is demonized by (((Stiglitz))) and the rest towards their cashless utopia. Anything that ain't numbers on someone else's server is gonna save you after (((their))) next crash.

BTC is currently the closest thing to real money there is other than silver and 5.56. USD is sold at interest by the (((Federal Reserve))) and could be hyperinflated overnight, Euro is tied to that, and there is currently no National Socialist work-based currency. At least BTC is created by processing power, a computer doing work.

Silver retains its value better or something, maybe because it has actual uses

Move away from those tokens then smh.. Create your own even..

Your going to keep the power going, are you Moishe? Or is that a threat?

NO.

Zero effort.

The blockchain is only a few hundred GB currently and thats after like 5 years of growth. Just buy a sturdy 4TB hard drive and you'll be good to go for a long time.

Answer my last three questions I asked in

Oh let's use the based central bank notes huh?

Nigger if the power goes out, you think the regular ATM is going to work? It's the dumbest fucking argument yet. If the "power goes out" you've got bigger problems, like me coming to eat your family.

all currency is kike currency though

I agree with the sentiment 'buy stuff', it's better than having dollars when they become pennies and better than having crypto when there's no electricity

That is true today, but my point still stands because the growth is exponential. I said eventually.

ENJOY STARVING.

Who said anything about that?

Agreed. Why would I waste a single dollar on anything uncertain when I know what precious metals and guns do while not under my watchful eye.

Fuck u

If this is the best you can do, maybe you should go back to reddit and suck bitcock there.

The chinese are mining the most followed by Russians and anglos

No more cashless than our current society. You could equally have cash backed by crypto instead of gold.

I WANT SHLOMO TO FUCKING LEAVE RIGHT NOW

I haven't seen anyone insinuate that. The discussion that more often arises are handling the lolberg evangelist dogma of "bitcoin is going to save the world."

Why? Having a discussion about whether bitcoin should supplant money is one thing. Talking about using it today is pretty farfetched. It's not stable enough to store wealth in or really even use in a practical manner. One day it might become something, but for now it's only good for speculation. Speculation without inside information isn't "wealth building," it's gambling.

Again, I don't think many are saying you shouldn't collect bitcoins. What most are skeptical of are the claims that it's going to save the world (which it isn't.)

Sorry, that was meant to say Fuck up, as in, shut your lying, bitch kike mouth. We're gonna punch them shut soon, cunt.

That's retarded, if nukes knock out the power grid then it's revolution time and we either GTKRWN or we get exterminated. There's a level between 'SHTF' and 'things get worse for the kikes'.

why the fuck do you want to continue using inflated infinte-printed jewbucks u dirty faggot

you realize trump has made the USD go down -9.5% this year and plans to devalue it further, he says so openly. It boosts the value of his real estate and investments, and also makes BTC more valuable and appealing

There are towns in Greece that have made their own internet to save money. The internet isn't going away.

It's telling to me that the primary argument presented by these shills is that 'the kikes are going to delete the internet so there'. If that actually happened we'd have far bigger concerns than even our currency, we wouldn't even be able to communicate. In that situation the ONLY thing we could do is grab our guns, but I don't see it as likely that they'd do something so obviously dumb. Most likely the internet will stay up just fine, but the shills have to cling to this because it's their only lifeline.

Not really, that's all one guy who's obviously preparing for the end of the world. Many other arguments and questions have been presented in this thread, but every one of you bitcoin shills choose to focus all your efforts on post-apocalypse-goldbug user. Easy pickings and quite telling in my opinion.

Explain to me why this wouldn't work if you can, brainlet kike. Not Bitcoin specifically, but what if you had a government issue their own fiat backed by their own specific crypto. Tell me why that wouldn't work.

kek

Not knowing what sec 15 means, sec 10 is actually the bullshit one.

this is potential bullshit.

looking up monero? using tor? now we can listen to your phone calls

His argument wasn't that it wouldn't work. It's that it's a grim vision of a horrible, dystopian future.

That is only a prelude to what they're planning.
They know they can't defeat bitcoin, which is why they want to take it over. The thing about bitcoin is that it is only worth as much as people believe. Previously bitcoins were only traded between smarter and techsavy individuals, but now kikes are very invested in bringing bitcoins to normalfags. Why? Because after they artificially rose the price and make normies invest billions into bitcoin, they will crash the price through mass normie media panic and have normies bingesell their bitcoins for cheap. Once the price is down, kikes will buy half the market to the point where they will own more than 50%, which means total control of the market. Once in control, they will reshape bitcoins into a controlled version and shill that it is a newer and safer version to normies and the old bitcoin will be forever dead. Now combined with the laws OP posted, they will try to ban all other competing cryptos and keep bitcoin as the only "legal" crypto in their control.

I would argue our primary problem is the fractional reserve system. Part of the issue is that gold was heavy and risky to lug around/even store in your house. Since you had to store it in a bank, that opened up avenues for kikery. With crypto it's no longer necessary to store your wealth in a bank. You probably will be able to, but it's not going to be necessary. If you have an encrypted wallet then the security is going to be at least as good as using a PIN code to access your bank account. The security issue is thus resolved without necessitating a bank.

I will use simple words so that the low IQs who will never understand crypto will still understand what side we are on.

Cryptocurrencies are how we can destroy the banking cartels.

The banking cartels have power because they own our currency.
They can print themselves unlimited money, and they do.
They can inflate and deflate the currency at will, and they have. This is how the banks trigger depressions to sway nations to their mercy.

Currently, the best and only way to exchange economic value is via the fiat currency the banks issue.
If we could exchange economic value through some means the banks don't control, game over.
Or really, the game is on, as it will lead to wars trying to suppress whatever alternative means of exchange is available.

With cryptocurrency, we discovered a way to do just that!
With cryptocurrency, we discovered the fact that we can exchange economic value via a mathematical system, and not via a physical system (fiat currency).
With cryptocurrency, we discovered how to create an alternative means of economic exchange.

It's even better than that! It's the banks' worst nightmare.
With cryptocurrency, we discovered that we can ARBITRARILY create alternative means of economic exchange.
Do you understand? We can not only create an alternative channel, we can create INFINITE alternative channels.
Now that there's a multitude of channels of economic exchange, we are free to choose the best ones. Who would choose the channel that's compromised?
We have expanded the universe in a way the banks were not ready for. Instead of being the monopoly, now the banks are smucks, one lousy channel amongst a multitude of superior choices.

And to top it all off, we discovered the fact that we can do so using only the equipment available to almost everyone on earth, a personal computer.

where are you getting this info from, i'm struggling to find any related content

save-crypto.com/
save-crypto.com/
save-crypto.com/
save-crypto.com/

What's so dystopian about it? It's normal for a government to issue cash, often backed with gold but could be backed with something else. Hitler issued cash backed by labour which was smart, but I would argue unstable long-term. What's the problem with backing it with crypto? You could guarantee that the banks actually hold what they're supposed to and so on, there'd be no way to defraud the public. As for the currency, cash still works fine. Instead of 'redeemable for one ounce of gold' you might have 'redeemable for 0.001 BTC' or whatever. I am not seeing the flaw, tell me in specific terms what is wrong with this instead of vague bullshit like 'it's dystopian'.

Yeah.It is nowhere near the biggest mistake I've made though, so I don't think about it.

Finally at least a decent answer. I disagree with you, but I can see where you're coming from. I believe our primary problem is usury, which is pretty much how they get their iron grip on the population in the first place.

Everything around that is a problem of public perception. A man is in debt, whether in gold or fiat or bitcoin, he must do as he's told if his children are to eat. It's a systemic and inherent problem that goes much deeper than the particular brand of currency the overarching scam is done in. But still, you've got somewhat of a point about gold being heavier. It is a difference and that was among what I asked for. You could say that people could secure their gold by digging it down in the forest, which might sound like a preposterous allegory to you. But in reality as I say, wealth isn't usually siphoned off at the basic level (ie. lifting money at swordpoint,) it's siphoned off in the interactions with society.

In sum, yeah you can hide your shit, but if you want to work, buy food, own something, do business and so on and so on in society then society gets it's piece no matter what. Which is why I say the problem we are talking about is a problem relating to what the general population believes, and how people are able to steer this process. Economy is a subset of the things that make society go around, and not even one of the most important. Things like education and propaganda towers above it by miles. Which is why I say bitcoin won't fix shit. It can't, because you can't fix a systemic problem by mending a small part of the system.

In simpler terms, if you don't fix that people are too dumb to be manipulated by kikes, they are going to get manipulated by kikes whether they have bitcoin or fiat.

This user gets it. Also much more eloquent than I.

Death of Net Neutrality will destroy the Internet as you know it. They don't even need to ban anything.

Translation
persons arrested for offenses involving the movement of money
Section 8 establishes the capacity to have the accounts of a person who has been already arrested and charged with crimes involving the illegal movement of funds across international borders

Where specifically in the document has usage of crypto currencies been added to the criminal definition of money laundering and counterfeiting?

This is for subpoenaing foreign banks for records relating to accounts held by people or close associates of people arrested and charged with the aforementioned laundering or counterfeiting crimes.

You've drawn some real fucking retarded leaps of logic there OP. The only way any of this touches cryptos is when you are using cryptos as a way to obfuscate monetary exchange for laundering purposes. Cryptos have nothing to do with financial institutions and don't ever interact with them unless you do so purposefully, that's one of the basic points of crypto currencies in the first place. Show me where having a crypto wallet has been defined as a criminal offense that inherently falls into the category of laundering/counterfeiting and I'll concede the point to you, but with what I'm looking at right now, you're a fucking FUD retard at absolute best, and a shit fucking shill at worst.

I think you're right about us needing education above all else, kids need to be taught about usury in school and how destructive debt is. What I would argue is that Bitcoin is going a very long way towards that end, I am seeing and hearing regular people around me digging into Bitcoin and as part of understanding it delving into how banking and currencies even work to begin with. has it right, the most important thing Bitcoin has done is seed the idea that there are alternatives out there, and I would add that it has seeded the idea that inflation + debt is kikery. We've been trying for years to get this message out there, but Bitcoin is doing it on its own simply by existing. It is doing this by appealing to people's greed, but it is doing this and spreading the message nonetheless.

Actually, convincing people they'll be super-rich if they gas the kikes is possibly our very best angle. Because it's true.

Gold and labour have intrinsic value. The intrinsic value of any given crypto is zero; they have value only to the extent that people believe they do. You're suggesting that fiat shekel type A be backed with fiat shekel type B.

Gold only has value because of its rarity and impossibility of mass duplication (resistance to counterfeiting). If some alchemist managed to convert base metals to gold, gold would instantly lose all so-called 'intrinsic' value. It's the property of scarcity that matters, not the material involved. And crypto fulfills and enforces this property better than any other system ever designed.

Good. Fuck the internet. The world will be so much better without it.

Go fuck yourself.
You use it like money then you're paying taxes and declaring international transfers of large sums just like everyone else.
If you actually cared about the things you claim you'd be demanding zero tax for everyone like a neckbeard lolbertarian.

You don't understand the crypto ecosystem very well. Think kickstarter meets wallstreet. The effort to keep everyone focused on bitcoin is very deliberate.

Wew lads. You should see all the weapons and ammo I'm stockpiling online for when SHTF. I paid real money for it, so it must be real. I'll be more than ready for a nuclear holocaust or EMP.

Seriously, if any big shit goes down these cryptocurrency owners will be selling their assholes for food.

I just bought a load of silver with a very small fraction of my crypto profits. Your argument is moot.

Bitcoin's achievement is the red pilling it's done for recognizing what a fucked up monetary system we live in. If anyone created a system like fractional reserve banking, they'd be jailed for fraud. Inflation and cheap credit are wrecking your savings and blowing up bubbles everywhere. Fiat are IOUs controlled by (((them))), with *no* intrinsic value except the paper it's written on.

Only with cryptos, gold and silver can we really give (((them))) the finger; we're opting out of their fucked up games.

Funny how their are always those buttcoin threads, and it all just go poof.

That wouldn't even make cryptocoins illegal, it would make you be required to prove your identity to trade them, but that already happens. The transaction history is literally public knowledge for anyone to see, that's one of the faults with cryptocurrencies..

There are already, what, more than a thousand cryptocurrencies? There's no scarcity except within individual cryptos, and they're all functionally identical. Gold wouldn't be valuable either if there were a thousand other elements with the same properties, and anybody could create new ones at will.

No disputes about the focus on BTC being deliberate. But that doesn't change the fact that none of them have any intrinsic value.

But that's the problem. It doesn't address the problem at all. If a society permits loaning at interest, and the population is one that pays it's debts, then some faction will sooner or later end up with all the money, that's just basic logic. This is why we chopped peoples heads off back in medieval times when they attempted to start businesses of loaning away money at interest.

It's not really the inflation that's the problem, that's just a tiny icing on the cake, a final slap in the face from your overlords. There is no alternative as long as the system prevails. And here I'm still giving you the benefit of assuming bitcoin is every bit as good as you're thinking.

In reality it has a myriad of other problems. For one that it's inevitable that bitcoin becomes centralized, that's inherent in how the protocol is structured. Also, it's only security is peer consensus. This is a terrible safeguard because propaganda wins over rationality and self-interest. This is the age old lolberg dilemma, and the core of why people laugh at lolbergs. Because people don't do what's in their self interest if they perceive the collective to expect something else from them. Also, it's inherently on a compromised platform, with both the internet and most computing devices being fundamentally structured by intelligence niggers in a way that benefits their rulers not them. Lack of anonymity, advanced sigint on a public roster of every transaction, I could go on.

Then there is the insane pre-mine. A small handful of IP's (the CIA niggers that made bitcoin I presume) mined several million bitcoin before it started becoming a publicly known thing. Now, in the instance that bitcoin goes to the mooooon like proponents want and become the new world currency, then this premine isn't a fucking early adopter privilege… it's a God-Emperor level of wealth, undreamed of by even the most insane Pharaoh of old.

All in all, bitcoin is inherently flawed in my view but that doesn't even matter, because as I said to begin with, our problems isn't really economical at all, they are societal and systemic, which is a much larger thing.

I was just thinking. What if you combine cryptos with a "labour" system? My problem with bitcoin is the huge wastage of mining, but what if you make mining valueable in real life? What if mining would be "Generate 1kw/h of electricity for one coin" or "100gb of traffic through your router for one coin", this way a coin would be the result of either generating electricity or providing traffic for others, actual value.
In fact, this would be perfect inticement to create open peer to peer internet and electric networks with this system if people get coins for participating in it.

cleantechnica.com/2017/06/29/solarcoin-cryptocurrency-earned-generating-solar-electricity/

It'll probably keep going higher as countries try to safeguard themselves from terrorist Israel's influence.

archive.is/zapej
rt.com/business/412619-russia-cryptocurrencies-oil-trade/

Cap please anyone?

We need crypto threads to fight the (((bankers)))

Not shilling it but educating it to how it can help us and when to beware.

Oh no, I won't be able to generate USD by shuffling around literal nothing while producing no increase in material wealth. How ever will I play my kike games now!

I agree.

The beauty of blockchain is its flexibility. We can make any rules and apply them to crypto. We can create any metrics and make them the basis of our coin.

And not all coins use mining. Some use 'master nodes' or variations thereof.

Except converting base metals to gold is extremely hard, like creating bitcoins by brute force. The only known processes to create gold – nuclear fission or particle acceleration – costs substantially more energy than the product. Someone could create a new algorithm that efficiently produces gold, but someone may also develop a process that easily creates near-free energy, fine art, or predicts the S&P 500.

But we deem all of those extremely unlikely; it's those fundamental physical/computational assumptions that give gold and bitcoin value.

(checked)
An excellent idea in principle. The only problem is that, unless I'm mistaken, it's only technically possible to mine coins through computational effort. Which would make it less "generate electricity to produce labourcoin" and more "generate electricity and an organisation will give you some labourcoin out of its huge central horde".

That seems to be the way the solar crypto in works too.

And what about when they just up and create a new crypto? Dogecoin, BTC, Etherium, solarcoin, etc. Created from nothing and can continue to be created from nothing forever.

Fucking this. How about instead of playing kike games for kike prizes, we enrish ourselves in the physical world, since that is where wars are won.

Let crypto currency die, but not before fiat currency. The only investment that's sure to retain it's value is in lead.

Whole lotta stupid on Holla Forums today.

Go do it. Report back in when it provides nothing, nobody trades it, and it is worthless.

You need to fuck with the dick you've got, user. The dick we've got is a way to kike the kikes. I'd rather just be working with horses like I used to before the kikes turned the difficulty setting up on this fucking game tbqhwy.

this

That's not how it works, the creation of a bunch of altcoins doesn't mean that BTC is no longer worth ~$15k, it's completely irrelevant. If a functional difference develops between two cryptocurrencies then you will see one take over another. Which may well happen due to the skyrocketing transaction fees, depending on what happens with lightning.

So Etherium isn't worth $500 a coin? There wasn't $313 million in wealth created out of nothing by Dogecoin? It's not BTC, but calling it all worthless is ridiculous.

But whatever. Keep making money out of nothing while at the same time bitching about fractional reserve banking. Different problems, same outcome.

You haven't considered the dystopian digital slavery apocalypse (90% complete tbh). You're waiting for it to collapse - what if it doesn't? The crypto economy will be our only escape from tyranny, and ya'll just let it slip away because idds nod real xDD fucking niggers. Neither is fiat, and bullets have a shelf-life.

What we are doing wouldn't work in a free and fair system. Think about that. It has always been about collapsing their shit, and you may as well get some blood while we're at it.

What are you on about? A free and fair system wouldn't give a shit if a bunch of people wanted to trade digital baseball cards for stupid amounts of cash. You aren't collapsing anything. The ridiculous price of BTC and the technological know how needed to use it (yes, I know it's not that difficult but look at it with normie eyes for a moment) put it out of reach of the masses. You aren't collapsing shit if the masses can't get on board.

Nevermind the fact the reason it is so high is because kike speculators are just doing what they always do. You've handed them a way to make cash doing what they do best: day trading.

Personally I think the analogy of cryptos to gold is weak, but we'll let it stand for a moment. Has the continue existence of gold collapsed the system? I can use gold and silver like currency in certain circles. Much like BTC only certain places take it directly in exchange. I've purchased many a firearm by trading silver based on the exchange of current spot price of silver for current market price of the gun.

If you want to make money speculating go ahead. I think it's a kikey thing to do, but whatever. Just don't run around pretending you're some sort of freedom fighter when you're propping up yet another system that only serves to make the rich richer and leave everyone else in the dust.

Of course. In a free and fair system, we wouldn't have central banks printing infinite shekels to inflate BTC out of reach & pay to shill it as the only cryptocurrency on earth.

What if the "huge central horde" is the community itself? For example you could make it so that the peer network itself generates and grants coins through agreement of all peers. Peers read the traffic and for every Mb/s of traffic you distributed to the peers/network you get a generated coin from the network/community/peers. It's just a crude theory but i don't see why something like this should not work if you make it right.

oh man im really not looking forward to all the how to get rich by trading btc posts or books or blogs or vids

Having a finite central currency wouldn't make a difference in the accessibility of cryptos. As the crypto itself shows, a tightly controlled (effectively finite) medium of exchange can still be elevated in value by speculation. It might just end up that instead of being worth $30k USD it ends up being $30k whatever your local bank/warlord minted. Still out of reach.

You're entirely right that BTC is shilled by these speculators however, and that's one of the biggest reasons it is so overpriced. If cryptos were treated as more interchangeable we would see them lower in value as supply increases. That would make them more accessible, still "finite" in a certain sense, and a viable alternative to the currency issued by the central banks.

Pretty sure they're already around.

A collapse is inevitable. The moment the US cannot afford an interest payment on its debt is the moment the charade ends. The Chinese are more than happy to facilitate our little game of financial pretend because they know that will be the end of us. When the US goes down, they'll have a pretty ugly depression. The US will have hyperinflation on a Zimbabwean level. By all means, enjoy your crypto-currency. But it's not going to feed you. And if it does by barter or trade, expect to be scalped with nothing you can do about it. Funny how when the money's worthless, all the men with guns work for the men with food instead.

kikes are gonna steal your idea and trade foreskins

Its like pottery.

oy vey. If גברת Feinstein wants this legislation, we should definitely back it! She's in favor of regulating the shoulder thing that goes up after all. Nothing but mitzvahs from her, G-d bless her soul.

Gas yourself kike

I'm calling it.
This will merely have the affect effect? that prohibition had on alcohol. It will make it so the value goes way up, while being more "dangerous". The difference being is that crypto currencies are necessarily undetectable with safe practices. It will also move small parts of society to return to a form of bartering rather than corporate control.

What about batteries, bayonets, and bacon?

No?

WAIT FOR BITCOIN TO CRASH AND THEN BUY THE DIP. WAIT UNTIL IT GOES BACK UP AND GET RICH.

Not my ass, because I don't own shitcoins.

I will respond in simple words for those that don't understand what a real currency is.

Dollars are a fiat, or fake, currency inflicted upon us by the banks. In this we agree.

A real currency is a universal trade good, so that barter isn't necessary. It is important to note that all trade is barter technically. A currency simply lets us set prices, by always bartering for the same thing.

In order to find a currency, we must find something rare, easy to transport, hard to counterfeit, easy to divide, that doesn't rapidly deteriorate or decompose. Etc.

BUT IN ADDITION TO THIS

Either everyone needs to consume this good. (Water, gasoline, etc). This is called universal demand. Or, there must exist established markets who will always demand this good ( Precious metals). This is called infinite demand.

There is of course no perfect universal or infinite demand product, but all currencies must serve one of these two purposes.

Bitcoin does neither. Nobody needs bitcoins to survive or live a normal life. It is not akin to water or gasoline. And nobody wants to utilize bitcoins to create anything. It's not like gold or silver.

There is no demand for bitcoins, outside of collecting bitcoins to use bitcoins. It's foundation is circular.

It's a digital USD without the government regulation, as far as it's fiat status is concerned. At least you can burn the USD though. The Bitcoin literally serves no purpose whatsoever beyond being a Bitcoin.

The block chain is cool. In every respect except it's demand, it would be a pretty good currency. It's problem is it has no intrinsic value. Huurrr durrr value is subjective, fine. Gold, silver, platinum, water, gas… they all can be used for trade OR utilized. Bitcoins can only be used for trade, and have no ability to be utilized for any other purpose. The value of any real and useful object is always >0. The value of any Bitcoin divorced from the block chain is always 0.

In fact, that's a good lithmus test to determine whether something could be used as a currency or not. Would you enthusiastically accept said item, if you were told you could never trade it?

Gas? Yup, I'd use it as fuel.
Water? Yup, I'd drink it.
Gold? Yup, I'd smelt a crown or some shit out of it. Hell, at least I'd have a shiny paper weight.
USD? Not very enthusiastic, but it's ok for firestarting or wiping my ass I guess.
Bitcoin? WTF am I going to do with a Bitcoin if I can't trade it? Nothing. It's a waste of my time to even log into a wallet account to look at it.

Litereally just converted all my BTC to NEO for the inevitable Chinese ban on Bitcoin and adopting NEO as their chosen crypto. Remove Chinese from the equation and that leaves the kikes on Wall Street able to manipulate it even more easily. Plus I earn something similar to dividends by holding it anyway and it's a lot more fucking stable than Bitcoin's mess.

You have fabricated a requirement for currency that it absolutely does not have.
There is no need whatsoever for currency to be useful or in demand in any respect other than as a trading mechanism. That is the entire purpose of currency.
In fact, for a currency to be useful in other ways is a detriment to the currency.
Back to school.

fuck bitkoin

OH POOR GOYIM

:^)

Not if they started supplying futures… it now might be more practical.

What are you smoking son? Go read some history. All trade is barter, and nobody barters for valueless garbage. The idea that currency doesn't need value is so laughable, it could only be concocted by some savges trading cocoa beans or sea shells, keynsians, or Bitcoin proponents.

Un-saging: cryptocurrencies are our best shot at stopping international finance and are a once in a lifetime investment for the generation whose pensions will never come.

Diane must lick the toes of the banks the most.

Bitcoin is risky because nobody knows who satoshi is and what he might do.

Cryptocurrencies != Bitcoin. That's a shot against pre-mining, not the underlying tech.

and bitcoins to complete the alliteration

Currency exists to replace barter.
Currency ideally has no function other than as a currency.
If the currency has an application other than as currency, then portions of the currency leak out of the system. Worse still, the currency can become pegged to the value of its application.
If your currency is chocolate bars, you don't want to eat your currency.
What's laughable is that you are implying that petrol or even water might be better currencies than gold or finely crafted pieces of cloth-paper.

It's certainly an interesting idea.

The current implementation of Bitcoin PoW is a scheme based on SHA-256. Essentially, you have to calculate 2^90 hashes in order to get 90 zeroes at the beginning of a given hash. Anyone can hash the data you've provided and see that it has 90 zeroes in front of it, but they couldn't possibly replicate it without doing as much work as you did. If you extend this to other problems whose solutions are useful, you tend to lose this great property. With Bitcoin, no matter how difficult it is to find the next block, it's just as easy to confirm that someone's got a valid block. If you are finding massive prime numbers, calculating the rotation and trajectory of asteroids, or calculating optimal routes for networking, then it takes a similar amount of time to check that you have a valid solution as it does to generate that solution.

With most schemes, including those you suggested (bandwidth, power generation, construction, charity, etc), a trusted party is necessary. A single trusted party is a single point of weakness for a currency, so if the currency goes against globalist interests it can be shut down easily. Even with a trusted party, schemes have weakness to sybil attacks. If I claim to be providing bandwidth, and then invent 100 other people who claim they're getting bandwidth from me, it's very difficult to prove that all 101 of us are lying. This becomes especially difficult if I used a more sophisticated algorithm, and mixed in plenty of bandwidth that I provided. Instead of fabricating 1000 gbps of bandwidth, I'd just turn my 50 mbps into 250 mbps in a convincing way. This kind of cheating of systems like these will rot them out, leaving the actual incentives worthless to people who would provide them.

Nice copypasta goldberg

Not your personal army, sharpie-in-pooper kike. So your Monopoly money is going down? Watch and see how many fucks I give.

The amount of you faggots who think tax pays for daily running of govt is outrageous, and think that people suggesting not paying tax are 'lolberterians' whatever the fuck that shit is.

crypto is the way to defeat the banks and the rothskike system.

When you pay tax, you pay the rothskikes for interest on the loan taken out by the government who you may or may not consent to contract with/be governed by, every year.
IRS/IRD/IMF = world bank = rothskikes. That's who you are paying you fucking sheepfaggots.
Tax is what feeds the kikes. They print money backed by debt, you cannot pay a debt with a debt…

Fucking normalfags don't know how to jew the jew and you call yourself anons. Fucking pathetic. learn2law, Learn to fuck the IRS. Learn what a contract is, obligations, commercial lien is and learn lawful procedure to place someone in default e.g. govt/irskikes. Etc etc etc. You can free yourself.

Get started, faggots.

effect.

Are you actually trying to tell me, they are making it illegal. After i purchased stock in $cboe and $GCAP… mind you for futures gain capital is fucking legit. Your telling me this kike is trying to stop the futures exchange.. on a tuesday, after it only started on sunday?

can this bitch get fucking rekt already and go away.

lemme leave some breadcrumbs.. jpmorgan hates bitcoin. goldman sachs thinks its awesome. NYSE? they waiting to see if cboe and cme make any money off it.. **buy the brokers that initially offer it.
expect bitcoin to go to 25k.. then expect a fib retracement to 38 or 50.. buy the absolute fuck out of that. take care anons, ~fu7uresbr0.

the federal reserve prints EVERY FUCKING DOLLAR PENNY NICKLE DIME YOUR MOM..

at interest. REGARDLESS OF ANYTHING.
WE
CAN
DO
THIS
WITH
OUT
THEM.
the fed reserve was brought in on a christmas vote back in the 20s.
wakeup.

Bitcoin is a shitcoin, but cryptocurrency is the key to uprooting the Central Banks and Moneymaking Institutions. These kikes are worried that NEETs and Polacks are going to make them into poorfags through a simple shitcoin.

Then why are they trying to /shutitdown/? Because the NEETs got their hands on it first, and they aren't going to give it up to the Old Guard without a fight. This year alone we have seen so much FUD in the market, from Goldman Sachs and other such kikes especially.

Growth is not exponential. It is an S curve. It looks exponential at the beginning and then levels off.

goldman hired traders a year an a half ago and is pro bitcoin. JPMORGAN is the anti bitcoin.

Crypto is a jewish dream and a jewish nightmare. The young techno jews are jewing the boomer banking jews. Its generational change.

The rate of blockchain size growth depends on the number of transactions in each block and how fast each block is mined. The blockchain in growing at basically a constant rate right now because the developers and the (((gooks))) that back them dont want to change things and make the system more usable. It takes like 40min to process a transaction paying normal fees, longer if you want to skimp on the fee. Only when more transactions/sec can be processed will the rate of blockchain growth increase

I know how the blockchain works. Im talking about real working blockchains like Bitcoin Cash and Monero that have increased the block size. Block size must eventually hit a peak and taper off due to the finite world we live in.

Also most of the Gooks and devs forked to Bitcoin Cash to make it more usable, what are you talking about? The only people who want BTC unusable are (((Blockstream))) so they can sell sidechains and control access.

This is indeed more troublesome than i first thought. The only thing you cannot cheat is physical limitations, but that would end up like bitcoins again where everyone is maxing out and wasting those limitations instead of distributing them.

This. For anyone who has followed the scaling debate for the past few years, it should be evident that Core have constantly shifted their narrative.
For me, the rejection of 2X was the breaking point. Core/Blockstream's justification being that apparently most internet connections, in a world of Youtube and streaming video, wouldn't be able to handle 2MB once every ten minutes.
There's been other excuses that are equally ridiculous:

try harder, kikes

Crytpocurrency, for all its disadvantages, is a way to have an exchange medium without putting it in the hands of a falliblr institution.

How is a public, encrypted virtual ledger worse than having a literal kike controlled ledger in the form of bank accounts? This is retarded reasoning.

Rothchodes bought the fucking shit some months back. If people are still investing in it and are pissed about when the bubble bursts, it's your own Goddamn fault.

The ledger is good dumbass, no one knows who owns what, it's not about that. it's part of the network to prevent jew tricks like falsifying bitcoins and padding your account/wallet.

Every single thread forgets this detail and all the shilling on Holla Forums always ignores this.

It's the illusion of freedom, not unlike republican democracy.

Crypto will be kiked guaranteed. Technology is the enemy, without it the Jew has no control because he is incapable of Strength, Bravery and Honor.

Bitcoin is Token which is scarce, the scarcity is what actually gives it value. Anything scare has value based on that scarcity.

it coin also has many of the other properties of money:

portable.
durable.
fungible (one token is as valuable as any other of the same denomination)
divisible.
recognizable.

traditionally gold was seen as the item which matched these properties most closely, which is why for so long gold was used as money.

So you might claim its a valueless token, to some extend you are right, but the inbuilt scarcity is what gives it value.

Go to a coin collectors shop and ask about rare coins, some have tiny metal value (barely a few cents), but massive scarcity value (enough to buy a new car).

You cant eat gold either, but you can trade bitcoin or gold for food.

Why would I not be surprised by this being true? Oh wait, because it makes perfect sense when you put it context with the insane price rises and lower trading volume we've seen over the last year or so. These CCs are perfectly ripe for their sort of manipulation to go on constantly and corner the market and milk idiots out of their money and destroy those "markets" in the end. Basically bankrupting the sort of people who would invest in them (the "off the grid" people who want the FR destroyed) and removing those peoples power (ie: wealth) in society… meanwhile making them look so unappealing that they never catch on again

BTC will crash when the time is right, from thousands upon thousands per coin, to nearly nothing.. HOWEVER the coins themselves will largely remain in the hands of these people, who will simply eat the losses (w/e those may be, since they bought them all up at much lower prices anyway). They'll trade them back and forth between each other with their preprogramed systems and then just sit on them so no one else can buy them up.

Itll destroy any faith in the CC area… not that it had much to begin with, I mean anyone with a brain could see that CCs were nothing but a pyramid scheme from the beginning, a commodity with literally zero actual uses, pretending to be a currency (that you couldn't actually spend hardly anywhere), whose rise in value was predicated on the idea that people would "spread the word" and get other people to invest in/buy the coins and increase its "value"

Tulips man.. buy tulips!

the difference is tulips grow and multiply and their scarcity can't be controlled.

Bitcoin scarcity of production is very well known. Each bitcoin can be divided into 100 million parts, so impossible to simply buy it all up and take it off the market.
Tulips it is not, thought its very hot right now.

Relying on scarcity value alone is an economic strategy that depends on Greater Fools (whales) and is more or less a ponzi scheme, because it's artificial scarcity (THIS PARTICULAR COIN INSTEAD OF AN INFINITE NUMBER OF ALTERNATIVES)
Bitcoin is just a "madness of crowds" case study, but never forget that the market can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent.

Except bitcoins aren't scarce, because anyone can (and has) copied the infrastructure. You're complaining that the "only real Pogs/Beanie Babies" are the ones produced by the manufacturer, meanwhile the offbrand ones perform the exact same functions. It's all in your head.

(Heil)
Bitcoin is deflationary. This could be changed, but only by miner consensus.
Satoshi has millions of unspent Bitcoins, and he could be (((Satoshi))). Also by consensus his coins could be made unexpendable.

The Jews can fuck it up if given the chance. Stay vigilant.

This is a vast oversimplification. It's part of it yes, but these are two very different schools of thought when it comes to currency. One school goes for things with intrinsic value as barter mediums, like gold. Our ancestors felt it was important that a barter medium had inherent value, which gold does. In a perspective of being a richfag and preserving that status in modern civilization this doesn't make much sense, but in the perspective of getting by in an ultimate survival situation it does. Which was a thing they were concerned by (as one should in my opinion.)

Gold, for all it's flaws have inherent value beyond scarcity. You can make shit out of it, it looks pretty and it doesn't rust. This means that if you're airdropped into a primitive tribe or civilization breaks (like it's done many times) then at least you'll probably be able to trade your accumulated wealth for some food and basic shit, giving you a slightly better chance at survival. The people around you might not need gold, valuing food hundreds of times more, but at least that chieftains wife is going to see that gold necklace, covet it for it's beauty and trade you some potatoes for it.

This is why every Aryan civilization have used gold as money. Yes, it's non-counterfeitable and non-inflationary. But it has inherent value too, which is a safeguard when things turn to shit.

Then you have the semitic school of thought when it comes to money. Here, money is a make-believe thing purely and only the make-believe properties matter. In this category we find things like fiat or bitcoin. They work perfectly as long as civilization is healthy, not so much when it's not. Then what you have for barter is toilet paper in the case of fiat and… I don't know really… the smug glow of lolberg idealism with bitcoin? Try trading that for those potatoes. Now, people today of course say that this is a ridiculous argument because they believe our current civilization is infallible and eternal. Therefore pure make-believe suffices just fine for currency. Perhaps so, but if history is any judge dunghills rise and castles fall. Every time.

This is not really an argument for gold over bitcoin. Even gold won't help much in crisis situations like large scale war or falls of empires. What's really valuable is what it's always been; training, knowledge and skill. I'd take the ability to catch a fish over a million golds, bitcoin or fiat any day when it comes to the problems I'm talking about here. But that's getting off topic.

have you ever used a token? for the subway, or a casino chip? if the token is demanded or accepted for a product or service its the same as money and does not require a greater fool, just another person in the market place accepting the token as payment. How intrinsically valuable is a USD or EUR, RUB CNY, no intrinsic value, but people will accept them as payment. That's the actual value.

currency inherently does not have value, and using something with value as currency (eg. gold) is counter-intuitive as people will remove the currency out of circulation to use it. What could a dollar bill be used for other than currency? Your asswipe and kindling arguement is fucking retarded, you and I both know paper currency is worthless in situations no one respects it.

And yet the off brand pogs have not preformed anywhere near as well in market cap in most cases, the are only a handful even close. Its been 9 years , so its hardly a passing fad to be washed away by a competitor.
The other big factor is the number of people and markets invested in bitcoin are not going to change coins lightly.

The reason bitcoin's (and all other cryptos) price skyrocketed is because kikes started investing in it and propping its price up to attract retards who are willing to give them their actual money for meaningless internet coins.

makes sense, I do own some bitcoin but people taking out there life savings and investing it in Bitcoin is absolutely insane.

Die in a fire, kike.

1,000 wallets (besides Satoshi's) have something like 40% of all bitcoins. It screams ponzi.

themarketmogul.com/1000-people-40-bitcoin/

Have another redpill:
greentechmedia.com/articles/read/bitcoin-uses-more-energy-than-ireland

digiconomist.net/bitcoin-energy-consumption

Electricity consumed per transaction (KWh) 235.00

It's much worse than that. Bitcoin was mined extensively while it was completely unknown. Only a couple of ip addresses mined the first year. There have been uncontested estimates done on this on the bitcointalk forum showing how upwards to 20% bitcoin is in the hands of a handful of ip's (which might be the same people too.)

the united states does not recognize bitcoin as currency, afaik

This becomes a issue if this passes, and THEN they recognize it, but right now, it's not

iirc, Satoshi mined something like 20% of it himself at the beginning, but hasn't traded to or from the wallet, I could be wrong though.
If anons can get in, make a profit and get out, that's good, but they need to know exactly what bitcoin is, and the shills will impoverish them if they can.

Fear porn

you need 50% of the hashing power, not 50% of the existing bitcoins, you fucking retard

also, even if you get 80% of the hashing power, people can just fucking ignore your shitty new version and keep using the old version, even if the hashing power reduces to 1/5, the difficulty will adjust in a week's time and everything will be back to normal

The things about Bitcoin is that

You can't shut it down

OY VEY GOYIM, FALL FOR THE BIGGEST BUBBLE IN THE WHOLE OF HUMAN HISTORY.
archive.is/tKO6D

>OY VEY GOYIM IT’S DIFFERENT THIS TIME IGNORE ALL OF HUMAN HISTORY
Reported.

Telling that this guy^ is still here, and chooses not to respond to any good conversation
All of his responses are

>OY
>FUCKING
>VEY
>HOW DOES THIS FUCKING GOY KEEP DESTROYING OUR SPAM WITH FEWER THAN 20 WORDS
>IT’S NOT LIKE WE’RE LYING OR ANYTHING

NICE FUCKING MEME, OP.
Just as I made a wallet and paid in yesterday. Gave me a mild heart attack there, then I realized this smells of total retardness about how crypto works and after all the (40+) shills pushing "Goy its done for its not real money anyway *hand rubbing*"

excuse me for the goybook link, but here it is:
www.facebook.com/wired/videos/1564036050346302/?hc_ref=ARRN4T2U3vTKgMELUpW-Y2UXU5DHzx71bqWYqQ-Al0eInsBe1KDC0BYgd7TyOUQp2kk

The whole "they are selling futures, look tulips bubble" narrative is already in the normie sphere, the kikes are really hoping that

lol what's with this girl

You really convinced me.

Shes a keeper

Did millenials kill bitcoin?

No, you have a fundamental misunderstanding of trade.

Currencies weren't invented to replace barter, they are a universal barter item. I don't need to trade you apples for bread, in order to trade bread for bananas, because the banana salesman wanted bread instead of apples IF everyone knows Mr. Emerald Shop guy will always trade for emeralds. It allows us to cut out the middle man or men. We also know if everyone instantly decided they didn't want to trade in emeralds anymore, we could always trade with Mr. Emerald Shop and barter away our remaining emeralds.

This is a fatal flaw with all fiat currencies, including Bitcoin. They only work until they don't, and then a lot of people get left holding the bag. An asset based currency is always superior, unless you are a jew, who wants people to be forced to use toilet paper for money, so that you can aquire real assets. In which case, of course you want people holding bitcoins instead of land or capital, or real currencies.

There is nothing wrong with consuming your currency in a free market, as inflationary and deflationary cycles are normal and expected. Only central planners and keynsians get anal about knowing how much money is in circulation.

google how many coins have been minted so far you absolute fucking waste of space.

none of you people understand the tech yet everyones a fucken expert. amazing.

Gold backed bills are coming and we can't let shitcoin live.
If you didn't cash out be prepared to be disappointed.

Relatively on topic, where can I buy Ethereum outside of Coinbase? It's having major outages verifying IDs.

I don't care about you, yid. You'll starve when the power goes out.

I never claimed to be and a lot of other Anons did not as well, since the rothchilds bought into crypto Anons have been shilling Bitcoin everywhere and constantly. Belittling everybody who has a bit of suspicion, calling everybody dumb and telling people to get into into it now because it's the future. shitchan /biz/ constantly has "mooning threads", reddit is filled with BTC shit, ads on my gf's computer are "Windhoek Mom makes 1000's a day with bitcoin join now!" This all started getting extremely aggressive after RC investment and people are not talking about this everybody has already picked sides.

checked!

This is a communist board now

ever since hotwheels was thrown in the incinerator this site has been run by the alphabet contractors

There is no perfect money. The money slot was not hard coded into the universe. It's a hack that we came up with, and the universe doesn't have to fit it.
Any currency we choose to put in that slot will have strengths and weaknesses.
This will make them better or worse in different situations.

It's true that in the event of a superdisaster, commodity currencies at least leave you with a more valuable commodity in your hands. That is a strength of those currencies.

When we invest in a currency such as bitcoin, we are betting on civilization, and the internet, carrying on. While we have our doubts, everyone here still does that. Everyone expects the buses to run tomorrow, everyone expects to be able to reload this page.

There is nothing wrong with that assumption, and therefore nothing wrong in that regard with using cryptocurrency.
In fact, it would be wise to invest in cryptocurrency, since it will prove a potent weapon against our greatest enemies.

There is also nothing wrong with hedging the bet, being prepared for such a disaster or collapse: investing in precious metals.
In fact, it would be wise to invest in precious metals, since our enemies traffic in the alternatives so heavily.

And conversely it would not be wise to invest in many of the currencies issued by central banks, since their future is always in doubt and the time is nigh.
It might even be wise to plan around the periodic collapses of such currencies, since their history is so uniform and morbid.

Cryptocurrency is distinct from any other currency in history. It remains to be seen for sure what its long term weaknesses are.

agreed, great post.
One commodity to keep high in mind is long shelf life grain. Food shortages are common in economic upheavals so having a stored food source is critical. You should have at least 10lb per person of grain. The only other consideration is way to defend it.
have cryptos
have precious metals
have grain
have security.
good luck anons

I seriously don't understand why Holla Forums never does anything. If you live < 25 miles from it's house you have no excuses.

WHEN THE LIGHTS GO OUT–AND THEY WILL–WHO WILL ACCEPT YOUR MAGNETIC STATES ON A HARD DRIVE IN EXCHANGE FOR FOOD

theyll probably lighten up on it a bit once they get a taste for trading bitcoin futures. lets face it, if they can make money off of it, then they will absolutely do that BEFORE destroying it. all the big bank guys have been buying into it, they finally got futures open, CNBC cant shut up about it, and theyve induced a normie mass hysteria to put their whole life savings into it.

if i were a betting man id say that what is going to happen (since futures trading means you can short it) is that they will continue with the constant onslaught of media pieces glorifying BTC as the instant retirement fund, then short it bigtime to cause a slight downtrend, get all the normies to start panic selling, bottom it out, then buy everything they can on the dip, let it bounce back up, and then rinse, repeat (assuming it survives this type of crash) until theyve broken all longterm holders, the major exchanges, or the actual currency itself.

lets face it, we know who is behind all of this, and we know they cant help trying to make a buck off of it, even if they want to smash the whole idea to begin with. they are going to have to do this the hard way (destroy any last iota of faith in crypto as a viable option for the future) by shorting it into dust.

any smart anons who are hip to the market should be preparing for a serious retracement in the upcoming months, and get their fingers on the trigger to buy up all of the fear. it will be the trade of a lifetime

I understand the tech. I write Wallet Software.
My comment here would be that Bitcoin, as it was intended, is revolutionary and can indeed be the fed killer. However, Bitcoin was co-opted in 2014 when Blockstream devs were given commit access. They slowly kicked all the original developers out and have crippled its utility as much as possible while pumping price to prevent people moving to some of the better, scalable alts.
Crypto will take over traditional fiat. My only hope is that it is not Bitcoin Core that stays "king" - they will work to ensure that your money has to go through a Govt approved "Lightning Bank" to be spendable (lest you'll pay awfully high fees), and we'll basically end up with MasterCard 2.0.
On the plus side, because of Bitcoin's finite supply, they will no longer have the power to "print at whim". Their propaganda/subversion engines will actually cost them.
The Nosey Brackets risk losing A LOT if the crypto they're backing fails.

Califag here.
They literally gave us two Democrats to choose between for the Senatorial election. This is hell.

So basically howmthe Rothschildes got rich…

Most of those BTC have never been spent and are probably lost.

CIA niggers don't lose shit, they file it away for later use.

So they are going to sell futures naked,with an asset class that volatile? They have to be insane to do it, unless it was just to manipulate the price which is most likely their intention, ie crash it with no survivors, but it wont work due to large amounts of dead wallets that will simply never sell and appear to be a solid pool of unshakable investors. Remember all other assets have a definite owner, but a BTC can just become unreachable, but still l exist (forever) on the public ledger.

Most of the fucking world will starve in your hypothetical scenario, you assblasted nocoiner bitch. At least I used crypto to leverage myself into a better position faggot.

As expected from a bitnigger.

How's about, if the power goes out, you put your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye. Your ShariaBlue paychecks will be gone, and I doubt a gangly little yid like yourself is going to fare too well once the cannibalism starts. Hows that? Did that answer your question cunt?

Enjoy starving.

IF A METEOR COMES YOUR GUNS WILL BE USELESS WHAT NOW HUH
That's the literal tier of your "argument".

im not even a cryptofag and i know this is bs FUD

I'm a bitcoin expert and have been in the game since 2012. I'll dispel lies as I come across them. Ask me anything and I'll help you, but I'm not here for discussion.

Is most likely correct and is most likely wrong. You can read the discussions of the initial men who started using bitcoin. They are a very small knit group of people and are just normal neckbeard losers like us. The only exception is Satoshi who could possibly be an organization.

This post is completely wrong. Don't let me tell you, just read the Lightning Network whitepaper if you have any genuine interest.

no it wasn't. The protocol is the same and adheres to all original standards laid out at inception.

Bitstamp

This post is correct.

This is a broken frame of perspective. For one, that is the result right now. It's not about how much electricity it costs per transaction, it's about the difficulty of the hashcash puzzle. Electricity is downstream from that. But also is innovation, research into ASICs, opportunity for entrepreneurial men to make serious money.

Hashcash is what secures the blockchain. It's all about the chain, not what's inside it. It so happens that right now we're using it as a ledger, but in the future it will be more akin to a distributed courthouse, only dealing with disputed transactions. Meanwhile all other transactions will be held on the lightning network. By this naive point-of-view, you would then have a much "cheaper" cost per transaction.

The other point is to actually compare it to banks. Not mastercard because we're not there yet. Bitcoin is more like sending wires over the counter. You pay $40 fee per wire, a similar fee with bitcoin. Bitcoin only costs electricity and the innovation surrounding the microchips. Whereas banks support this huge economic monster of branches, salaries, electricity, profit, central banking, regulating, bought-off politicians, etc. So if you really want to analyze the "cost per transaction" then you should use due diligence and compare it to the current system and tell me which one is better.

This argument has been made for years. The consensus is generally "no". This is due to how incredibly similar bitcoin is to gold. Bitcoin was designed to resemble gold mining.

This is not true. The consensus is of the economic power. Whether bitcoin is mined by the hash-second or the giga-hash-second makes no difference to the protocol. You can continue to use whichever chain you want for trade. The miners are downstream from the economic power of bitcoin. Where there is money, there will be miners that follow.

The CIA nigger arrives to set matters straight.

And yet the governmental coins are just one of the competition.
You think you can BAN or control crypto-currencies?

Why not? They both controlled and even banned gold easily enough, and as the CIA nigger "expert" two posts up points out, bitcoin is incredibly similar to gold.

How exactly?

why isn't this kike banned yet?
he has roughly 40 posts about defending FIAT KIKE CURRENCY and the banking system.

I imagine they'd just enforce such severe penalties it would never gain mass appeal. Hell, the amount of cucks that would support this simply because they think they missed out and hate anyone else doing well.

How did they do it with gold? Usury, propaganda, state repression, swindles, lies and taxation. You have to use your wealth in accordance with what society around you dictates, which is why rulers get their cut and stay in power no matter whether people use gold or toilet paper or bitcoins for barter/wealth storage units. What cryptololberts don't seem to get through their skulls is that bitcoin literally brings nothing new to the table that hasn't been handled by kikes in the past.

That's not really a statement against bitcoin, which is an interesting technology per se, it's a statement against the moronic hallelujah crowd who thinks it's going to somehow put banks and kikes out of business.

It'll deny them a lot of income, & hasten the collapse if anything. It's not an ideal solution (unless you're a fullblown anarchocapitalist..) but it is a solution. I like to think once the inevitable happens (hyperinflation) the governments of the worled will be forced to abandon their (((central banks))). Once they start providing real value to people, why resist? If the dollar wasn't spiralling into oblivion, people wouldn't give a shit about bitcoin et cetera.

If you've shit your pants, changing pants without cleaning yourself isn't a solution. Lolberts seem to think that by changing currency the state of the economy will somehow change. But the currency is just the face of the economy, not even the most important part of the economy itself. If the currency changes, 99% of people are still going to be victims of usury, because everyone accepts usury. The state is still going to tax you, because if you don't comply you have to live as a hobo even if you have a billion bitcoins stored in your memory wallet.

That aside, being premined by CIA niggers ensuring system control and existing on inherently compromised platforms like the internet and your computer, in addition to providing public ledgers of transactions to run signal intelligence on, what you really got if cryptocurrencies take over is a dystopian big brother horrorshow.

Thinking it will deny them any income is a pretty ridiculous notion when the value of bitcoin is measured in dollars that kikes can print as much as they want of. If a bitcoin becomes worth a billion dollars then kikes can still easily buy all bitcoin in existence.

This is much of the problem with you cryptololberts, you're putting the cart before the horse. If you un-kike society then any currency is good. Even fiat. If you let it remain kiked then any currency is bad and it doesn't matter which brand it is.

It won't work unless (((fiat))) is cut out of the equation. Right now people are buying in, & cashing out with fiat, which kinda renders the idea useless.. Gradually as people accept it in exchange for goods & services (my friends & I use crypto amongst ourselves) it will start working.. The 'get rich XD' meme is serving to get people onboard fortunately, as is fear of their economy going Full Venezuela (very real) and tax avoidance/illicit activities. As for the "cianiggers" it's a wild market. They can't keep on top of it all. Literally the least of my worries.

threads about Bitcoin are made to mine forums for linguistic signifiers useful to establishing "honest" forum demographic profiles based on a presumption that people will not see such naked capitalism as a cultural exercise, even though it is

It's currency if the (((fed))) classifies it as currency, dipshit.

The IRS considers it capital.

And money is created by printing, you don't think the kikes can seize control over the production and say everything else is illegal?

It doesn't threaten shit at all, because everybody takes their "special unkiked money" and converts it back into a kiked currency, which totally fights the kikes

What the fuck? And as it continues to grow? The storage is already more than everything I have on my computer, which has over 25,000 pictures and 2,100 songs, along with maybe 100 gigs of games. I have a total of 318 gigs on my desktop, right now, that is being used.

If it grows as such a rate eventually it'll take so much to store it'll be a pain in the ass I would argue.

I'll take What is astroturfing? for 0.200BTC, Alex.

But I can actually make things with gold I can't do anything in the real world with Bitcoin.

The value of gold has very little do do with it's physical usefulness, and much more to do with it's wonderful properties as a currency.

Almost certainly if it weren't so lusted for as a *value storage* in and of itself, then it would be one tenth the price, whatever the dynamic equilibrium sets it at with *far less* hoarding.

k. see you at 100k

I got out of the U.S. exchanges years ago, got a bank account setup in hong kong and in switz and setup accounts with euro exchanges. Many people are willing to meetup and do in person exchanges with wire transfers for cyrpto. I live in the USA and got all my shit sorted for euros and euro exchanges years ago. If people didn't see this type of shit coming then its their own fault. This is just the beginning of the bullshit us lawmakers will try to pull unfortunately. When things ramp up I'm out of the country for good and will buy myself a really nice place in hong kong and never look back.

Trips confirm. If you can't physically hold it in your hand and trade with it easily, then its not very useful.
People (normal people) only use bitcoins as an investment, they go out of their way to obtain it in hopes that it will be worth more later on, and then sell it for real money.
In short, its a bubble.

Feel free to try and make money off of the biggest pump and dump bubble ever.
But seriously, read a book you dumb niggers. Neither gold, gold backed or btc are suitable as "money".
Labor backed or bust. Tally sticks are also an option.
I suggest reading Web of debt.

All money should be immediately turned into an asset of some kind. Guns, gas, silver, anything that lasts. "Saving" is for morons in this current environment. Save for what for what? To spend it on MORE EXPENSIVE stuff later.
The dollar goes down daily. Holding it to any degree is kind of retarded.

By this you mean what? Because imo it needs to be backed by an actual resource. Now, some resources represent labor pretty well like kilowatt hours, barrels of oil, etc.
With current technology it should be possible to work for ANY resource and pay with ANY resource. That's if you are willing to accept electronic transactions anyways.

i wish i could kill the kike that invented the odious term 'millenial'

It is an abstraction to some extend, but it is more or less what the Germans did as part of the economic reforms in the third Reich.
Instead of being backed by a (limited) resource like gold which can be manipulated quite easily by foreign powers, the currency is backed by the productivity of your nation.
In the case of Germany they started a public works scheme at a cost of 1 billion units, and then they created 1 billion worth of Labor Treasury certificates, which were non-inflationary. Workers were paid with this and proceeded to spend them on goods and services.
So within two years unemployment was fixed and they had a stable currency. Most other countries, including the USA were still suffering from the depression. Despite them being on a gold backed currency at the time.
Trading with other nations was done on a barter system, so no need for gold in that regard.

got any books on that? ive already read some of Degrelles work and Rauschnings notes but they didnt go into much depth.

also a chart of BASIC ECONOMICS for anyone who has interest (no pun intended)

That is the most retarded fucking infograph I've ever seen. Kill yourself. In a hyperinflation, prices rise with inflation while production plummets due to the materials costing more than finished product. Your example would make zimbabwe and venezuela the richest economies on earth if shit got cheaper as currency became devalued. I've been noticing some really shitty opinions here being backed up by alpha backgrounded bs. Please kill yourself.

hyperinflation only means the overproportionate production of units of a currency. if the production of goods remains the same the only thing that happens is that prices rise to cope with the value of currency.
These prices relate only to the said currency, not alternative or foregein currencies.
if a foregein market is present the prices will continue to rise in regards to the inflating currency yet will have a stable price in regards to the foregein currency. this happened in Yugoslavia where the local Dinar was hyperinflating so people used Deutschmarks as a currency.

same is happening with venezuela and zimbabwe, where the local currency is losing value, making the prices in that currency rise, which is not the case for dollars the people there use. the problem in those two countries is however macroeconomic as they cant handle their production and infrastructure managing for shit.

next time think before you shitpost.

I think Feder was at the basis of a lot of these reforms, they even called it Feder nicknamed it Feder money.
His manifesto is in >>>/pdfs/410 but if you can into German you should read the original.
Another pretty good book about the history of money, monetary reforms, and the central banking system is Web of debt, by Ellen Hodgson Brown. >>>/pdfs/364

Oh, NOW you want to talk about other currencies, oblivious to the fact that your shitty graph is still wrong and doesn't include your convenient goal post moving "other currencies." Never mind that alternate currencies, while a lower value, doesn't change the price in the local currency. Due to that difference, its impossible to import any goods to such a system without making it worse. The irony of your shitty meme notwithstanding, your assumption that overproduction of currency has nothing to do with factors outside of price, inflation and demand makes me think you're just another nigger outsider.

But every currency is like that. Unlike directly controlled fiat currencies it can't be outright created by word of god, it needs to be mined.

This school is retarded because for the vast majority of people gold has fuck all intrinsic value. Besides uses in electronics, some chemical processes and shiny trinkets it's worthless. You're conflating the value of the physical gold with the essentially fiat value of it as an exchange medium. The shit idiots like you always cite as "intrinsic value" - it's physical, it doesn't tarnish, it's easy to recognize, etc - are just things that make it a good exchange medium. Paper banknotes share most of them. None of that actually makes me want the gold itself. the expectation of being able to exchange the gold for something I actually value does.

The gold standard is just as jewable as any other currency. It was, in fact, jewed all to hell.

the chart literally sais homogenous economy, dumbass. It sais BASIC ECONOMICS.
people start using alternative currencies BECAUSE they have a greater value than the local currency. because it has a more stable value. because you can buy the same crap for the same money tommorow as you did yesterday.
countries in that position need to decomission their hyperinflated currency. The problem with import here isnt the production or prices, its that the country cant purchase an international market currency (like the dollar) with their own currency to buy foregein goods at a fast enough rate to balance their local production and market.
thats because its a generalised basic graph that doesent include microeconomic factors like gold-backed currencies, sanctions, govt spending etc. it only shows the three main factors.
do you want me to draw a few extra parralels, including one for internet shitposts per capita?

you attacked a post without considering what it even meant, and when you were corrected you tried to shift goalpoasts and pretended you had a problem with how the graph was not broad and specific enough.
so are you gonna continue to throw out fallacies and screech or will you admit that it was an misunderstanding?

thanks. have you come across anyone that has researched the possibilites of creating a homogenous state economy in the modern world? the problem with nationalising all infrastructure and regulating bussineses seems impossible with the current neoliberal paradigm in the west.

If you take the time to actually read what I wrote you'll see that I know full well that that particular argument doesn't apply in a discussion here and now. The kikes have completely convinced every brainlet out there that the only thing that matters is usability and security within the parameters of their civilization, or as you say "electronics, chemical processes and so on." You don't worry about the coming time when the jews pull out and let everything fall to ruin like they did with Rome, because it's completely inconceivable for you that it can happen, just like every other golem.

What I was talking about was why every Aryan civilization have used gold, not that gold isn't jewable. The Aryan patriarchs didn't really account for that eventuality because it wasn't conceivable to them that their descendants would ever fall so low. I specifically said that any means of barter or wealth storage can be jewed if you let jews jew, something you obviously missed. That goes for gold, fiat, seashells, bitcoins or whatever else you can think of, simply because currency isn't how jews jew. In reality there isn't anything you can do as long as people accept jews in state and propaganda, involuntary taxation and usury. Jews will win and you will lose. Bitcoin or gold has nothing to do with it.

This
If the bombs drop
We gas the kikes and the niggers
Best get ready boy'o

Degenerate.

Korea is planning (or has already passed, can't remember) anti Bitcoin legislation as well.

essentially
you want to beat the rothschilds?
you have to play their game

No. You don't understand how Lightning Network will work in practice and are biting at Core's carrot on a stick.
youtube.com/watch?v=rrr_zPmEiME
This is not a slander on LN, generally. It has its uses. This is a slander on FORCING people onto the LN, which is Core's intended roadmap for Bitcoin scaling.
t. Crypto wallet developer

lets update that to fit everyones standards, because some people need instructions on the back of shampoos.

I am a normal working guy who lives a fairly spartan lifestyle. I dabbled in BTC a few years ago (never having more than 10 BTC) but sold everything when I hit a rough patch.

I am doing much better now and have a few thousand dollars not really earmarked for anything in particular. I'm not too keen on hopping into the stock market (as my retirement is already tied into the market obv) and was thinking about throwing it into crypto instead… I'm relatively young and wouldn't be too fussed if I lost it. I've already got plenty of guns and computer shit and the money seems wasted just sitting around in my bank account. Do you think there will be a dip/buy opportunity in the near future for BTC? Any other interesting coins worth a look? I'm just worried about crypto getting jewed in the near future. I trust a Holla Forumsack for advice more than anyone else tbh. Cheers mate

Do not invest a big lump sum in bitcoin. I am a daytrader in crypto and left the workforce to do this. I will never need to work again, because I have invested enough of my crypto gains into income creating property. My advice to you is to invest an affordable amount every month, and no more. This will manage the up and down swings. It will also help you manage the emotional aspect of investing in a volatile investment. Look at a historic chart of bitcoin's price and mentally apply what I've just told you. You'll see it's the right way to go. All the best.

Land and women now or get the fuck outta here with your pyramid scheme.

this basically. crypocurrencies, like all fiat currencies, fractional reserve banking, market speculation etc are a pyramid scheme making money from things where money isnt.
sooner or later everything hits a bubble.

I understood m8. Perhaps change 'Currency Value' to 'Purchasing Power' & sodomize whoever put a fucken alpha channel into the infographic..(?)

More jewish than debt-backed pieces of paper that have no intrinsic value and can be created at will by shady kikes that the majority of the population doesn't even know about and that the US government alone has paid 20 trillion dollars in INTEREST simply for the privilege of being able to say these pieces of paper are worth something? More jewish than that, really? Gas yourself.

If in doubt, spread it out. Gradually consolidate, then spread it out again. Find your 'dollar', the token you decide to gauge all your gains/losses against, & 'retreat' to (most people use BTC/ETH for this, I use NXT) and don't focus on the dollar value initially. You want more tokens. After you've spent a few months ignoring the USD and collecting coins like it's an 8bit video game, and a bull run starts, then you'll know. Last six months my portfolio is up 5,000%. Made & cashed out my initial capital so many damn times I just shake my head at all these naysaying plebians. Muh gold & guns!!.. Yeah niggers I buy that shit too.

cheers guys

The bubble is the "human race". WW2 showed that most humans prefer lying or being lied to, what makes you think anything will change with an even more bastardized Europe/America?

Cryptos show no signs of slowing down or popping. I suspect this is part of the plan, to reward the early believers and set an example with a new class of millionaires that will lure the masses into accepting it. It will/is working like a charm. Now, this play does have a small chance of backfiring by enriching some of our Kamerads, but there is a more fundamental problem with cryptos. The problem is that the mining operations are further empowering the dark forces on this planet. It is demonic, literally.

impressive shitpost my main dude

CRYPTO IS NOT UNDER ATTACK
Crypto currencies are.
Get off my lawn.

Yes, it’s more jewish than that. You’re just an idiot.

BITCOIN CASH WAS ADDED TO COINBASE
ITS UP OVER 50% ON THE DAY FROM 2k to 3400!
YOU CAN BUY IT FOR USD, TRADE IT FOR OTHER CURRENCIES
ITS GOING TO THE MOON
BUY IT TONIGHT - THIS IS A TIME SENSITIVE TIP
Bitcoins also tanking as a result, and the other currencies. Lots of money to be made for whites, or I wouldnt be shilling in caps.

Drinking water with one hand–pinky protruding–is disgusting. Very very disrespectful.

Coinbase says bitcoin cash purchases are temporarily disabled. Any guesses how long that will last?

lol, what will you kiketos do when the power goes out

Not sure, apparently there was a glitch and it was selling at like above 8k on coinbase, so they disabled the sells.. but people were still putting in buys from what I heard. I havent been watching it, but I switched like 20% of what I have into bitcoin cash when I saw it was added to coinbase at 3k

Chick knock-off bitcoin. The thing is already popped. Too late, you missed the tiny window of making a ton of cash.

Sure thing bud, except the only reason its not rocketing is because it glitched out on coinbase and the transactions have been disabled. Too many people wanted it, was selling for over 8k. Its now comparable to Etherium or Bitcoin itself, its been put on that level by coinbase. You can buy it with USD and skip bitcoin entirely, you can trade it for other currencies as a main currency.

pivx.org/
HAIL VICTORY

Trades open for bitcoin cash in 15 minutes according to coinbase. Its been closed all night. As far as the complaints about it, seems the only ones upset are hipster communists crying about "muh centralization". Cant make money on something, gotta protest it if its "centralized" and has order, and a real team who can make decisions and move forward.
I personally couldnt give a flying fuck if Chinese people fixed the problems with bitcoin like the network overload being unable to process transactions, because I hate all cryptocurrencies so it really doesnt matter. Im being forced into investing in something I hate on moral principles, and if that thing is a ripoff by chinks and is more successful, then fuck all the hipster commie "bitcoin loyalists". I hope they all go into the ground with my money in them, but thats not going to happen.

Bitcoin currently sitting at $16,000. I feel like this is the dip. It could be double by this time next year.

Webm related

So we're currently at anger or complacency?

The same ponzi like fiat money is, just a bit more abstract, in fact the reason why bitcoins are this well fed is because there is so much ponzi fiat money going around looking for a warm hole to "multiply".

I thought it was because people are getting ransomed left & right, & the government is using crypto currencies to launder money?

>(((OUR))) GOAL

Pay your taxes.

pivx.org/

PIVX IS THE TRUE user COIN

Slay the niggers:
zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-20/zar-tumbles-south-africa-decides-nationalize-central-bank-confiscate-land

And the (((Bankers))):
zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-20/washington-post-propagandizes-again-says-fedcoin-will-be-bigger-bitcoin

HAIL VICTORY

We're in Euphoria, complacency is coming.

forgot image

Regardless of how many virgin nocoiners are salty about being poorfags we absolutely need to preserve cryptocurrencies as long as possible. It's a silver bullet against the bankers.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-20/bitcoin-hashgraph-mike-maloney-crypto-revolution

pivx.org/

HAIL user
HAIL PIVX
HAIL VICTORY

complacency is right around the corner, at the top of the next dead cat bounce. Get your shorts ready.

It's time for buttcoin to die:
Now that the (((financial institutions))) are getting into the buttcoin trade, they are pumping the values through the roof. Now is the time for everyone to sell, get out, and leave those greasy kikes holding the bag

Take your buttcoin millions and buy something that will make you money: a business, rental properties, whatever.

Well that's fucking disgusting.

Fuck off

ha, called it.
kudos to all anons who made a fortune. r.i.p. anons who lost that fortune.

merry christmas

Wew, go right ahead numbnuts.

buy btc yes no ?

checked?

That statute applies only to artificial entities; corporations, partnerships, trusts, etc.
Also, in all statues, "individual" does not mean a man or woman; the word is defined to mean a corporation of one.

can it not be so fucking volatile
its like handling a nuclear reactor

Buy gold, you stupid fucking piece of shit.

this you?
James O Holmes
1710 Lena ST Santa Fe, NM 87505
stop your bullshit before you irritate me

Yes. That is me. What irritates you the most?

Good Riddance.

Im sure you ancap crypto millionaires can fend for your fucking selves in this world.

the point of currency that is an alternative to real world fiat is that it shouldn't be enormously overvalued and be easily accessible and widespread. ideally criminality and societal ills would be kept to a minimum with the currency.

if it was good and not full of greed and criminality we would give a shit.

but fuck bitcoin it can drown in its cocaine and cp filled pond of degeneracy and greed.

enjoy your global report leejun fag

OOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY VEY DELETE DIS

the biggest crypto trading hub ip wise is tel aviv for all coins user.

the wares of coke,cp and the like should be a big hint as well.

check the leftypol board, they were celebrating the bitcoin "crash"
how funny lefty-retards defending fucking bankers, i wonder how they live in such excessive hypocrisy

YES FFS BUY BUY BUY!!! AND HURRY YOU ARE LOSING MONEY EVERY MINUTE YOU WASTE. BUY!!!!!

i don't buy that you're actually this retarded.