Lying whores to hold press conference demanding Congressional investigation of Trump

The press conference will be held by Brave New Films, a documentary company. Beforehand, three of the women will also appear on Megyn Kelly Today.

archive.is/gyE45
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/12/11/trump-sexual-harassment-accusers-unite-press-conference-interview-megyn/

Their lies did nothing during the election but surely they'll finally, finally work this time. Watching Megyn Kelly destroy the last vestiges of her career supporting this shitshow will be a nice bonus lel

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=8KpQeZ5jTMw
archive.fo/ymcah
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol all of them were given plenty of coverage by the media

KIKES NEED TO FUCKING DIE.

FUCK YOU KIKES
FUCK YOU

FUCKING DIE
I WANT TO BOIL YOU IN A VAT OF PISS AND SHIT - AN ACID BATH IS TOO GOOD FOR YOU

Didn't one of these cunts flat out beg for Trump not to sue after he was elected.

Were any laws broken? No? This is why you ladies should let the men handle business.

That's what I was thinking too. She begged him not to sue her and a year later they are at it again. Maybe he will have to sue them now. Make a national example of girls faking assault

Oh well i guess no one will tune in. Cant wait to see this blow up in their face again.

Dried up roasties think their sexual fantasies constitute legal evidence.

The Trump corporation should sue them, since their brand is being attacked and they could suffer serious monetary losses. The emperor shouldn't worry his Great Brain with this crap.

I wonder if they think that it'll have any more weight this time around since a bunch of hollywood kikes and Franken got taken down. Either way, I hope they keep trying this shit until 2024

I think at this point it's not about any legal basis or securing a conviction, it's simply for propaganda purposes, media coverage and attempting to fracture the white female voter (who was critical to his success) from supporting him. They don't need to prove anything just lie, lie big and induce enough doubt in the minds of normalfags.

Theyll get blown the fuck out, as always

I'll take Earned Media and Movie Promotion for 500, Alex.

HILLARY USED TO CALL THESE BIMBO ERUPTIONS

Let's remind people of that.

The actual conference. It's pretty boredom-inducing save for having a laugh at the bald kike's weasel words and how rehearsed the "victims" are

hooktube.com/watch?v=8KpQeZ5jTMw hooktube embeds when

That communist/Bolshevik typeface and symbolism though. At least try to be somewhat covert about your disinformation.

I think kikes fetishize the media and "journalism" to such an extent because they're much too weak to fight the goyim physically and can only really fight them via propaganda.

Murrika.

wew. And it turns out Brave New Films is funded by George Soros.

This is literally the only reason that they had Franken step down. They think that it'll give them the moral high ground to win the Alabama election, and the midterms. They would only try this if they were at least confident that a dem would replace Franken. They're only just barely able to block the Trump agenda at this time, so any real risk of losing a seat isn't acceptable.

However, the past year or so has shown that Trump is a politician who can outmaneuver these tricks, but they've gotten away with it for so long that they can't think of what else to do.

Careful user, that’s 3 of their favorite fetishes in 1.

They have no moral high ground. Bob Menendez has been criminally charged for over 2 years and a 14 year old hooker he fucked is a prime testifying witness. No call for him to resign because Chrispy Creme the the Republican governor of his state. It's like these lefty shitheads think the internet doesn't exist or something. It's amazing to watch.

< It's all over goys. I went CNN Politics' "45" section and they said Trump is about to get Weinsteined. Drumpf will have to resign any minute now.

He's probably the biggest faggot on that network, and that's saying something. He's always wrong.

Pro-Tip: Communists will never, ever, ever get a new play book. Because that would mean admitting to being wrong about the old one, and being wrong is unacceptable. Instead, they go to a place unfamiliar with Communism and try the Communism there.

kek, checked

I love how communist think that by shoahing the democratic party this will somehow oust Trump. Trump will BTFO these roasties on Twitter and the story will fade away. The story is on Meagyn's Kelley's show for God's sake.

Brave New Films. Jews, Guatemalan jungle babies, niggers, and Pakis. Or is it brave new world films?

Do they really think switching from left vs right to men vs women will work out in the end?

Men vs women is the oldest and simplest form of d&c. The kikes always fall back to it when their other tactics fail.

There are a lot of long-haired dudes in that picture.

True but they haven't attempted this after just coming off such a polarizing attack right on the heels of the last attempt with gamergate. They're completely fucked this go around.

It didn't work the first time right before the election, why on earth do they think it would work now? Trump already codified the playbook on how to handle this issue, which is to dismiss bullshit claims as bullshit and not cuck out. Moore is following the same template, and he's going to win too.

Their #metoo shit has only resulted in them losing their own shitty people and politicians.

Sexual harrasment charges on a guy that doesn't mingle with crack whores, plebs and nobodies?
Trump is a germaphobe for fucks sakes, I doubt that he would go anywhere near those yeast infested whores

In other news Congressional member tries to brute force Brock with an underleveled Charmander.

Didn't that ex-shareblue employee say they were about to go all in on the "Trump is a rapist!" narrative?

Yes, but anyone without down syndrome saw this coming as soon as the dems began to get ousted.

Rolling for 1488D chess involving the Lolita Express, Clinton, Epstein, Podesta and the Bauers.
if they mention Lolita Express it'll be enough media attention to open a congressional investigation where it gets turned around

This is pretty much the endpoint of all the bullshit allegations that have been tossed about with an added bonus of distracting people from other shit like the vegas shooting and pedowood/other pedo shit. Also, muh russia is not working so they will try this.

We should mention the podestas and pedowood anytime someone tries to talk about this shit, just to piss off the left and make it obvious that these fucks are hiding this shit.

How can Megan think this is possibly a good idea? How fucking retarded is she that she thinks it will work this time and that this bandwagon will take her to Tinseltown? Or is she just taking a jew nosedive off a cliff and trying to take as many with her as she can?

I doubt Oprah is going to be hiring a sellout white bitch any time soon and the rest of the kikes threw her under the bus. She's got nothing left. It's pathetic begging to stop a bullet that has left the gun.

< I guess Trump has to resign now.
Bring on President Pence.

How long before the cunt is e-begging on jewtube and patreon for likes?

Why does Electrocutioner Pence still amuse me?

Its way less likely now since hes POTUS. No matter how obvious it is that these are false charges, having months (years) of CNN etc reporting on MUH TRUMP RAPE CASE 24/7 would be too damaging.

Did you know Mrs. Lindsay Graham testified as a character witness for Menendez, just before he made a big deal about how Roy Moore needed to drop out?

So for Menendez:

This is very accurate. Now that so many congressmen and celebs are stepping down it gets tied to Trump as well even though these people are ADMITTING to being perverts almost 100% certainly because they have done something much worse behind the scenes involving children.

its the only good thing to come out of him

this

medieval art often shows the heebs boiling in vats of filth and quite loving it

The NBC executives who inexplicably hired her at an utterly obscene salary are in a life-and-death situation where they need her to start producing something, anything, to justify her existence. They seem to erroneously believe that she has credibility with "the right".
And remember, they even pushed out a strong black woman to make room for Kelly, so either she starts producing something of value to the agenda, or they all go down.

They will get their comeuppance

Doesn’t work like that anymore. People are being red pilled not the other way around. Trying to redo this tactic will only work against them. They have absolutely no clue doubling down on fucking stupid.

Mike "the electric fence" pence

At his trial some of the jury members didn't even know what a Senator was, and yet these are the people who were chosen to weigh the fate of a high ranking member of the Federal Government on massive corruption charges. He's not off the hook just yet they're, but I'm sure they will stack the next jury full of retarded sheboons again. Meanwhile: radio silence from nearly all politicians and news media.

this.
>archive.fo/ymcah

I'm sure Endchan will back those stronk womyn up to help stump that meanie dwuuump

Haven't heard that phrase lately.

Gamergate succeeded because we didn't give a crap about bluehaired roasties with bad tattoos and worse (((attitude))).

We like our TayTay and anime.

Menendez is scum and should hang

t. jerseyfag

This again? Topkek.