Millennial Woes speaks to us directly

I've been slamming against the youtube thots pretty hard the last couple of days, I'm not going to lie. He actually convinced me to stop, I'm sure a lot of other Holla Forumsacks will after they hear his take on it. He's always been respected around here.
It really has got me to think. Please take the time to watch it. Skip to 44min and watch from there.
youtu.be/obdXbTZ-YSM

he's a faggot

Hi Woes.

sage for eceleb

You need to work on overcoming your perversions before you may address us.Faggotry is a mental illness, promotion of faggotry as anything except a mental illness that should be marginalized and reduced is promotion of white genocide. Stop sucking cock, stop beating off to niggers etc. you fucking degenerate reprobate.

Lmao, mantitted bisexual smokers who love the sound of their own voice so much they can't keep things succinct or at least edit. Fuck that.
Only podcast/lengthy jewtube streams worth listening to is Cum Town.

I don't like watching people talk unless the topic is interesting.
pass

literally who?

Probably just more "Calling them coalburner is offensive to our black allies" garbage.

I'm about 80% convinced that most of the tradthot banter is a psyop but Shareblue. Their dumb I am a d&c kike, ban my stupid non-white ass meme failed so now they're trying something else.

Mods, the word filters were funny for about 2 days. At this point they're just counterproductive and annoying.

So Im guessing thats either "I am a d&c kike, ban my stupid non-white ass" or "56%". Testing.

Yep, nothing to see here, quality filter right there. Absolutely no reason to use that term.

Who?

No Millennial, degenerates are not tolerated on Holla Forums

Shillenial Nose shilling yourself here again, too obvious mate

what term is getting filtered?

fug forgot to sage

52:08

Woes, I have a PhD, a six figure salary, moved out of home at 17 and have fucked more than 30 women. That "childless single men" meme is just retarded.

Ameri mutt

remember to shame those thots, fellow nationalists, it is clearly the most important issue we face today

everything stops until we purge the heretics

butthurt effeminate detected

Is this the new TRS talking point? It bears all the same hallmarks of indignant refusal of the truth and blatant eceleb dick suckery

Feel free to kill yourself anytime

Yeah, fuck having standards and stuff.

Fuck off with your nigger speak.

all you need to know

You're autistic and I'm embarrassed to share a country with you

isn't that the guy who is attracted to men?

yup

Neck yourself, cunt.

A Scottish cocksucker has been what now? He's an eceleb who swallows jizz you donkey. He has, ZERO accomplishments. All he does is chainsmoke on webcam in a shitty little apartment because he's too so lazy and worthless to get a real job. Fuck him and fuck you.

The truth must hurt.

Millennial Woes is a controlled opposition Zionist shill just like Richard Spencer. You should kill yourself for shilling this Alt-Kike eceleb cancer.

Updated image with archive link.

Never post on our board ever again Millennial Woes you gynecomastia-striken sodomite kike loving faggot.

All Alt-Kike controlled opposition will hang on DOTR

WTF, you again? Ok, lets try again.
43min you say? Starting up…

Since I have work to avoid, let's continue

re
cont

re
cont
cont

Literally who

Gay scottish midget

A born degenerate can never change only spread illness, allowing such illness to spread ruins the folk. The bog sacrifices must be taken up again to prove to the Æsir that we have a right to exist and so does this Middle-Earth.

I actually agree with this bit. Listen, MW has a point. Lauren Rose also made the point today on the livestream with him… They're positive to the movement, if only for the time being. We're still working with in a (((democratic))) system. We need numbers. Are these NEETs going to start gunning? No, but neither are any of you fucking basement dwelling LARPers. You're not going to turn everyone to muh race war. Your enemy's enemy should be your friend while it suits your intrests. Sadly, we need them to work this system. Take the hill and only once it's taken can you start dishing out the cleansing bullets.

Attempting to reach critical mass by substituting it with critical failure, will not result in taking the hill.