Games you slept on

that fucking fishing minigame

As in shitty games that are so boring as fuck that you actually started sleeping without noticing?

Kotor and Halo

I believe OP is in fact not being literal. I propose he means an alternate definition to the word "sleep", as in to not see full potential of something. So, OP is suggesting a thread about good games that other wise would be looked over. Confusion can be had because the games OP has displayed would follow your original logic.

Uncharted. I know it's cliche to say now but holy fuck are those games boring. Literally walk from cut-scene to cut-scene and do gameplay basics 101 (with added fucking training wheels!) in between to make you feel super special. I couldn't even finish the first one.

I sleep in a big bed.

and I sleep with your wife

So you sleep alone? Like always, I guess.

Keep sleeping

The 1 hour trial I played of Armageddon was solid. I'd probably grab a ps3 copy at $5 or less.

7.62 has a decent following here, we'll see if they show up.

gathering quests for Monster Hunter
was really surprised to wake up to "you failed" screen. Hadn't even realized I was being put to sleep.

i beg ya pardon?

I don't understand what you mean. Do you mean games that seemed better upon reflection? If so I question the inclusion of Mafia 2.

Question, male orangutangs have these big flaps on the side of their heads (pic related) whereas female orangutangs don't have those.

Does this mean Lanky Kong is actually a
?

just chalk it up to his funny face

There is this rare genetic occurrence in which a member of a species with sexual dimorphism is born with features of the opposite sex. I forgot its name. Do you think this also applies to Lanky, the graceless member of the DK crew?

Or is "he" a hermaphrodite?

Are Lanky Kong and Brianna Wu related?

youre running circles around me you know? and now you show up with these dank trips?

its called a handstand

Why it's just that I expect all Lanky posters to be expert primatologists to ensure quality shitposting. The trips agree.

He probably has them, but because of his unnaturally big mouth you can't see them

you can get quads and expect me to secretly be einstein but it "might" not work.

You know what, we should just delete threads like this, it's obvious cuckchan material, OP comes in, makes only OP, is not here to discuss, just make a random thread with a random no-caps sentence so he has made a thread, it's shit but he doesn't care, he wants to make threads.

Let's remove this clutter from here.

You must have some kind of brain tumor

a12c17, I want you to listen carefully.
I want you to save up for a trip to Sumatra and live with these majestic red sages of the forest known as Orangutans for approximately 15 years. Then I want you to report back to us so we can have a better understanding of these strange creatures.

I want you to confirm the following:

9ea604 over here will help you with your research as your personal sherpa, to make sure you both survive in the hot savage jungles of Sumatra.
Do it for Lanky, a12c17, we need to know.

IIRC, it's only the dominant male of the troop who has big cheek-flaps.

So you're telling me he has no style, no grace, nor dominance? Well, he isn't the leader of the DK crew, so it would make sense.

However, it's an answer that creates new questions. If Donkey Kong is the alpha male of the DK crew, then why doesn't he have a silver back?
Is there a secret alpha male behind the DK crew? Cranky Kong?

This thread is going places and I like it

How in the fuck do I get in to 7.62? I have all of them and I just cant get into it. I always end up getting out of the first camp after taking some mission to hunt down some group and die to maybe that group.

Is this ebonics?

Do the great apes within the hominidae family also get autism?
A troop of chimpanzees in the wild usually has its own set of "cultural" codes and behaviours, and young chimps that do not adhere to these properly get beaten to death by the other chimps. Do autistic chimps get killed?
In what way would chimpanzee autism manifest if the chimpanzee is in some sort of test environment that rewards its autism?
Would it result in some sort of chimpan/v/?

Bump for the sake of primate knowledge

I nearly fell asleep playing this.

Injustice. I had just lost a job when it came out, and so wasn't able to afford it for a long time, and when I did finally buy it, it was basically dead. It's cool, though.

all i know about primates is that i would not stop humping these until i died of aids and turned into beef jerky

git gud

Use corners to your advantage, grenades are your friend, and don't be afraid of hit and run tactics

but user Mafia 2 is good because it doesnt have muh niggers

it's time

for hot monkey di.. pussy

One of the most memorable gaming memories I have had the luck to experience. I was never move immersed in a game than that moment when the shout of my spotters woke me up in the middle of the night.

Whats wrong about SH IV? Do you not like sinking Nipon ships in the pacific?

Way to fuck it up right at the start

The modern theory is that AIDS came from eating uncooked primate meat rather than fucking them so rock on mah nigga.

It's just four letters mate. I never knew that Holla Forums could be triggered this easily.

This is where the "lurk moar" comes in