MeToo/HerToo

huwite knight time, y'all. Let's add to the storm of MeTooIsm by speaking up for those who can't or won't, for the victims of Migrant sexual attacks, the likes of which, EU Media has chosen to sweep under the rug.
I can't see any drawbacks here. The MeTooIsts might say we're minimizing their trauma. But isn't the EU minimizing the trauma of numerous child-attacks and rapes?? hmm. I think this could work.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7Mffi
archive.is/xs86n
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I propose tweeting or retweeting anything news that comes through your feed of a migrant sex attack with both hashtags:
#MeToo
#HerToo

#MeToo

So whats the plan when they go full kike, isnt that on the 18th? Ive heard Twitter is going to ban anyone whos remotely right of center, and start tracking what websites you visit outside Twitter. OPs like this wont really be possible no?

This may be our last chance before they boot us all out.

So far Ive been going full gtkrwn and twitter hasnt done anything. I tried gab, their interface is really, really bad… and it felt like a containment zone.

That fb live migrant rape would be a good one for this

Excuse me? How can Twitter do that?

what if you get behind 7 proxies?

sites that have that little tweet button are easy because that's loaded direct from twitter via a CORS request and inspects the cookie that has your login info, so that when you click it it knows its from your account. at least in theory that's the reason. the real reason is it makes it easy to track you for twitter. fb and google do the same thing, surprise surprise

see my post
that technique will still work even if you use a different proxy for each site you go to, since the cookie is persistent
ideally delete all twitter cookies after you leave there, just logging out is not enough, the cookie that's used for tracking will still be there, just with the session id removed
that's not enough either, because you can be tracked then by the ip address that you load the little icon with
so use 1 proxy just for twitter and clear out cookies and browser cache (potential timing sidechannel attack to determine cache contents) when you log out
or use tor + clearing all browser state after each visit (although they may block tor exit nodes, idk)
better solution for mass info dumps is a anonymous vps running a few dozen twitter bots, each using a different proxy, don't do anything on your actual machine

So this won’t work?

still worth a try
some of us, not me (hi fbi), bots in place that can help deal with censorship attempts

Damn, I’m pretty sure the aggro will be low, I imagine there’ll just be some minor blowback for “minimizing” metoos.
Funny how the left is both pozzed and puritanical.

Cookies, fingerprintings, invasive ads, trackers, Java.

Sunshine ;^)

also, i forgot to mention browser fingerprinting, that's especially effective if you use something unusual or out of date
browser fingerprinting can be combated by plugins that change your useragent on a regular basis, some browsers (brave) have that built in
there are other, less reliable methods for fingerprinting users using login times, data request freqs (i.e. how fast you click through stuff)
it doesn't sound effective, but those request frequency, volume and timing style models can be fairly accurate, even using something like a SVM or perceptron tree
with more effective machine learning these approaches are probably pretty fucking good, i'm out of date on nn research though, sorry

its funny right up until its not

Can this trend outside of Twitter?
Metoo is turning its attention to Trump now
We all saw that coming from a mile away.
If it does, it may be a good reason to fire this trend up, if nothing else, then to get twitter to consider suppressing that hashtag

A treat your mum bakes me after I fuck her oh so good.

How about traumatizing some of these skanks? It would be the definition of trolling. Some bitch says 'Dave' raped me in the ninth grade blah blah. You make an account Dave69 haha then call her out on it. Say she has mental issues and did this with two other guys and just wants attention etc. I see lolz a plenty.

#NotMeBro

Retweet migrant rapist’s photos with
#notmebro

Put
# metoo with it tho

Fixed that pic up a bit.

#MeToo ?
#NotMeBro !
#WhatMe ?

they can do that with the heinous amount of buttons, scripts, trackers and data exchange about your surfing that the (((major players))) do behind your back in real time while you travel around the internet
IF you surf bareback, in an unmodded normie browser that stomps on every pingback and collects all the ads they want you to see

a moderately hardened firefox browser with an adblocker, noscript, requestpolicy, umatrix and/or some useragent spoofer makes that impossible

so next, they will probably assume that anyone protecting their privacy is guilty of being a suspected nazi
so the next generation of security addons will include faking normie habits, with a tiny fraction of your bandwidth dedicated to fabricate your fake goodgoy interwebs persona
archive.is/7Mffi and archive.is/xs86n are another take on this point of view

checked. Embed related.

Why not just use a different browser for normalfag websites?

the _absolute_ minimum you should use is ublock origin with _all_ filter lists enabled.
also read ublock origin's wiki on github.

Abdel-Aziz Al-Shamary
#MeToo
#HerToo

Sex attacks at music festivals in Bremen
#NotMeBro
#MeToo

#MeToo
#HerToo

Khurram Rahi

#MeToo
#NotMeBro

He looks like a fallout character