Where is your God now?

Daily reminder: This stupid bitch is still dead as a fucking doornail.

No matter what anyone tries to do to the alt-right, this dumb fat cunt will still be fucking dead, and we will still be laughing.

Home Team: 1
Heather Heyer: 0

Can't wait to see this thread on CNN.

fuck off faggot

Everyone knows Holla Forums is the alt-right.

Glad to see you finally openly admitting the truth.

I don't think anyone was expecting her to rise from the grave, OP.

reported and sage
reported

whatcha slidin'?

i remember her being fatter

Maybe he's paranoid something is happening somewhere lel

Be gone CIAnigger
IF THE BRAKE LIGHTS LIT
THEN YOU MUST AQUIT

So? Holla Forums never gave a toss about Heather

Still glad this cunt died though.

is this for a news outlet? can i be in the screencap?

You're a cunt. Go back to cuck-chan.

I piss on her grave. This whore should be unburied and sent to Africa

Man she was pretty. If only she wasn't a libtard.

Quick screen shot this OP!

This is the first time ever Holla Forums has been confirmed alt-right, thanks for exposing this place fellow white person!

HELLO FELLOW ALT-RIGHT NAZIS AREN'T WE SURE GLAD THIS WOMAN WAS KILLED? YES US MEMBERS OF THE NAZI GROUP THE ALT-RIGHT ARE HAPPY

That cunt giggled more than jello.

those are shills trying discredit, lurk moar before falling for such an obvious ruse

Terrible.

Hey, does anyone remember the nigger or whatever it was, ambushing a bunch of cops in some store, killing them and no one giving a shit about that? it was on the same day that charlottevile occurred or some days shortly after that.

This thread lacks purpose. It's mostly unrelated posts with too many spurious topics.

Also, OP is a faggot.

I fail to see how I was suppose to be against Jude dredd

WE ARE NOT VIOLENT
CHARLOTTESVILLE WAS A FALSE FLAG

All jokes aside, I'm sad she died. I don't want anyone to suffer really. But this is the internet and that kind of talk has no place here.
So fuck that fat dead commie catlady lol

Who cares?

Why, it's almost like killing your opponents in sufficient numbers is a viable strategy to achieve your political ends, or something. How crazy is that?

Also, we're not the alt-right you tremendous faggot.

"Alt-right" at this point is an e-celeb brand for marketing books and speech fees, and has no ties to any particular political ideology or movement.

Nah, m8. You get the gas.

I would've said it was that way by the time the election had concluded, thanks in no small part to its open door policy. Once you allow sodomites, niggers and Jews (or in the case of Milo "the dangerous faggot, a kike sodomite who fucks niggers) into the room, you're just another civnat cuck shed.

(Chegged)