Wii U Piracy Thread

Wii U game installation is real, give it a try. Read the image first you dumb fucks.

US Games: drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BykTok7pgpTcUUR0NUpKNGg0VjA

EU Games: drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BykTok7pgpTcVWNWRFpsMlhCOTA

Not all .wuds will work, a modification has to be made to the .tik file but these are all prepared ahead of time.

Other urls found in this thread:

me
mega.nz/#!n5InSb7A!ZG46wScELW3AlYRk8rpRD57vkzRuEvlfPS_v0MfKP-g
abgx.net/filename/?ch=21
gbatemp.net/threads/wii-u-usb-loading-install-wiiu-games-to-usb-or-internal-memory.445514/?_params=Array
mega.nz/#F!m5sh1RrA!JNnXcFB6l-FsT0oj3owIug
store.steampowered.com/app/298600/
zeplin-emu.com/download/
github.com/decaf-emu/decaf-emu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh cool, HDD loading finally happened? That's great.

yeah, but IOSU is still on the way and should include rednand, should be better off than this but this is the next best thing for now. be careful though, most of this is untested and if you install a game you already own on disc for example your saves will be wiped.

Sorry, I meant "backup loading."

I'll wait 'til there's a more secure, tested method then. Really eager to get rid of my 15 or so Wii U games.

Can't afford wasting 160 Obamabux for 6 games

Nice, been waiting for this.

do I need to format my whhole hdd for this?

Isn't a Wii U emulator already playable out there anyway?

Webm related

I can't speak for everybody here, but I like the prospect of having an all-in-one Nintendo console. Wii U can play all generations from NES to current, from Gameboy to DS.

Nope.

the WiiU emulator is a closed source shitfest that barely runs games the WiiU runs at 60 above 15 FPS with texture glitches. It'll be another few years before it can play anything remotely faithfully and then another few while they make the worthwhile games playable, that is assuming that they don't fuck off with their closed source project.

Yes

You can play through NSMB U and Mario Kart 8 but most of the games are currently unplayable

Am curious but the only game I'd pirate is color splash

Disgusting

kill urself pedo

Soooo?

It's fucking stupid extra step. Tell me when we can just run or install them straight from USB like on the Wii and PS3.

Baby steps, Mr. impatient.

But it still requires a Wii-U, right?

i just realised theres no fuCKING GAMES
HOLY SHIT
NO GAMES

More games than pc in the past 5 years

But there is. There may not be GOAT games but wii u has a lot of games that are worth a single playthrough.

I want this meme to die. I've actually owned no games console and the WiiU is a fucking goldmine. Albeit a fairly used up one but still it has more games than the fucking vita.

Bump

OP where are you getting the tik keys from?

me ga.nz/#!n5InSb7A!ZG46wScELW3AlYRk8rpRD57vkzRuEvlfPS_v0MfKP-g

It's a festering pile of rotting animal dung. Anyone who says anything on Wii-U is worth your time is just the lowest tier of pleb.

It can run DS games? How's compatibility?

>IF YOU TRY TO INSTALL FROM ANOTHER REGION YOU'LL BRICK
Dropped.

mega.nz/#!n5InSb7A!ZG46wScELW3AlYRk8rpRD57vkzRuEvlfPS_v0MfKP-g
dumped title.tik files for most games that have WUD dumps (aka scene releases, check abgx.net/filename/?ch=21 )

Is there a US splatoon release for this? I'd like to play it before they shut down the servers after switch comes out because lets face it what the fuck do you expect them to do with wii u once switch starts making bank?

Piracy is for poorfags, faggot.

Can you install patches and DLC with this?

here's the thread cause op is a faggot
gbatemp.net/threads/wii-u-usb-loading-install-wiiu-games-to-usb-or-internal-memory.445514/?_params=Array

No.

Splatoon USA
mega.nz/#F!m5sh1RrA!JNnXcFB6l-FsT0oj3owIug

Hahah! No. It doesn't, and I own both.

He got banned, what the fuck?

I already have a bunch of SD cards for Loadiine which works fine and is extremely easy to use.

Can anyone confirm that this is real/safe/works?

That wasn't around when I first made the thread you dumb fuck.

Is there a way to install the homebrew channel yet?

Is it worth it Holla Forumsros?

Nigger play it on the vWii like you're supposed to

gotcha fam

I'm ready to hack my WiiU. Can you guys point me towards a good guide? Also, can I play online safely using original discs (I have splatoon, mario maker and mario kart) even with the hack installed?

Question : anyone have the ticket for Ninja Gaiden, but European one? I want to hack&slash some shit. Also, I see there's a ticket for Sniper Elite v2, but it's not on NUS. Does that mean it's fucked, or is there another place to get the content from?

How is Xenoblade Chronicles X on Loadiine? I know Loadiine has some serious loading issues particularly with the Zelda remakes but Loadiine is also where I can get my titty mods. I want my slut costumes.

So, can I finally dump my games for use with cemu?

Is there an ISO or something of MK8 around?

I understand this works with Keyboard and mouse, right? or is it like dolphin where some games need the original wii mote

how?

nope

USB loading from the system not an emulator user.

Anybody got retard-proof guide to pirating the Smash DLC?

You can't pirate DLC yet, just games.

That's fucking gay.

Native emulation. Just pack them into one of the legit games they've put on the Virtual Console and you're golden.

Oh thank goodness, I can still justify buying all the Hyrule Warriors and Smash DLC.

Posting updated chart for the system

Aren't they close to releasing a CFW for the WiiU? Sounds like too much work, I think I will wait for that.

VERY FUNNY JACKASS, HERE'S THE REAL ONE WITH OVER 80+ EXCEPTIONAL EXPERIENCES FROM NINTY

I know this is the piracy thread and all but that's obvious shillspeak.

Do people actually like Lost world? I thought it was the weakest sonic game since secret rings (not counting boom) and i'm pretty forgiving when it comes to Sonic.
it was so easy that it was boring.

Tip top kek. Might as well add anything that the console can emulate.

This is clearly bait. You practically posted every game that has been made for the system. There's not even 10 worthwhile games on the system.

fucking retard

It's the Nintendo general list, they'll list everything just to make it look better. Hell, even Vitagen isn't THAT dishonest.

And supporting their localisation efforts and amiiibo Jewery? Never.

I'll be waiting for the wiiU emulator but I wish all budding pirates in this thread favourable winds.

It's STILL trash!

wayforward is the tits.

"Exclusives"

Ah Hanes™ Boxer Briefs, the traditional Japanese underwear

I'd say the same about Mario Kart 8 but for all we know it might actually be a "new" game in the same engine.

I completely forgot about Wooly World being put on the 3DS, apologies.

How does this work with the games on the sd card method? Can I still use that with the google drive games?

Don't have any spare HDDs but did get a cheap 64gb sdcard for the earlier method.

The game takes place in new LA user.

store.steampowered.com/app/298600/

just edited the other guy's list, fixed

Current gen is amazing.

Monster Hunter 3U came out on the 3ds too.

The 3ds can't die fast enough, MH Switch when?

I'm pretty sure that's also a 3DS game. I'd know because I got a download code for it from a friend.

Good call

This is just getting sad.

I like the U from an aesthetic perspective, and the games it does have fit it very well. Too bad Nintendo fucked up a lot of simple things, making the console do worse than it would have otherwise.

you should say what you mean from the start. what if somebody misunderstands your intentions?

i knew that thing was familiar

Pokken is an arcade game

Any chance someone can upload a Tokyo Mirage Sessions prepatched with the uncensorship mod for this to jewgle drive or Mega? I want a shitty JRPG to keep me occupied.

There are several as alternatives.
zeplin-emu.com/download/
github.com/decaf-emu/decaf-emu

No thanks.

Shitty but at least it's open source.

That's the one that I did realize, but unless someone can show me a rip of the arcade machine I'm going to keep it, at least on my version of the list.

So an external HD is 100% required?

get a usb stick and play like 3 games lmao
no joke, you only want the retail copy of fast racing neo, mario kart 8, blunderful 101 and bayonetta 2