What does Holla Forums make of this?

I personally have to admit I'm tempted, however lurking here has taught me better. I want to trust that this game will be good, I really do.

Is this mace going to be some great item? Will it give players a bonus of some kind?

A lot of named weapons for special characters in the tabletop 40k game often give some sort of buff or advantage.

The 15% off is nice, however being so close to the Xmas sales it might go cheaper if I just wait a few months.

Has there been any news on this game other than the trailers released? Is it capped at 30fps or some other bullshit.

Please help Holla Forums, I've been burnt before. We all have.

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/298900/discussions/0/343785574535807782/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(checked)
Lurk

some

more?

Don't preorder fag. It would have to be 1 day away with beta videos available for you to do it safely.

Always pirate before buying. If denuvo, forget it.

Lurking SA doesn't count, goon.

At least do me the courtesy of Lurking SF doesn't count, stormfag. or something. Both are bullshit but at least the second one doesn't have that slimy aftertaste.

Okay, pre-order bonuses. So now we know that it's going to be a flop.

Obviously it hasn't if you're considering it faggot.

This thread if anything reeks of a shill thread. I mean, starting the thread with a picture of the pre-order screen instead of something actually related to the game itself, carefully trying to fit in by trying to ponder about the value of it and suggesting that maybe it's worth it? Sure as fuck seems like some lazy marketing to me.

Oh boy, he we go again with the crazies

Reminder that this game is a rip off of a L4D2 mod which stopped development in fear of DMCA.

That only looks like a bunch of model reskins

Please let your bosses know that, due to your poor shilling, there is at least one more person placing Focus Home Interactive on their never buy list.

Why

do

you

type

a

faggot

This shit is only acceptable if you copy paste a article, or maybe you did copy paste from your shill document

If you know what's good for you, then never pre-order a game you humongous faggot, no matter how promising it is.
Wait for it to release, wait until it's pirated, pirate and play the shit out of it, and if you like it buy it when it's on sale. Although you could buy the game and refund it before the 2-hour mark but it's hard to judge a game's quality in such a short timespan.
Don't be tempted by an offer that only gives you a negligible bonus and potentially waste your money on something that you could've spent better on

Pre-order bonuses are usually crap anyways and who knows if it's only a weapon skin?

Why not just preorder, get the good goy bonus, test out the pirate and refund the game if it's not worth it?

Your ego truly know no bounds, does it?

Does this trigger you?

Are you so sensitive?

Are you such a pussy?

Do you honestly think anyone cares what you find acceptable or not?

Reminder that space hulk deathwing is based on a boardgame from 1989.

archer posters are truly faggots

No.
You are doing it wrong.
Never fucking preorder. Never.

And paranoid tards that think anyone wanting to discuss a game is a shill are mongrels

Check the FAQ you nigger.
steamcommunity.com/app/298900/discussions/0/343785574535807782/
Fuck, hopefully that changes later.
This was in regards to difficulties including the "hardcore" mode talked about by pcgamesn. I think there is only 1 difficulty so far, they could add more difficulties later. This will either mean the game is too easy because there is only normal or the normalfags will cry because normal is too hard.

I plan on doing this, swap steam into offline mode and determine if it's shit so my hours aren't logged.

Because I'm sure he also shills on Reddit and that's how they type there as far as I'm aware unless the whole double line break is a ruse. Either way we should starting pushing the difference even more to out the newfags that don't lurk and the reddit posters/shills.

End yourself.

I dont think that works

You need to cut off your internet or block steam since even in offline mode it phones home.

Holy fucking shit, how stupid can you get?
Get the fuck out of 8ch, I'm not taking orders from your sorry ass

no

Pretty sure I am going to buy it, because I have faith in Streum On, but I'm still not gonna preorder it because thats retarded.

no nigger you wont need the super speshul mace, preorder items usually suck ass because they have to give them to you early, also very likely it will be bundled in the pirate

Wait until it drops faggot, how are you this retard, like a small child seeing something shiny

even leddit knows not to preorder, I have high hopes for this game but dont be a shitcunt

OP, just listen to you stupid fucking nigger

go with your gut you should be able to tell if youre going to like a game.

I'm getting the game for sure but you should never pre-order shit because then you are just contributing to the cancerous pre-order culture.

Kill yourselves.

You

should

probably

go

back,

A loss edit

Lel

This game looks slow as fuck with too much melee spamming and grinding shit

DooM is clearly the FPS game of this year

Fuckoff Todd

Do you know why those bonuses are locked away behind preordering? Because it gets suckers like you to actually do it. If noone preordered games then there wouldn't be preorder bonuses. Don't be a part of the problem, user. Preorder culture has done more damage to modern gaming than SJWs and that's certainly saying something.

Shut up and take my brouzouf. Hell I preordered this shit months ago because its 40k by the people who made eye devine cybermancy.

is this you again fucking faggot, go back

literally no point, digital games are infinite and 1 mace won't change shit