I've got an idea Holla Forums

Perhaps we should get a hologram light with Nazi Symbolism (e.g. The Swastika, the SS Bolts, the iron skull, iron eagle, Schwarze Sonne, etc.) and beam it onto a building or up in the sky somewhere in the middle of a major city (like NYC, Chicago, Los Angeles, etc.).

Does this sound like a good idea?

Other urls found in this thread:

link.springer.com/article/10.1134/S1054660X08010064
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. Enjoy being pipped.

Sure. You first.

I've got an idea Holla Forums, let's use high powered laser to etch a swastika on the moon.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha that sounds like a really stupid idea, but putting an image like that on a spotlight batman style might work. Hell if you have access to an ungarded spotlight in a city then all you would have to do is break in, put the thing over it and point it to a building before GTFOing as quick as possible. Oh and don't forget to wear a mask and use gloves.

Call it art.

Change the message to: "Hitler did nothing wrong." or "jews did 9/11"

Someone do a feasibility study.

It would be easier and cheaper to do a bluebeam hologram projected over it rather than an actual etch.

I don't know, the power of the laser should decrease significantly as the lights scatters from the central axis of movement and the diameter gets bigger and bigger. Some physics fag pls help

I wouldn't approve of using Nazi imagery but I'd be totally on board with someone doing the whole laser-projector-beamed-onto-the-side-of-a-building thing with the message "It's Okay to be White".

Definately a fun idea, the important thing is what this would accomplish. Also aren't those things hella expensive?

do it ninja-like
with an invisible but powerful enough IR laser, do some surface cleaning of the stone of various buildings
you can make the process stealthy enough to have a few hours of operation and time to GTFO before the result becomes visible the next morning
link.springer.com/article/10.1134/S1054660X08010064
if you infiltrate some unguarded office to treat the neighboring building, be careful to leave no trace and protect yourself from identification by surrounding cameras
when in use, be careful not to illuminate the windows to prevent accidental eye damage of an unsuspecting security goon, or there will be hell to pay

this is a variant of the selective cleanup of a pavement patch through a stencil to avoid accusations of vandalism

That's not how they work idiot

Perhaps someone can project a wall across the LA skyscrapers.

but why?

Because salt goes with your matzo.

instead of that make it a message about the USS Liberty or something

Hey, cool ideas in this thread.
Have people noticed that some causes have readier access to these ideas than other causes?

why not stealth stencil spray it?

cheaper, faster, longer lasting…

Get the fuck out.

This was in Atlanta.

in the right place, if you project a qr-code, you can redpill a fuckton of normies at the same time
this can be useful to drop a massive redpill about the event they are attending
it would be nefarious to booby-trap the link

but it would make a hell of a doxxing tool

I dont know if thats how qr codes work. Does anyone even ever scan that shit? I never do.

think of the butthurt, user.

Think back on the "it's okay to be white" campaign.
remember when Sarah Silverkike saw some construction markers on the sidewalk and said they were swastikas?

this is combining the two.

obviously, swastikas are a bad idea, let the jews keep doing them and getting exposed as faking hate crimes.

we need something that is benign but triggering.
another "IOTBW"

Think of the rope, nigger.

Well, if you just want to make us all out to be Nazi larping useful idiots, why dont you and your CIA associates just stand around and make whatever symbol you want to false flag us? You all glow in the dark anyway.

What is wrong or illegal about projecting a message onto a building moshe? No one paying you for photons?

ectremely easy, an ordinary small qr code on in a mag can be read by a smartphone from 20 cm away very reliably
a huge 5m x 5m projected one on a building could probably be scanned from 20m to 400m

if you can't scan, you're holding your phone too close from the paper

>besides, it's not technically illegal…
yeah you don't sound like a giga-kike at all…

i think it's a good ice, dubs confirm

Where do you live? Japan? Nobody in the white world uses QR codes. They are fucking wasted invention.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

The one to receive oral sex stands inside of a paper bag, while the giver sits on the toilet, thereby when security looks under the door, he only sees one pair of feet.
tl;dr tagging is literally an evolution of cottaging.

No because it accomplishes nothing. The Nazi stuff only works in a limited sense when it's like haha I'm joking (not joking)

Think of Curb your Enthusiasm when Larry David pisses on a picture of Jesus. It's passed off as a playful joke, but underneath that is the message, "I'm pissing on your culture out in the open and you're too dumb/divided to even attempt to oppose this."

That's how Nazi symbolism should be used. "It's just a prank guys, WW2 isn't sacred to anyone except fringe idiots lol."

checked
oy vey sounds triggering

Well it's debatable if he was even historically real but the point is it's a cultural stab at Christians, who are not Jews you off-topic dense motherfucker.

god dammit I know I capitalized it

Good boy, avoid using Christians to your benefit and instead allow them to be the tool of the enemy.
If you show them the passages in the Jewish holy books that has Jesus being boiled in shit and then link that to piss Christ shit that the Jews always pass off as “art” you could have a legion of Mel Gibson tier redpilled peoples. But you can’t because you fell for the religious D&C.

What does this accomplish?

Have you read Mein Kampf? Did you read the parts where Uncle Adolf made fun of the idiots who tried living in the past and tried starting a movement with things that were already dead? That person is you.

Want to do some good, beam "It's ok to be white." onto the side of a building. Don't try to turn something people have been trained nearly since birth to hate into something they are supposed to love. It's basic marketing. Work with things that already resonate with people.

FTFY

btw, i guess this is as good a time as any: i think duke nukem should be the logo of the altright (or WN, or whatever). definitely fits. Lana would have wanted it that way

there used to be a saying, "what is a protestant but a jew that eats pork" – someone famous said it, but i can't find it now

christians are most certainly jews, you dipshit. certainly from the neopagan perspective. monotheistic volcano demon worshipers. fuck you retard

It's Okay To Be White is the best choice. Runner up is an American symbol which can be replicated everywhere, without text, as a statement of patriotism.

gay

You have a better idea, user? Let's hear it.

What's your point? I think as Nick Kollerstrom would say, 'breaking the spell' is the first step on the journey. I like to recommend people to read Pat Buchanan's WWII book 'The Unnecessary War' since he's a respected figure.

this

No. Interesting. This is what I always thought too.

No need to resurrect nazism, paganism or some other shit. Instead take the good parts out of those and build something better.

pretty sure spray painting messages on buildings came before you started earning money at the bus-station.

Sure thing hebe.

We know.