Reminder that they are targeting your children

reminder that they are targeting your children.
is there any way for kids to grow up without a mental illness in this time period?

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/President-Pence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sort of true. at least they're starting to admit faggotry isn't something you're born with

Hey Holla Forums how's your night going?

shit, Holla Forums is a fucking wasteland, threads take weeks to get pushed off the board.

thats not about cartoons

sage

I like how you don't include yourself in that comment, as if you've somehow escaped the indoctrination.
Yes there's a way, home schooling by awoken parents and an absolute ban on television and internet.
That way the children may be raised with the knowledge that all female presenting actresses on television are male and have some chance of not growing up believing that male features are "sexy" and "womanly".
You're further gone than you realize, all of you are. Until you can look at hollywood "actresses" and see a man, you're as blue pill as those you hate.

You might need an example to understand what I'm referring to, as fish don't know the water exists.
Here you go, a gift to start you off.
ALL MISS USA CONTESTANTS ARE MEN, NOT JUST THE ONE OR TWO YOU HEAR OF BEING 'OUTED' AND 'DISQUALIFIED'

The jews know this and are now trying to turn every white male into a weak feminist cuck, leaving white women with no other choice but to breed with niggers, mudslimes, spics etc.

THE LOLI PILL

?

have a bump, this isn't about cartoons.

sliding kikes not happy about discussing cultural Marxism affecting fucking children.

Jesus, I used to watch Lassie as a young'un, what the fuck is this, why would you show this to a child? Shit is always worse than you think.

Fuck off boatsinker you altkike loving faggot

Get on my level, nigger.

Explain

marvel is shit. they have a 'better' cosmic base to do stories in, but space stories are fucking gay anyway, DC is way better on street level my man.

You could always promote cartoons that are made by people who are redpilled. This is by far one of the worst examples of this guy's work, but it's too amusing as a Holla Forumsack who helped shitpost Trump into office, for me to resist. The creator of Oodz has dedicated his life to mastering common law, in order to defeat the kike in the courtroom. He's written about the "Talmudic demons and their court of Babylon" and managed to get a judge arrested in his own courtroom by his own fucking bailiff.

cartoons aren't made by non-jews.
even if someone tried they would be shut down.

but thats okay
ive learned to embrace the degeneracy
and have come to enjoy it

John proved he can shut down the kike when challenged.
The fuck user?
if were spoilertexting, then… It's fucking bedtime for me. Good night anons.

where you turn away from the degneracy, i embraced it. it empowers me now. i feed and live off the malice and hatred from places like this.

it sustains me to reach new depths of degeneracy

Go away dogfucker

horse*primarily,
fortune cookie pussy is runner up, though

Call Pence, and also, kek on this attempt at satire. readcomiconline.to/Comic/President-Pence

You made a bestiality apologist thread, I don't forget.

no, multiple over the past few months.
and even after all that time, no one can actually give me answer as to why its wrong.