Dead Rising 4 Season Pass content

Is it me or does there seem to be a bit less content than Dead Rising 3's DLC? Also why does it sound like Overtime mode is going to get sold?

watch out OP, here comes the contrarian hipsters saying the first game wasnt the same shit with less zombies

becauss they fuckin removed the time limit from the game. i dont care what capcom does to the games anymore but fuck that.

The first game had a time limit.

which didnt mean shit since you can just walk through everything because there arent even zombies enough to block you and the boss fights are easy as fuck. Anyone can 100% that game.

Except the entire point of Dead Rising 3 was that the zombie outbreak is over, and him being infected was the whole point of Dead Rising 1's overtime mode.

Also nu Frank looks less like Frank West and some generic ass Troy Baker VA character.

They pulled a JUST Cause 3 by making the hero a Nathan Drake clone.
How come Capcom hates money that much ?

The stupidity of the AI was the real enemy when it came to getting everything done in a single run.

fucking modern vidya is the 3DPD of video games

+.05¢

time limit is a dlc
time limit is a dlc
time limit is a dlc
time limit is a dlc
time limit is a dlc
time limit is a dlc
time limit is a dlc
time limit is a dlc
time limit is a dlc
time limit is a dlc
time limit is a dlc
time limit is a dlc
time limit is a dlc
time limit is a dlc
time limit is a dlc
time limit is a dlc
time limit is a dlc
time limit is a dlc
time limit is a dlc
time limit is a dlc
time limit is a dlc
time limit is a dlc
time limit is a dlc
time limit is a dlc
time limit is a dlc
time limit is a dlc
time limit is a dlc
time limit is a dlc
time limit is a dlc
time limit is a dlc
time limit is a dlc
time limit is a dlc
time limit is a dlc

i'm gonna need proof of that i don't think the jews believe normïes will eat it up and i don't think normïes will eat it up

they do and they will

user come on the time limit was such a problem, only neckbeards are complaining about a major gameplay feature. Do you want to input passwords back into saves again or have standard health instead of regenerating health? Just be glad its back as a DLC

Anybody got the Mona Lisa DLC Expansion pack thing? It's one thing to limit initial variety through characters / levels / etc through DLC, but when you remove a core gameplay structure and then add it back in DLC, that's a whole new level of shekelry.

glad it's gone truth be told, but no saving at any time with checkpoints instead is bullshit

what's he got against chinese food?

Pull the trigger, Frank.

Trash this shit hard.

>Dead Rising 1 was tough, but that didn't make it fun. I never even finished the game because I got really f*ing tired of needing to replay the first few missions just because the developers couldn't properly balance the game. Some people don't play games to be frustrated by the difficulty, they just want to play through the stories/have free reign to just f* around, and there's absolutely nothing with that and it doesn't make them any less of a true gamer.

Jesus fucking christ, what a retard.

I absolutely hate this entire series.

Vidya as a corporate industry needs to die.