BARON TRUMP'S AGARTHA PORTAL IS REAL

The French nuclear safety regulator IRSN first detected the radioactive element ruthenium 106 in the air in late September, tracing its origins to the Ural Mountains in the border region between Russia and Kazakhstan.
vox.com/energy-and-environment/2017/11/22/16691374/russia-admits-mysterious-radiation-cloud
archive.is/PGfTI

An increase in the radioactive Iodine-131 was first detected over the Russia-Norway border in January, but that spike has since made its way across Europe.
The increase was then noticed in Finland, Poland, Czech Republic, Germany, France and Spain but authorities decided to keep the information private as they believed it “had no news value”, according to the Norwegian Radiation Protection Authority (NRPA).
express.co.uk/news/science/770247/Europe-RADIATION-SPIKE-nuclear-testing-Russia
archive.is/M9I0l

At the source of the leak, the quantity of ruthenium 106 released was "major", between 100 and 300 teraBecquerels, it said, adding that if an accident of this magnitude had happened in France it would have required the evacuation or sheltering of people in a radius of "a few kilometres around the accident site".
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/10/harmless-radioactive-cloud-europe-may-have-come-nuclear-accident/
archive.is/Qd9QW

Possible answers:
The artificial explosion created near a known nuclear testing site in North Korea had “moved the Earth’s crust” and subsequent seismic activity showed the region’s underlying geology settling back down, experts said.
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/aftershocks-north-korea-nuclear-test-tremors-punggye-ri-usgs-hydrogen-bomb-mountain-a8101966.html
archive.is/uLuJE

Last month, French and German radiation safety officials identified the southern Ural Mountain region, home of Mayak, as the likely source of a cloud of a radioactive isotope, ruthenium 106, that they detected wafting over Europe. The plant at Mayak reprocesses spent fuel and produces isotopes.
nytimes.com/2017/11/23/world/europe/russia-radiation-cloud.html
archive.is/4kVyK

The research team—Virginie Sanial, Ken Buesseler, and Matthew Charette of Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution and Seiya Nagao of Kanazawa University—hypothesize that high levels of radioactive cesium-137 released in 2011 were transported along the coast by ocean currents. Days and weeks after the accident, waves and tides brought the cesium in these highly contaminated waters onto the coast, where cesium became "stuck" to the surfaces of sand grains. Cesium-enriched sand resided on the beaches and in the brackish, slightly salty mixture of fresh water and salt water beneath the beaches.
phys.org/news/2017-10-scientists-source-radioactivity-fukushima-disaster.html
archive.is/in2oX

Or It Could Be CERN
he European Organization for Nuclear Research (French: Organisation européenne pour la recherche nucléaire), known as CERN (/ˈsɜːrn/; French pronunciation: ​[sɛʁn]; derived from the name Conseil Européen pour la Recherche Nucléaire), is a European research organization that operates the largest particle physics laboratory in the world. CERN is an official United Nations Observer.[3] Established in 1954, the organization is based in a northwest suburb of Geneva on the Franco–Swiss border, (46°14′3″N 6°3′19″E) and has 22 member states.[4] Israel is the only non-European country granted full membership.[5]

No, it's actually a portal that the elder gods will return from, fucking retard.

It's neither you fucks, it's nuclear tests in preparation for glassine Israel.

That book about Barron was pretty strange. Wasn't it written over 100 years ago?

The bear will leave its cave forever

Why does this place attract so many schizophrenics?

:^)

It would either be runescape, or warcraft 3 custom games.
On topic; I haven't had the chance to read the book about Barron. Care to share a summary?

I assume even the most clueless CIAnigger intern knows how to not sound like a mentally handicapped crazy person.

k, that and Russia being good goys doesn't make such an event happening seem very likely.

They get paid to come here and protect international jewry.

checked
>>>/flathorizon/
this is where Adolf ended up folks. big base under our feet, the place where (((critters))) come from.
USN Admiral Richard E. Byrd told us all about it before getting whacked, then the UN Antarctic Treaty of 1959

why do your eyes glow in the dark?

Keep glowing.

What does that brat has to do with this?

Thread theme.

GUISE PLAY MY MAP

It would be Dwarf Fortress.

The only thing true in your post was 'fucking retard' and it's you.

The Old Gods (read: various entities drawn to humanity) have been entombed in the Earth by whatever force put them there because they fucked up. They are kept in place by radiation and there are stories - going back thousands of years, there are volk stories, folk stories, pooinloo stories, stories from every single kind of human to ever exist - to back up the idea that something was trapped in certain areas and it does not like radiation.
The fact that they don't like radiation could be interpreted widely but there's Hindu scripture that stems from Ayran texts that mention three weapons: one to kill a gods, one to kill all life, and one to stop anything a god can do, even the hindus say the weapons directly mention radiation.

There are thought to be entrances - like the one mentioned in the book – across the world, to this place. There's a well documented search for something very fucking important in the Dead Sea, the Judean Desert, the Ural Mountains check out the mysterious air shafts that just pop up everywhere, Antarctica, the South China Sea, fucking Wyoming, etc. Some say it's the remnants of the Titans, some the Giants, some say it's just old shit that was meant to be forgotten. until the right time, of course

But by no means is it a portal that the elder gods will come back from. If anything, it is the entrance to one of their tombs and certain groups are trying to study it, capture it, or keep it contained likely the latter as radiation would keep it at bay, not signal something is coming. Recall that Archangel Raphael is tasked, after sounding the 7 trumpet alarm, to free Abbadon from it's icy tomb in the abyss.

Remember, research shit yourself. There's thousands of years of stories about the underground aspect of things. I find it to be the most fascinating of all mythologies. >>>/sudpol/ and >>>/tok/ also occasionally discuss this angle

You'll be eating crow when he's leading interplanetary excursions here in a few years. You bite your fucking tongue

Both excellent boards tbh
KRIEGSMARINE AHOI

autism

You jews hate our success.

You want to see schizos go look at how many are on /cbts/

Das Rite

but not how to sound NOT like a faggot shill

checks out

sage

time machines dont work like that/ he came from HIS time to OUR time. more like alternative dimensions. if he goes back father to help hilter then it will be THERE time, not ours or his

THEIR* :^)

still did not:
what a shit larp

Kek, I can always depend on you turning up in any süd/pol/ related thread brings a smile to my face user

We do what we can because we must.
also are you Oath because after you posted itt it got anchored; anchor was anticipated with the /sudpol/ and /tok/ links

Those are all fixed events because the entire world watched these things happen including Barron.
But Barron could push history in more subtle ways that would have a cumulative effect.

Nope, when I got here was already anchored.
i am the guy who coined süd/pol/ though, i recall you were there checking my digits

I enjoyed reading that. Can you write more, please?