Iran - Iraq - Syria - Lebanon axis established

Southfront report:
youtu.be/gnyl2zWTlJo

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutron_bomb
armedassault.wikia.com/wiki/CSAT
educationnext.org/reframing-the-mind/
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/940336205446737922
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yemeni_Civil_War_(2015–present)
motherjones.com/politics/2007/03/iraq-101-civil-war/
motherjones.com/politics/2007/03/iraq-101-aftermath-long-term-thinking/
bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-41870406
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Civil_War_spillover_in_Lebanon
pewforum.org/2012/08/09/the-worlds-muslims-unity-and-diversity-executive-summary/#sectarian-differences-vary-in-importance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdish–Turkish_conflict_(1978–present)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Iraqi–Kurdish_conflict
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Democratic_Forces
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Which is why Trump's timing for the Jerusalem move is 1488D chess, despite all the kvetching from the shills.

I hope they scorch Israel and salt that piece of cursed land.

I heard allemagne may start forcibly returning refugees soon :)

Please let it happen. Israel deserves to be nothing more than a glass parking lot.

All the Med/MENA region is historically white. Better to use neutron bombs and resettle it with whites once all the yids and skids are dead.

neutron bombs cause heavy fallout and make areas impossible to live in for decades.

The levant is shitskin land. Apart from Roman legionnaires keeping order during the empire, white men have never lived there. Nuke it until it's nothing but ash, then nuke it again.

pentagon on suicide watch

They actually have less fallout, based on cursory research.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutron_bomb

and you've checked the entire archaeological record to back that up? Because kikes and shitskins have never destroyed historical artifacts nor lied?

Lenanese and Syriacs are white, nigger.
They’re at least as white as any other Mediterranean people.

How much time it would take to Iran to mobilize weaponry and troops to Israel by that road? And most important, that road is secure against kike's sabotage?

the benefits of the highway is that its a high traffic transport tradeway and the iranians can literally just mask scud launchers as cargo trucks and send them in among random convoys. (((they)) would either need to develop an incredible intelligence costums network on enemy territory or destroy the highway alltogether, both of which is unlikely. even if they do spot and score some airstrikes on iranian arms transports, there would be five more coming the next day.

the water and land would be contaminated and all electronic infrastructure fried. not to mention the actuall geopolitical unpracticality of executing that.

There are a ton of economic benefits as well to have a trade corridor going all the way to the Med

but it'd be contaminated less than just nuking it outright with normal nukes, and it would eliminate the kikes and shitskins. Waiting a few decades tops for the ground to cool is not a big deal.

decades would be fine. Got tons of time. Keep it empty well new batches of colonists get prepared. (Give mormons 30 years and there's a country).
Having a fema type organization administer fallout would basically guarantee western control.

it is tho. Europeans would lose a demographic conflict with asian and turkic migrants in the region, not to mention africans.
If anything only major cities should be hit and then a strategic military deployment in key areas should be deployed. The problem with that however is that we can expect (((who))) will be behind that deployment

also meant for you

doubtlesly. the "iranian weapons corridor" is for the long term part just autistic screeching by israel to prevent an iranian economic and trade boost

the map look like a retarded sock puppet with too much lipstick and orange hair

Never change, Holla Forums.

Shitskins destroying other shitskin's historical artifacts and lying about it isn't bad at all.

As White as rape babies go.

thats because iran is running iraq and syria like a puppet and as you can see its gonna eat israel

CSAT becomes real and Annexes Israel when?
armedassault.wikia.com/wiki/CSAT

Fuck off kike shill. Only puppets are Saudis, UAE, Bahrain. They're Wahhabi Sunni countries and they're only rich or powerful because they bend over backwards for Jew owned America.

Iraq, Syria and Iran are allies of each other and treat each other with respect.
Shia Muslims are intelligent and have noble lineages unlike Sunnis who spread through conquest and rapes.

Iran has been under sanctions for decades and it's impossible for them to have that kind of influence of puppeteering another country. The only reason Americans are salty about Iran is because they kicked out the degenerate Jew puppet Shah who wanted to turn Iran into the Vegas of the middle east. Another reason is because iran doesn't have a Rothschild's Central Bank and also it openly calls out Israel for it's crimes.

t. Qataranon

i meant it as a joke lon the sockpuppet theme. sorry if you didnt get it, but i support the axis of resistance and got banned a couple of times on here for it

trips of truth checked
IDS ANUDDAH SHOAH

Feels goodman

Juicy digits. Kikes are finished.

the top image has a completely different route than the bottom one. they are the same in effect but it looks bad

looks like the Ashkenazi are soon to be the Ash-kenazi

he didn't fly so good

We have to meme further

checked

news:

Can't argue with that.

ALSO, keep in mind that no only does Israel have an external threat on their doorstep now, but they have an internal demographic issue that they don't like discussing.

Arabs make up 20% of the population
Haredi jews (read: those weird ultra orthodox super-inbred ones) make up 12% of the population.
These are the #2 and #1 fastest-growing groups in the country, btw. Haredis have a growth rate of like 5% per year or something ridiculous, because they shit out like a dozen kids each.

For those who don't understand what these ultra-orthodox kikes are like, they are extreme welfare niggers. They refuse to work and instead spend all their time reading torah scrolls. The women shit out a dozen kids each. They live like this because they get fucktons of welfare gibs from the government, and they vote in massive blocs the elect politicians who will keep granting them gibs. They also refuse to participate in the military like all normal kikes are required to do. And unlike the muslims, they'll NEVER EVER be able to just expel/genocide them, because they're still THEIR OWN PEOPLE.

So basically, they're fucked.

I hope they build that pipeline and kikes / cianiggers dont get one single shekel out of it.

(Checked)
We already have.

And thus we learned again that kikes are so psychotic and mentally derranged they are unable to do long-term planning.

Yup, jews are strange creatures. Even when superficially quite intelligent, they have a very short time horizon, similar to low IQ shitskins. Very strange combination, because you usually associate farsightedness with intelligence.

Rabbinical jews are different from the regular jews. They're the super jews.

Assad / iran / and putin kicking moosad / cianiggers mercenary army's ass might have had something to do with it?

Holy shit, how could I forget about the pipeline. One of the biggest reasons (((west))) fomented war in Syria. I hope they build it and cripple (((Saudi Arabia))) even further.

Yes and no.
They can do long term planning, their Israel plan is centuries long.
But they're not very good at anticipating the unexpected or adjusting to meet it.

If the plan is disrupted it falls apart. We are the masters of disruption. It is what we are in our entirety for what is trolling if not disruption?
Their plan never had any hope of surviving us and they had no way of anticipating us.

SHOP HAT JEW'S!!!!!!

sounds like it's about to be a real happening

nah, it's not a real problem for them. whites have heartlands of strong nordic farmers and things like that. jews have disgusting ghettos where they breed like rabbits. It's their natural state.

They did well.

Sides Status: HOLOCAUSTED

Yes it is. Jews have only been able to survive in such a state because they would parasitize host nations. When these people are in their own country, they still act as leeches, but leeches on themselves. That's why it will collapse. That's why the jews haven't had a homeland for over 2500+ years, and were only able to get a homeland back because Britain gave it to them and becaues America propped it up for them.

Their internal demographic situation WILL fuck them over eventually. And it's just fuel on the fire when you add in the combined thread of the Shia Alliance to their north.

Deserves to be immortalized.

Jewish "intelligence" is verbal one. They are masters in word bending and twisting, due to their deceiver's nature. That's why we have so many jewish lawyers and actors.

Makes sense. They're parasites, they're nothing without a host and can't do much when the host gets a flea bath.

YINON FAILED DUE TO BASED user
MEME MAGIC STILL WINNING
CAN'T SHITE THE SHIITE

except for the US propping them up, and the jews all over the world finding scams to get money for israel. It's not like the jews haven't always been leeches.
Yeah, IF they are cut off from all outside sources. Which won't happen without a removal of jews from the rest of the world anyhow.

fundamentally doesn't matter. Collapse of white homelands (not governments) means white genocide. Collapse of israel just means diaspora number 60000001. They don't need purity to breed true. They don't need the kind of isolation we do to maintain themselves either.

Check, mang.

Kikes be burned.

Checked my man.

Maybe the poor timing of the Jerusalem announcement was intentional?

Hmmm, ya think?

Pointing it out for those still arguing the alternatives.

Oy vey, IQ is just a social construct!

Jews are also responsible for the “multiple intelligences” bullshit. You know, the delusion that since niggers are such fucking retards at what makes civilization work they must be extremely smart at OTHER sorts of “intelligence!”
educationnext.org/reframing-the-mind/

Kek mit uns. I think things are going to get real, real soon.

user. It was. All this shit is falling into place

(Checked)

Terrific trips

to be fair, the majority of israel is made up of sephardic/mizrahi kikes, not ashkenazi. It's the ashkenazi who are the higher IQ ones. Of course, the data on their IQ is very flimsy and hasn't really been well studied (hmm makes you think). And even at the highest end estimates of their IQ, it still doesn't come anywhere close to explaining how jews control everything.

Something is going on.

They are demons that can only lie and the "goyim" are easy to fall for those lies. Thats my simple take on it. Kikes are scum.

THE JEWS are THRU IN '22

Checked as well. Kek is at work.

Y'ALL BETTER BE PRAISING KEK

SHADILAY

Kikelets when will they learn.

the top image is what the US expected the iranians will attempt to do.
back then IS was still i full force and the DeZ route was unlikely

Damn right. We are the entity that for many is a non entity

its just a PR ove, like obamas "pullout".
most of the frontlne troops will go, but the experts and PMCs will stay

I hope Trump is preparing a memorable surrender speech. You don't have to be George Washington to know it's game over for the United States of Niggerfication for Greater Israel.

The niggers main "intelligence" is in the art of nigging.

China absolutely sucks at waging war, and they know this. Won't even get started.
NK is a meme that will end soon.
They now know we're trying to shed the jew.

Underrated post, will throw this in the face of any faggot who pretends kikes are infallible master tacticians that plan for centuries in advance.

Argue about what? How suped up you are over the thought of endless war against people with purer blood than you? Maybe the Fox News forums would be more to your tastes.(>implying jews or shitskins are pure blooded)

Holy shit you are gay in the ass, son.

loooooooooool

China has no interest in war. It just wants to hold what it regards as its territory. The USA meanwhile wants China to obey

KING OF THE NORTH

regarding that pic, marines (the scouts at least) and SOF are trained, army isn't except their SOF.
China has massive territorial ambitions, faggot. The entire south sea, most of the pacific, they'll take anything they can get.

makes you think.

digits

seems like sunnis and shias aren't going to work together against israel. 100km is a pretty long trench.

saudi arabia are wahabi not sunni if anything they are pushing sunniand shias together.

The entire south CHINA sea.
Remember China regards its territorial claims as historic ones. They did use to control that region of ocean openly. Every nation in the region used to be a vassal state (if a loosely administered and mostly ignored one) of China.

And US survival training is mostly intended as a temporary measure. They don't have a lot of training for long term survival cut off from resupply.
On top of that you can't control a country with special forces. They're useless on their own.
So you would still have US troops dropping like flies because they don't know how to survive.

my mistake, thanks for the correction

Blocks you're path wahabi scum.

(checked)
would it fill back up with sand? or would that take a long time? I suppose any sand that would fill it back in wouldn't be able to support anything

ugh, imagine the smell

Greedy jews: always using greedy algorithms

IQ isn't everything, time preference, the big 5 personality traits and so on are all important factors. jordan peterson

62 mile long trench will slow them down not stop them it will be hard filling in that trench without being attacked.

greater israel will never be realized

sure, Leb christians are basically greeks, but pretty far down the wog scale. Syriacs not so much.

I don't think that's how it works user, but you have sick ass dubs so I'm​ not even mad

Multiple rockets have just been fired from Hamas controlled Gaza into Israel. "Iron Dome" has reportedly intercepted as many as 6 of them.
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/940336205446737922

this is why i come here

The almighty Iron Domestein only intercepted 6 shitskin bottle rockets? Our judeo friends are fucked, aren't they?

i wonder what the limit of rockets they can prevent is? hezbollah has been collecting fuckloads of them

false flag or they dun goofed?

jesus christ what a fucking filthy language

Checked. Hebrew is second only to Turkish for the most disgusting-sounding language on the planet.

sounds like a drunk person with slur speech.

Anatolia, the Caucasus and Persia were historically white. The Levant and North Africa were historically 'pretty much white'; since the Arab conquest they are mostly mixed race, but many of them are still noticeably less subhuman than Arabia itself. The Jews claim to originate from Abraham who allegedly was born in Ur, in what is now southern Iraq. At the time, it was on the coastline, which has since receded.

(checked)
May it be so.

Suicide yourself

When I was in Iraq I got to visit the Ziggurat of Ur. it's an amazing place that should be protected. What I found so fascinating about the place is that the interior was filled with seashells and sand.

nice try, even egypt was white 4000 years ago, see the suppressed pharao dna tests. do you even lurk?

The Phoenicians were white and 70% of British males are related to King Tutankhamen. The levant was originally white.

CONSTANTINOPLE 2020

This is bait.

Get fuck you retarded suicide bombing goat fucking Sandniggers. The Kikes will get their just rewards someday, but the western world will not be safe until every single Muslim is eradicated forever. Stupid fucking sand shits chimping out because of a single city, I hope they all blow themselves up over this. I hope America flies a nuclear fucking bomber into the Burj Khalifa. I hope they drop a Nuclear bomb over that retarded black square in Mecca while its the most crowded with scum

Europe's V4 take on (((the Kalergi plan))) and indirectly (((the Rothschilds))). Meanwhile the Middle East's new "V4" take on (((the root of the problem))).
Put them together and what do you get? A V8.
VROOM VROOM MOTHERFUCKER

Chesscucks: not even once.

Developments Dec 10

This is what worries me, I thought trump pulled the plug on this.

It is definitely a red flag. Things are probably more complicated than they seem on the surface. At least they failed, ISIS will be destroyed in weeks and Assad will focus his sights on rebels. It seems more and more likely that the kurds have cut a secret deal with iran, russia or assad, so that front probably won't be a big problem.

Doesn't this have the implied backing of Russia?

Kek.

What would you do if your city or town were declared jewish property by that ZOG puppet?

Tigers are going to Idlib too, their general was in Khanassir yesterday.
They're probably gonna try to pincer Abu Duhur Airbase.
From there they will be able to strike at Idlib whenever depending what it is Syria/Iran/Russia/Turkey agreed on.

cube

Fucking nigger.

Meanwhile the Goodest Goy in class still remains in Syria illegally.

If you had a battery of Grads you'd probably be able to overwhelm it, this isn't even factoring in stuff like normal artillery either.

are you from yidsrael?
tell us more

yeah, I've heard a lot of chatter about this lately. Probably true, and there's some unusual action north of hama. Looks like the leftovers of ISIS are pushing hard to try and make it to idlib first, attacking rebels and ignoring SAA. There must be some cia/mossad assets in idlib that are at risk of being stranded for that to make any sense. pic related

yeah, seems like if hamas and hezbollah co-ordinated they could easily land a bunch of missiles. although I don't think that would be likely until syria is completely retaken. They would want all available forces ready to trounce israel quickly before the US could get dragged in

More like Saudis are sandkikes and the Iraqis know this as well as we do.

Looks like 2018 is going to be fun. Rooting for these guys all the way.

I mean, you've got to factor in load time for that dome thing of theirs not to mention kikes are gonna kike and cheap out on having extra missiles on hand again.

That stomp at the end lmfao.

It's also easily defeated with decoys. This is why MAD is still a thing even with fancy anti-missile toys around.

without backing from the US, israel would be fucked. The question that remains is whether the US is going to be willing to send their zogbots in when the inevitable happens. The US would have to destroy lebanon, syria and iran to win it at that point, and probably russia too. Obviously the administration would want that, but would the populace support it? Would the US even be able to win that if the cheekis stepped in? Would it be vietnam 2: internet edition, now with more deserters? So many questions left open that it looks like
is right. should be very interesting

It would be insanity to start anything with russia, as demonstrated by the millenium challenge and nuclear doctrine experiments, if the ruskies feel really threatened , the USA (and russia) estimated lifetime would be around 4h, upon any nuclear exchange started by the USA or its allies, Russia wuld basicaly activate its entire nuclear arsenal (around 2 thousand weapons more than the USA stockpile). It would be quite literaly armageddon.

Its funny because this is exactly what von rensburg (died 1921, i think) saw in his visions, Russia and USA wipe echother from the planet simultaneously.

once idlib falls, israel will have to active their saudi golem to try and break the supply line from iran to lebanon somehow. The Iraqis must know this, which is why they're preparing that massive trench. KSA hasn't used their military much, even though houthis are ravaging their proxies in yemen. They are probably preparing for a massive battle in the north. I don't think KSA will be able to break the line though.

A single fucking city
Don't get me wrong, I hate kikes

But Sandniggers? Oh, they have a special place of hatred in my heart. America is going to turn the entire Middle East into a crater, thank fuck for that.

They were probably (((CIA))).

What does that picture represent?

Green = Mudkike countries
Red = Kike country

Explain. Religion of Cuck™ic? There's plenty of good people that were forced against their will to endure Religion of Cuck™ic subjugation. And Ethiopia isn't even Muslim so I have no idea what your map is about.

Spotted the JIDF. Nothing is worse than kikes.

That's you right now
Assad pls

can shills do anything but strawman?

Assad isn't even Shia.

Calm down, you're reading words that aren't there. I never said anything about that.

Wasted dubs.

Who's really the kike here?

I don't give a fuck what he is, he's a Sandkike like every other Sandkike

low energy

should be a bannable offense

Sure thing Moishe.

wft I love Muslims now!
I can't wait until they all invade Europe and rape every white women out there!
#notallMuslims

I don't care about muslims in their own countries. I care about kikes in my countries bringing muslims over.

Now gas yourself.

everyone else:

you:

About a bunch of sandniggers chimping out over a single city that would probably still be a useless pile of clay and old adobe buildings if whites hadn't helped modernize it?
Only good sandkike is a dead one, that's all there is to discuss

your bullshit has no power here

Not everyone in the Middle East is Afab, dummy. Persia, for example, is literally Aryan.

I'll be enjoying a fine glass of whiskey when your rogue state is in flames, filthy kike.

??? Arab*

Muslims can't keep their trash out of everyone else country. That's why they're hated.

Hopefully the white Persians can still be saved from following a Goatfucker ideology of trash

Jerusalem ultimately belongs to Christianity, you fucking heretic

If there's one thing Assad did wrong, it's leading a nation of goatfuckers. Syria is like South Africa, a nation of niggers doomed to fail because of its population of niggers

You've already blown your cover here Moishe, go shill Plebbit or something.

Now that kike decay in the western world is mainstream when their rogue state starts to get put down will any western country even help them?

But of course. Jews all over the Western world will force Europeans to fight for them, like they've always done.

hilariously, every western country that doesn't like trump (all of them) aren't giving public support for israel's capital city change.
pretty interesting dynamic

I hope Israel ends up a crater too. Shame it wont get all the goat fuckers out of Europe

Europe is ran by Muslims now so that's probably why

It belongs to the pits of Tartarus. The "Holy Land can fuck off - we care about Holy Egypt.

"Holy Land"*

It would, there'd be no more strife in the middle east all that'd have to happen is no more free money and they'd all leave.

indeed, the great pyramid of giza is infinitely more sacred than some dusty rocks

It's like South Africa in that it's experiencing a racial conflict between foreign invaders and a native minority. The place is getting Arab'd slowly, but its Levantine natives still remain.

Hilarious, how much does Iran pay you?

That wont stop the free gibs, Europe has to uncuck itself to stop the free gibs, Mudkikes aren't going to just stop getting free shit and go back to their desert shitholes

I wasn't really mentioning Christianity though. It's Israel I was referring to when I said "It belongs to the pits of Tartarus".

However Christianity is a serious problem.

Try my world fam.

guaranteed replies

nu-Holla Forums needs to fucking go back to r/t_D

All those data are for minors.

CHECKED FOR TRUTH
I support Trump domestically, but when it comes to foreign policy, my allegiances lie elsewhere, namely with the 'Fascist' Duterte and 'National Socialist' Assad.

This is how you spot kikes and plebbit fags. True natsocs want white land to be soley white land and the lesser breeds may stay to their own on their own and suffer whatever consequences that entitles. If a tribe of monkey arks up and oversteps its boundary then they will be wiped from the earth.

lol no they weren't you 'we wuz kangz' equivalent double nigger.

checked.

no thanks to the US

egypt wasnt white dumbass.
just because niggs screech "we wuz kangs" you dont have to.

you do know the US is a bigger threat to europe than arab states right?

pure coincidence

what does?

Pajeets ain't bad - they're just stuck with shitty (Literally) infrastructure. That means there's a real opportunity for foreign developers.

Stop huffing paint.

more on that rensburg guy?
(sage for offtopic)

gas yourself and the rest of tel aviv with you

Before: "Pozlems are peacfull!"
After: "Pozlems will comitte more terrorist attacks!"

More like 2D chess.

that nation of goatfuckers weng to war with israel multiple times and combated terrorism on all fronts while being under attack from over a 50 countries. alot more than i can say for (((USA)))

There's literally genetic studies on mummified pharaohs, you fucking kike.

Well about time sand nogs united and swatted the kike parasites they should start nig nogging among eachother after that
My guess

dumb, the al-saud family are crypto jews

my sides are in orbit

The ME used to be pretty united under caliphate rule. You've now got massive sectarian and ethic division that were nowhere near as prominent under the former caliphate. If anything Yinon plan is actually succeeding. Sunni and Shia + other minor sects need put their differences aside. Same with the arab, persian, kurd divide. As long as these still exist then Yinon plan is in full effect.

Saudis and Israelis are collaborating like never before. The last thing the wealthy Saudis want is to take on the human refuse and money sink of Palestine. If factions within SA want anything it's the US to go to war with Iran and weaken Syria further.

Main part of the issue is that all the kings/princes/whatever instated into power of the gulf states after WW1 were put in power basically as jewish puppets and they've been filling that role ever since. Look at how the House of Saud are completely philosemites (some speculate them to be jews themselves)

Also keep in mind that a lot of the power structure in the ottoman empire was made up of whites (like the janissaries), people of mostly white descent, persians, and kikes. You know, the sort of people that are more able to control and rule over a large empire of dunecoons.

shia, sunni and kurds are pulling together though, thanks to iran and russia. did you even read the thread?

Fuck off, Patel. Indians are ugly, smell like shit, and breed like fucking rats.

Confirmed. Pajeets are truly human refuse. Go visit any European town occupied by them, or the cesspit that they came from and understand why.

They are also in the process of single-handedly destroying computing with their incompetence.

People tend to overlook the role the kike controlled US had in the emergence on Iran/Shia power in the region. Helped take them from docile arab lap dogs into a major dividing threat that is taking up almost all arab/sunni resources away from combating israel.

kike controlled CIAniggers installed current shia regime that itself become a dividing force in the region, and that's not even taking into consideration the influence they've had on shia divide in Yemen and Lebanon.

US kikes also removed Saddam and installed shia/iran backed government in Iraq, fueling further divisions which have spilled over into Syria.

Iran are nowhere near as kiked as the SA (if kiked at all). But it's obvious that jews have undergone a period of empowering shia/Iran in the region as they've deemed their net gain to be higher than net threat.

in the end shia and sunni and more preoccupied with each other to be a serious threat to israel. You only have to look at their weak response to the current Palestinian plight, something that was once a uniting cause, to see that they are too divided to ever seriously unit again against the jews.

Sunni-Shia divide in Iraq. Sunni-Shia divide in Yemen. Sunni resistance in Syria against Shia backed alawite regime. Sunni-Shia political divide in Lebanon, exasperated further by situation in Syria. Sunni-Shia divide between gulf states and Iran. Intense shia hatred in Sunni majority countries Libya, Algeria, Jordan, Tunisia, Morocco and Egypt. Kurdish-Arab/Turkish tension between Iraq, Syria and Turkey.

Yeah, they are all pulling together….

If a couple of semi-decent posts among a sea of shitposts and memes from /SG/ threads on this board is how you get your fix of ME current events then you're better off not commenting

Dot heads are beyond bad, as well as anything remotely related to them. They are niggers with slightly higher iq. Have you ever been around them? The only thing that stinks worse are haitians.

Don't forget nomatter what level of power they are at they smell like garbage, can't drop the accent, and are incapable of figuring out how to bathe. We all have to remember that despite them having an education they are all simpletons with sub 100 IQ.

thanks for continuing to prove me right

I disagree, you just stated things as fact in your rebuttal to me, no sources or evidence provided. Arguing with you is a waste of my time.

this is literally IestypoI tier retarded

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yemeni_Civil_War_(2015–present)

>motherjones.com/politics/2007/03/iraq-101-civil-war/
>motherjones.com/politics/2007/03/iraq-101-aftermath-long-term-thinking/

>bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-41870406

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Civil_War_spillover_in_Lebanon

>pewforum.org/2012/08/09/the-worlds-muslims-unity-and-diversity-executive-summary/#sectarian-differences-vary-in-importance

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdish–Turkish_conflict_(1978–present)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Iraqi–Kurdish_conflict

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Democratic_Forces

non-white detected

imagine getting so BTFO that this is your reply.

Stay in your lane next time.

Last I checked, the only group to BTFO Israel militarily in that region was Hezbollah, and they're Shia and funded by Iran. The fact that you're trying to get anons to argue a hypothetical is a good sign you're either a kike or a product of marxist education, which reflects badly on you, and explains why you can't construct a proper argument to save your life.

You're arguing against a strawman, fag. read the entire discussion thread. it's in relation to the Yinon plan. at least try and refute the points or fuck off.

Developments Dec 12

twitter.com/WaelAlHussaini/status/940569210174033920

Russia Says No Reason for Assad to Give Up Syria Leadership
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-12/russia-says-no-reason-for-assad-to-give-up-syria-leadership

vestnikkavkaza.net/material/108141
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201712121059920577-turkey-syria-threat/

Rebel leadership confirms the Syrian gov denied allowing negotiations
english.alarabiya.net/en/News/2017/12/12/Syrian-Opposition-says-government-obstructing-Geneva-talks.html

This made me laugh out loud for real. Their threat to software development and IT is so amazingly subtle, some still refuse to see it almost two decades into the downfall.

fuck off back to leddit

Don't forget that pajeets are stratified - higher caste is a world apart from dalits and streetshitters, though both can admittedly be very annoying.

lol 'kay fag

HAPPENING

Post your Juba sniper compliations

new southfron

if theres two things the US doesent have, its a rock bottom and a debt ceilling to hit.

failed to embeed

The Air Force is gonna have to be pulled away kicking and screaming from that airspace. This "defensive posturing" stuff is likely a cover for the biggest electronic warfare systems field test in decades. The Israelis are asspained beyond belief by the presence of S300s in Syria, and I suspect our F-22s are examining the Russian hardware as a professional courtesy, and to see how hard Lockheeb can Jew the IDF for a batch of F-35As. The F-35 program was such a disaster financially they aren't going to get the "insider" pricing they got on the F-15 and its associated systems back in the day.

such monumental levels of bullshit

CHECKING THESE GLORIOUS GETS

Checked and the S300s have not even been activated from memory. Perhaps once at most, but pretty sure not. The most advanced thing they've used more than once has been the Pantsir. Syria/Russia are not that stupid.

p.s. never forget

This post is a bit of a joke from the start as the absolute amount of damage that the artillery can actually do considering its age and range is not nearly as bad as some make it out to be. I fell for this gay meme too. Also, what fucking cuckold runs away from slaughtering his enemies after they level his capital? If anything this will galvanize South Korean forces give us a common threat to fight against.
This however is a very solid point, civil fallout could be harsh.

No one respects China's claims in this regard. They are claiming a huge chunk of international water as "traditional Chinese fishing grounds" and constantly piss off and stand off with those countries in this regard.

Yes, they were, you stupid faggots. Does anyone have the genetic tests or pictures of the blonde and red haired mummies?

The US backed the Shah.
OK, you're retarded. Take your black pill and shove it, because they are uniting and you're fucked.

Wew lad.

test