Be honest Holla Forums how many of you can't tell the difference between these or determine which looks better?

Be honest Holla Forums how many of you can't tell the difference between these or determine which looks better?

The top obviously looks better.

The bottom is kino.

Meh, I don't think it is blue enough tbh.

Is it greeno?

gandelf u r bigot, buaetifal ork chilren jus liek u n me

Is Saruman our guy, /leftyqueer/?

Sarumans cloths are supposed to be slightly greyed and aged looking, indicating his true allegiance.
That being said neither of these two shots look very well balanced, but if i had to pick it'd be the top one, the colours are less washed out, the lighting is more tame and it doesn't look like god himself is shining through the window.

Neither of them are good. In the top image, the foreground has almost the same light value as the background, so nothing stands out. In the bottom image, Saruman and the light behind him both have the same light value, and he looks washed out.

stop triggering my autism

Nope

Stop deadnaming me, Gandalf !

I'd pick top, since it's more "true to life" in my opinion.

However, I do agree with some of the other posters in that neither shot is ideal in terms of coloring/lighting/post-effects.

Yep

???

Both are shit, but the bottom is the worst. The top is too blue, but at least it has decent contrast and is white balanced. The bottom is too contrasted, the whites are tinted yellow

That's not going to fix it. The white values in the bottom are tinted yellow. Pushing the red will make it worse.

You should color grade it yourself

that's a green tint

for you

fucking hell

Upper one is more natural but I think I prefer the second one. Upper one looks like a low budget early digital film.

You might be right

I tried correcting the bottom one.