Explosion in NY

Explosion in NY, did not see a thread about it.

cbsnews.com/news/port-authority-train-station-explosion-reported/

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/new-york-port-authority-explosion-11675693

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/412715-new-york-city-explosion/
archive.is/mitpP
archive.is/uWuzJ
livestream.com/accounts/6372917/events/2592483/player?width=650&height=366&autoPlay=true&mute=false
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/11/new-york-police-respond-reports-explosion-inmanhattan/
mobile.twitter.com/chfortrump/status/940215381016367107/video/1
hooktube.com/watch?v=yYLbJGVZtbc
archive.is/rFGca
youtube.com/watch?v=oArp-GwI75M
8ch.net/polmeta/res/27309.html
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28540.html
archive.is/w5EXu
archive.is/PthJN
twitter.com/rcallimachi/status/940345601518178304
archive.is/04G7c
youtube.com/watch?v=PtfwY4GLwIg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PARTS AND PARCELS
Gas the kikes AND muds race war now

pol pls

Beat me to it.

Funniest part was, an OP was asking on half chan what location was going to be at most risk of being attacked this Christmas. This shit literally unfolds that minute.

bump and a roll for jewhadii attack.

Not much information right now in my current searching - RT claims one person is "in custody" but no confirmation yet on what device was used.

Pretty bad finish to the year for Yid York City - first the $19.99 trailblazer on Halloween and now THIS. (((part and parcels))) indeed

Never been wrong, chaim!

1 arrested, several reportedly injured in Manhattan explosion (VIDEOS)

rt.com/usa/412715-new-york-city-explosion/
archive.is/mitpP

archive.is/uWuzJ
pipe bomb?

Was by port authority just a few days ago. There are always a fuck ton of armed military in uniform walking around. How the fuck could this happen. Guess it's all a show.

Gas all non-Europeans and be done with it.

Motion to refer to all subsequent pipe bombs deployed by the Religion of Peace as "Peace Pipes"

Food help-helper brought banana bombs like from wormy game

Checked - the schlomo niggers in this thread are not happy with this!

(((Wonder what the mugshot will look like?!)))

Bananabomberoo - check'd.

Hivey and sheeeeit
Kek

I'm great with that. We have genetic specific binary agents that could handle that task pretty easy and not touch a single white

Motion off by one.

Yea, that's the more messed up part about it. Not that I've been to NUU YOAK, but I'd imagine security would be beefed up at busy stations.

But at least I'm not a racist. Part and fucking parcel I guess.

Agreed. Pipes of Peace works as well.

bro….

Can we meme a war between mohomo sand yids and feather niggers?mohomo sand yids have been stealing peace pipes from feather niggers for too long

Checked

If your gonna strap a bomb to your chest. Make sure it kills you.

Man is that ever some jewry, trying to use that to push muh ((assault ban)) when it's clearly niggers nigging.

Naah. He just has to move to Sweden and they will give him his government mandated 72 virgins.

Wat? Did he just glue 4 party poppers to a lifejacket or what?

Check'd for Sweden being fucked

Sounds like a mudslime attack. Generally when yids are behind this sort of thing a lot of people die; nigs and muds tend to kill or injure a couple and then get arrested.

That does mean it likely is a genuine attack and not a false-flag though.

Wonder how the sperg left in the USA is going to handle THIS one?

Wow/10
M-80s m80 kek

They are just tasting their cultural enrichment, they latched on it, let them pay the toll.

Hey in the EU that's enough merit to be considered an engineer who has gone to uni.

Every detail you listed proves that the suspect is a moslem parasite. If they detailed this directly off the bat it would only make us look right (again) and the way this story will be handled will be with soft gloves just like the halloween $19.99 truck o' peace.

Just realized source is >spectrum

Checked.

Seconded

No number of cops can stop a guy with a bomb under his coat or in a bag. If you have dogs and you're lucky, MAYBE, but then he just blows up the dog and the handler.

There is only one way to stop suicide attacks: when the last muslim kills the last jew in a suicide bombing.

Kek that will probably be how this is going to be sold in the media

I am not sure how. But they sure will spin that way. I doubt Trump will give a shit.

Bomb dogs precisely. At least every European airport has them in and outside the terminals. It's not like everybody goes through the security checks metal and firework beep boop machine.

Yeah, it's one of the reasons I love it. It's layered.

I wonder how many of those "injuries" are cat ladies having panic attacks.

Local news feed if anyone is looking for a stream: livestream.com/accounts/6372917/events/2592483/player?width=650&height=366&autoPlay=true&mute=false

TY

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/11/new-york-police-respond-reports-explosion-inmanhattan/

Telegraph is also having a live heli-stream *not directly but)

Is it time to get comfy?

Mmmhmmmm
Q is a larp though

Please be a white, straight cis male, please be a white, straight cis male, please be a white, straight cis male.

I second this meme

Naw, this feels like amateur-hour.

twatter video
mobile.twitter.com/chfortrump/status/940215381016367107/video/1

I'm not sure how to rip vid from there. webm pls

I like to fuck with the libs and drop redpills on funsubstance, and I shit you not they all ADAMANTLY believe the exact opposite.
Remember how a few years ago we all learned that jewgle personalizes your searches, to kind of wrap you in your own bubble? This made me think of that, writ large.

Aw.

Fucking how? The blast shook the entire subway terminal and the sandnigger survived it?

hooktube.com/watch?v=yYLbJGVZtbc

Probably for some reason the explosion was outward from his body, and he didn't get much of the blow (he could still have internal damage from the shockwave)

ahahahaha

He really put the bang in Bangladesh

Goddammit, Carlos

I turned on CNN, and they pulled away from live coverage of the terror attack to report on a NYT story about Trump drinking 12 diet cokes a day. I think people should use this to attack CNN with. It was fucking ridiculous, even for them.

CNN is rapidly losing trust against the mainstream though, isn't it? Their current trust rating is 17%.

I forgot to post the link proving it.
archive.is/rFGca
Ignore the title, it's just the media trying to spin a story like they always do. What you want to read are the actual percentages.

So let me get this straight, a kebab snackbars himself and doesn't kill anyone? No virgins for you faggot, here's your fucking Darwin award.

I-it hurts.

They make shitty brand-name clothes and shitty brand-name explosive vests in Bangladesh.

They are. They're getting shit pretty hard for it on Twatter.

Checked

No virgins for him. I hope he enjoys torture both physical and psychological.

I'm in New York and decided to stay home from work today because of this shit. Could be coordination involved here and this Rambo blew his load too early.

pic unrelated

I think we need a new sub-category for this retard.

Tu fea perra, Carlos. ¿Por qué haces cosas así maldito negro?

looked like he had a traumatic amputation of his leg in the potato video from twatter

I just assumed he died when I posted this. You're right though a term for failed kebab attack should coin a new phrase for ridicule.

To the alphabets reading this: please torture this goatfucking Achmed to death during your interrogation.

or not

Premature Detonation works.

pls CIA this

Tie this to premature ejaculation and you might have yourself a meme.

Just call them duds or sparklers.

Quality soldiers.

ufufufufu
i guess he went off half cocked
uehehehe
it mustve been a flash in the pan
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Great, now we have to pay to lock this street-shitter up next to Uncle Ted for the next 6,000 years.

Check'd and kek'd - even when they die those moslem boyfuckers go face down ass up.

Larp or not, I deem it benign. Qman has given many red pills for the purple pill crowd. Perfect and Holla Forums tier? Maybe not, but close. It might turn out he's for real at least to a certain degree. Remember occasional larpfag entertainment is part and parcel of Holla Forums.

keep babbys first red pill on 4/pol/ where it belongs imhoty

Low effort but you get the idea.

Ha! great job.

Blew too early.

Jesus Christ, look at shaking. He can barely control the thing.

Did the recoil knock him out?

I think it was that or return fire. When he drops you can hear a distinct different kind of gunshot.

At night time when you have NV and IR laser sights they are basically one step above lvl 1 machete nigger. Most of the kills are just from leaving explosives everywhere which kill more of their people than ours.

He was shot. You can see the dust from the impacts on the wall behind him.

He was most definitely shot.

or when 200-300 of them converge on a special forces squad who isn't given air support.

Yeah but even then, some of those situations have ended with the US soldiers on top.

Mayor is live

Yep. I was highlighting how grunts get more buttfucked by their (((support))) than by the actual enemy.

Why the hell was he wearing sunglasses

FBI strikes again!

Its embarrassing that they can't succeed sometimes with 20-30 to 1 numbers truly an embarrassment of a race

CONFIRMED PIPE OF PEACE!!!!!!!!

Everyone likes to use the Punisher logo because it’s neat

You can see the second headphone wire right in that photo, faggot.

Thermopylae, user. Thermopylae.

We should be using this to make fun of ISIS on twitter and b8 them into doing more retarded shit.

holy fuck he basically part and parcel's

jesus they are losing their shit trying to shill this away from moslems

I bet if it were nazis he'd be talking about it live all damn day.

Normies are so scared of muslims they believe that even complaining about their attacks will cause more.

Every SOF in the world uses the Punisher patch in a way or another. The GRS ( CIA ) likes to use it. A shit load of private contractors like to use it. Those guys are PMC, bet my balls.

We call them normalfags, you goon/reddit piece of shit. And no, they're not scared, their tongues are being held by the kikes.

The faggy marxist types genuinely believe that it will stop if everyone stops villianizing them and they do not punish them for anything.

No they just want to be like their masters and their masters want the world to believe that all evil comes from white people.

Yeah I'm not either of those my dude, don't care about your hyper specific vernacular.

You can't make this shit up. Go back to Twitter, cocksucker.

They don't actually have agency, which makes it funnier

God damn it, fuck this oil drilling kike. That's your mayor NYC, now get blown up.
Oh I will. Spread it all the fuck over, every where.

Not disagreeing with that either, that bias is pretty obvious to even boomer-tier conservatives.

Don't have one, that just how I talk.

So likely a Rohingya connection, getting pissy that their not get CIA support?

So why do you talk like a huge fucking goober? Why do you sound like the prototypical goon/twitter user? Fuck off, you will never belong here.

Fuck off, JIDF.

I think they believe those are just some bad apples, and that most muslims are just like them. "Muslims are rad, dude! I know one in my college! They just want to watch Justice League, play football, and go for walks in the park surrounded by their fellow friendly humans." They think muslims take their religion as half-assed as nuChristians or Hollywood Buddhists.

Considering these are your only posts in this thread I am just going to assume you are a d&c shill trying to derail the conversation.

Checked
Spread it far and wide
I would love to have a private livestream of the waterboarding session about right now.
Cmon horsey fuckers post it.

If it weren't for the friends I made at HWNDU, I would have long left this kike shithole.

No, I literally only post when I see language from outsiders. I consider myself a watchdog of sorts.

At least we have ethnic food!

I think you're right except that they really think the odds are so low of it affecting them directly they don't take it seriously. Some of them probably believe that forcing westernization on them will get them to integrate which is obviously delusional.

To me you sound like a sperglord of sorts.

I hope he chokes on a kebab.

Instead of explosive diarrhea, you get a exploding muzzie. Not a real good trade (((Luntz))).

You're only digging your grave deeper.

Oh boy that would be real intimidating. If it was actually coming from someone intimidating, now do you want to quit being an edgy faggot and join the conversation or should I keep making fun of you?

I'm honestly astonished. Every new post is something more damning.

Enough bickering stay focused on the subject of the thread.

We need to get everyone talking about how the mayor is unwilling to call out literal terrorists.

Does he deliver food help helper assistant aidings also??

I'm sure it won't be long before Trump does just that, using it to galvanize the muslim ban.

All right guys, tell your supervisors to send in people that actually understand how language is a calling card.

Start spreading the news
People are running away
I want to be a part of it
Jihad, Jihad

These Bangladeshi shoes
They are longing to blow
Right through people's very hearts
Jihad, Jihad

I want to wake up
Around liberals who won't blame me
And find I'm on CNN
A national hero

My shitskin blues
Are melting away
I'm gonna make an explosive new start to life
Jihad, Jihad

If I can kill people there
Well, we can murder people anywhere
It's our way of life
Jihad, Jihad

That's all I've got so far

DUDE
FOOD
LMAO

God, I hate this retarded "argument" for diversity white replacement.

I kinda like the shaming them to lower morale attack vector rather than the focus on liberal bias one. Its not every day you get a dipshit that prematurely detonates. The liberal bias can be applied to any attack.

We would still have to remove turkroachees manually and I am okay with this.

yeap pretty much that exact sentiment.

If we wanted to we can cook the food ourselves whites are renowned for our culinary skills. We are artisans in everything we aspire.

No need for dirty shit to it.

CIA roll

Howdy disinfo kikes. We all know the main draw in this picture isn't actually the logo, but the backpack itself. But yeah, there were plenty of photos taken that day.

Getting tired of my shrinking pool of restaurants that I will go to when I see they have a halal menu added on.

this is from the Boston marathon you faggot

At least it's amusing to move pork to the halal and kosher sections in groceries.

Though I know that feel of losing your usual spot to grab a bite. I wish we had a sanctum.

My best luck is with pubgrub / asian places.

I literally do this every time I go grocery shopping.

Why would they wear Craft merch while they did it? I get advertising, but isn't it pretty risky?

Misdirection would be the only explanation that seems rational to me.

And it's getting more obvious. We should be pushing for a world where no one thinks any attacks are real, putting the blame squarely on the spooks. At least until this false flag shit stops.

I wish I could just check out to a better whiter country with full freedom for guns.

That place exists, its called Montana, Idaho, the Dakotas, and Alaska.

Smells like disinfo

Trips of truth appear

Its perfect camo for Normies. Even if somebody does notice/say anything the response would just be "we wuz security in shiiiet".

This pic is for you kikeberg. Multiple explosions, multiple pictures.

One thing never really changes and its that none of these fuckin people like the cold and most of them don't like frontier country.

My fuckin thred, frens what did u do to it? I just want to know when food help helper arives

Where's the thread about the 12 diet cokes though?

I don't know the details on this story but it sounds retarded. What did Trump drink a bunch of diet cokes or something?

Why would they need such a huge detonator?

Breddy gud

wasn't Kyle murdered by a crazy veteran that spent time doing peace missions in Haiti…right around the time of the Boston Marathon?

That's all rad n shiet but it ain't Quran pictures.

The real game changer is move the Kosher/Halal sign itself to the pork aisle.

That's fuckin next level!! Shit I might have to stick around for the aftermath of that. they lose their mind if they even touch the stuff.

Devilish.

yub. CNN stopped their coverage about this incident to report that Trump drinks an average of 12 Diet Cokes per day

I didn't make the infographic. Personally I don't think its a detonator but some kind of detector. Thats one thing Spookbergs like to do, constantly monitor their windup terrorists in real time and make sure they follow through with the attack.

Just like the Draw muhomo'd the pedo goatfucker Day shooting, where the FBI had an undercover agent trailing the shooters all the way from Arizona to Texas, and was actively texting the ring leader, even providing details on security once they got to the event.

Anyway, i'd never claim to have ALL the answers to this sort of shit that happens, but there is enough free information out there to safely draw conclusions that these attacks aren't simply done by "lone wolf" disgruntled Muslims. I mean we had fucking ISIS training camps all over the South and we knew they were sending people over to Syria, but Obongo did nothing at all about… same shit of exporting ISIS fighters obviously happened across Europe as well.

Is there a point to this or are they just literally racing towards ridicule?

They are crashing that company with no survivors

That would explain why he pisses on prostitutes so much.

Are they that dumb? Can they not see how that looks?

They know they're dying. What you're seeing is a drug addict who knows they're dying soon going for their last couple of binges.

On the one hand, good idea. On the other hand, there's a risk that normalfags will stop caring altogether about false flag, due to desensitization.

No one would be more grateful than I for such an arrangement.

They're the media golems. They're programmed to do only one thing at a time. Of course the kikes have been lazy on keeping track of/ reprogramming their golems, so we get to hear about every time that Trump takes a shit or downs a bunch of soft drinks. They seem to believe that the tactics of the last paradigm still work (i.e. oversaturation of a narrative until all other narratives get starved and wither), with all the hubris and hand-rubbing that such entails.

What am I suppose to do with this crack?

Reported for LARPing. Kill yourself.

Looks like a… big guy.

PERFECT.
This image is exactly what we need.

Mind pointing it out, shlomo?

is his name really Ahmed or did you simply searched for "manhattan + ahmed" and got the first thing that popped?

Q CALLED IT. False Flag Monday

Checked and show proof next time, nigger

Kill yourself, LARPer.

Keep it up and you're going to have to leave.

My bet on a false flag so they can roll out Chertoff's body scanners in every bus terminal and train station in the country. There is still way too much money for those parasites to make on their "security theater" apparatus, no good Jew would turn their back on that much potential for financial gain and power grab.

I am tied up at the moment, just feeding some info I'm getting. Could be nothing

AL KHOBAR, SAUDI ARABIA

TRADING & DEVELOPMENT Co. For MACHINERY & EQUIPMENT Ltd. (REDA)
2nd Floor, “ABT” Building, Al-Bustan Area
P.O. Box 2923 Al Khobar 31952, KSA
Tel.: (+966 13) 887 6340 / Fax: (+966 13) 887 6260
[email protected]

AL KHOBAR, SAUDI ARABIA

TRADING & DEVELOPMENT Co. For MACHINERY & EQUIPMENT LTD. (REDA)
Khobar-Dammam Expressway
Al Khobar 31952, KSA
Tel.: +966 13 887 6340 Fax: +966 13 887 6260
[email protected]

How to spot a shill:
True Holla Forumsacks don't give a shit about other threads of what people post in them. If they're not interested, they don't look.
Standard divide and conquer. Create two classes of people. Put them against each other. Watch the fireworks.
LARP LARP LARP! Numerous developments have come from these threads, but these kikes want to tell you it's a LARP. Who fucking cares? It's about the information at the end of the day.

What, did he use a 1'' bit to drill the fuse hole?

Yep, kill yourself, LARPer.

We don’t fall for this shit.
Yep, that’s Q.
1. None of which could have only come from them.
2. All of his predictions were proven false.
Kill yourself.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence after everything we've learned thus far :^).

But…but…but I've been told there was no injuries, it was all faked by a squad of cloned Bill Hicks Alex Joneses. Also, Adam Lanza faked his death and has assumed the identity of Lauren Southern.

Still don't see you making your own mass batch red pill generating investigation thread, faggot.

Looks like we need a travel ban and vetting from all the various flavors of street shitter nations.

Sup LARPJEW

He did blow off his cock and balls though.

Kedud?

For anyone who spends a considerable amount of time on /pol. Why the fuck there is so much shilling on american terror attacks ?

Reported.

The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

I was thinking yea, his penis and balls are goners, that's fuckin awesome any way you think about it.

Pic related.

people will believe anything

If he actually survives as a fucking eneuch it would the funniest shit. This lolcow can be milked for many good memes.

tongues held by the kike-sponsored PC-corporate job market. nobody in that environment can speak freely for fear of ending up on the street, publicly blacklisted for wrong-think.

Terror attacks are a nexus of human consciousness, controlling the scope and direction of that interest and energy is of immense importance to bad actors.

I expect news to cover this for less than a week, and for another false flag shooting by some "crazy white ring extremist" within the month.

Frankly this will be buried within a day or two in mainstream sources, CNN already cut away from the story to discuss the riveting case of Trump's soda consumption. Between the shitskin perpetrator, lack of fatalities and the location—it doesn't stand a chance.

Which is good.

CNN has already shown that they are negligent on reporting important news; there will be fewer shills as we investigate, and we can more easily connect the pieces and rebound the mountain of evidence against them in due time.

It keeps happening this way and we've been very good at taking the no media wave exposure and turning it into an advantage

retarded and derailing

you're part of the problem as well

everyone's first thought (at least here, where we are supposed to be the intellectuals) should be "false flag until proven otherwise" also:

fake and gay

Motion carried, article 11023676 of the agenda will now be recognized as official doctrine.

You are out of order. Procedures must be followed. While we have a second, we did not call an official vote. Decorum must be maintained.

Got a kek from me.

All in favor?

Aye.

YES

Parts and parcels
AYE

Hi user,
It appears decorum has been maintained; an unofficial vote has materialized itself below your complaint. I know we've had issues with faggots jumping the gun in the past but please make sure you reserve this channel for important decisions - not mere bickering. Please see the attached for reference.

Thanks,
user
p.s. aye

Heiled

Sure thing moshe.

Congratulations, you sent them a dildo.

voting format is aye or nae, you're the faggot who wanted to roleplay being out of order, just having some fun with it on break

I would like to motion for a correction and make it Piece Pipe instead.

During the live press release, the part I noticed was where he framed it as an attack on NYC because "we're proof a multicultural society works" even while this attack is a direct result of multicultural elements in NYC.

Asshole, it wasn't an OFFICIAL vote per your own fucking word
UNFUCKINGOFFICAL
Now eat a bag of dicks you useless fucking retard.

AYE

They think a degenerate cesspit of human filth, rape, murder and kikery is proof that the multicult works? I don't think they even believe their own bluster.

Good thing I don't need a vote to censure the retarded faggots.
We still need a motion and second to call an official vote. Just eat your crow and call the motion and second it then call for an official vote. It isn't difficult.

New York is not a multicultural city. It is a cosmopolitan city.

What’s the difference? A multicultural society is one in which all cultures have been effectively erased, leaving only one synthetic culture that has been approved by the elite and is imposed from the top-down. To maintain the appearance of diversity, the elites focus on superficial ethnic and gender differences. However, their cultures are homogenized and their values are stripped down. What this effectively does is divide the population into a bunch of M&Ms—they look different, but inside they’re all the same. It would more appropriately be called a “multiethnic monocultural” society. Mind you, the “diversity” of the “multicultural” society is intended to keep the population divided and more easily controlled.

A cosmopolitan society is one in which all cultures exist separate from each other by choice but interact with one another for mutual benefit and in mutual respect. Borders exist to maintain cultural solidarity, but can be crossed for things such as commerce or government. A cosmopolitan person is someone who can have meaningful exchanges with people of different cultures while retaining his own cultural identity. In New York, you have a largely cosmopolitan landscape: ethnic groups tend to keep to their own areas (Chinatown, Woodlawn, the Diamond District…) but those areas are frequented by people of other cultures. These groups interact daily, but the Jews remain Jewish, the Chinese are still Chinese, and the Russians are still Russian. You’ll notice that the bulk of the crime tends to be isolated within ethnic groups, but the law enforcement itself is about as diverse as the city. In other words, even though a certain type of criminal activity may only be affecting one culture, all of them cooperate, pooling their variety of talents to solve the problem. Compare this to Swedish, French, and British “no-go” zones, where Muslims have effectively established autonomous micro-states that police dare not enter. And, while the racialists would crow about the supposed downsides of having non-whites in your police force, crime in NYC is going down as the NYPD grows more diverse.

same user, but I want to clarify: just because discovering something is a false flag doesn't mean we have to go out and tell everyone, if the purpose aligns with our goals. I'm all for telling the truth, but when facing genocide, you have to do some psyopsing

Did we ever find out what those mystery metal towers in new york were for?

They don't, jus trie to memory hole it and everytime you bring it up you are a nasi poo poo head. Didn't you learn anything in the past years?

Would have gotten better results with a grenade. Would have killed some too.

Thats what happens when the only traning you get is to trust in a 1goatfucker that has been dead for 1000 years.

SHAME SHAME he wont get any virgins now.

Muzzie too dumb

Hi user,
Just reviewed your complaints. Despite a colleague warning you to reserve this channel for important decisions, we find that decorum has not been followed. We feel as passionate as you do about decorum! Please note that the unofficial avote was merely to gauge public interest. Yes, it is true that the new Peace Pipe / Pipe of Peace / Piece of Pipe / and all other iterations has gained quite a lot of attention. It is tempting, in times like these, to break decorum. However, it is true that we feel as strongly as you do about decorum so we are confident the integrity of the forum will be upheld. In the future, please follow proper decorum and refrain from calling a vote before consensus is reached. Additionally, to address your concerns that we have not been eating well, we have prepared a plate of the finest crow's meat to serve at the conclusion of the official(tm) vote.

However, policy and procedure prohibit the one who notices decorum issues from calling an official vote. You are in need of someone, as you mention, to call the motion to introduce new material to the floor. After the new naming scheme is introduced, someone else must second it. Then official voting may begin. As it stands, only an unofficial vote may be delared without breaking decorum ;)

We hope that this was a helpful exchange. Please contribute to the political process again! It is young, passionate, and intelligent Anons like yourself that make civic duties like politics so great!

Thanks -user

I'm not sure. I remember talking about them and researching. Wasn't the consensus that they were xray, radar, and conventional surveillance towers as they're all placed near bridges?

Heiled.

Top Kek

that would turn NYC into a ghost town

motion to suspend the rules

It appeals to boomers who want their 1$ tacos.

EVEN THE UNABOMBER WAS BETTER AT PLAYING BOMBERMAN ACHMED!
REMOVE KEBAB!

Yeah the consensus was shit like that along with radiation detection.
Did the user who said he was gonna take a geiger counter through one to see if it was x-raying shit ever go through with it?

As long as it gets a motion to be put to a vote and said vote.

(checked)

You have to go back

Motion sustained.

Observed.

Fun fact: we will slaughter you right alongside your jewish masters.

1:30 WH Press Briefing on now (no video has started, yet)
youtube.com/watch?v=oArp-GwI75M

Posting ITT because it's probably related to OP, if someone wants to make a thread go for it

I can guarantee you we will get more terrorists attacks because of this jewreselum shit.

It's 2 sided.
1. We get attacked more often, showing people Religion of Cuck™ 's true colors
2. Israel gets attacked more often, and we have to go fight more wars for them, fulfilling the neocon prophecy

You seem to be glowing in the dark, do you know why?

You clearly know how to IP hop, get over it already yid.

This is how retarded you actually are.
If you had any point to make, why not do something about the jewish-owned site, then? Like hack it. Try that.

That might be their measure of success. They certainly think massive increases in rapes and murder are a win.

You know, there's a certain stereotype of a jew. The idea is that a jew doesn't know how to change tactics or get creative. He just picks something and sticks to it, and doubles down when challenged. You're wasting your time, all the while we're having fun.

This is what shills think we will believe.

lel

Okay, so if you were correct, you would expose this.
This is what shills think we will believe.

Can you faggots get thru a single thread without derailing harder than a fucking airborne train car?

If you think shitting up 8/pol/ with your autism will do anything to stop this, you're naive.
The fire rises.

Yeah, sure thing Chaim. See you there.

Neither is old farm equipment. Your point?

I contest your motion, correcting that the proposed correction should only apply as a pun on the modification proposed in the original motion, and then to refer only to succesful deployment of so-called "Peace Pipe" where they managed to blow participants into separate and distinct pieces

also Aye

It's on the rails just fine sir.

Same way you could hold a firecracker in your hand and have it go off with mild burns, but if you gripped it, you'd blow up your fingers. Looks like the bomb didn't have enough/any shrapnel.

That's what is weird. Any metal pipe bomb will fuck up your day at even a couple feet. Maybe he could only afford pvc.

Does NYC do metal detecting yet going into our out of the subs? Any anons know what the security there is like?

the "bomb" was a tube of tanerite iirc
it's about as much boom as a half quarter stick with none of the compression from the shokwave
tanerite just makes an explosion that looks like it's big
many times people will use it to trigger larger explosions car full of tanerite next to a few tanks of airplane fuel as seen in Vegas, for example
but tanerite on it's own will just send you to prison for being a dumbass who didn't even research

chances are: he was someone's asset that was too stupid to even make a suicide vest or an organic isis fighter attempting to wage jihad with materials found in the kitchen of his mom and failing at it

I could have sworn someone argued that you can make pipe sbmob using PVC on one of the chans. I wonder if it was this guy.

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
archive.is/w5EXu

It's exactly where it needs to be, don't you know about multitrack drifting?

Hang on. If all he had was a tube of tanerite then how did he detonate it?

Technically you can. they just suck ass. You can step it up to schedule 80 for a little more oomph but metal is the way to go. Plastic is inefficient and you have to add more shrapnel as the bits of molten plastic just aren't enough which defeats the purpose of what I'm guessing is an attempt to make it less noticeable for lack of metals.
Maybe the plumbing pajeet got caught shitting on the floor of home depot and decided to take his frustration out on the bane of his existence, indoor plumbing.

muh dik? kek

just ctrl+f'd tannerite, only mentioned itt so that could be where I read it. Apologize for misleading.
I'm not seeing it mentioned in news sites this year but did see some sites mentioning isis and tannerite from last year.
I'd imagine it was tannerite with magnesium fuse with a lightly packed tube if it didn't obliterate him and he survived.

Mother Fucker.
Looks like you've once again evaded your ban. I won't get tired of reporting you faggot.

There was no car full of tannerite in vegas. There was some tannerite in the shooters car, but it was happily parked in the parking garage. The tannerite was in individual containers, which means it's not suitable for creating large explosions.

Andddd, the best part is, the tanks were hit with incendiary ammo. Pic related.

Also, there's no info on what kind of explosive was used, only that it was shitty.

Different user here, but I'm glad you asked.
Tannerite requires a very fast shock front to detonate. It takes a high power rifle round going 2000ft/s to make it work.
Practically, you'd need a blasting cap to set it off in a snackbar vest type situation, and blasting caps are really fucking hard to get your hands on as a civvie and they aren't something you can just make.

The user you're replying to was trolling up the vegas threads for awhile. He got sick of getting banned over and over again so he called it quits.

Cisbusters did an episode dropping a car with a trunk filled with tannerite in it. Yeah, it takes a LOT of energy transfer to set it off.

fake and gay

More like 275 for Zionism.

never trolled in vegas threads - just remembered Paddock, tannerite in his car, and the tanks he shot at.
but thanks for the info user

What was he going to do with it, mail it to World Hunger?

Not a ton of energy, just something moving very, very fast.

There are plenty of other explosives that don't have this problem that they use to snackbar constantly.

He probably didn't intend on it going off and not killing a shitload of people.

Aye, as well.

You must be new here. You can click/tap on the images to see them larger.

Looks like plenty of scorch marks and burns and dried blood.

Only reason I say tannerite + magnesium fuse is they're both obtainable easily and don't make big booms like traditional snackbar loads for Peace Pipes. White men know tannerite + rifle round = fun; snackbar might see that it makes big boom and conclude that it makes a good packed explosive.

But as far as I can tell,
they have not released what kind of explosive was used beyond chest-strapped

Requesting a virgin Pipe Bomb vs the Chad 747.

Truly an organic post right there.

Oh man the one day I have off from work and don’t go through the Port Authority. Would have loved to give this mudshit a couple of swift kicks to the abdomen before the cops got there.

Neo-Nazi murders poor Muslim, 50 years in prison.

You wouldn't get any explosion at all with tannerite if you tried to light it with magnesium. At most, you'd get a tube of burning aluminium.

It was clearly chest mounted, as per the pictures, so they've really given us zero information, as usual

They've also raided 3 different apartments today under the guise that he lived there.

Why White America must answer for the violent attack on Person of Color who dindu nuffin

Knowing Dick Blowsio this piece of shit would probably get a pardon for his crimes and they’ll replace the Kramden statue with one of mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker in comme ration of his attempted sacrifice

Aye

Thanks for correcting that. What do you think Akayed Ullah used?

Well it certainly wasn't his brain.

All that white smoke and lack of him being fucking shredded would be some 4130 or similar smokeless rifle powder. Battery detonator plastic pipe and some IMR whatever would be my guess.

You messed it up.

We'll have to check his manifesto to see if there's any references to the evils of the Porcelain jew.

De Blasio going on about diversity after a fucking bomb went off. Top kek.

So this but using smokeless powder.

look, if sandniggers would hang an American for a non-law that their leader passed would you let them in?
You really gotta question why do they keep up with the (((diversity))) narrative when it seems to be only brownies that bomb anything.

jesus christ, thats disgusting.

sandniggers are just as dumb as regular niggers

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
DIVERSITY IS STRENGTH

The proof that democracy and diversity work is me standing here explaining how an immigrant tried to kill people.

wew

Webm here.

CNN is claiming a possible motive of the mudslime as to attack Israel. Which is frankly a false flag because why couldn't the mudslime just kill a jew then?

Maybe Achmel just took a wrong turn at the Euphrates.

Aye

I can't wait for them to try running with this angle. The same degree of exploding Muslims regardless of what stance you take against them means that the only way to deal with the problem is directly, without apology and without consideration.

its new york, you could shoot a gun into a crowd and kill several jews

Only posts Q. Kek's 7's.

Whoever Q is they obviously have inside info and Kek's blessings. Godspeed you magnificent bastard. Godspeed.

This Q from halfchan is interesting. I just wish he'd talk like less of a faggot.

Sounds like a muddy followed some dumbass bomb building info from the internet and ended up blowing up prematurely. I would guess he got pre-suicide jitters and accidentally pressed the switch in the corridor before he got to the actual station. With an attack like this you'd think they would go after the largest density of people, though thankfully it sounds like the guy was so unbelievably stupid that his bomb didn't kill anyone, not even him.

I hope he lives long enough to talk so he can spout off how much he loves allah and how ISIS is right or whatever other sandniggadry he believes in. Bet the libtards try to silence him though.

He talks like a faggot for reasons of opsec.

I bet the marxists lionize him as a revolutionary hero, fighting against US imperial hegemony and the stain of Religion of Cuck™ophobia.

I think they meant to say

I am slightly worried that this is some kind of fucked up reverse-false-flag where the libs will start using it to say "See! Muslims aren't so bad! They can't even terrorism right!" or some such nonsense. Muddy the waters until normies just tune out like they usually do when things get more complicated than Axis and Allies.

Tbf it looks like the kinda guy that would choke on kebabs daily

Perhaps we got the kike all wrong. Perhaps the diversity they want is white man showing them how to make a proper fucking bomb.

This fat cunt's video with Alabama voters had me dying. He's not even trying anymore.

"White men are more concerned about this oppressed minority who didn't kill anyone than Paddock who murdered over 50 Americans in a mass shooting"

archive.is/PthJN

Elevating monkeys was a mistake.

Cocksucker should have targeted known kikes rather than trying to collect a random yid on a train if he wanted retribution for Palestine. This will just egg us on to do their jew dirty work for them.
Perhaps he is mossad.

It was Mossad.

Yay.

Christ what a sewer.

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
archive.is/w5EXu

Yeah basically

Checked
God damned right they are

screenshot related is from the fucking mdemerch website. It has been there since the website launched. F U C K O F F FILTHY SCUM

Bug eaters taking actual trip photos and not "oh shit it's happening photos" I am not surprised.

Such short memories. They warned us
Especially from German De Blasio

This woman knows the score
twitter.com/rcallimachi/status/940345601518178304

easy rebuttal, why is there vid of this so easily but still zero (0) video of >the most violent mass casualty shooting in the country

That's his point. Similar MO.

lol ok so it's confirmed that this is a religious war and DEUS VULT SOON

Checked. According to (((reports))) christmas posters were also the issue. Time to start pushing more of them.

archive.is/04G7c

Just heard that on (((NPR)))

The night before the kike's stupid holiday starts. Roy Moore is gonna give them a nice gift for the first night.

They're right, though. I strap explosives to myself all the time while screaming the name of my desert god.
Fucking kuffar smh.

The contribution of the shit-skinned races to our countries is literally so small that the best that libtards can come up with, in their defense, is the fact that a few of them own food trucks.

Let that sink in.

I don't include soyboys in my meaning of "white" or "men".

Plenty of video of people getting shot, just none of steven paddock, or any video from the casinos at all that wasn't shot by a normie with a phone.

And kek bless those normies, who stood there dumbfounded, phones recording away, while they were getting shot at.

They also act like white people can't make tacos, or any other 'ethnic' food, like it's some sort of motherfucking dark art.

And at the same time, the great chinese place down the street is staffed by 100% mexican cooks and they don't say shit about 'appropriation' …

Yes.

He got shot dood

Aye.

He talks like a faggot to keep it vague enough to apply to most thnigs.

How will he ever recover? from the aspartame
Dems and neo-cons will start screeching that Trump should be drinking Pepsi, impeach!

Aye

if you intended to post an example of such, why post a image of a kike false flag?

checked

worst fake bomb victim yet

Someone check my link
youtube.com/watch?v=PtfwY4GLwIg&feature=youtu.be

Another truck of peace?

Prove it oh wait you never can, because you're lying and badly

these terrorists are fucking retarded.

target the fucking media you idiots!

holy check
a pipe bomb fits that pretty well.
hmm. Q. I'm not so sure it is a larp anymore

Wouldn't call it a "Major" terrorist attack seeing as there were no casualties except maybe the muddy bomber but still. It's certainly not a non-story and CNN is obviously burying it because it goes against their narrative.

Everyone knows it Imkikefy but you.

When they do target 'the media' it's typically because some artist pissed them off with a cartoon. Sandniggers are truly useless creatures.

lel

Why would they target the media when it fellates sandniggers 24/7?

This. I'd never attack someone who sucked my dick as much as the liberal media sucks sandnigger dick.

4 Casualties, no deaths. Bomber is alive and probably being waterboarded as we speak.

kek

I don't think the media is supporting dunecoons in particular as much as just supporting anyone who isn't white, or could (((pass for white))) to the untrained eye.

Yet they have in the past (Charlie Hebdo) and the dicksucking from feckless journokikes continues unabated, despite the fact that their pets would slash their throats without a moment's hesitation.

dub of truth, checked

sigh

THIS

if the guy was WHITE they would of already had the back story THE friends family and co workers interviewed within the hour
REMEMBER THIS and THIS IS WHY WAR IS INEVITABLE KEEP POKING THE BEAR AND THE BEAR WILL EVENTUALLY CHEW YOU'RE FUCKING HEAD OFF AND GET TOGETHER WITH OTHER BEARS AND SYSTEMATICALLY GAS ALL THE WOODLAND CREATURES THAT INSIGHT UNPROVOKED BEAR POKINGS

Would a nuclear 9/11 put an end to PC or virtue signalling?

My bad, I always think of casualties meaning dead. I think they said the bomber was in "intensive care". I really hope that means he's getting the most intense "care" they can give him. If I was the surgeon I'd lose a pint of pig's blood and a filthy sponge in his abdomen.

My understanding though was that Charlie Hebdo was never too friendly with the muddies and the reason they got shot up was because they dared to depict captain goatfucker himself: mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker. That's apparently a red line for muddies.

The media likes to use "casualties" for everything because it makes the numbers bigger and people think it means deaths.

It'd probably make it worse.

Checked.

No. If ISIS got a nuke and let it off in Paris tomorrow and killed millions of people, the libtards would still say "ISIS did this because the people in Paris are racist. It's really the racists who are at fault here. Say, don't you know that white people invented nukes? That's how evil they are. The muslims are the real victims here. Why, think of the anti-muslim backlash that might happen! Say, did you know that Drumpf drank a diet-coke yesterday? What a monster."

Well, dare I say the Aye's have it. Well done gentlemen, cigars and cognac in the library.

or the (((some special interest groups)) GAVE HIM A DUD TO CUT DOWN ON DAMAGES SO THEY COULD IMPOSE MORE (((SECURITY CHECK POINTS))) TO PROTECT YOUR freedoms WOUNDER WHO COULD WANT SUCH THINGS ? or maybe it's just SOMETHING ELSE. ? either way FUCKY HOPE THE BAN IS YUGE and any FAG THAT is TRYING to stop it goes to JAIL

If that's true then he's liable to die from his injuries or on the operating table. No way those (((Special Interest Groups))) will let him talk to anyone who isn't part of their network.

Cigar smoking is for beaners and dykes. White men smoke pipes.

Jesus Christ, Bernard, go smoke your fucking pipe then.

Every time he goes on about this…your noble white Athenian forebears fucked boys in the ass, go give your nephew a good tussle too.

Jackass

BREAKING: 18-year-old Houston man arrested on terror charges, accused of distributing instructions for making bombs and helping to support ISIS - KTRK

lets do this

Well ok then, I'm happy now, thank you. You can go buttfuck boys though, faggot.

Motion passed.

IS LAM IC PEACE PIPES
IS LAMI C PIECE PIPES
ISL MIC PIECES PIPES

THIS IS ALL DRUMPFS FAULT
Oy vey, all because of his jerusalem decision. Drumpf better be sending go- guy forces into the middle east now and defeat all these terrorists who are endangering Isra- i mean America! A totally organic, narrative free and not questionably timed terrorist attack at all!

Memes of noble dune-dwellers offering peace pipes when?

Cognac's on me, lads.

The family of this fuck has stones:

"We are heartbroken by the violence that was targeted at our city today, and by the allegations being made against a member of our family," the family said in a statement, which was read in front of the Ullah family's home in Brooklyn by Albert Fox Cahn, legal director for Council on American-Religion of Cuck™ic Relations-New York.

"But we are also outraged by the behavior of law enforcement officials who have held children as small as 4 years old out in the cold and who held a teenager out of high school classes to interrogate him without a lawyer, without his parents," the statement continued. "These are not the sorts of actions that we expect from our justice system, and we have every confidence that our justice system will find the truth behind this attack and that we will, in the end, be able to learn what occurred today."

Please god, let the main US forces loose in the middle east. Mad Dog would let main forces fuck that place up.

Good goy

It was just a misunderstanding kuffar. How dare you even try to find out who was involved.

This is your example. Also it had multiple internal bombs in addition to the truck bomb.

Sandniggers never pass up the opportunity to play victim and argue that MUDSLIMES DINDU NUFFIN JUST LET US INVADE YOUR COUNTRY IN PEACE. Incidentally, Trump hasn't said a word about any of this yet. His last tweet was 11 hours ago. He's so mad he can't even shitpost. I think we're going to see some shit

So you agree, whites can do it better.

seems someone doesnt read the research of Dr. Jim Fetzer, much less check it out. sandy hook was real and 911 was goatfuckers with boxcutters. groupthink doesnt make something true by popular vote

Holy fucking shit you're autistic.

Is Deus vulting yet?

I'd do it in a heart beat. Mudslimes won't fuck with people willing to lose their life in battle, they attack the sheeple.

No. Christians are weak. "God is Love" and all that hippie crap. If you want to Deus Vult, you'll need to do it yourself.

jews aren't white

Since when is McVeigh a jew? His handlers may have been but he was white. You're not stealing credit for white skill. Look at the shit job you did with the towers. Look at all you had to throw at it to take them down. A white man would have been a hell of a lot more efficient.

Gotta be the worst bomb ever constructed. It gave the guy wearing it non life threatening lacerations. That has to actually be a challenge to make something that someone would still call a bomb but cause that little damage. That’s how you know it was an actual raghead and not Mossad sickos.

Weak I wouldn't say so. But they are waaaaay too forgiving. Hell they didn't launch the first crusade until well after overt genocide was taking place in Anatolia. Anti immigration parties are starting to make headway as more and more of them realize that all of this was purpose built to destroy their way of life. They'll come around eventually. Easiest way to do that is to ask them why they support our Israel-first foreign policy and deconstruct their nonsense from there. I've redpilled a couple of the most philosemetic Christians I know by just reminding them about the synagogue of Satan verse and explaining what Ashkenazi Jews actually are. I'm convinced that anyone suggesting we jettison Christians are either paid shills or have a catastrophic lack of patience. Seems to be a hell of a lot of both on this board recently.

Interesting take. But is it true?

Kek.

The fire rises.

Not that I'm saying steel fuel cant melt jet memes or anything but I'm still kinda half questioning weather or not the towers had a little extra help coming down.

Nah. He's being (((debriefed))).

You know it's illegal for non-postal workers to use those baskets. Fucking kikes.

t. mailanon

Let's hope Trump uses this incident to add Bangladesh, and by extension, India, to the travel ban.

DELETE THIS

Current Address
110 E 2nd St
Brooklyn, NY 11218-1408

read Stanley Fish: Boutique Multiculturalism, or Why Liberals Are Incapable of Thinking about Hate Speech

It's always the spooks user.

so much this

wow its fucking nothing

Go away, CNN.

I think he is waiting. One of the big media kikes is bound to try to blame him somehow and the moment xir does Trump will unleash an unholy motherload on all of them.

Make ready the emergency Salt containers!

saw these in the store the other day and couldnt help myself, as if they knew… spoopy…

Saved.

And again look at how inefficient the job was.

Mudshits jews bad news

kek

FUGGIN GUNZ
OUDLAW SUIZIDE

I like how all these guns just jump right up and fucking kill people all on their own!

So basically he is saying

Yeah but if he had a pound of tannerite on his chest directly, it should had blown his ribs through his back, unless something directed the force upwards. That said, even the container can direct the force more than you'd expect.
Webm related, me testing a shield design against tannerite. I set it on top of a cylinder (original plastic container) of one pound of the stuff. It blasted the shield a good ways into the air, though the only real damage was a circle where the shield was laid on the top of the container, twice the width of the cylinder.

Kek, all smoking is degenerate.

Hi newfag.

Take a close look at the 3rd image, I'll spare you the smugness and just post more Rockwell.

checked

Shill reported

I came back just to call you a retard.