Ask a 39 year old guy who's been playing skyrim nearly exclusivley and nonstop since June 2012 anything...

Ask a 39 year old guy who's been playing skyrim nearly exclusivley and nonstop since June 2012 anything. Not all the dlc and quest mods have been out since then, but I play through them all as well as I accumulate them. I play every single game exactly the same

I think I am a sperglord. No joke. I honestly think I have aspergers as one of the traits is getting locked in a routine. What do you think of me?

Other urls found in this thread:

furaffinity.net/view/21403726/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What sex mods do you use?

Why didn't you play a batter game?

I don't know how you can even entertain the idea you aren't a sperg.

Would you be willing to make an all in one package for all of the best lewd mods and scripts?
It's tiring have to re download everything all over again when I feel like reinstalling skyrim to fap.
Pic mostly unrelated.

If your IRL shit is in order, then it's fine.

Will you stop begging for attention?

How deep is your lore?

Why do you think you're interesting enough to warrant anyone caring?

Well, it does have excellent immersion.

Agreed. Those excessive and boring Draugr dungeons looked great.

bruh who cares I have over 20000 hours in dota and that's just on steam alone never mind however much time I spent in garena days
get on my tism level

multiplayer is faaaaar less autistic

Yeah, ever since they made those HDT boob physics mods, I can tell I would be very immersed in that game, but lucky for my Honey Select already came out so I immerse myself in that instead.

i would say there are some games that are multiplayer that are way more autistic. like a bunch of mmos, gmod, and "survival" games

Why is this the best thread on Holla Forums right now?

On average, how many times did it crash during a gaming session?

DEEP

shit user, careful there, you almost meme'd what shouldn't be memed

I think OP is kill

How often has your character been spanked?

Wonder if OP has tried Mass Effe- I mean Enderal yet.

I don't understand.

Do you mean you keep playing through the main campaign and remaking characters? Because since the game never really ends, one can play a single character for an indefinite amount of time.

why do you show us how many saves you have right now, and how many hours each one has, and how many hours you have total etc.

its a great game

WHATS KEEPING YOU FROM KILLING YOURSELF OTHER THAN THIS SHITTY GAME?

Hey buddy, you got the wrong board, /tg/ is that way!

That's almost as autistic as that Ed kid who played nothing but undertale pacifist runs for a year straight.

sleep tight pupper

Dude like, holy shit, like…

no
just no
bad user
thank god i can just close it before it even start
he's ok isn't he?

It was just a hug

You may as well say it was hot vore.

sleep tight pupper

user, please, what is that image from?

The internet…