Mr Parker tweeted this 10 hours ago. Why noone has mentioned it yet?

Mr Parker tweeted this 10 hours ago. Why noone has mentioned it yet?
Serious Sam 4?
twitter.com/ForkParker/status/788912462728826881

Hopefully.
About fucking time they showed the game off.

Because they're just another developer what have put themselves in the trash pile. To anticipate anything from them makes you a cuck.

*that

Sounds like he's just saying that because of the NX and Red Dead.

How is this an argument?

Nu-Holla Forums, ladies and gentlemen.

Is 'It's shit because it's VR' an argument?

Yes, you are nu-Holla Forums.

Is replying to really bad baits an argument?

Because it will be sandwiched between NX and RDR2 news you cucks.

inb4 Serious Sam 4 on NX

I see you.

Actually it's pretty fun

Maybe tomorrow we will get NX, RDR2, SS4 and HL3?
A man can dream

My point is that tomorrows announcements will be so big that anyone who announces anything outside of RDR2 and NX will be hard pressed to get coverage.

No thanks.

>PACHINKO MACHINE

I get that.

Aside from micro transaction shit new content is pretty good. nuInferno is pretty nice and all updated maps carry a narrative through the details (especially the co op maps).
Maybe I just want to believeā€¦.

I would personally pay for a bus ride to Zagreb and shit on the doorstep of the studio.

srs sam is shit

That's a seriously bold claim.

Bump

Haven't you heard? make one VR game = ruined forever

If you were to realistically complain about Croteam, one would mention that they consistently become invested into "side projects" that divert their very limited resources from development of Sam 4 which was due years ago. The VR thing was just one such project.

Holy fuck is there any serious sam vr footage that doesn't have some big faggot talking over it?

Some of your games are alright, don't enter the news cycle tomorrow.

With most of the FPS legends dying, it might just might be Shadow Warriors Wang to come out of where he was hiding and shine in the spotlight.

FWIW, Talos Principle was far better than yet another Serious Sam would have been.

possibly because Holla Forums would rather moan about battlefield, wow, doom, and civ

Tripwire's stupid fucking VR project injured KF2's development as well and that game had serious potential, I fucking hate the VR meme and want it to die as hard and fast as possible.

I'm so sorry that we haven't made a thread about what your employeer tweeted.