Nintendo NX / Nintendo Switch thread part 2

Nintendo NX / Nintendo Switch thread part 2

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=switch
gonintendo.com/stories/267084-nvidia-technology-powers-new-home-gaming-system-nintendo-switch
bestbuy.com/site/nvidia-shield-k1-8-tablet-16gb-black/4701400.p?skuId=4701400
developer.nintendo.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pixel_C
archive.is/YCNk1
amazon.com/dp/B01LTHP2ZK/
picosong.com/aZpq/
notebookcheck.net/Qualcomm-Snapdragon-801-MSM8974AC-SoC.112062.0.html
phonearena.com/phones/Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-S2-9.7-inch_id9385
exhentai.org/g/793742/5831e7a226/
blogs.nvidia.com/blog/2016/10/20/nintendo-switch/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Todd is better than this shit.

I'm a vers switch bottom, wanna play with me?~

How are we calling it?
The Nintendo Bitch?

Last thread wouldn't let me post.

The VIDEO itself isn't even 60fps.

The only good thing I can see from this is that doomguy finally gets in smash since Bethesda is getting really cozy with Nintendo right now.

Why are you giving this kiddie machine a sticky thread?

This controller is the most ugly and the least ergonomic piece of shit i've seen in my life.
Who the hell gave this the greenlight? Why?

Nintendo Switch to another console.

saging a sticky!

Just here to sage a sticky

Literally the only system worth buying

Looks gimmicky

Based on the size, probably not that powerful either

3DS is the last dedicated handheld by nintendo

RIP nintendo

Looks interesting, but the controllers look like shit (I also haven't looked at the other thread yet, so hopefully it's not 100% shitposting here).

1. The controller for the dongles has the same Wii U Pad issues, with the big fucking flat back. That bottom stick on the right is going to be fucking sin to actually use
2. gross hanging shoulder buttons
3. Who the fuck actually wants to hold two seperate tiny controllers? That's going to be shit.
4. Who the fuck wants to hold one tiny fucking controller? The Wiimote sideways was already uncomfortable, imagine the nuncheck sideways with four little buttons on it.
5. Looks like the "Pro" controller went back to the shit XBox design, instead of the nearly perfect Wii U Pro one. I hope you can use the Wii U pro controllers with this thing

Mario Switch

You had a good run, Nintendo. You died with Iwata in my eyes.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=switch

switch
A person who vaccilates between dominant and submissive roles within sexual relations.
#1 Are you dom or sub?
#2 I like both. I'm switch.

user in the past thread was speculating about backwards compatibility.

I guess it is a NO for Wii U software. Unless by some miracle the dock has some kind of hard drive to store whatever disc-based wii u games you would want to play. I think they didn't showcase any example of the tablet screen being used as a gamepad with neither dual nor mirrored screens. If for some reason it could do dual screens, maybe it will have some kind of backwards compatibility with the 3ds, judging on the cartridges, without the 3D obviously in a fashion similar to how they do DS virtual console games on the Wii U

1- Specs. Is it really on par with the WiiU? Inferior? Superior?
2- Is this the End-of-Life for the WiiU and/or 3DS?

Think of it as a bridge between the Xbox One, Wii U and Vita.

Would you rather have 10 different threads?

So, what's the best possible outcome for this thing? To become the next 3DS while console games are very scarce besides the odd exclusive? I wouldn't mind it since I hate the tiny screens and terrible control schemes of handhelds these days.

Look at this terrible-looking shit. At least you'll probably have the option to use real controllers instead.

I'll really have to know more about the battery life, the e-shop system, the power, the durability, and every other detail to be sure, but I'm not fucking sold so far, and I say that as the biggest Nintendofaggot I've ever known. At least they got rid of the touch screen/multiscreen shit, which was a cool idea for the Wii U, but ultimately a liability when every game was expected to do something with it, and do something with exactly one pair of screens, gimping multiplayer in almost every case and hurting performance.

Reminder, they showed off a now 2 gen old game with shinier graphics that everyone can just play on their PCs if they hadn't've played it to death more than they showed off their flagship series.

Can we talk about this? Someone in the last thread said it looked worse than the Wii U version, but can't tell a single difference.

*CLICK*

All we have to compare is Zelda and it runs better on the WiiU so take from that what you will.

Fallout is 64bit and it still runs like shit.

I hate casuals so god damn much …

As for the console

It's not just another compact desktop computer so it actually has a justification to exist. Having one hardware platform and design for both home and portable games should benefit the quality of the portable ones.

How much did they have to gimp the hardware to make it portable? Is it going to choke on even WiiU games? Does it have any gaems?

That fucking controller layout. You chink bootleg accessory makers better fucking fix this.

Also good on Nintendo to remember to actually show explicitly what the system is and how it works this time.

I don't have a sibling you asshole.

My siblings suck. One of them will buy this scrap

*fapfaps*
Anyone here a Switch?

I'm the guy who leaked a picture of the dev kit in the yesterday's thread.

Now you believe me, right?

PATPATS

its looks better in the switch

Fuck off, retard.

Then why are we getting Skyrim Remastered on the Switch?

There's a pro controller in the trailer, thought the base layout is going to make portable play a fucking pain for anything using the D-Pad

IS THIS FUCKING NORMAL?

I think the small controllers are bullshit but the idea of having a device that stands and can run Splatoon on the good is pretty good. All I gotta do is keep that pro controller on me and its pretty good.

I just don't get how it has NVidia's Tegra specs, yet Zelda looks like it does.
And we had gameplay footage. How much of it was BS?

Give it 3 or 4 years and they'll release a premium edition with (slightly) better specs and a controller you can actually hold, to go with an almost decent library by then.

By then you'll have probably just played emulators of anything you'd want on Switch- or it'll have ported to another console or even PC.

My WiiU is a Bayonetta machine (along with a few other games when I feel like it), but this doesn't fill me with confidence.

On the other hand with gaming dying a bit more, kids will move onto something new. Like Nationalism

I'm guessing you can probably use wiimotes and pro controllers on this, considering how big it's making multiplayer out to be.
Jesus fuck nintendo I don't want to use a fucking xbox controller
Also the dpad looks like it's going to be separate buttons. Like that old steam controller mockup valve made, you think they'll axe that and make a controller with three thumbsticks?

How often?

And the games running in the video are at a lower framerate than the video. So lower than 30fps.

Anyone think the Wii U GamePad or the Wii U Pro Controllers will be backwards compatible?

Nobody cares.

Inklings confirmed to have herculean strength

What makes you say that?

The hair on the left one looks pretty low poly.

Why do devkits get the Wii accessory port and we don't?

Stop all the downloading!

Yeah, GG.
As long as you're not doing it in halfchan, isss awwright.

I think that he is talking about the clipping.

wow, I really didn't think they could do any worse than the wii u

No, using a smartphone on 8ch isn't normal.

How will you keep a good internet connection on the go?
Can 3G/4G support an online game properly?

What clipping?

There's no way to reliably allow it, except as a specific single-player feature only while holding the screen tablet thing. If there is a touch screen, it's going to be an auxiliary feature, rather than the main pull of the system.

I guess the controllers weren't ready

Leak more if you are so great

Didn't notice it until you pointed it out, can someone check if that's in the original game?

The thumb, it still a minor thing

Official thread theme

Of the Wii U version

it's the same dude

what are the games faget

also what game are you working on?

=-JUST==

This is interesting

I don't see it, could be the video screenshot quality. Splatoon did have clipping for some things.

This is going to go nowhere and you know it

mark, are you seriously taking his bait?
what the fuck

Skyrim? I LOVE Skyrim!

Maybe it's time to find a new hobby. Or maybe I'll go full autism and buy a 20 year old professional CRT and just play games from the 90s. I don't think I can stomach this shit anymore.

Some terrible indie shit obviously.

Mark stop posting reverse bait for attention whoring and make people responding to Tor posters with
A bannable offense

I'm not gonna post his history but that is indeed the same guy who leaked the dev kit.

WHERE ARE THE GAMES?

admins can look at posting history (not by IPs directly, but a hash based on their IPs)

You get Skyrim only and you like it!

Serious Question
Who is actually going to buy this?
I know at least some people who bought a WiiU are going to fall for this again.
But who else is going to buy this?

Slightly better/softer lighting and potentially 1080p finally. Maybe a bit smoother on some edges

WiiU Pro most definitely since it's just a bluetooth sync away, other consoles do the same thing with older controllers, and they already showed off the Switch Pro

WiiU Gamepad is a maybe, since it seems the Switch could concievably sync up the same way. The thing is, though, would be why would it? Unless that optional disc hookup is true, there wouldn't be a reason to use the dual screen Gamepad since the Switch doesn't seem to go the gamepad route outside of the docket.

I know that you fucks, but the """dev kit""" is horrible and obviously fake. In what world would the dev kit be RENDERED on a white background in professional quality? Not to mention

taking a peak at same ip/hash is till abuse tbh. mark confirmed for still an attention whoring faggot

b-but muh smash

Nintendo in the current year.

I'm just waiting for pre-orders to open. I was excited for Zelda but Skyrim convinced me

hopefully the controller is bluetooth to use with other things. It looks like a decent design.

I didn't say Nintendo's doomed. They just aren't making things I care about anymore. And neither is anyone else.

I loved my Wii U, it was an economic failure by far but the games were top tier (in my opinion)

i'll wait until some actual games and a price are announced for the thing before passing final judgement, but for now it looks like it's going to be shit. i understand what they're going for, but the tablet itself just seems too large to be a good mobile device unless you're already carrying a bag (plus a case because you're going to scratch the fuck out of that screen without it), and just a standard console for home use, which is fine i guess as long as it's not too expensive due to the nature of the mobile part. it just seems like a really weird concept in the first place for very little benefit, but who fucking knows at this point

What

Can you shill any harder nintendo defense force?

The Bitch can barely run a WiiU game above 12FPs you think it can handle a poorly optimized modern game?

Where are you seeing these posts?

I bought Wii U on launch, was disappointed. HOWEVER, if this is region free I'm all over that shit.

Real determining factors
This shit right here, we haven't seen enough of or even a direct stream of a game yet.
might be on the other side of the dock, not seen in any part of the video, or at least I didn't notice it
if it's between 6 and 12 hours and retains good charge, no complaints
You can turn 1 controller into 2, and 2 controllers into 4, depending on support for this it could be pretty good, also depends on if I see anyone without tiny baby asian hands using it.
it looks like some aspects of the environment are toned back but we still don't know if it's a release title or still indev and just to the point it can be 'demonstrated'. Similarly, how much Zelda U is adjusted before release.
It's not just if the console can compete, it's how. If they go the route of 'Our games look like they're from 2 or 3 years ago, big whoop, we're straight 60s and our games have complexities/interactivity your games would 2fps at, fuck you' they'll get a market people have been crying about for quite awhile now. So far not many exclusives are confirmed (Nintendo, mostly), but enough multiplats are present here that weren't present last launch I think Switch will make a compelling enough case in Japan to get them ready for exclusives and maybe even US dev teams on board.
DQXO/DQXI confirmed, Ubisoft, Sega, Bethesda, EA all on board, and at least 3 (possibly 4) new titles good to go. Ideally, Splatoon 2 is Splatoon with a free update with 'Switch Content' exclusive to the new console but I doubt it.

How bad are the specs going to be?

It seems like something that can be successful with normalfags, but bad specs might break it.

Who are you quoting?

I never claimed that? I said all you saw was Breath of the Wild running on the Wii U, not Switch.

I might. The Wii U had a lot of terrible shit, but it had enough really good games to be worth owning, and I don't regret buying it (though I do regret not waiting a year first).

I'm not going to make the same mistake, though. I'm waiting a year on the Switch and not getting it until enough good games actually come out to justify buying it (if it launched with 3 or 4 worthwhile games, though, I'd get it off the bat, but that hasn't happened in a long time).

in reference to the fact that they aren't marketing like a games company anymore, they're marketing like every other god damn device manufacturer.

Gone are the days of just showing the damn video games.

why work on games when they have a console they can hype people up to buy

NVIDIA Technology Powers New Home Gaming System

gonintendo.com/stories/267084-nvidia-technology-powers-new-home-gaming-system-nintendo-switch

The screen, the headphone jack and the "exhaust" part match. Cart slot too, probably. Hard to tell.

People keep saying "60FPS zelda" in the last thread

Except the video is 30FPS and there is no way to tell if its 60FPS

You CAN however see the frame drops when its in tablet mode

I like the idea of hooking a phone up to a tv, having some small controllers to carry, and playing some emulators with friends.
I guess it's the same concept but less functional.

And that's exactly how Nintoddlers look too.

yeah, if it is a fake then it's a betty well done fake

Needs more jpeg

>Tegra processor. The high-efficiency scalable processor includes an NVIDIA GPU based on the same architecture as the world’s top-performing GeForce gaming graphics cards.

Heres a reminder that a bunch of third party devs put footage of games not running on the Wiiu in their demo reel when it was first showed off.

Skyrim on switch could easily be the same thing for all we know.

I hope nintendo finally understands what is good about their consoles and we get emunand and freeshop one year from release.

I love the idea but the name is stupid, plus the controller looks annoying to use.

It's logo looks like a retarded smily face or the a heavily inbreed child.

Better retail for less than $200

You can buy this for less and its the exact same thing

bestbuy.com/site/nvidia-shield-k1-8-tablet-16gb-black/4701400.p?skuId=4701400

What has Holla Forums come to?

Did you create these or did you take them from somewhere?

Oh please tell me what is GOOD about their consoles?

ninty has been making stupid names since the wii, figured you would be used to it by now.

t-thanks, literally can't unsee now

shit bird 1/10

A hotpot of differing opinions just like everywhere on the internet.

HOW CAN I STOP THE VICIOUS CYCLE!?!

does this mean Pascal GPUs?

is this your 1st time here bud.
I can show you around.

But they were showing off a device, user, while also showing at least 2 new games

difference of opinions which some people can't stand.
To the point that anyone who disagrees is a shill.

business as usual on a touchy subject

Made them. Turns out the font used ether is or looks alot like arial

Point out GAMES. Systems are for GAMES. if there are no good GAMES then the system is trash.

Hows it feel to be that naive?

they were showing another useless device that offers nothing unique at all. I have a phone that does all this shit already, why the fuck would I want their console?

It's not a render. They are pictures of the final version of the DevKit (SDEV and EDEV), but not retail devkits. Retail ones will be like the WiiU cat-Dev.

More games will be announced in the next months. Expect a Nintendo Direct soon.
I worked on some games for the WiiU and the 3DS.

I was hoping they'd get over it, but somehow their names got worse after the Wii U.

See that bridge?
You can cross it.
t. Todd Howard

That's so 2001.

I dunno user, that's up to you. I'm just pointing out the flaws in your logic.

If it's 300+, then I'll be getting a PC for once.

I need to make games and other things anyway.

Helvetica?

It's SOC a chip. Think Nvidia Shield. Though I don't how fast it is going to be. A good comparison will be to look at the latest nvidia shield or Pixel C (google tablet with Tegra processor) to figure out what the switch can actually do.

Just took a screencap from my secret webcam located inside Sony.

It's some kid who doesn't know what he's talking about, you run into these all the time. Last gen I ran into some 20-something hipster who insisted PS3 has better graphics than 360 because it has Blu-Ray while the 360 uses DVDs, and Blu-Ray graphics are better than DVD! (and PC is only better if you spend like $10k on it).

HOW SOON

USE TOR SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE CRYPTIC AND SHIT

Sony revived Ronald Reagan?

just 2 points

Yeah, just want to see that footage.
Disk drive ideally would only be used for Wii U games, Or maybe perhaps 'Console Exclusive' games for optimized graphics
I hope for a good battery life, the Wii U tablet can get a good 3 hours out of it. I dont have a smart tablet, can anyone tell me the average battery life?
Very good point.

I wanna see some games and footage of it in action, but I am far from nay-saying at the moment
The controller versatility and updated games got me pretty intrigued.
Ill wait, but I am hoping for something decent.

Triggered.

Face fucking reality Nintendrones

If Nvidia who makes their own tablets out of their OWN FUCKING FACTORIES don't even make an X1 tablet because the chips are so power hungry and give off so much heat, not to mention expensive and the only model they sell ATM is the K1 tablets and even THEY retail for $200, what fucking chance in hell do you think the Switch is going to have an X1 chip in it?

Nintendo is king of selling overpriced massively outdated hardware, why would they stop now? Wake the fuck up.

Reagan never died. Reptilian lifespans are much longer than a human's

I got my value out of the WiiU. I waited till they had the black one come out and I got the 5 or so games I wanted. All quality ones. If it's region free, then even better.

Kinda sad that the rumors of a wiiu / 3ds hybrid machine arent true. The 3ds is the only console I'd consider top tier and would pay for an upgrade.

JUST USE VULKAN YOU FUCKING RETARDS.
Fucking shit. Nintendo was even on Khronos to help make Vulkan. The whole point is for easy porting and good low-level support and performance across all GPUs and systems. Why does Nvidia keep trying to push this stupid fucking locked-in shit? I know it's optional, and everybody's going to just use Vulkan anyway, but NVAPI is shit, and NVN sounds like it's just NVAPI + an NVidia-only Vulkan clone.

I will if the launch price turns out to be expensive as hell. I've wanted to build a PC since I got a Wii U. I'm sick of Nintendo's constant rehashing.

Meanwhile at Microsoft HQ.

I wan 2 fug inklings

I have a Note 7 and that gets around 6 hours of battery life if I JUST watch videos at full brightness

Something like Fallout Shelter will kill that battery in less then 2 hours and turns the thing into a fucking furnace in your hands after about 40 minutes

If this thing is over 300 bucks it's shitty

How much do you they'll sell it for? $150?

Old phones currently blow away the nintendo switch.

- Splitting the controller to create two controllers is a nifty idea but this shit is too small, I mean goddamn.
+ Kickstand is a nice touch. (ridiculous that phones still don't have a built-in kickstand in the CURRENT YEAR)
- Kids are gonna lose all these separating parts. I have zero doubt about that.
? Central thing the controller segments slide onto just looks like a battery pack.
+ Asymmetrical sticks on new controller. (better than Wii U Pro Controller which has buttons/d-pad too close together)

I agree.

Are you wearing a fire suit?

CAN'T SEE SHIT CAPTAIN!111
And how in the fuck are you supposed to handle this tiny controller? I knew it was i bad idea to promote that gnome to the design department.

Why you don't become developers too, guys? You will have access to lots of great things! :^)
developer.nintendo.com/

I hope you die.

All the bait in this thread would go lovely with some switch. Good old bait and switch.

If this is not region locked and is easy to pirate games like on the original DS, this can possibly outsell the Playstation 2.
Any commments on this?

Neither of you understand current mobile processors, do you?

Saying "Tegra" is shit is like saying "Geforce" is shit, it's the trademark for nividia's mobile GPUs. It makes no sense, the portable part literally can't have anything better inside.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pixel_C
I don't give a shit I'm here for the Holla Forums

pretty decent library if they are all launch titles, IMO. now we just wait to see the price

Nintendo competes against the vita while ps4 and Xbone compete against Dish Network.

…ok

Get cancer.

I love my note 7, its still more powerful than 85% of tablets released today, let alone phones

Though all I do with it today is use it for video and shopping lists since I got a Skylake Laptop for $600 that is about 10x more powerful

You clearly don't.

Skyrim's been completely confirmed.
archive.is/YCNk1
a few fun confirmeds:
Unreal for Switch? No fucking way, but still
Oh fuck, they didn't release any major titles on Wii and only one (a Monhun title) on 3ds
a major asset to Microsoft being stripped away; their only competitive advantage
Lego shit, Crash, Sonic R, etc

It's not

This is not a good lineup for launch. Do you think those games alone are going to get you through the drought of time between launch and whenever their next set of games release?

Are the triggers even analog? Thats a deal breaker after the Wii U.

Whats so surprising about that. Remember all those unreal engine tech demos for iphone 3 almost a decade ago?

watch this for the price, its likely the first place we will find out about it

When he was playing Zelda outside, looked to me like the framerate dropped to 15-25. Not very good commercial.

stop hating fun

What are they playing, Holla Forums?

I didn't say Tegra is shit, Tegra is a marvel of engineering, the only people who can cram more GPU power into a tiny form factor is AMD, and they have almost no interest in the tablet market so Nvidia remains king there

That's why AMD is in all the current gen consoles, they take a bit more power but AMD's on board iGPU fucking destroys anything Intel has to offer

My preference is symmetrical. I can deal symmetrical or asymmetrical, but the arrangement on the Wii U Pro Controller is not okay.

They're celebrating.

How many games other than racing games actually use them? I was dismayed about this, but it's not inconvenient except for emulating a couple gamecube games, like Super Mario Sunshine and F-Zero GX.

it doesnt have a price you inbred faggot, thats why i said WATCH for it

Why are you still falling for this shit?
Why are you still falling for empty promises and normalfag tier shit?

You're right. It's not okay.
It's fucking perfect. Eat a dick, xbox kid.

This has to be fucking bait.

Image hover says this.

You really gonna argue with a Nintoddler?

R E H A S H
R

E

H

A

S

H

Can you just…..shut the fuck up and let the adults talk? Thanks

That's 3 more than I'd have gotten anywhere else and no indie games on PC that any toaster can play don't count.

No I do, take for example. He claims his Note 7 is "more powerful" than most phones. It isn't in terms of CPU power, it uses the same Snapdragon 820 most post-2015 Android phones and tablets use. The Note 7 has a better GPU and more RAM, though (and is more prone to blowing up).

The Gigahertz myth is real.

Sorry, $499 US, typo

kill yourself

How is it not okay? I use mine every day, and it's comfy as fuck, even using d-pad + buttons.

The handheld form looks like a sleeker PSP, which would be fucking sweet, if it wasn't for the fact that half the goddamn console is designed to detach and slide off
I mean I get that they're going for a social thing, but shit, that toaster thing it slots into is small enough that most people could probably just tote that around with the pro controllers instead

because I can't code for the life of me

Consoles are sold at a loss, the Wii U had to sell games to be profitable. Tablets don't.
Well meme'd friend, how old are you 18?

I wonder how many peripherals nintendo is going to sell for it

I can, but I'm lazy.

AHAHAHAHA I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY DID IT, THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN

This shit is going to flop hard, RIP Nintendo

Anyone got archives of Holla Forumss reaction to the Wii U trailer? I want to compare then to now.

and a few more
prolific on the 3DS, may see some titles cross over, expect Yo-kai for Switch. Dark Cloud 3 would be pants-shitting amazing but I doubt they're going to compete with DQ, and old compatriot brand.
a mobile brand confirmed for Switch, again, could be fun. Full-power SMD here we go. One-way Heroics and Exist could pop up, too.

I'll believe it when I see it, but it's a cool thought

You're camera's broken and it's missing all of the salty tears over the next gimmick they need to clone to succeed.

D-pad & buttons on the Wii U Pro Controller are too close together. They make my hands cramp forcing me to use the left stick in Yoshi Woolly World instead of the d-pad like I'd prefer since there's no analog movement in that game.

Manlet hands?

might be a sign

You know why they call it Nintendo Switch?

Because when you play it you're gonna want to switch to the PS4.

*Applause and laughter cue*

Whats unfun about analog triggers

Open world games, games like Mario Sunshine, after a while digital triggers just feel stiff compared to analog.

Does this mean no more DS or handhelds?

Awful.

obviously

There's a full inch and a half of space between them.

I hate to tell you, but if you're uncomfortable using the dpad+buttons, your hands are probably small, or you just don't have the range of motion necessary in your thumbs.

You don't need to code, you only have to know how to… access to things not meant to be seen by you.

How?

Note 7 is more powerful than most released tablets

A fucking Asus Zenpad 8 only gets 60% the score a Note 7 does

A Lenovo Yoga top end gets 10% lower scores

A Galaxy Tab S2 which retails for FIVE HUNDRED FUCKING DOLLARS only gets on average 20% faster speeds

NOW STOP BEING FUCKING RETARDED AND LET THE ADULTS TALK. THANKS.

Horrible.

That's what a joke looks like.

Is that why the Note 7 has issues exploding?

You're thinking of the Tegra K1 tablet, not the Note 7

I'm talking about the THREE PLUS YEAR OLD tablet, not the 1+ year old Tablet that has K1's

And the exploding problem was with batteries being overdrawn, not overheating tegra chips, same issue Samsung is having ATM

It looks adequate

The tiny half-controllers seem like a poor decision, though. That shit makes my hands ache just from looking at them.

You are both faggots fucking reported you cunts

You know what, I'm calling this shit the nintoaster if I get one.

This boggles my fucking mind. When I had a PSP I just used a cable connect it to a TV. Later I realized I simply didn't give a shit about portable gaming as a whole because it was basically going to be the same experience as a home console, and playing in public is just distracting (and the majority of people who don't mind just use a phone or tablet, which have more functionality than a console).

So the difference now is that Switch has a dedicated controller. They're trying to capture two completely different markets and will likely fail at both. People who play in the living room expect shiny graphics and the most recent and hyped AAA releases, and people who prefer handhelds want portability and durable battery life. Switch is going to aim for one and fail at the other (or both).

I must be missing something here, right?

Why all videogame console comercial make videogames look like the most normalfag and social thing to do, when it couldn't be farther from the thruth

Also hold up faggots, does this mean Animal crossing might be saved from handheld hell?

As shit as this is.

720p > 240p any day.

speaking of which, they've confirmed a shitload of middleware companies are releasing for them besides Unity, which has been accesible since Wii U. We can expect at least a few Unity devs to try to make real games for the Wii U with these tools now since things like Skyrim are being greenlit.
I'd think at least Amplitude will try, maybe even Newman considering there's no reason for them not to try cashing in on the undersaturated Nintendo market with Rust2.0 or shit like that.

I hate to tell you this, user, but normalfags have been the primary demographic for vidya for years now.

If people are right and this will take over for the 3DS as well as the home consoles, then it'll kind of have no choice

I'm gonna say this loud, and I'm gonna say this clear.

WE, WANT THE MOBILE AUDIENCE

My concern is durability. I have a minor phobia of my expensive stuff being trashed.And the whole glass thin tablet with the little nub controllers doesn't look that durable. There best be a really good lock for the side controllers or else I wouldn't dream of taking this thing outside. Also, if the battery is garbage and the library is small like wii u then riot.

Gunna need a source on that picture there, buddy.

I think people have accepted mobile games by now are a thing

But somehow the moment i draw a Moga pad from my bag and put my phone in the clip i start to get the weirdo looks again

What an underwhelming piece of garbage. I usually expect nothing from Nintendo and somehow I still get disappointed.

We already know you are underage faggot, adults don't talk like that.

I mean if you want to compare the Note 7 to the K1, the K1 tablet absolutely fucking destroys everything on the market that currently is released, even $1000+ tablets have no chance of reaching it in terms of performance

K1's score over 80K on antutu which absolutely obliterates all other tablets

And you can get a K1 for $200 directly from Nvidia, why spend $400+ to buy the same shit from Nintendo?

o yeah i'm 35, maybe that has something to do with it

We may even have Monster Hunter at something better than sub PS2 graphics and squinting on handhelds.

I thought the Note 7s did explode, but overdrawing causes that issue?

What I like
+ That you can play games designed for the TV and for the portable in one console
+When set up on the TV or just the portable, it looks pretty solid
+Thank fuck they're ending the motion control thing

-Separating it however, looks like it'll be a pain in the ass and easy to lose
-Who the fuck thought switching it to two smaller controllers was a good idea?
-"OH LOOK YOU CAN TAKE IT OUTSIDE" and then get robbed to never be able to use your console again
- The portable version of the TV games will probably chug like fuck or have a massive downgrade in specs unless it all is downgraded
-Wii, Wiiu, DS and 3DS will now be expelled through the annuls of time since it doesn't have Motion Control or Duo-Screen and future consoles wont either

Verdict: 3/10. I wont be buying it. It feels like an upgraded Happy Meal toy or some shit rather than an actual console.

Anyone else reminded of the CD-I?

I find it weird there is no option to connect two separate mini controllers. would make it more bearable

I suppose game will be able to downgrade quality on the fly, as in the moment you take out the portable part…somehow

I hear this meme around a lot but you know that is not true.

So it's a new nintendo game then.

I had to check. At the worst part it really goes cinematic 15 fps for 3 frames. Most drops are to about 22 fps. I wonder how much more they can optimize it.

What framerate was OoT locked to by the way?

You all are normalfags. You aren't spechul snowflakes.

I wish, I would prefer it on PC though.

Tumblrtale was pretty ehh. But the music is the cats pajamas, and if anyone tells you otherwise, then they are probably deceived by Shub-niggaroth. Or in Holla Forums's case, Shub-niggeroth.

Remember, the lowest common denominator determines the level of effort invested.

The screen will be fucked any time you actually try to store it anywhere other than in your hands for transport

NINTENDO JUST RELEASE YOUR FUCKING GAMES ON PC
FUCK THIS IS RETARDED
I AVOID Holla Forums FOR A WEEK AND THIS FUCKING SHIT HAPPENS

Playing console ports on a PC feels wrong. I can't get into it. Emulation is fine though but only up to psx.

Silky smooth 15

I dont care if its on PC or not, I just want to play Monster Hunter on a big screen with a controller. Why is that so fucking hard to ask for?

Why? It's so shallow.

picosong.com/aZpq/

Kill me.

You know why they call it Nintendo Switch?

Because you'll need to switch batteries every 2 hours since it will have shit battery life

because on Holla Forums - its OK when Nintendo does it.

Reminder: All that matters is if it will have good games or not.

It's a weird choice, but I liked the Wii U and I feel like the decision to lock one gamepad to a console was a huge hindrance to the functionality of the console.

This might be able to be used in some interesting ways. At the very least, being able to do a multi-console multiplayer game means that they can more without having to sacrifice gameplay or graphics because one console's processor can't handle 4 players.

It's never the ban that gets ya.

It's the post deletion.

This looks surprisingly less shit than I thought it was gonna be.

But if they're not even gonna release any games worth playing, none of that shit matters.

If I can't play something crazy like a Treasure or Platinum game on the go, and with minimal input lag, it's not worth having.

Looks cool but I'm EXTREMELY skeptical about the battery life.

Yeah, it sucks because this kills Etrian Odyssey. You could have theoretically had one on the Wii U, but with this replacing the 3DS, the functionality is gone.

After the Wii U, it's not hard to see why people might not see the glass as half full
Even though it had several more good games than the bloodborne machine does, but everyone sucks that thing's dick anyway, so who the fuck knows what these faggots are thinking

It isn't going to spot retards like this

Looks like an ugly PSP or one of those stupid smartphone/phablet/tablet accessories where you attach a controller to the sides. I guess nintendopes finally ran out of ideas.

A point where nothing can be good anymore apparently. Anyways I'm pretty excited to get my hands on one of these and see what it can actually do. If it's running what I can only assume remastered skyrim then it must have a decent amount of power behind it.but realistically none of the footage in the trailer can be taken as proof of its capabilities, but mostly just as proof of concept/support. And in that regard it does pretty damn well. Showing games like skyrim and NBA is a pretty big deal even though I and most people here aren't gonna touch them because it shows that Bethesda and EA are supporting nintendo with their flagships again, which is a huge deal for nintendo. But yeah all gamepad footage in the trailer is just a cocktease, we have to wait and see the specs for it.

As for the actual design of the console, the handheld mode looks pretty damn good. Like a bigger vita, which I'm okay with. Turning the sides into a controller for the home mode looks… better the wii mote, but turning it into little tiny baby controllers looks a big shitty, but who knows it might be okay in the rare situation that you'd actually need to use it. The external controller looks like it has potential as well, being just a slightly blocker wii u pro, it could definitely work, but we will have to feel it ourselves to know for sure.

Another interesting thing is the potential backwards compatibility for 3ds or wii u. 3ds/ds seems like a guarantee almost, due to the brief look we got at the cart slot, which would not only finally give me an easy way to play those games on a TV, but also allow them to market the fuck out of pokemon sun and moon being compatible with it, potentially hitting a huge part of the market that got member berries for pokemon right now.

So, in conclusion, this could be a huge win for nintendo. They could generate huge profit from this and being the majority market share holders again. With Microsoft seemingly withdrawing from console gaming and Sony having no fucking exclusives, we could see the switch become the new normalfag console. Which hopefully will allow nintendo to take more risks with their games like they always do. Only time will tell though. also stop sitting on nintendo just because they're out of touch, of the big 3 they are the only ones who seem to give a shit about games being fucking games instead of money machines. They're like our grandpa who makes really cool toys every now and again with a lot of love and care, but sometimes slips casual racism into conversation. Enough with the "with us or against us" mentality that everyone has about everything, it make shit suck for you and everybody else

Well then, life proof cases or no dice sugar.

nah it barely resembles that shit

So it's the merged Wii U everyone joked about, a Nintendo Vita with a kickstand. What a disaster. They need better performance if they're going to get third party games - first party just isn't doing it anymore (see: Wii U) - but a handheld isn't going to have the hardware.

12 IIRC. It was unplayable for me without the 60fps hack. So much eye strain without it

I agree so much, brother. I absolute ADORE the soundtrack.
The rest is blegh.

No. I'll rather have ANYTHING BUT Steam.

Mark is an idiot, big surprise there.

W E
W A N T
T H E
N O R M I E
D E M O G R A P H I C

Here's an OC with some effort.

I would prefer that over another 3DS one, at least the Vita's screen is bigger then a postage stamp and has a real second analogue stick.

modern batteries are Lithium Ion cells which is basically long sheets of lithium sandwiched around a condenser which are charged between them

lithium however loves to catch fire under even the smallest of heat sources applied to it which is why when you overdraw a LI-ON battery you risk them "Exploding"

This is why stuff like USB battery packs don't contain 1 battery, they contain multiple cells in order to prevent them from overheating when power is being drawn from them, despite the high power draw load of 5amps+ on some of them

Point taken however I usually go to places with wifi.

Jesus, you went all out, huh?

Etrian Odyssey committed suicide well before now, unless you're seriously saying that the series is still alive despite dlc-encrusted godawful remakes of games that were once good.

I like it and think its a cool idea. The controller isnt all that great but if i can get it cheap to play some Nintendo games ill be happy. Ill probably get it after a price drop or get it used on Craigslist or something like that. I think it will appeal to your average gamer. But the real qeustion is, will your normalfag crowd want it? Will little billy want it for Christmas? Will your co worker that comes home and plays 2k on his Xjew one want it? If it doesn't appeal to that crowd its gonna flop like the Wii U.

The music was pretty great for the most part and made good use of leitmotiv, but other than the main tracks, there was a shitload of pretty pointless filler and repeat tracks. The leitmotiv didn't make much sense with Spider Dance and Dummy!! for instance, as a leitmotiv is usually used to convey some connection, and there really wasn't one there. So somewhat sloppy, with some really really strong theme tracks.

Spider Dance was fucking banging, though.

Oh lord you are a retard.

Yeah, you're a fucking retard

So it turns out the popular rumors were true, hybrid, 2013ish specs, cartridges. Great, can't wait to listen to normalfags go on about it for 2 weeks to boost their nerd cred only to forget about it entirely until a week before release.

I'll buy it just to play Spla2n, as long as it still has gyro aiming. If it's really meant to be the successor to both the Wii U and the 3DS, it'll most likely get plenty of games.
Also, portable Skyrim is going to sell a fuckload of units to normalfags.

user, did you not see the skyrim port in the video
It's at least as powerful as last gen's big boy consoles, and they already have practically the only third party game that matters, as a launch title

KILL YOURSELF NORMALFAG
>>>/cuckchan/

I just want to hunt monsters on my big TV, on my couch, with a controller.

benchmarking scores rarely mean anything, user, and all your Samsung shilling doesn't mean anything. The Snapdragon 820 in the Note 7 uses the newer 14 nm manufacturing process. The older Intel Atom Z3580 in the Zenpad uses the older 22 nm process. No shit it's faster, but the 820 is only a little faster and is more expensive, and this "fastness" doesn't matter when smartphone speed is more tied to RAM and RAM management and not the CPU.
What does that even mean? Name a specific model. Not to mention who cares about modern day Lenoblow?
Last year
The Exynos 7 Octa (5433) operates on an older 20 nm process and yet is faster because it is two quad cores that operate together.

The world of mobile processors is completely different than PC CPUs. Benchmarks and numbers are not compatible.

If words trigger you so much, you should be the one going back.

Anyone made the conection yet?

Given that you can use the Wii remotes and Pro controllers on the Wii U, I wouldn't be surprised if you can. Nintendo has been pretty big on backwards compatibility the last couple generations.

Agreed. They never showed off the tablet as a touch screen or being used in conjunction with the TV, so I'm guessing the Dual Screen experiment is finally over, more than ten years later.

Some of the hairstyles are new, apparently.

I think a lot of people are missing the biggest strength of this thing - by combining the console and handheld lines, they're effectively ending the games drought that both the Wii U and 3DS have been suffering from.

What the fuck is s bullshit?

You aren't special, user.

After what they did with the WiiU UI wont be, rather waste that money on PC games I'll never actually play.

You know that's exactly what it's going to be called.

The second it was announced it was going to be a portable I told everyone it was going to be a Tegra tablet, and I know with pretty much 100% certainty it won't be a K1 because a K1 tablet from nvidia directly costs $200, let alone an X1 tablet which the only one I can find is from google and that thing fucking retails for $499

Nintendo sells overpriced massively outdated hardware, why would that change with THIS system and not the last 7?

Jesus christ a fucking 3DS was barely more powerful than a PSP was, and the PSP came out in 2003

confirmed xbot/bungie shill

fuck off back to cuck/v/

Neither are you for working around a wordfilter, reddit. It's normalfag. Always has been, always will be.

Skyrim runs on toasters, it's 5 years old. No one's going to care that it's as powerful as a previous gen, it will be the Wii U all over again where people said the same. It's literally just a merged Wii U, why is anyone expecting anything different to happen?

(checked)
Naw, if I went all out I would have pasted it over the actual video source & moved it perfectly with the shaky camera instead of using a still frame, but that would be a pain to do.

This is possibly the most retarded decision they could ever make. How much computing power and battery life could that tablet piece of shit possibly have? Even $3000 gayman laptops run like shit when you unplug them from a power source.

DOES ANYONE HAVE A ARCHIVE OF THE 1ST THREAD?

SWITCH DOESN'T SHOW THE 1ST THREAD!

YOU CAN JOIN HIM AS WELL
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/halfchan/
>>>/4chan/

I am saying n o r m a l f a g, you dumbass. My point is that both n o r m a l f a g and n o r m i e are only used by retarded underaged faggots who think they're special snowflakes while trying to fit in on an anonymous imageboard.

You sound like an abused AMD fan

Here's a thought, not everyone who gives criticism is a shill. I understand why you are wary, but this isn't the case in this situation.

If anything, I'd be a Nintendo shill

Is time to go friendo

As long as good means good framerates.

Gaming laptops at least have the benefit of vapor chamber cooling and WHIIIIIIRRRRR blower fans

I just woke up.
So how shit is it?

I've never been to cuckchan.

What?

I wouldn't call 3 several, but hey, people really like colorful TPS for some reason.

It's called Retro Synthwave, vaporwave is the meme name.

Its a tablet

It's fucked then.

Hope you enjoy playing Zelda on a tablet at 15 fps.

I remember when nintendo was registering trademarks for the design of this thing, one of the sites reported a rumour that both the main dock unit thing and handheld units would each have their own CPU/GPU. Allowing the games to upgrade/downgrade on the fly. Apparently it looks like it could be true.

Anons are upset, but this is basically all I've ever wanted from a console.

w h y a r e t h e r e s o m a n y v a p o r w a v e f a g s i n t h i s t h r e ad ?

Sure you havent, thats why you type like one

Nintendo Switch to PC

Nice reddit spacing my friend.
Look, I magically fixed it

It looks okay.
I just want Wonder Red in Smash. Is that really a lot to ask for?

Let's fucking hope, user. I don't want to get bogged down by an hour of updates every time I want to fucking play a Platinum game or a 4 Player Nintendies.

Its fucked

So it's basically the Wii U 2.0?

This is the most fucking stupidest thing I have ever seen. They want spergs tp play in public and get their shit stolen by niggers. It will be pokemon go all over again.

Same, actually.

As long as it has–
1. Good Games
2. Powerful Graphics/60fps
3. Long Battery Life.

Then I'm happy.

STOP

BEING

FUCKING

RETARDED

WE GET IT

YOU ARE RETARDED

GO PLAY WITH YOUR PLAYDOH OR SOMETHING

So you're saying it'll print money?

Pretty much

wew lad
>any console
>powerful graphics

Actual question
Will it be vr ready at launch?

wtf? the gameboy has existed since the 80s you moron and cellphone games for over a decade

You can only crammed so many gimmicks into one console.

Its basically the thing that nintendo wanted the WiiU to be

it's gonna print money
normalfags are eating it up
not that i mind since it looks alright

Goddamn, fuckoff already Travis

Exactly.

Don't you get it, weebcuck, you will be mugged by a nigger!!! I hope you are as adept in martial arts as you are in moonrunes, because shit's fucked.

Niggers where more tame back then, dickweed.

Benchmarks rarely match real world performance, user, or rather they're never used in ways that make them run like they're benchmarking. Also my phone has a MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801 chipset.
notebookcheck.net/Qualcomm-Snapdragon-801-MSM8974AC-SoC.112062.0.html
While it scores lower than some of the other chipsets in these benchmarking lists I have personally used a few of them and have found little to no difference in real world performance outside of a few of them.

Just like the WiiU, right?

l i t e r a l l y t h e s a m e t h i n g , f a m

Pick one and only one.

Oh god I want source

go shove a dick up your ass, cuckchanner.

Roll doesn't have a buster damnit

You can buy the N-ardboard. A cardboard VR headstand that you can put your Switch into, to play VR games
I started this post as a joke, now I'm worried it might actually happen. Maybe not on a fucking cardboard readset, but if Switch has motion controls in it, or maybe if said headstand has them built in, then maybe Nintendo will have it's own brand of VR games

I'd fuck him.
Kinda reminds me of the Shin Megami Apocalypse MC.

I meant on par with the P$4 and the Xbone.

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. I'll never go outside with it, so powerful graphics.
I could probably fry an oven with it.

They're appropriating Mexican culture. Oh shit.

With nintendo it's battery life or nothing, they don't do top end graphics.

it's the fucking CPU of the Galaxy Tab 2 you just mentioned, dumbass.
phonearena.com/phones/Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-S2-9.7-inch_id9385

How retarded are you?

Unreal Engine 4 is better

I'm sure that has nothing to do with developers targeting the broadest subset of phones possible to maximize their potential customer base.

I'm just going to id block you, we got enough retards who know nothing about Tegra chips, can't deal with deluxe retards this morning

Don't project your poverty on me, user.

LA riots? you moron

Do you not understand how benchmarking CPUs work or something?

I also don't understand why everyone is shitting on it.
It's like nintendo revived the n64 and the gameboy, which is what I've been asking for years.
Does that mean we're going to get customizable controllers?
I mean both frames for them, and actual replacement/improved switch controller slice thingies?
Will we be able to get a disk drive peripheral to play wiiu games?

And I got dubs. Kek has spoken, and he hates us all.

hissss

bye fam.

leave

You're right, Nvidia just designed a mobile chip with no expectation of it ever being used. The answer is that Nvidia's tablets never sold very well, hence their apprehension to making a new one.

May I ask why? The animation is disgusting and the models; hideous.

All I really want out of this console is for Nintendo to release several arcade style games if huge ass AAA shit is too much for them. I'd rather have several small games than fuckhuge games that'll never get release.

And none of that self censorship bullshit. They were showing promise with Bayonetta 2.

I have that fucking shirt kill me

Looks like you'll never be Savior of the Century's End

Why did you reply to me twice and then quote something I never said? Are you new here?

How?

True.

That's right user, relax that boipussy, cuz it's gonna get forced soon.

Fine, get mugged, see if I care. I bet you play pokemon go too, faggot!

this is what he looks like now.

would you still have him?

I guess I'm a cuckchanner thanks to those dubs

WHAT YOU MEAN THE SAME FIVE HUNDRED DOLLAR TABLET I TALKED ABOUT LIKE THIRTY MINUTES AGO WHICH ISN'T EVEN TWICE AS FAST AS THE NOTE 7 THAT CAME OUT IN 2013 LET ALONE A K1 TABLET THAT IS ALMOST TWICE AS FAST THAT CAME OUT IN 2014?

WEW LAD YOU SURE GOT ME THERE, WHAT A GREAT AND POWERFUL CHIP YOU GOT SONNY, MAKE SURE TO BUY SIX

STOP

BEING

RETARDED

Calm down.

Atleast it's somewhat innovative and distinguished from a pc or a tablet, instead of just being a gimped pc in a box

Also
WILL THIS REPLACE THE 3DS?

If it comes out though I'll probably wait till the price goes down and just pirate shit on it.

I will finally be able to play Skyrim on Nintendo Gimmick

wasn't that one of Nintendo's recent patents?

I dont mind

Since this is looking like total shit, think I might just spend money upgrading my GPU.

Are refurbished gpus any good? Seems I can save nearly a couple hundred bucks if I get a used refurbished card instead of new. Worth it? Or should I just spend the extra money to make sure the card works good?

It's called: staying alert.

Honestly, the only people who think it looks bad are console war niggers.

I DON'T WANT SOMETHING "INNOVATIVE". I WANT SOMETHING GOOD

it looks like a tablet, normalfags love tablets for some reason and it has a browser, if they spin it as "entertainment center" like xbone or ps4 did it's gonna sell, not much but still

Sauce?

I'm sorry if the idea seems new to you and need to leave the rock you're living under.

Eh, I can take or leave that. I mean it depends on the game genre of course, but as an RPG fag framerates aren't too important to me. Does it look nice when I play games at 60+fps on my PC? Fuck yeah. Will I never play games like Ocarina of Time on their original hardware due to their low frame rates? Fuck no. That said, if they release crazy action games for the system like say Bayo3 they better have that frame rate smooth and solid.

Yes, but if I recall it was something where you could switch out individual control modules which is something I thought of 3 years ago but whatever

I don't think you understood anything I have been talking about. The 5433 is faster than the 820 chipset in the Note 7 despite having an older manufacturing process due to it using two CPUs operating as an octacore. Are you brain damaged or something?

Holy shit my sides. This is so fucking terrible.
I'm glad I woke up to this.

Neither of those do what the Switch does, user.

Are they even still technically a console developer at this point?
Honestly if they said:
But that doesn't look like what that is.
It looks like the stand actually improves the performance of the games or to be more exact, playing with it as a handheld impairs the performance of the games.
Why did that Breath of the Wild gameplay turn into borderline stop motion animation?
I know the game has a form of bullet time when you fire an arrow like that, but that wasn't what I am talking about.
Why did it do that?
Why does it look like that?
Did they not notice or did they not think anybody would notice/care about something that makes it look like a poorly conceived janky game?

–Anymore.

I'm out, Nintendrone defense force is in full swing defending a $400+ device that contains hardware from 2013 you can buy for $70 today which massively gets its shit kicked in by $200 hardware you can directly buy from Nvidia

Enjoy your shit heap for the next 24 hours at the minimum Holla Forums as they defend it endlessly the same way they defended the PS3/360 and Xbone/PS4 hardware and talked endlessly about hardware they absolutely know fucking the fuck about and just regurgitate what the marketing companies tell them

CELLLLLLLSSUPAHCOMPUTAHHH. WHY WHY SAONICY LIE?!

oh sheet

This shit looks fucking terrible. Anyone hyped for this needs to kill themselves.

why are you making assumptions and being all retarded and shit?

Nintendo will still censor games so it doesn't matter what they create.

where did this happen?

It's happening.

So is it basically the Wii U 2: Electric Boogaloo?

Then import them yourself, dummy

Like I said I'm probably gonna wait till price drops and just pirate the shit out of it.

Do you still think you're on cuckchan?

Holy shit, thank you user.

This is the good shit. I never knew how badly I needed this.

I don't see a problem with this

Have you seen this thread? It's an honest mistake to make.

You can get pretty good steals if you buy previous-gen high-end graphics cards. There's a lot of people who absolutely have to constantly have the cutting edge card whenever it comes out, so they're constantly upgrading to the new shit and selling their old (still very good card) on ebay or craigslist.

With the latest leap to 14nm processes, the savings aren't as good as they were a year ago, but you can still easily find a GTX 980 Ti for around $350 on ebay, which has roughly equal performance to the $400 GTX 1070.

Let's see if I can penetrate the drone shield:

YFW CUCKTENDO IS DEAD

I'm sure it'll be region locked like literally every other Nintendo console. They'll pretend to be interested in removing it, but they won't actually do it.

What tablet is that?

Are you retarded or something? Consoles have nothing to offer but exclusive gaming deals, the only innovative console was the wii-waggler, everything else is just a dedicated controlled gaming environment.

Do you? Holla Forums is about high quality discussion. Not memeing about framerates recorded from a secondary camera or conplaining about non issues.

The system objectively looks pretty okay. The only reasons anyone has said for it being bad are complete non issues.

literally everyone in this literal thread literally watches leafy

I don't know why everyone shits on Mexicans. Dope traditional music, they have good taste in fighting games, and their grills are good as long as you make them lift away all the fucking carbs in the typical mexican diet.

So is this another Wii U? Great, maybe this'll kill Ninty dead.

With the Switch's specs, don't expect anything stronger than the 2014 smartphones.

What I said is true.

Does it even have a base station? (that isn't your pc)
Plus I'm not a fanboy or anything but you still have to factor in this is being produced by one of the largest 3 gaming companies, my man.

Literally who?

Link to the specs? I'm pretty curious.

Please stop this it hurts me

I expected nothing, and I am still disappointed. Holy shit, this is a travesty. This has to be a joke

The DS wasn't region locked.

Where did you even get the specs?
Gas yourself

Said peripherals do not connect directly (the Switch clearly shows contact points on the sides) and utilize Bluetooth and are not manufactured and developed by the device manufacturer.
The Switch base doesn't seem to just connect to the TV as it seems to have its own processing power in order to render stuff at 1080p on the TV.
That's the only one you've managed to get correct.
None of the devices you keep showing do this.

So that dock is just to connect it to the tv? I wonder how good the games will be if it is going to be a gaming tablet. Though looks like Bethesda Lying Todd did not lie for once? and some sports games at the least will be on it, so it will be shit.

All the aesthetic in the world can't save mexico from basically being a shithole that the shitholers want to take and expand their shithole into other countries.
Legal mexicans are alright tho, I like 'em. Anchor babies fuck off.

Splatoon has had official sanctioned tournaments in Japan for over a year now, user.

Yes it does. Look at that box near the tv. There's iOS and Android version. Both can work separately from their tablets or together or streaming. Nintendo is obviously trying to cash in on that idea which is disappointing since I was hoping for a newer gimmick than a Steve Jobs move.

Well, my last nintendo console was the N64. For the last years I've been checking nintendo's announcements for something to interest me from them.
Nothing but 'meh' so far.

And you even have the balls to tell me that Holla Forums is about high quality discussion while making such an awful post.
You're fucking blatant

I ' V E M A D E U P M Y M I N D
T I M E I S R U N N I N G O U T,

M A K E A M O V E

who the fuck is lefy?

They're smelly border jumpers leaching off of my trax money to live in Brugerland.

But the ones that immigrate and assimilate properly are alright, and yes, I know from experience how fine their grills are when they take care of themselves. Even better is that a lot of them hate niggers more than any white person does

A lot of Mexicans act like fucking niggers. They'll steal shit left and right, they treat their families like shit, they treat their neighborhoods like shit, and a fuck of a lot of them become thugs. They're not the worst culture in the world, but if you don't see why people don't like them then you're not paying attention.

And esports will always be cancer and it's sickening to see Cucktendo stoop to such lows by pandering to cancerous faggots

The Apple TV box only wirelessly receives video output from the iPad through airplay or whatever it's called and then outputs to the TV via HDMI, it doesn't do any game processing. The Amazon Fire TV is just a media center/console, not a docking portable.

If you do your research like I did and stop sucking on Nintendo's teats you'll find out it is exactly like I've posted previously.

Sure thing, buddy.

So the guys leaking about their dads working for Nintendo saying the NX is some kind of tablet thing with a controller weren't joking. It looks so cheap though. That shitty quality looking plastic. They should have at least gone with the classic glossy of the past or like the PSP does or even straight shiny or brushed metal.

Did you not read the second post

hissssss

my computer runs on GTX.

You're well on your way, friend. Stop at 19 and pretend you are morally superior or something or other.

thats not what having a younger sibling is like user

God, I wanna FUCK leafy so bad.

Dude. That box can run on its own without any other tablets. It can run apps on its own.

Nah, he said "literally" not "litcherally."

Okay and? It still needs to be connected to a TV and power source to do so. You're trying to compare apples (literally) and oranges with the Apple TV/Amazon Fire TV and the Switch.

wtf man, where's your chin honor?

what? are you gay?

This is it guys; after some odd years of crying Nintendoom it's really finally gonna happen this time!

Am I fitting in yet or do I have to work in "reddit SJW cuck cuckchan Holla Forums" somewhere in the shitposting?

>Not wearing dish gloves

It's time, user.

But it isn't? It might take some cues but each concept is still different from each other.

i like it. if they phase out the 3ds, give it a 3ds/gameboy emulator, itll be a good console. start developing all games on it and it should do well

Might as well shut your ears and eyes for next few months till your Switch releases if you don't want to talk about how similar it is to other shits abomination that's released already.

I own a gay men pc and also a SJWpi portable, both which I built, and I kinda want to get this because I liked the wii u and the 3ds

I only use windows 10 for gayming, I dual boot it with debian

No one here's talking about the PS4, friend.

not enough memeing, try injecting "fucking normalfags" into it.

I think it is some youtuber faggot

lol that's so gay it's leaking AIDS

Also, RIP in peace Nintendo handhelds I guess.

Are you a housewife? Show those tits!

Why? It makes no difference unless you bought into the DX12 meme.

I like how everyone is making performance judgements when it isn't even live footage on the system. You goddamn idiots can't even notice the inlay jittering out of the screen like 45 times in the video talking UUUUHRGH PERFORMANCE BAD LOOK AT THE FOS DROP. You know not saying it'll be any good, but seriously you're all retarded niggers.

Wow, that's so innovative, only Nintendo could come up with something like that.

who plays nintendo switch? a feminist numale bitch

but seriously I hope they really thought out the hardware. so it won't be like it will have 30 minutes of battery time outside and will look like ass connected to the tv

Becuase a majority of my games are only supported on windows 10 and i'm too lazy to install wine

They kinda confirms it, just by announcing Splatoon.

This is important. The Switch is actually what Nintendo had in mind with the Wii U. I've no doubt the screen will be touchable and we'll have asymetric gameplays in the same game.

Yeah, but this is the first video game manufacturer to jump on the concept.

even if they release an XL, it'll still be garbage considering dumbed down the graphics are

and no, I'm not an fps graphic autists but come on

And they only released info on it now. They should have released info months ago, why take so long in the first place?

Ever considered stand up? I really think you have something here

So what's the difference with the Switch dock? It's the same shit. Both can connect to the TV or on the tablet if mobility/portability is needed. Difference is Apple/Amazon needs two separate products and Switch is all in one (assuming you can buy it as a bundle).

It's not about how similar, you two had that discussion and you provided no refutation to the refutation of your claims.
In the end, it will still come down to games or nogames for me, and your argument is irrelevant to my interests. Doesn't mean I can't laugh at you for being actually retarded, though, so hey.

That's one hell of a bulge.

Each component needs separate batteries so I'm curious if it pools together power or draws from separate sources, or if the primary battery-bank acts as a mini 'charging station' for the Joy-Cons exclusively. I doubt they use too much power, so it'd be a way to extend battery life.

Yeah, this is what's bugging me. Am I supposed to be carrying it around in a backpack or attache case?

What would happen if Nintendo just released an ordinary console? Just something that played games and had really good games to play?

Cuck detected.

Mad that the Cucktendo defense force is working as well as you hoped?

Video games might not be dead.

Yeah, but can you disconnect each side of the controller to play split screen whenever you want? Can these hook up to a TV and become more powerful?

Can you play new Nintendo games on them?

As other anons point out, the fps is low in the video too. I doubt it will have great graphics or fps, it will die easily because of that.

Not I user, I'm done with consoles. PC or bust and only if I can pirate it.

We're talking about Nintendo, so people will still find ways to whine about it.

That's even hotter, I don't even have to make a move. I could just fuck him as he takes it in deep like the little placid fucktoy he is. I can only imagine the look on his face.

Nintendo will not go down, they will only streamline like Disney. They will still be alive, just without a soul.

If you read my posts and assuming you're not autistic enough to filter any no-no's that might hurt your feeling then you'd see the similarity: they're all equally shit and seeing games on smartphones/tablets don't expect much. Unless Mario Dash is your cup of tea.

If only.

We're talking about Nintendo, so people will still find ways to defend it

Is there any proof the tablet becomes more powerful by connectinf it to the tv? Looks like it charges the tablet and connects it to the tv, we shall see but I do not think it makes it stronger.

Who is this little lesbian and how tight is her pussy?

Man, people defending what they likes and not what they hates are the worst, right?

Not properly centered/10

Many tablets have HDMI-out, does it count?

Yes to all the above except Nintendo games. You can use emulators but I'm assuming you're only into the latest garbage.

People being skeptical about things are just the worst, right? People blindly defending what they like are swell, though.

WILL NINTENDO RELEASE REPLACEMENT TABLETS OR SOMETHING?
WILL THEY BE SOLD SEPARATELY?
I'd like to honestly see a smaller version of the tablet tbqh.

I haven't seen anything that says it will lead you to a ghetto. The hybrid design is clearly for families. Don't believe the lies from the trailer.

kek, you don't have Nintendo's bull to prep, cuck?

real videogames have already been demonstrated/confirmed, including an interesting looking 3d mario, DQXO/XI, Breath of the Wild (possible flop though), and splatoon for a not-dead console. For one video and day-one announcements, that seems pretty good?
Actually curious how you can pretend the console is going to be nothing but smartphones when Nintendo has tons of experience in the mobile handheld market and has confirmed quite a few of their 3DS holdover 3rd parties are working with them on Switch.

You know who they're the worst? People that hopes for something good, comming from a company they like.

It's going to be another nogames console. No one wants to port to out of date hardware as it's difficult. They actually demoed Skyrim as an example of a third party game despite it being ancient by now. It's going to be the Pii U all over again.

I can't wait for families to start losing parts to this shit. There's a reason no one ever makes consoles you just dissemble

Well there's sure as fuck not any other reason to buy Nintendo shit to be honest

It likely will be at least an upscale from 720 to 1080 because it will be plugged into a power source and won't have to throttle for battery life

Sort of, but they don't become more powerful just by plugging them in. You'd have to plug in a charger as well

imagine if they spent all this dev time publishing good games for the wii u

Okay, I have nothing better to do so here's what "going all out" is like. Used moving video instead of a still image; very tedious since Premiere's tracking mask can't automate the process worth a shit.

nVidia wants a monopoly with proprietary shit. Look at G-Sync (custom nVidia hardware, only works with nVidia cards), and look at nVidia Gameworks. How it sabotaged the performance of games on the GeFORCE 700 series, to force people to upgrade to the 900 series. Look at how all of the nVidia Gameworks shit fucked up The Witcher 3, where older nVidia cards and AMD cards were sabotaged to run the game slower.

Holy crap, it actually sounds like they're using a new version of nVidia Gameworks.

Ninty has taken a giant steaming shit on every single one of their popular franchises as of late, why the fuck would you still like them. You're like a beaten housewife.

Not anymore…

*patpats*

You make this sound like a bad thing. I doubt it'd ever happen though, Sony hates the Vita.

Same, i'm content with it on my N3DS though.

So why are places other than 8/v/ acting like this is the second coming?

Is it because it has everything a normalfag could want? Like Goytendo working with Todd and sportshit?

This isn't actually portable, is it? I'm gonna need a dedicated fucking knapsack for it, arent I?

Did they say anything about the Switch becoming more powerful with the dock?

It would be a smash hit.

Yes, it's portable. Yes, you're going to need a briefcase for it.

Do you even lift?

Is that a gunsmith cat?

By the way, guys. The Nintendo Switch was released years ago. Video related

Sources needed.

not to the TV, to the docking station

you're also going to need a garbage bag for that dignity once you start playing this shit in public.

It's coinciding with Skyrim Remastered, not a port of the original Skyrim.

Nothing smaller than a wiimote/numchuck, so unless something's changed about children since the Wii, I don't know.

Does it run dedicated games? Android doesn't count.

yes

it's somewhere in here, have fun
exhentai.org/g/793742/5831e7a226/

why do you need a briefcase for a handheld when the briefcase IS the handheld?

Boi, I lug around Sony Trinitrons on the regular. I mean can I carry it around practically or are the days of keeping your Tetris/ Pokemon/ Monster Hunter machine in your pocket long gone?

And you think Skyrim Remastered is any different than the original release, how sad.

wow, i'm actually not disappointed for once.

Maybe even the opposite. It looks interesting and well thought out.

I just fear for the sliding side-controllers, because this shit better be well engineered and very sturdy since it will be inserted and removed hundreds of time.

Also, I don't give a flying fuck is the thing is powerful in terms of cpu and gpu since that never made a good game, I just hope it is easy to develop on and that Nintendo will actively support third parties, helping out and giving out a well engineered dev-kit

It's Skyrim Remastered for the normalfags. While I don't actually care about they game it actually looks like they're getting more 3rd parties this time around

It is, its 50% more jewish.

How many of them are designed for kids and why does everyone who has over 25 posts in this thread sound like a autistic cuckchan refugee?

We both know that it is too good to imagine.

Because they are easily impressed by the phony marketing in the reveal trailer. Yeah, yeah. I got it. It is portable and compatible to my TV. I can carry my game everywhere. It has the best of the Wii and the DS. With it comes all the retarded stuff from the Wii. If Nintendo doesn't get competent people on the fucking Games, the entire concept of the Switch is going to be just another stupid gimmick. So far I am cautiously optimistic.

nx switch; we put the wiiu controller in a holding case and made the buttons on it detachable
what next? gunna put pokemon go with it and the storage system is the home-box-case?
smash bros in AR?
like have 2inch smash people fight in AR with a mobile switch?
remaster some old games but take some stuff out/change some stuff to pander to the sjw.
also force memes in it to pander to the normalfags.
only gunna have like games from the main series that they always use.
some ports from others
some 3rd parties and add-ons/DLC and call it a day
prove me wrong

Don't use them and just use the Pro controller.

Updating the graphics doesn't make it a new game.

At the very least it will be upscaled from 720p to 1080 because power consumption efficiency doesn't need to be factored in

It's the same game with some ENB shaders to soak up any extra performance. That's not difficult at all, it's so easy modders do it.
But would we have seen a co-release of nuDoom? Bethesda would have had to rework a huge amount of the game to get it running on a box that can at best play Skyrim.
Third party won't touch this, just like the Wii U. That better be a REALLY good Mario game b-but open world zeldo: downgrade edition!.

I can't, because you just said a lot of unintelligible shit.
It's like saying: "You're going to die tomorrow" and then saying "prove me wrong"
Of course I can't prove you're not going to die tomorrow, but the chances of it happening is extremely low.

Other consoles are going to have skyrim on it too, returd.

Thats like the only good game Nintendo seems to have made in a bit

I recall the PS3 being completely terrible at running the original game.

So, how far from the Wii-U would it need to be handle this "remaster"? Do we know how it'll run on the PS4/Xboxone?

Nigger its a handful of shills
Check the IDs

CONSOLE WAR CUCKCHANNERS IN THIS THREAD
GO BACK TO YOUR PAID IMAGEBOARD
There's so many fucking shitposters in this thread, Jesus. The reveal wasn't hype, and pointing that out isn't an excuse for you fresh-off-the-boat fucks to shitpost.

Well, this is Holla Forums. What do you expect, exactly?

I'm aware of the docking station. There's no proof that the docking station will give it a power boost.

His sentence was still dumb. It sounded like "hurr I can hook this tablet up to a TV directly and it automatically becomes more powerful without changing the hardware!"

Stick a katana up your ass

How is that an argument?

b2 >>>/cuckchan/

alternates between dom and sub
putting your penis head inside someone else's foreskin so it seals around both your dickheads

I have no doubt it's a carbon copy, but they somehow made it require far higher minimum specs to play- according to them, at least- and that was the main point.
Skyrim is quite old, the remastered isn't 'ancient' at least in system requirements.

We'll see how it performs or if it'll be a frame-droppy buggy mess, I'm still really fucking hopeful it works out.

Remastered running well would mean their framework could be significantly improved (hello, PS3) and hardware could be quite a bit better than the Wii-U.

no,

u stick one up, cuntfagtron. no, a cumtana up your ass.

Now I can throw anything in there.

Obey rule 7, zap your benis!

You get do you?

Nice motion tracking job, fam.

You said
When skyrim isn't ancient, it's getting re-released on all consoes. That's all I'm saying.

It wouldn't.

It would be good though.

They're worse than SEGA at this point. Still, If Rareware was still with them, we'd have Banjo-Kazooie games along with new IP's, I mean. Kirby is still good! Why wouldn't banjo. If it was made in-house on the other hand….

No, but it can run emus that can run dedicated games while maintaining better screen, build, and ergonomics.

off yourself, autistic shit.

we get to pirate everything, so we're actually the least cucky

I think an IELTS for dummy book should be stuck up your ass instead.

but her finger doesn't actually come off.

HANG ON
WHERES THE DPAD

DO IT
you won't

REEE NORMALFAGS GET OUT

Make it any smaller and you would probably have to sacrifice even more power. S

10 dollars have been deposited into your accounts

I'm not talking about this thread. I went and looked online a bit on places like leddit and everyone over there*even on PCMR is sucking Nintendo off.

am I getting old? I just can't get excited for this shit anymore

Too late. He did in >>11026492!

Fucking stay there

ok

I literally think you should literally shove a literal katana covered in literal cum right into your literal buttcrack as far is it will literally go till it literally kills you, you literal autist.

look closer dumb faggot

DID SOMEONE SAY REDDIT? OH I LOVE REDDIT!!!

Nintendo have gone and said it's a Home console, how would they not do it this way?

The docking station has its own hardware and doesnt stream shit.

Yar indeed

if asspies could actually suicide, the world would be a better place.

FUCK

Dummy! made sense since the theme came from Napstablooks's song. The mad dummy was a dummy possessed by a ghost, and the Ghost Dance leitmotif was used for ghost-y shit. Spider Dance using the same one wade no sense though, you're right.

Super Mario Run is obviously cancer. I'm not defending Nintendo, nigger. They mishandled this and announced no new games on their big day. But that's not an excuse for you to start a console war thread, faggot. There's a reason we don't have them here.

Congratulations, $20 has been sent via gimp-suited cuck to your home with which to renew your pass. Enjoy your experience on the front page of the imageboard!™

They phased it out for c-button style buttons.

That's just the plus/start button

Sucking Pyro and Leafy's needles won't get you anywhere. Go back and like their videos more.

mad.

Man, I gotta visit one of these abandoned Shinto shrines so I can have my own fox/tanuki girlfriend.

heh, what?
heh, what?

No, under the left thumb

I'm gonna clone you and fuck you silly.

I know it's getting released on all consoles, it's easy to do since it's a 5 year old game that's just had variable amounts of pizazz sprinkled on it. But holding that up as an example of third party support is stupid.
What about modern games? They'll never get nuDoom. They'll never get Battlefield 1. They'll never get Red Dead Redemption 2. It will be a console full of nothing but remasters of games you already played and the same Zelda/Mario they've been re-releasing for two decades.

what happened to 8/v/?

go back to cuckchan, newfaggotron.

At first Pyro looked okay, but then he made a video complaining about Pineapple-Pen, and it just looked like he was grasping at straws for more views.

I don't have a problem, because my clones don't have my memory (i.e. "save files")

I'd buy that for a dollar

There's more complaining than people who actually like it, you autist. Read the fucking thread.

Good. I can make them into my personal trained fucktoy.

kinky

If your neighbor showed up on your doorstep and started pissing on your front door, wouldn't you be?
You have to go back.

What?
No?
My condolences

Mark's always been a nintenyearold.

the alt right is literally in this thread right now

$10 have been redacted from your account.

Do you actually think those are good games?

I was questioning those statements, which were made in the webm.

heh, what?

The good news is now you might be able to be critical on 8/v/ about nintendo without a "console wars" ban. Since it's impossible to defend now.

Well either way, whichever you buy ends up in Jen's leather jacket fund.

By the way

Android is the largest gaming platform in the world
There will be nothing in existence with more games than it
There is no way to stop Mobage shit
Gaming is dead
UE4 will make mobile surpass consoles in gaming
I am not Todd Howard

Yes, I saw that.
I feared you had to remove the side controllers to dock the "tablet", but after watching carefully the whole video, I noticed sometimes the tablet is docked but keeps its side controllers.

Very good ! Let's also hope Nintendo will make it easy for 3rd parties pad makers, because frankly I don't know what to think yet about the "Pro controller". It looks ok I guess, but you never know for sure until you use it.

Ask him

the fallacy in your comparison is that software doesn't need to give consent because they are not people

Back to your containment, Holla Forums. This isn't politics and there's nothing for you to steal here.

>zero reading comprehension
Beating your clit won't make you grow a beard.

Cuck detected.

Oh fuck, its the c-pad from the n64. Honestly, they should have went with a d-pad similar the vitas with the buttons split apart so the idiots could use it seperate if they need to. And offsetted the sticks positions to buttons positions like the vita.

Going for the normalfag market so damn hard. Every console is matte black now. They literally have people shooting hoops in their ad.

I gotta see the software. If it's just going to be the same kind of first party games I won't care. Nintendo's first party sucks and I hope they are taking this seriously and will make good games like they used to decades ago.

PS2 had 3rd party controllers like that, get over yourself.

nice assburgers buzzword tbh fam

The first two? Absolutely, they've been massive hits with people who actually play and enjoy games. The third is an unknown.

If you take the "X" in "NX" as a variable, you could call the thing the Nintendo Wii NU, because that's all this piece of shit will be.

test

It's an old Holla Forums sings, it still behooves me that they call it stealing.
Except they didn't say that, hell I don't even think the skulls were implying it was bad
I'm sorry user

Critical acclaim does not mean something is objectively good especially when talking about the norm of today.

One of those statements is a lie.

boardkike
boardkike
boardkike
Why did you pin a thread about a new console reveal?

It's less 'how much third party' and more 'is it regionlocked' and 'are the third party titles getting english releases'

գեղեցիկ ծաղրել

That thing has better D-pads than recent Xbox controllers.

I never said I did, I just said that it's possible I could live somewhere where pirating is legal

how much burgers are shoved up your ass, asspie?

I'm just confused now. Is the like tablet the console? Or is the actual console the thing that you hook up to you tv that it charges in? Which means those shots of them playing games in a car or in air plane are maybe realistic if the tablet is actually running those games but I highly doubt that. Also, why skyrim? Like seriously why skyrim? This literally just shows how behind everything they are. Skyrim is shit, but its been out for like 5 years and now their just trying to ride off its hype? Oh. Well even then that makes little to no difference. Its not like anyone is going to rush out for a new console to play dishonored 2 on a slightly weaker console.
Which is sad cause I think this has potential. The idea of making a mobile console like this is an interesting idea. But its too late. If nintendo pulled this announcement out of their ass in 2013 along side the other competition and released it like one year later and had some new titles on it from Bethesda on a more affordable, more mobile, but slightly less powerful console; this could've worked. If the year was 2013 this might've worked. Hell, I think maybe it'd even be enough to get people to switch over to a nintendo console since the ps4 and xbox were so mother fucking expensive and people were switching to another platform already. But now with this console generation dead on arrival, nintendo is just late to the party.
Who would've guessed that after the wii u was a console generation behind the xbox and ps4, we'd have a console that'd actually be better than both of them released 3 years too late?

where are you getting the so called specs retard?

We literally don't know the specs yet

Tablet is the console.

fuck off back to cuckchan, newfaggot tripfag.

Old tegra chip

Not as much pozed tranny semen you're guzzling down from tumblr

blogs.nvidia.com/blog/2016/10/20/nintendo-switch/

A custom tablet GPU. Have fun with that shit, Nintendrone.

I feel like this might be targetting mobile gamers more, but offering expanded functionality to sweeten the deal. I see this being really popular with the casuals, especially because it looks slick as fuck.

And maybe this might do with some of the core crowd too, because it's finally a good mobile Nintendo console without dual-screen cancer. Haven't seen that since Gameboy Advance. I know I've definitely got my eye on this and I'm primarily a PC gamer.

I just hope Nintendo actually markets the fucking thing for once. Wii U flop was almost entirely their fault.

My wife's parents got a Wii, and her aunts all have DS/3DS. These people can't even use the mousepad on a laptop and have to get wireless mice just to do basic shit. normalfags are the demographic of choice now.

Also consider that the best selling PC game of all time is The Sims. Even PC has its share of normalfags.

Nobody took this bait. I am pleasantly surprised.

You blind nigger? There are two sticks and they are offset.

According to Holla Forums, there hasn't been a good game in years anyway, so why not get remasters?

Seriously though if those are the games you want, be an adult and get a gaming PC.

Zimbabwe?

Don't you have a 4chan pass to flaunt about?

Go back to >>>/cuckchan/

No, it's a custom tegra chip. That could be anything from something weaker to the X1 to something more powerful than the X2

le go back to >>>/cuteboys/

Old one

If you want proof that Nintendo shilling exist, look no further than these two.

the strawman is true.

not unlike yours, cuckchan migrant.

fucking gayfaggots.

I mean diagonally offset when held normally, like the pro controller or the vita.

old.

You don't know that

The problem with all of those and probably the Switch is that they're huge and not pocket-portable. Also, that giant glass face is just begging for damage from surfaces and drops. Why the fuck couldn't they just make a GBA or DS type handheld with better screens and software?

Nintendo Bait and Switch

and we know absolutely nothing about the rest of the system
quality of ram, quantity of ram, storage (ssd? hdd?quality/speed?), what GeForce the console has, or if the architecture can make all of those things work together effectively
"a tegra" isn't "knowing the specs"

Cuckchanners like you should be gassed, its pretty obvious that you dont belong here.

top kek, m8

old

Did you play completely different games than I did? That shit sucked ass. I gave my 3DS to my wife so she could play her games because I hated the entire experience.

Oh my bad then. In that case I agree and am also slightly saddened by the placement.

I am cringing, unfortunatly plastic screens are less destructable, especially for kids. Glass is just asking to break year 1, I hope the warranty will cover it well.

Are we gonna need a third thread?
Do we really want a third thread?

A good game is fundamentally one that sells well. It's a small community that cares about "it's popular on Holla Forums" shit like Okami and SotC and they steal most of their games anyway. If third parties want to make money (and they do) they choose to target consoles where games like nuDoom and Battlefield 1 shine. If that's not Nintendo's console (and it isn't) then we've got another Wii U.

I'm sure there are still some people who haven't seen this shitshow yet. Better let there be another.

And right as I post that, some fag went and did it.

2 screens worked very well when used right, unfortunatly many games did not need 2 screens aside from dungeon crawlers and no problem. It may be like the vita and be more comfy than it looks, but it will need a hands on feel to determine that. And I hope the console part has extra beef in it so it can supplement games that do need more beef.

Ahaha what a disaster. Tegra was too slow and shit even for cellphones.

I still think that it has more hardware in the dock that we don't know about. The framerate dropped the second they undocked it.

So this thing is going to both kill off the 3DS and end up competing with the vita right… I mean sounds good great work nintendo!

Fuck off

fucking furfags.

Meant for:

user…

;^)

Muffet was a guest boss from one of the backers. hence, no original song. This isn't hard.

Sony has an opportunity here to overtake the handheld sector since Nintendo is giving up/halfassing it/making portable-focused buyers pay for a stupid dock they don't want or need. Vita 2, microSD, localizations. Boom. Winner.

no buy

Please, you know Sony is going to charge as much for the proprietary memory card as the entire Switch will cost

The proper way to use a controller is to use the thumb for the right stick and the index finger for the buttons. That layout fucks that dynamic up.

Is this one of those "fat guys get lucky" stories? 'Cause I like it already.