BUTTERLORD ON STEAM

WHY ISN'T THERE A THREAD ALREADY?

Release date:TBA

40 whopping jiggawats

But knowing mountain blade it's all gonna be content.

I hope

I know, but it's on steam now. Which is worthy of news.

I swear to fuck, those bytes better be actual content.

GOG or go home.

when does it release?

It has steam servers, you're gonna have to buy it on steam unless you want to be some loser who only plays singleplayer

har har har

user, we're both on an image board.

Fuck I meant tba
OP IS STILL A FAG

Didn't Mountainbald look like shit? Bannerlord looks pretty great.

Why wouldn't you buy from TaleWorlds? I get paradox or some shit, but TW dindu nuffins

Go back to cuckchan.

32gb of uncompressed dying grunts and sea raider taunts

Graphics are still good on mountainblade wb.

all my kek

So what? They seem respectable so far. Unlike some folks :^)

Im buying a Steam copy and a copy directly from them.

it's smh mfw tbh, famalamaloo.

Fuck yeah

(checked)
Quads confirm

>accept our drm-locking of half the game, goy, you don't want to be a loser, do you?

it will be switched to early access a week before confirmed release

M&B multiplayer is merely okay, singleplayer with big ass overhaul mods is where the real fun is.

TO BE ANNOUNCED

stop this meme

Single player

Multiplayer

find me a mod that actually involves tactics, dealing with limited resources, managing armies effectively and not being won through endless grinding

eat cancer

I don't need to.
>>>/facebook/

Why does M&B have purchaseable war darts but like no troopst hat use them?
Also weren't they a weapon of rome, not the middle/dark ages?

Throwing weapons in M&B are best used en masse but theres like barely any troops that use them. I loved the huskarl guys in the north because they could be set to hold on top of a hill and would rain axes on the enemy whilst the enemy tried to engage.

Romans used them, just as jevelins, and they were still used through the dark ages, then everybody just used javelins for skirmishers.

Warband is on PS4 now.

OH MY GO-
Fuck off

About what exactly? They casting off their toaster friendly status, the game being 40GBs or them killing the modding scene that made them what they are?
How about their visits to cuckchan, that work for you?

I prefer them going there rather than here, else we would be swarmed with newfags.

Are you the faggot who was running on a Pentium 3?

WHY YOU TORTURE ME SO MUCH?

How much of a dipshit are you? And no, I'm running it on a i486 :^)

And currently we're not? You also forgetting just about every "mod" that came out of /vg/? Think pop3.6 but even more bullshit.

You don't know if they haven't sorted their shit out within the space of 9 years DX11 and tens of millions of dollars. The specs are the min specs and that's all we can speculate on, Even with offsets which you can't provide it would still be sitting well within toaster territory, an I3 2100 is almost 6 years old and was toaster tech when it came out, a gt730 well within toaster territory itself.

Stop being a poor nigger. Start sucking dick for money, you seem good with that.

Gee, look at the tough guy

Hope you're right. And certainly hope that your average big mod won't be 8GBs

Why should anyone give a shit about you? Why should modders limit their ambitions because some faggot on the internet is throwing a tantrum a PC developer dares use the platform properly.

Get a job you disgusting bottom feeder.

Wait, you're getting paid to shitpost? Impressive

This meme needs to stop. Uncompressed .wavs and 8192x8192 uncompressed .png textures is not the future of vidya.

Why?

no u

You fucking niggers that's only enough to fit ~50 NES games, what are you complaining about?

Wow its fucking nothing

id rather have mount and blade newfags than halfchan refugees

CUCK

right and if uplay origins and steam are bogging down your computer youre not spending enough on hardware and probably dont even have windows 10 installed or might be bogged down with malware that norton antivirus could rid you of.

windows 10, built for gayming!

Exactly, I'm glad my revelations were able to reach another fellow gamer.

You're the reason the gaming industry is shit.

I don't usually call out shills because the word shill is overused and lost most of it's meaning but

Point being that a closed/open beta can't be that far off now.

They arent the exploding ackbars, or the welfare ackbars. Theyre pretty alright guys just making good vidya.

Sometimes I'm glad that my toaster can't run anything made after 2010.

We live in an era where brown cockroaches are making better games with less Marxist pozz than white developers.

I can't wait for the inevitable rape mods that let me sodomize all the female nobles that chose to pick up arms.

It's going to suck, isn't it?

I think it's placeholder.

t.poorfag

It's almost like you enjoy suffering.

It's nice when the textures match your native res, if that makes me a graphics whore in your eyes so be it.

I have more than enough space for this considering my main and external HDD. Any game over 15 gb is too big. Fuck Taleworld, not buying or playing.
What are some good Warband mods that make it feel fresh, now that butterlord is a loss?

What the fuck am I witnessing

Some people have principles, unlike you. Butterlord is officially a stillbirth in my eyes.

Dropped harder than nagasaki and hiroshima.

that's fucking pathetic

Do they scale down the graphics to wireframe in that case?

He likes anime. What do you expect? Not pathetic? Pathetic.

wut?

didn't they like incorporate various tools and basically soft-code the entire game? I remember that being a selling point even

mount and blade was always low spec game

There's no way

aussie shitposter detected

Did I say anything of the sort? Idiot.

Thats manga, you shitlord

Technically hentai, you double shitlord.

Hey, TaleWorlds is the exception. It is not my fault Bethesda or EA are fucking snakes.

Come on, that crop isnt even an ahegao face. How was I supposed to know

This.

Honestly, I think it's just a placeholder
I am not waiting 'til I die for that to finish downloading when I could be playing Warband.

But what if Talewords sellout for consoles and make this new M&D shit? Will you pirate it?

I know I would

Obviously

*Also,

there's no exception pirate first buy later if good always

Oh, of course. But pirating a good game from a good company and not paying for it later on isn't right.

Ahego isn't everything in hentai user.

kill yourself furfag

If demos were still a thing, there'd be less pirating overall, companies just can't admit they fucked up by forgetting about demos, it's nearly identical to pirating then buying if good.

Okay, where the fuck do people live that they can't get passable internet, I live in the country, and this dl is a few hours for me, I can't even get fiber where I live. cept all that fucking wheat of course.

No? An actual release would be worth a mention.
Like, I'm looking forward to Bannerlord, but come on.

Like, omg i know right?????

wat

That third cover

y sky look liek ground

Wow, I guess OP really is a fag

Hey guys, what if those 40 gigs are all actually compressed content

I'm too lazy to find an uncensored one.

Always, but there's no need to act like a retard. Like, omg
Why is "No" ended with a question mark?
No comment.

*And if you haven't caught on you cunt, I'm mimicking you.

i guess you never played the force unleached 2.

pirate it 1st, if any good: buy it to support the dev.
At least with that you can be sure it won t be shit and/or they will hide their shit game behind a demo featuring the only good part of the game.

unless you like trips in white van

Maybe you should upgrade to something that isn't dial up?
Seriously what kind of a shithole do you live in where you can't get like a 10-100Mb/s connection?
I live in the ass out of nowhere using wireless piece of crap and even I get 15 Mb/s.

Holy shit you impatient retards just fucking wait for it to finish download, we don't even know if it's final or just a placeholder

As I said

It's ok. I'll just get a repack from any other pirate site because asswipes don't want to compress their games.

Fine, let me rephrase so your autism can understand. "No, why is this newsworthy? I'm looking forward to it, but you're acting like a shilly retard."

welp, gud lucc

Your bait is rubbish. Again.

FUCK
FUCK

How fucking retarded are you fags?

Right, i should have seen that before posting

Atleast you're playing it, piracy won't come for a few weeks however but what if it's case?
Maybe the game got ultra hd settings and toaster friendly settings same like, for example WoT

40 Gigabytes of uncompressed sword clanging.

You're all fucking idiots, the OG doesnt have half the content, details or visuals of the sequel.

The issue will be on how big the fucking mods will be. My warband game can easily reach over 10g Besides burger monopoly connections suck not everyone lives in places with google fiber.

YES
One thing that triggered my autism was the characters swinging their swords like baseball bats. They're fucking giant knives, you have to pull or push with your swings to cut with the sharp edge. You can try it yourself: if you just press a knife's blade against a steak it only cuts through with a huge amount of force but sawing back and forth cuts it easy with less force.

The only thing Bandwidthlord has over Warband is Sieges, Seasons, and board games. Mods for warband do everything else, with 10 times less the filesize.

Are you implying that good graphics are somehow a bad thing?
Are you well? Are you mentally retarded?

The thing is the mods in bannerlord are propably going to be much better than anything in warband ever was so I don't really care if they're 20 times larger.

Go be a faggot somwhere else, why should literally anyone on the planet give a shit about your retarded sperging about it being too big for you?

user look at each of his posts, he's baiting

Warband already has mods, and you have nothing but speculation that Bandwidthlord will have anything going for it in terms of mods. I remember when faggots like you insisted day after day how great the mods for Dragon's Dogma would be, and there still aren't any.

The game is complete garbage. Any dev who needs 40 gb is shitty at making a game, not to mention warband being ported to console, which means Bannerlord will likely be casualized up the ass. The shiny graffix already attracted the skyrim audience like you.

No I think he might be actually retarded.
I mean just look at it.

I live in a place with no fiber, I DL at 700kbs Max

for instance it tuck my 3 1/2 days to dl GTA and i don't have the bandwith to to anything els wile dling

Warband didn't really need graphics to be fun, yeah it's neat that it has better graphics but unless there is actual dismemberment in this game then those better graphics will mean shit to me. I hope this doesn't also come with gimpworks like witcher 3

They are exposing more of the games engine to mod developers, I'm sure that won't atttract any more new mods to the engine, as well as all the cool features like a stronger dynamic economy, better resource management and significantly better battlefield command.

The graphics are an improvement but the only thing that's really impressive so far has been the immense draw distances and the advanced optional features like tesselation.

Cool story retard, because having mountains of content in a game about player options is fucking retarded yes? there isn't even any voice acting it's all tied into having many different factions with their own unique units, architecture and cultures, as well as different environments with their own flora and fauna and apparently a high detail heightmap of the whole region.

I agree graphics don't really matter, but if they're nice and dont cause outlandish requirements then they're a nice plus.

So far the minimum requirements arent out of proportion and the game looks nice with the added detail like pointed out this coupled with the modding tool video they showed I think its fair to be cautiosly optimistic untill further info is presented.

Ok, Todd.

I've been wondering about this for a really long time, whats to stop someone from creating a business in the US that provides a good connection without a datacap for like 20-30$ a month? I mean thats the case in most EU countries and the companies make a nice profit even with such low fees.

Just strange that it isnt allready being done in the US, you would think people would be eager to sign up for such a deal.

Heres your reply

It's dead before arrival.

Nice try faggot.

Ok, Todd.

Well, I can deal with that if the download was compressed enough to were it goes down to say, 12gb AT MOST. Maybe I could remove some shit that I won't use like 4k textures or whatever and keep the other files. I've done it with other games.

My problem is this obsession with making people download more than 10gbs at a time for a damn game.

Get a better connection you aussie cunt

You're not getting me to buy the game, shill. I have principles, unlike you.

In my area, both comcast and century link lobbyed to keep other businesses out of the city, you can run your own business but you'll have to go through them. My friend work at a local broadband company and that company works for comcast, that company also does fiber but only to rural areas outside the city(like ranches and farms) It sucks ass. They also prohibited Google to plant fiber in the city for the next few years. At least from wha I've heard, but it makes sense since all there is on my city is comcast and century link, haven't looked into satellite internet yet though

What the fuck? Ah the wonders of the 'free market', doesnt the US have laws againts such monopolies or are the laws just full of holes like in most EU countries?

Damn thats some serious lobbying then if they out jewed jewgle, no wonder small companies cant get into the market.

fucked up, meant for

All they need to do is remake warband with better overworld AI (yet to be seen); more content to the battles (have already succeeded with sieges and defenses); better graphics, models, and animations (done); more options with diplomacy (not sure about this one); and not remove any of the neat little features from warband like weather effects (including crossbows being shit in snow and rain) and battlefields looking different based on the terrain you come into contact with enemies on. That and the modding support is all they needed to do and by the looks of things they're going to deliver on that. Warband has set a really high bar so I won't be surprised if it's not an instant classic but I'm still somewhat hyped.

Government intervention has prevented competition from popping up most places around the states. Because you'd need to actually lay fibre, there are lots of places where you need government consent or approval which means there's someone who can potentially be bribed to stop it. If someone can actually just fucking do it, it'll solve a lot of problems. Here in kiwiland we had a similar problem with our mobile phone services in that there were basically only two networks and they charged an arm and a leg (fucking 20c per text message) until some other company came around and charged 2c per text. Didn't last forever though, we're back to all four phone companies charging 20c a text again but while the competition lasted, we had some massive improvements to the networks themselves (coverage, speeds, etc) that haven't been reverted. Reasonably sure we don't have the same level of corruption here for the whole lobbying thing though.

That would be good but thats a tall order. In most cases this is achieved but having the AI cheat and know whats going on beyond their sight range etc. and I hate that so much I'd rather have them be dumb idiots stumbling about.
Man I never knew that

Holy cow thats just plain robbery is what it is.

Offtopic but hows the political situation there? Happenings all around the world recently but I don't recall hearing anything from there.

yea right as if i would dl a game of 40gb …
fucking retard if i have done that for all my game then 1tb wouldn t even hold 25 games.
are you a EA drone to defend this practice ?

whats next ? 110gb game ? looks like Star citizen want to go that road …

This is forty gigabytes we're talking about. How fucking retarded are you, fag?

It is very clear that it isn't a free market from the fact that they could prohibit a company from going to a specific area. There are a shitload of different laws regarding internet that people don't know about like the fact that you need permits from the government not only to be a provider but also to do construction in the area due to laws requiring that internet cables are underground rather than simply being out of reach like power lines are. Then there's also intentionally kike-ish laws that exist solely because someone trying to start an ISP tried a method that complied with all existing laws and that they never bothered to remove, like when Comcast tried and failed to get a law passed for Kansas that would prohibit anyone from providing in areas that already have a provider in them where they themselves defined what would count as a provided area.

For Honour is going to outsell Bannerlord

Why don't you just stop being autistic and come up with real complaints instead of making up hypotheticals and "EA drone" accusations?

Also learn how to format a sentence correctly, you dong.

Shit principles made of concetrated stupid

There's also a much improved diplomacy system, better UI overall (one of the biggest flaws in Warband), actual troop formations, hints that your character can age, the ability to kill lords (even in battle), possibility of your companions dying, minor factions (we only know the names), civil wars and differing clans within the major powers, weapon crafting, possible sea battles, etc.

They haven't really showed enough gameplay to get an idea of what combat in the open will be like and whether troops can stay in cohesive formations and fight that way.

Why won't you peasants move to consoles already?

i said EA drone because origin's game (EA) like titanfall all have needlessly HUGE filesize

so that was just a guess regarding someone defending this kind of behaviour

Yeah I download 40 gbs in 10 minutes, you shitters are plebs

This is the current Mountain Blade thread I'm assuming? I need help, I'm trying the Silverstag mod but it requires WSELoader and I think that requires the original game? Can't I play this on pirated game? I tried googling and no results

Or are there any better overhaul mods I should be playing?

also he's tom cruise in that third cover , which ties the whole thing together

we haven't even seen the full game yet, wait until the game is available for sale and you guys have pirated it to judge those 40GBs
Chances are it really will be the turkroaches being turkroaches though