NEW Vita Thread

"The road to Hell is paved with moe" Edition

WHATCHA:

And most importantly, are you still having fun?

Upcoming games: iplaypsvita.com/upcoming-ps-vita-games-2016/

Gitgud Group: gitgud.io/groups/InfinityVita

Previous Threads: pastebin.com/6eVxEzpu

First-Time Buyer's FAQ: pastebin.com/fb6MSKwx

Vita Wallpapers:ultraimg.com/album/2ch

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/cXfgz
youtube.com/watch?v=4AygyVw-vUw
youtube.com/watch?v=nNWfV05tjIA
archive.is/TPiX7
github.com/LioMajor/MaiDumpToolEN/releases
archive.is/Jm9Gw
twitter.com/theflow0/status/789862063254474753
archive.is/Fqt1q
mega.nz/#!l5NwhThC!T36hgK9QrHaYHcyfJBgVR-bC0QmycwmlTHXN_gd-yeI
videogamesplus.ca/atelier-shallie-plus-alchemists-the-dusk-sea-limited-edition-vita-p-24325.html
archive.is/L9M2m
operationrainfall.com/2016/10/28/contents-limited-run-printing-skullgirls/
archive.is/ImGB7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Archive of previous bread (since I have no clue who has access to that pastebin):

archive.is/cXfgz

That I have. And with poor results. Honestly, TK's customer reps are pretty bad. I've asked them simple questions to other topics and either get really late responses, or no responses at all. It's a practice in frustration to bother with them at all.

Valkyrie Drive, but my copy of Exist Archive just showed up so I'm probably gonna start that

Garou: Mark of the Wolves
Exile's End
and for Koei Temco to stop being cheap bastards and to do their own physical releases

Pre-ordered;
Shantae: Half-Genie Hero
Neo Atlas 1469
Root Letter

Deemo & FFX
A bigger, better, and cheaper memory stck

Nothing, waiting on my TVita to arrive

P4 Golden
Shantae 1/2 Genie Hero

TVita along with Muramasa

Can someone with a twitter account ask TK if Shallie Plus is planned to come with the patches Japan got for it to run better built in, or at least as a PSN download? Saw it mentioned in a nichegamer thread last week that the base Vita release had issues running that have since been patched out there, and it strikes me as a point of concern for the western release.

Let us know if anything stands out as out of place in the translation. Would be nice to know where the game might stand compared to some of Aksys' other titles (both better or worse).

Still surprises me it took so long for any company at all to show any interest in bothering to bring it over.

I see. I suppose they're not in a mood to change how they do things, or are at least going to be slow to do so (given how long it took them to even do limited print physical releases for Gust's Vita games.

Muramasa's really good if you like ARPGs, and the OST is fantastic. The DLC is also actually pretty good too (even more-so on the occasion the bundle of it gets marked down).

I've only put about an hour in so far, but I haven't seen anything that doesn't stand painfully out like in Shiren the Wanderer. I'm gonna borrow a friend's jap copy tomorrow and play it side by side to check out anything unusual.

Neat, keep us posted.

Forgot to add these to my previous list

New Game! The Challenge Stage
Superdimension Neptune
Physical Shovel Knight cart
Physical Hotline Miami cart
Ys Celceta

Also I got a question. I've been interested in the Atelier series. I thought about starting with Sophie as recommended by a blog I follow, but I thought I'd ask here as well. Which would you guys recommend?

Saw this on PSN. Worth buying?

Rorona is the start of the Arland trilogy while Ayesha is the start of the dusk trilogy. I'd start on either one of those if you're new the series, but it doesn't really matter since is the start of another trilogy and since the games can be played in any order really.

Personally my first game was Totori but my favorite game in the series is Escha & logy because the ost, characters and overall theme

I meant to say; but it doesn't really matter since Sophie is the start of another trilogy

Rorona, Totori and Meruru belong to the Arland saga
Ayesha, Escha&Logi, and the upcoming Shallie belong belong to the Dusk saga.
Sophie start a new saga.I heard Sophie is more newbie-friendly since the time limit is removed.

Making a strong case for Sophie right now.

The time limit isn't really bad once you understand the basics and the flow of the game. You get more than enough time to do everything.

Start with Ayesha. If it bothers you in that game, then proceed chronologically from there or skip straight to Sophie.

I want to buy Yomawari since it looks like a cute horror game but it's being translated by NISAmerica, how will they possibly fuck it up?

just import it if you're worried. You can play the whole game without knowing moon like htoL#NiQ can

Oh yea forgot about htoL#NiQ, was there any red flag?

Don't know, I just imported it for 20 bucks because fuck NISA. The game had like 2 paragraphs worth of text, so it would be really hard for NISA to fuck it up. But it's would surprise me if they somehow did

yea fuck it i'm importing Yomawari too

Based

Hold out until the game launches here, the prices for the jap versions usually drop on most import sites when the localization releases

I've barely started my Rorona playthrough because I'm trying to finish Trails and Personas first, but doesn't whateverthefuck you accomplished carry over to next game regardless of time limit?

What's the reason for the order of the Plus versions being different?

thanks for making the thread, had work.

Posting the games chart.

Valkyrie Drive, Fatal Frame 2
Maybe Yomawari? I'm pretty content with my Vita library currently. I already got Root Letter and Shantae on pre-order, so aside from Steins;Gate, not much else i'm looking forward to this year for Vita.
Nothing. Gonna use my savings and next check to build a PC.

Thanks for archiving it, i'll add it to the pastebin now.

Dunno yet, I'm waiting to hear back about the English translation .

The idea behind the game is interesting, but, , to be honest, for once, I would like to see a game with japanese protagonists that looked like japanese people in some way. They could be colorful, bu all these blondies, white hairs and stuff like that made me a bit tired.
And, to be honest, it can work, look at Muramasa as an example.

Moero Chronicles.
I'm only missing two more girls and 7 pair of underwear.
Gonna get Yomawari when it comes out.
Legend of Heroes: Trails of nothin personnel 2 is another one I'm looking forward to.
nohting right now

Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization - PS Vita Gameplay

Atelier Firis “Battle” Video

Atelier Firis “Field” Video
youtube.com/watch?v=4AygyVw-vUw

Atelier Firis “Functions” Video
youtube.com/watch?v=nNWfV05tjIA

Why do covers always lie?

DQ Builders is comfy as fuck.

GODDAMMIT
And please, help!

Hell yeah. I've been playing it in my bed at night for the past few days. The way it paces the unlockable items you can build is perfect. It makes it really easy to play for hours. Squeenix knocked it out of the fucking park.

You guys hear about this yet?
archive.is/TPiX7

Thoughts?

I'm kind of impressed with how that looks. I figured it'd be a slightly-better-looking Hollow Fragment in terms of the graphical fidelity, but it looks like it takes it a few steps further than that while keep the frames mostly consistent. Damn, makes me want to actually consider canceling my PS4 LE pre-order but I won't.

Quads confirm
Been meaning to pick this up for a while now but keep forgetting. Thankfully it has an English-Asia Vita release.

How do I install a maidumped CPK? Ive only done it w vpks before

I'm surprised by the way that they actively take the tedium out of the genre.

Yeah, I'll be avoiding that like the plague.

Looks like PSO mixed with tab-targeting MMO-style gameplay. I'll wait until more information comes out before getting too interested.

My favorite is the spin attack.

To my knowledge I think it has to do with gameplay improvements between the Plus versions. Rather than Gust handling the rereleases in the original release order (the way they would later do for the Dusk subseries), they started with Totori, then Meruru, and then instead of doing an extended rerelease for Rorona, they did an actual remake. Essentially, you'd have to weigh playing in story order (I think Rorona Plus has some new post-game content that spoils some stuff from Totori and Meruru) vs playing in technological improvement order.

I will say that it was something I liked with the Shadow Hearts series. Taking place in an alternate history of our world, characters from/in Japan generally have brown or black hair (or grey if old, naturally). Still, it really depends on how much the devs wanted to weigh realism vs fiction. Certainly a lot of anime set in Japan where the cast have colorful hair and other characters may or may not bat an eye about it.

P4G and maybe Trails of Cold Steel after that
physical Caligula
Atelier Shallie Plus LE

So there still hasn't been a banwave over the piracy shit?

is there a way in Gundam Breaker 3 to see if i already have an item when i'm merging?

I think the article is a leading piece of shit. But the possibility of an online co-op sounds nice…that is, it would were it not for the inability to keep consistent hours.

Where do you buy a vita model that isn't too new as to be incompatible with piracy?

I kinda want Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls despite now playing any of the games in the series.

anywhere but japan, seriously

Just looking at the halloween sale on PSstore and it seems the Vita is seriously lacking in horror games with barely even a full page. Though Corpse Party does look pretty tempting. Is it worth it for £11.99?

WHATCHA

I bought the Atelier Arland trilogy when it was on sale on the vita store for 30$ total. I've been playing Rorona; it's really cute and comfy, so I've been having a good time with that. And I have the other two to look forward to later.

I had to cancel the pre-order I had in for Valkirie Drive, and I am experiencing regret. How is it, those who bought it?

I have Akiba's Beat on pre-order, though I don't actually know much about it.

Have you played any Corpse Party games before? they're not SUPER scary, but I have enjoyed all of them. I'd say it's worth £11.99.

World of Final Fantasy was leaked. Thanks Assange!

it's pretty fun. About what you'd expect from Kenchiro by now. It's got much better aerial combat than the SK Versus games. Pretty fun overall. Supposedly there's different endings as well? Not much info out there about it all. From what I've seen there's an "Order" and a "Chaos" ending.

How are things looking for psp/ps1 emulation?

Looks like it's turning out how I expected and it actually looks pretty good. Debating on whether to get the Vita version or the PS4. Better framerate, animations, and maybe less pop ins in trade for portability. Hard choice but maybe I should go for the Vita version.

I already canceled my PS4 LE pre-order so I can import the Vita version.

Why exactly are you doing that? Is it just so you don't have to wait for it to release in the US/EU?

Hollow Realization doesn't get an English Vita physical release in NA. It does in EU though, and in Asia.

Play-Asia fucking delayed my copy, it's driving me crazy waiting for it.

Loss edit on that brick cube when

I have. I played the re-release of the 1st one on PSP, I liked it, thought the atmosphere was pretty good. I liked the contrast between the cute animu characters and the desolate shit hole they're sent to.

Does anyone have a link of the latest version of Mai Tools?

Does the vita have more games like Oreshika where you can breed down your descendants?
Except for Agarest because that one was dull and shit and I got tired of it by the second gen.

The 5+ minute death scenes were brutal to read, also the scene with the eye. Euugghhh, they have good writing.

If I unlock my vita sony will see that It's on the same IP as my legitimate sony hardware and I'll lose my account.

Save all your data to PC using QCMA, factory restore, make another account, hack away. Finish whatever Vita games you have tied to your old account first, switching back and forth is a pain.

Really? Fuck I'm on the last four Chaos chapters grinding levels for the final boss. What the hell did I do wrong? It's not like you were given any choices or anything.

What is it with the Japs and eyes? I never got that. All their horror seems to have some eye related thing going on.

Berserk Musou Vita Gameplay finally here; don't look too shabby at all. I'll still probably go PS4 for this one though.

I dunno. I know you have to S or SS Rank certain missions…but i'm not sure if you unlock Order after Chaos or not or how it all works. Not a clue on my end i'm afraid.

because the thought of eyes being scooped out with spoon, being stabbed through the eyes, eyes getting torn out, etc is bound to make anyone cringe. That's just my guess at least.

Kickstarter, and then concept images. No thanks. If they can get the game in a running, playable format I'll take a look then. I'd even back it if it was complete and seemed fun before it releases. Keep us posted though user.

Yeah, same here. But if it has the same performance problems Yoru no nai Kuni and Hollow Realization have then maybe I'm not as interested anymore…

You guys aren't worried about how bad the frame rate gets in the footage they're willing to show? Am I putting too much stock into frame rate being important for any game, let alone an action RPG? For Vita I'd expect 30FPS all the time, except maybe occasional dips to 20. All the footage I've seen has had dips that look like 15 to 10 in some places.

That's pretty similar to how Hollow Fragment and Lost Song ran on Vita. They ran fine for what they were imo.

Okay yeah that makes sense. I got some As and Cs looking for chest guards and bikini pieces. I guess the best thing to do is to go back and get all S and SSs before chapter 16.

Did sony ever make an imas game for the vita?
I liked the shiny fiesta games and it shouldn't be too hard for bamco to port the ps3 versions of the songs over.

Hey bud, everyone starts as a (1). Take off the crown once in a while. Also, I don't remember the dips being this bad. Guess I'll have to do a side by side for myself once I get a chance.

Shallie Plus is confirmed for Japanese Voices or Dual Audio right?

I assume it's a given at this point, since TK's done that ever since the backlash of not doing so for Ayesha PS3. Whether or not it's going to be on-cart though is up in the air, if you ask me anyhow, since TK claimed the reason for Escha and Logy Plus' physical release having to have the Japanese dub as DLC had to do with Gust not being able to fit it natively on the western carts, or something.

I'd think it counts as a rather universal fear.

I get that the eye is probably the most vulnerable organ, due to being somewhat fragile and partially external. A lot of the advertising material/box art features the enemies eyes though.
Do they see the eye as an inherently evil part of the body or something?

Not as if western media doesn't put focus on eyes as well (I remember one season of The Walking Dead having a notable closeup of of a veiny, yellowed zombie eye in the opening for it). Still, it could have to do with that notion of "the eye is a window to the soul" or whatever, and there's a pretty distinct difference between a normal eye and one that emphasizes the owner being crazy/dead/undead. Just my take on it.

That's what I was thinking, but I assumed that was more a western thing.
That's most likely it.

Or it probably has to do with the fact that humans have a fairly complex system of body language from which to intuit intent, and the eyes are one of the most vital points by which to pick up cues. So we're particularly attuned to read more into eyes - pain, love, fear, jealousy, whether or not a predator can see you. This is especially true on something like box art, which is a still image that doesn't convey body language expressed in motion very well.

Natural Doctrine has been dumped, for anyone else who might be interested.

They're pretty much all the same shit, so you'll be fine.

It really is.
Fuck.

If that's how it runs on the Vita, that's not bad.

I think the closest thing was that Neptunia PP game.

Importing a physical English copy of DQB is out of the question for you?

I think this is my favorite underwear now. Too bad it only looks great on Rinka for some reason.

just teasing mate forgot my :^)

It's been ages since i've popped in a played Hollow Fragment, so the frame drops are probably worse than I remember. I recall Lost Song being fairly steady though.

Yeah, you gotta get the Chestguard, bikini coin pieces, and finish it in under a certain amount of time to get an SS. Also the amount of damage you take factors in as well, if you can avoid taking minimal damage it shouldn't be an issue though.

"Eyes are the windows to the soul" and whatnot, so you i guess your supposed to see the evilness in the eye? It's creepy regardless. Ju-On is some good shit. Not the shitty American remakes though.

That's what I was thinking. I hope they give us more Vita gameplay soon. I want to see how well the more flashy attacks go over, and how badly the frames drop fingers crossed the frame drops aren't abhorrent.

What would be a good guide to hack my Vita?

Won't really reflect on the US market. If I'm going to import, I'm getting DQH2.

henkaku.xyz is a good start.

If I don't log the Vitashell or Maitool, can I play any pirated games online?

github.com/LioMajor/MaiDumpToolEN/releases

Danganronpa 1; only recently got a Vita, so there's lots of older stuff to catch up on

Disgaea 3 and 4

WipEout 2048

>fun
yes

I'm interested in getting mai dumps for those following JPN releases but I'm having trouble to find them:

There was a patch for Eiyuu Senkii that added back the H-scenes and sprites from the PC version, but the problem was that patch also add the english translation (I have a general distrust for any translation, either be official or fan one). Dunno if there is a patch for only the 18+ content.

Also Criminal Girls (JPN) and Deemo still crash under launch despite both being mai dumps

also

I still thank you even if I ended up finding it on my own

SaGa: Scarlet Grace Gets 7 Different PlayStation Vita Models.

archive.is/Jm9Gw

Why can't Square enix ever do a decent localization?

Did they use 8-4?

Not sure, there is this other localization team they frequently hire that could me the culprit too but I can't remember their name. They hire them all the time to work on spinoffs or with the Treehouse for Bravely Default and Dragon Quest games, we all know what piles of shit those turn out to be.

I don't even…
another reason to learn moonrunes, I guess

Memecoleous is another name for manticore.

Not a meme, but possibly meme-worthy is neither clever or funny. They might as well throw in bazinga or Here come dat manticore

It's another name, amongst quite a few, for a Manticore. That first line is terrible though; fucking localizers. The name alone would've been fine I guess, since it's still legit, but they just had to fuck with it. I hope the game doesn't have more of that kind of shit it in it, WoF looked fun.

This is NISA tier cringe

If anybody actually has the game, can they access the credits and see who translated it?

What game is this?
I'd like to know so I don't accidentally spend money on it.

World of Final Fantasy

How well do Gundam Breaker 3 and Shin Musou Gundam preform?
Can the Vita handle them, unlike DW8XL?

jesus christ, did Squeenix just secretly give this to 8-4/NISA?

World of Final Fantasy, unfortunately.
A damned shame, looked like fun too.

I play breaker3 a lot and have had no real issues with it, though I can't compare it to the console version since I don't own it.

out of the 33 hours played of Gundam Breaker 3, I've only noticed some very minor frame rate dips. Even then it rarely happened/nowhere near as bad as DW8XL

Someone gets paid to write this

I have never been happier in my life to cancel a pre-order. Once I saw all the stuff with the newer FF games in it, I lost interest, since my favorite FF characters were from VII and before. I can't stand a single one from VIII and after, and the translation here sealed the fucking deal. Bullet dodged.

It is a damn shame, I was actually interested in getting it, but (((localisation))) strikes again.

Are there any good vita games that aren't weebshit? Also is it possible to cfw this and pirate games without needing to hardmod, and if so can you use it to play shit other than vita games?

They botched the vita version anyways to make the PS4 version more important; Slowdown problems and online got cut in the vita version.

Meanwhile, I'm going to guess the west won't so much as see the game anyhow. And even if we did, I'd be leery of it given Square's current trends towards how they handle (or perhaps, what they allow to be done) for localization.

We're getting real close to ePSP CFW, boys.
twitter.com/theflow0/status/789862063254474753

God damn it why did I have hope.

Since twitter is garbage when it comes to videos.

Can't wait, been sitting on 3.15 for a while because the lack of ePSP.

Personally I always tell people never to get their hopes up, especially where vidya is concerned.
Though I am guilty of it myself sometimes
Human nature I guess

Holy shit Walfas is still alive?

I generally don't hype myself that much for new releases. At worst, if a game turns out to be shit, I've saved some money, and if not, it's a nice surprise.

Older stuff you're probably a bit safer hyping yourself to play as a backlogged game, but it's still a case where less hype is likely better for the experience.

I'm planning on preordering DT2-2 collector's edition if it has one. It better not be shit

I'm not crazy about Valkyrie Drive. The combat feels kinda clunky compared to Senran Kagura. There is a ton of dialogue, like 45+ minutes for a two minute mission, and for the first several hours the story is bland as fuck, and this is coming from someone that watches SoL anime religiously. I may have hyped myself up for this too much, but I'm struggling to have fun with this game even though I loved SK.
Also if you ordered the limited edition from Rice Digital you made a good move cancelling it. Those dirty kikes ship your game in a fucking plastic bag and you end up with a smashed CD and broken game case. They did the same shit with Galgun, except everything came loose in a cartoonishly oversized box and all the extra shit is broken and battered from flying around inside of its own packaging.

That's pretty fucked up. Did you try contacting them or anything?

Yeah, rice digital is trash. Some guy I follow on twitter ordered a us copy of gal gun and they shipped him a european copy. It took weeks to fix the fuck up.

I just say fuck it and order PQube games from Video Game Plus instead.

They blamed TNT and told me to take it up with them. In the US TNT is run by FedEx, but TNT is still a separate part of the company. They just bounce me back and forth between the three parties, but Rice Digital is to blame for being retarded about packaging. I'm just counting it as a loss and a lesson learned.

Same thing happened to me. I'm not your guy though. At least they've been good with the rest of my stuff.

God fucking damn it, of course it is. I had the PS4 day one edition coming tomorrow and I was really looking forward to it. I'm so glad DQ Builders was both a great game and non-pozzed, otherwise this would be a shit month for vidya.

I can't play JRPGs anymore because everything looks like it was designed for little girls these days. It's sad.

Wait, you mean you aren't a little girl?
MODS

It's always the same thing over and over. It's like call of duty.

Anyone have an english dump of Dragon Quest Builders? The one from reddit is in japanese.

You should really add the pirate info to the OP.

Shame you didn't enjoy it, but good to know my choice to avoid getting it from Rice proper was the best one. I didn't think they would overcharge people on shipping and then fuck the shipping up, especially on an LE. Sometimes it works out to be a cheap motherfucker.

This is the Vita thread, not the share thread. Discuss henkaku all you like but you want a thread devoted to piracy, this thread is mainly about the Vita and its games.

archive.is/Fqt1q

キタ━━━━━━(゜∀゜)━━━━━━ッ!!

A pure and innocent troubadour. After losing the battle against the Demon God, she grew wings and went missing. In her darkness befallen state, she is much more exposed and has large wings.

oh god m'dick

What are creation materials?

2 charms (keychains I think), a Drama CD, and BGM arrangement CD. Individual stores might get something extra like posters or whatnot. Imma start looking to see if Aquaplus has updated their sites.

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

whatever it stays it's not a huge spoiler anyway but srsly I hope they do that

oh, so Chris Metzen found himself a new employer?

psvitaiso.com

Got my copy of Yomawari. I tested and it works on 3.60, anyone want a dump?

please do my man.

I don't get how the DQB translation is fine. Maybe FF has a bigger name in the west so it attracts more localization cancer.
Any chance the Asia-English release has different localization?
Fuck now I'm scared about Persona 5

Really? I had no idea. Guess we shouldn't have a guide on how to homebrew the vita in a vita thread. That's just too outlandish!

Neat.

Also anyone here play Sumioni: Demon Arts? It's on sale for 3 bucks, but I've never seen it mentioned.

Maybe it's because it's a spinoff and not a main Dragon Quest title? Just saying, since the average western Dragon Quest English scripts have been annoying since IV DS. At this point though I'm just outright leery of what Square games come west, either until I hear otherwise that they're fine, or that it's a game that uses a rip of an existing English script and as such shouldn't be prone to fuckery.

pic related
Kinda hope we get an LE or something like that, really hope we get a decent translation like the first, hopefully without censorship. I couldn't be arsed about the drama CD, but the charms could be neat collectables.

By all means friend. Like how every other thread like the pokemon one, or dragonball, or rare game, or splatoon general, or tiger knight general, or persona general, or fighting games general, or other system generals; like they all have guides to download and play pirated versions in the header itself. Don't be a goof.

Sounds legit to me. Remember FF Type 0? Awful treatment that shit got. The fan translation of the PSP version was better quality in all aspects, including graphics thanks to that awful blur shit you couldn't turn off.

Does this happen? Do multiple English language versions come out anymore with different translations? I was under the impression a single translation is done nowadays, but branded under different regions releases, at least for Vita games.

Remember hearing about it. If it's 3 bits, pick it up. Can't hurt at that price, & apparently the gamespot YT cover says it gets harder as the game progresses.

I have all plans & intents to get it and intend on having it mailed day one, CD included.

Could be an issue of rights & licenses, even in the same company. One branch is one branch, another branch is another. Thinking on it, niche companies would save a mint slowly switching to JPN imports with ENG translations and bypassing necessity of an away office/distributor. But then, that's my growing hatred of localization talking.

I would assume that in most cases (admittedly I could be wrong here), if a game is cleared for both a NA and PAL release by different companies, the NA translation gets ported to the PAL one (with perhaps editing for spelling; "color" to "colour", that sort of thing). Languages that NA doesn't have that big a market for might be a different matter though. If memory serves, with Wild Arms 5, the English translation is fine regardless of whether you have a NA or PAL copy (I suspect 505 Games would have just bought the ability to port XSEED's existing script to their PAL release), but from what I've read, the EU French translation was apparently cancer to the point if you were to know French as a primary language and English secondary, playing in English was still better.

It happens with Nintendo. For example, Zelda Triforce Heroes:

Yeah I decided to pick it up since I've got spare cash on my PSN account and the only digital game on my radar right now is the Garou Vita port. Plus I noticed it's localized by xseed, they got pretty good taste in what they localize usually.

NoA is a cancer

Question: Was that intended to have a release at roughly the same time, or was one region's version released after the fact? Still, I'm not sure what would be easier in the case of the former: still having one team handle a language worldwide, or have both companies work on it separately for their own region (only personal experience I've had with an NoE localization has been Xenoblade Wii, since NoA didn't even want it coming over here initially and when we did get it they just used the existing translation).

You're probably right that it depends on the company though.

Alright, thanks lads.

The game had an almost exact worldwide release: First in Japan, then EU/US one day later and finally Australia a day after that.

I find these latest 'localization' trends with meme shit absolutely abhorrent. Just look at World of Final Fantasy. Ugh.

No problem.

happy to help

Eyyy, knew there was a reason I filtered this (1) earlier. No contribution, insulting the library, demanding answers to questions he should have asked in the share thread. No no no, sir, thank YOU for being with Her.

I was mostly talking about Vita. It seems like there are often situations where the English Asian version mirrors the European version to the point that they share DLC across regions. So I mostly figured all English Vita games had the same translation across the board.

Same. I swear, it's like the average localization quality has gone backwards to something like fourth gen tier, with lots of rewrites and censorship.

A part of me can't help but wonder if the shitposters I used to see back in the day on half/vg/ that would post spoiler campaigns for upcoming English releases they felt the west didn't deserve to play might have been on to something.

I think in some of those cases, when cleared for a western release, the companies at hand were lazy/cheap and just grabbed the existing Asian English script for the official NA/PAL releases instead of doing their own full retranslation.

Yes please

Glad we could be of assistance friendo

I've had enough loli murder for the night. What's the current best way to dump games?

Here's Yomawari/htoL#NiQ. It's a Mai dump.

mega.nz/#!l5NwhThC!T36hgK9QrHaYHcyfJBgVR-bC0QmycwmlTHXN_gd-yeI

Thanks friend. This better not brick my vita.

This needs to stop

God fucking damn it.

At this point, I'd prefer the one-man translations of FFVII / FF Tactics instead. I can stomach a few typos.

Can we play PSP .iso's yet?

god bless you user

NISA isn't even this bad nowadays. Kill it.

pic related: everyone ITT

videogamesplus.ca/atelier-shallie-plus-alchemists-the-dusk-sea-limited-edition-vita-p-24325.html

Right on time.

Fuck me. Forget about dodging a bullet, dodged a goddamn aloha snackbar here.

You aren't in the 3DS thread bud, if there even is one anymore, aside from the monhun general.

I sometimes regret not getting into the atelier series. But there are so many, and they rarely get cheap enough that I think, "Yeah, I could add that to my backlog," and it can be very hard to get physical copies way after release when they approach a price I might pay. Ignore my blog. TLDR I have never played an atelier game and don't really know what I'm missing.

Me either. My worry is that I'd never even get around to playing them, let alone finishing them.

Same here man. The fans of the games REALLY love them, but it seems you're either that or lukewarm on the whole experience. Cute girls doing cute things are great, but probably not enough for a full game's worth of content unless they develop some important character and go through a story that matters in some pivotal way.

Dungeon Travelers 2-2 has some screenshots, from it's JP Amazon page.

The meat of the Atelier games is the alchemy/crafting system and in the better ones, time management(though I strongly prefer the longform goals of Totori/Ayesha to the quarterly tasks), the cute girls are just window dressing.

If story is what you want then Ayesha's usually considered the best in that regard, it's also conveniently the beginning of the Dusk trilogy.

Seriously, has anyone dug into the credits to find who is responsible for this travesty? The part that disgusts me isn't just that these are most assuredly rewrites of whatever the original lines were, but that whoever did so (an editor, I assume) was so blatant about it.

I still recall how some anons years back on halfchan would praise Working Designs rewrites for "actually making boring JRPG scripts enjoyable."

DQ Builders seems like it's kind of fun. It's hard to tell, though, since the screen is so tiny that I'm not sure what's going on most of the time.

It's not too bad on the Vita, but the game is a good argument for a Vita TV with AntiBlackList.

Start with the Dusk games. That's Ayesha, Escha & Logy, and Shallie. Really, start w/Ayesha. You can find her easy cheap PS3 version on Amazon. Now, there are spelling errors in that one, and also no JPN track. But upside is you can likely catch Ayesha+ on sale (digital only). Most people here will give a shout out about when PSN puts Gust games for sale.

If Ayesha isn't your cup of tea, then I'd say the series won't be fun for you.

DICK STATUS: 'MUH

also holy fuck that's the remains of the Romulea capital and also Fiora's church. Which means the defeat the press releases hinted at are likely the end of the STORY mode, and not the postgame. Which means Fried never frees Irena and the whole team got their shit rekt'd in the Library Depths. Goddamnit I wanna play this NOW

Yeah, I'm starting to get used to it. More than the tiny visuals, though, I'm really loving the remastered score from the original Dragon Warrior. Shit's pretty comfy.

What the hell is Vita TV, by the way? I remember way back there was supposed to be some feature where you could stream games from your vita to your tv through your PS3, but I don't think Sony ever actually followed through with that.
Is there such a thing, now? I'd love it. I used to play MHFU on my TV by using the old component cable ports on the PSP fat.

In the US it's the "PS TV"- a Vita with no screen that you plug into your TV through HDMI. They're pretty cheap now but you need to buy a controller. Sony never let the Vita work directly on the big screen.
The other big problem with the PS TV is its whitelist- it can only play games that have been cleared for it. A lot of games (like DQB) work just fine on it but aren't cleared on the whitelist, so you have to use various tricks like AntiBlackList to get them to work.

The fuck is wrong with Sony? Did someone pour powdered lead into their drinking water?
I've never seen a company consistently make violently retarded decisions for such a long time that it's the company norm.
It's not just their vidya department either, their movie department has been shitting the bed so hard you'd swear it's on purpose.

The best thing Sony did with their movie department is fire a bunch of senior movie executives after Ghostbusters 2016 flopped. Hopefully that's just the start of making Sony not shit again.

Might be worth mentioning that if on the offchance he has a CFW PS3, Ayesha can be patched with an undub since TK didn't include one natively for that version.

Didn't even know, so that's surprise news for me, too. Not that I can do anything about it since I have a slim.

There's a prepatched one on Nicoblog if I remember right. But yeah, I'm stuck with a slim 160 GB model myself, and not an old enough one for CFW. Would be nice to play Vesperia PS3 in English sometime.

That is the setting for 2-2; Fried and friends being defeated in the Library Depths.

archive.is/L9M2m

Alright. Next time I get the chance I'll think about Ayesha first. Also no PS3 here which means digital only I guess.

It's a neat twist that's for sure, but I don't remember anyone getting corrupted in the first game as a result of the monster god's influence so I wonder how they'll explain more in-depth Fried's shota transformation at least.

Some of those faggots are here now and actively defend victor ireland.

Ah, my PS3 died last year and I can never be arsed fixing it. I'll keep an eye out for Ayesha+ going on sale though.

I had intended to start with the Dusk games, but i was waiting for some kind of sale to happen before I bought a $40 game, and the Arland trilogy went on sale on the Vita for 30$ so that won out.

Fug, I missed that sale. What are the chances it'll happen again?

It was a flash sale, so I can't say. but Atelier games seem to go on sale semi-often.

psprices.com tracks previous prices so you can figure out roughly when the next sale is going to be if there's a pattern.

I haven't seen anyone outright praising him here, but more along the lines of people claiming that what was done with stuff like Lunar "isn't as bad as it could have been," or to give them some leeway with the localizations since "animesque games weren't something most companies were willing to take at the risk on bringing over at the time."

In NA, I'd say that they get into flash sales maybe once or twice a year in my experiences (for comparison, Ar Nosurge Plus seems to get into them more frequently). The Arland games have seen a permanent mark down in the form of a bundle that costs $80 (IE: three games for the average price of two) and that has also gotten into flash sales, but is admittedly a lot to drop if you're still not certain if you're going to like the series or not.

twice a year at minimum.

How fast does stock from places like AmiAmi run out? Are you fucked if you don't preorder things?

I just ordered it the other day… now I'm seriously thinking about canceling it.

In my experience, yes. You either preorder at Amiami or pay significantly more on other sites. Oh, and Amiami NEVER fucking restocks. I really don't know how they stay in business and why they don't realize how much more money they could be making if they ever just restocked popular items.

While I'm sure they're just making shit up as they go, I'd be curious as to if the Japanese version also breaks the fourth wall about the artist. If not, I don't think the english "translation" team has the right to toss that line in (mostly due to the "we" part) when they're not at all responsible for development.

Original or not, that's a bit too much pandering and commentary for my taste. This game was probably never meant for me, since it seems to be mostly for fans past the games I liked.

I wanna fuck that robot

They most certainly were not because that robot was designed 18 years ago.

I don't mind cameos much myself, but especially if it's something not even from the same franchise, keeping it a bit subtle is how I think it should be done. Don't call a huge amount of attention to it, but let it be there for people that played the original to recognize and enjoy.

Yeah, I know it was based on an existing mech design from the 90s. The text up there makes it sound like they outright called the guy back into the studio, specifically to help make that cameo though, and with the localization team having made extremely suspect lines in other places, I have to wonder if the original text mentions something about a familiar face returning for it. If not, the implication is that the localization team got him back for it as a regional bonus, or something (something I highly doubt they have the power to do).

Flavor text should not be an excuse to do your own creative writing, especially if it winds up feeling like a blatant rewrite the original script wouldn't have had.

NA Skullgirls LE revealed.

I'll probably nab this.

as much as I liked Skullgirls, I can't and won't forgive LabZero for drinking the koolaid.

They didn't drink the kool-aid. They thought that some (keyword being "some") of the panty shots weren't realistic, and they wanted to improve the animations. It wasn't because they weren't ok with fanservice, there are still panty shots and plenty of fanservice-y animations, they just wanted them to make sense from an animation standpoint.

As much as i like the game, i can't help but feel like i am being turbo jewed by MikeZ

So I got a wild hare up my ass and decided I was going to make Vita backgrounds for every Windows touhou. Can I get some feedback? I have like zero artistic talents so I honestly don't know if this looks like ass. It would be embarrassing if someone saw my screen and it didn't look legit.

It's bretty good.

Is this bait? I haven't been on Holla Forums in a long time.

Taken some graphics stuff before. Doesn't look too bad, but the style (both graphical and color tone) of the Mokou (I think) on the right kind of clashes somewhat with the one on the left. You might also try rotating the fireballs some so it makes them seem slightly more unique rather than copy and pasted.

What program are you using?

GIMP. And yeah I am going to use chibi buttons for each character drawn in a specific style to serve as a unifying element for each sceen. I can fit seven or eight worth of these screen with game icons. For the rest of the screen I am going to go with the portrait, background, and effects in line with that character, so I was hoping that the chibi graphic would be what would tie them all together as I scroll through my screens.

Well, if possible, you might want to slightly adjust the saturation of the chibi to go with the main image. I mean, the one on the left has a bit of a duller look compared to the right.

Just a thought though. Maybe run multiple ones and compare between them to see what looks best.

Well, if possible, you might want to slightly adjust the saturation of the chibi to go with the main image. I mean, the one on the left has a bit of a duller look compared to the right.

Just a thought though. Maybe run multiple ones and compare between them to see what looks best.

Thanks Codemonkey. Second time this has happened to me upon needing to input my captcha.

Thanks, I'll give it a show after I am done drawing the fireballs.

Passable?

Yeah, looks pretty good. Maybe put some slight drop shadow around the fire though. What tool are you using to make the fire with, out of curiosity?

operationrainfall.com/2016/10/28/contents-limited-run-printing-skullgirls/

Does LRG usually have issues selling through the amount of prints they make for games? Certainly seems rather kikish to tether the possibility of dual audio to it (and not even have it be included on the game cart; has to be a patch), but from what I've seen anons say at times, some of the games they stock for get sold out fast. Though I assume those are for games they're outright only printing X number of to begin with.

Or are they doing something new here, considering it's pre-orderable and thus doesn't have a set print size just yet?

Paintbrush
.25 Pencil shader
.50 Basic Dynamic
Smudge
Eraser
Sharpen 3

Yeah, that seems a bit better to pop the fireballs some. Maybe consider an outer glow for the circles with the second since it has a dark background?

Better, but I think the glow still needs some work. Try more of a yellow for the glow color to make it both pop more and feel a bit warmer.

Sample glow here made with photoshop. Settings as follows (not sure what GIMP has/can simulate, but still):
Structure:
Elements:
Quality:

Non-bumping post since this is getting to be slightly non-Vita.

nice user! I'll add them to the ultra.img gallery

Why KT, I just want a good portable strategy game

archive.is/ImGB7

sankakucomplex com/2016/10/30/sword-art-online-hollow-realization-massacred-by-censors/

Is there a demo or something anyone can use to confirm?

Is there an asian english version?
I'm sure I remember seeing one on playasia.
Either way though, this pisses me right off if they actually censored it.

Question.

What are their ages? This could have been done because of region shit, like how Xseed changes ages in the Senran games to get out cucknada laws and shit

Xseed didn't change the ages, the removed any mention of the ages. But yeah, Canada needs to be nuked.

Just checked, there is an asia english version on playasia, so that version probably won't be censored.
I think it's more expensive though.

It's more likely Australia's and Germany's fault, Canada has gotten ecchi shit with the ages intact before when the games in questions weren't getting a euro release. Even some loli porn games that got localized got shipped to canada without any problems.

I'd be curious as to just how many sales were potentially lost for Pqube and IFI with Australia blocking MeiQ and both Germany and Australia blocking VD. If it was an actually notable amount, I suppose maybe other companies would have taken notice as well, and might be left with a decision to appease the ratings boards to even get them able to be reviewed (and thus sold there), leave German and Australian customers out instead of censoring (the way both PQube and IFI opted), or perhaps return to the days PAL got the shaft entirely (though for the Vita at least physical copies are region free).

Still, given this and Namco's removal of Nazi stuff from the latest Jojo game localization in order to even get a German release (I don't know why they can't just have an uncensored NA release, or have the outfit as free DLC for those in NA or other PAL countries and thus only make Germany suffer for their stupid laws), it makes me worry about future Tales releases, as well as other various games, although I don't even have a PS4 as of now.

That's a scene from the second SAO Progressive book. Why the hell is it in Hollow Realization? No previews mentioned that elf character reappearing.

It's time like this that strengthen my resolve in learning moonrunes.

Soon I shall be free.

WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT OF THIS
WHEN YOU BATHE, YOU GET NAKED, SO YOU CAN GET CLEAN. THAT'S HOW IT FUCKING WORKS. WHY. WHAT'S THE GODDAMNED POINT.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
BAAAAAAAAMMCOOOOOOO

Yes there's an english-asia version, but this is happening in even the Japanese version! We can only hope that the non-JP versions aren't pre-patched already.

I was slightly interested in this one since I have all the others… But this existing in the asia english version would prevent me from getting it. If a kind user will verify if their asia english copy of this game has censorship once they get it you'd be doing the Vita general a great service.

Here's the skinny, apparently.

take fucking two

Thanks for the full info user. If they repeal it I'll put the game back on my wishlist. As of now, it's off.

Namco is filled with fucking assholes. They could have just used the Asia/English release of EoH in NA; it still had the censored costume but it made the original costume as an unlockable instead. But nope, have the pussy ass german version instead. The change doesn't even make sense since part 2 of the manga got localized without any changes about the nazi shit.

I'm guessing they feel having multiple versions of a game's content for official western release is more of an expense than just having a single one that can get through any region/countries rating board without being declined. I mean, would it really be so hard to have the costume as free DLC for NA and PAL countries that aren't Germanistan, and thus give those countries the full game, or is there that much of a fear that some impressionable young German will just set his system's region to UK or something to get around it, download the Nazi outfit as he plays, and will soon enough be goosestepping and sieg heiling down the street as he gases rapefugees because of a video game?

The fact that they have that whole "bureau for media harmful to youth" that gets shit blocked or removed from availability out there is worrying, especially if a company having to do things like censorship to get around it and secure a release makes the rest of the west suffer for it.

You mean in the NA or Germany? Do they even officially get the manga/anime out there in Germany anyhow?

Actually, it does make sense. Art is allowed to depict Nazis in Germany. Manga, since it's drawn pictures and shit, is considered art.

Vidya? Not so much. That's why games constantly get Nazi imagery removed over there - there's no protection under the law.

NA, not sure about Germany but I know other parts of Europe got most of the series localized before an English release; namely Italy and France

I was talking specifically for North America though, not Germany

Question: after i install a game can i delete the vpk file?

the walling and flooring kits are sick but it's a massive pain to upgrade walls and floors that are non-dirt

any good games on vita that arent ps4 ports?

yes

in dragon quest builders, are there any weapons other than sword and hammer? any ranged weapons? both the sword and hammer have super low range and I find myself knocking enemies out of range with a hit or two making killing shit really annoying

Yeah dude there is magic, guns, and the pulse laser cannon.

wait shit, really? I only did one chapter so far

I have a hacked PSTV and every game I've installed says, "This application cannot be used with this system. If this application is supported by PSTV systems, please update the application."
What do I need to do to fix this?

Whitelist patch. Install that.

Huh, it looks like Akiba's trip has anti piracy protection.
It kicks me out when ever I try to start it up.

Never mind, I'm dumb.
The sce_module trick fixed it.

Fucking fuck.

Nothing is. Thankfully the majority of the cancer is contained within the FF brand, which hasn't been worth playing since a decade or two ago, aside from apparently the MMO entries.

Atelier Firis PS Vita gameplay

The Princess is Money-Hungry second trailer

Super Robot Wars V Gets a Japanese Release Date and New Trailer

Is it possible to beat oreshika with the first generation?

Isn't the first generation just a tutorial?

If I haven't touched my Vita since hacking it in early September, would there be anything I need to do to get my shit up to date?

Are there currently any homebrew out that can stop the ps button from glowing all the time? It's really annoying at night

Quick question: can I pirate Muramasa DLC?

idk, but I can tell you that its fucking good

Considering Nicoblog has a dump of not just the game but also the DLC and update 1.06, I'd like to assume you can, but I might be wrong. Also, what said, the DLC is actually pretty enjoyable.

I can't wait to play this game in glorious engrish

Xenogears is mentioned by name in FF7.

I wish pic related was in english so I don't have to rely on a translation app to play it. Shit's fun but god damn is it slow when you gotta constantly translate everything

What app are you using?

Google Translate android app since I just need to take a picture of the screen and high light what I need translated or I can manually draw the symbols.

It works, but it's a slow process.

Could be wrong (admittedly both are still on my backlog) but how the fuck does that work? Final Fantasy VII was released in both Japan and the west before Xenogears was even released in Japan, right? Unless they were trying to promote Xenogears as an upcoming game, it just strikes me that there would be little reason to mention it in passing, or whatever.

Might add to that that I also assume that dumped DLC only works with a dumped copy of the game.

Cloud quotes one of the game's theme songs and bables "Xeno…gears" while he's got Mako retardation. In the US version he says "Xenogias"

Ah. Still seems weird to do a shoutout for a game that wasn't even out yet.

That's great news! Thanks for letting me know. I picked it up yesterday after having dropped it for a year, and for some reason it's super enjoyable compared to how I remembered it.

Again, see . Going off of what I've heard in regards to the way DLC interacts with the base games (at least when prior preorder/limited time only DLC has come up in discussion), unencrypted dumped DLC is not likely to work with a physical copy or legit download of the game. You'd likely need to download both a dump of the game and the DLC to use it, or dump the game yourself.

That's fine as long as I get to keep my saves.

DT2, at this rate I'm in finisher mode and have long-since gone full autist on 100% this game. Trying to complete the weapon's index is a pain in the ass, however, because the drop rate on the Bogomil monsters is outright unfair. Gear Castle was bad enough but it's crazy how much time it takes to invest in the high level mons to drop shit. Tiamat for example has my Joker's final unique. I've slaughtered at least 150 of the mofos and the only thing I got was my Magic Princess's unique final armor. Also fuck Marduk for dropping absolutely everything but another Aegis so I can finish this Lv 20 quest & give my two Papillons their armor.

I'm also having to amend something—originally I was lead to believe the final armors aren't really all that good. I would say now it depends entirely on your builds. The Ceremonial Tutu, for example, is rather friggin sweet for a fixed slot unique. I also happen to main my Magic Princess as a substitute Paladin which is excellent for her (Cover + Illusion + Magic Change = The King of Tanks/savior, bonus for Lv 8 Nurse & a maxed Heal).

There's three bosses left I can't beat consistently. One I haven't gotten to (endgame boss), next is Bishamonten Pegy (who can rape you easily with 3 Dark Blasts in a row—fixed dmg 1111 attack, debuff, AND painfully-fast recovery time. If you're not using a Dancer's maxed Maruzka, I feel for you), and of course Maid-Sensei second form. Jesus Christ her arsenals are entirely unfair as fuck and she decimates my support before I can get them in a position to attack. And that fucking satellite familiar is beastly. Sensei's so unfair. I'm going to miss her ;_;

DT2-2 (OF COURSE.wav)
Fate/Extella
Uppers

CE copy of Tagdimension Blanc & Nep vs Zombie Army is on the way. Broke & saving for shitty life things in the meantime.

POSSIBLE COROLLARY TO THIS*

If you're after the Aeon Cape but already have an Aegis, you may have to settle the quest before attempting to grind for another Aegis. Meaning, Settle the request & get the cape, then go fight Marduk for another Aegis Shield. Otherwise, she will not drop after the fight.

Last possibility is something I think I can ask here for those playing: Do you have more than 1 Aegis in your inventory? Could be a case where only one item is allowed, period. Which sucks, but is possible.

One more thing learned I didn't know about: You don't need to reset the Wandering Brigade like you do the Four Heavenly Devas. The Devas all have to be defeated for them to reappear. The Wandering Brigade are random boss battles on specific maps. It's possible to run into them repeatedly on one dungeon exploration (Used a monster spawn trap to farm Yoshitsune, beat her, walked to the exit and she jumped me again.)

I really liked my time with DT2, but I couldn't stomach the idea of the post game, not after the last dungeon with all those goddamn floors. So tedious. The rest of the game is sublime; it's still my favorite DRPG. Dunno how many other anons have bested the post game here. I think there was one other at least who talked about it in summer.

I know of a few others that have been digging into the postgame, & I've been regularly posting about it for a year at this point (tho I try to keep it sparse since we've seen what threads turn into when autism takes over). At this stage, I'd like to see about getting a FAQ done on the game—it's seriously good and challenging, even when you get to a point of steamrolling the postgame content (spoiler: You cannot actually steamroll all the enemies. Some can & will put even your Crowns on their asses).

I'm thinking on trying to do a guide, but the one area I'm not good on is the numbers game. It's the one thing the 2% at gamefaqs will bitch about (and the other 98% parrot agreement). Like, reliability-wise, I don't have a Joker as my primary DPS because the potential output is merely potential and not consistent. Not to mention a fuckton of lategame enemies have a tendency to block or have high defenses against long-range attacks. Perfect example: Danger Shoot does terrible damage versus Marduk, to a point you're better off utilizing Checkmate or Mad Zapper than Danger Shoot. A lot of trendy (even in Jap twitter/wiki) live & breathe by a Joker (usually Mio) or an offensive Magic Princess (usually Flora), but what's interesting is Japs or westerners, I've not seen anyone duplicate my damage outputs that I've tested.

My guide won't be numbers/percentage based because honestly the game isn't a pure math setup so you can and will get fucked over even doing your best. I'd like to write something that will encourage people to try out ideas, test shit, and see what sticks for them personally.

Incredibly satisfying to see gambles pay off. I hope she isn't dead in the sequel.

Well, these were the replies I expected from sonyfags.

I've never even posted in a Vita thread and that was an honest question, why do you insist on sucking cocks?

No one replied because your post sounded like bait.
Look at the recommendation list. Any amount of research would tell you that only Japan makes games for the Vita (with the exception of indie games you can find on PC). It's like going into a gun store and expecting to find medicine. If a game being too Japanese bothers you, then the Vita isn't for you.

Yes to both, there have been many vita piracy threads. But we usually don't talk about the piracy topics here and only focus on games and news. There's a reason why the 3DS piracy threads never talk about games or why there isn't a 3DS general. They have no games to talk about besides Monster Hunter and Animal Crossing. Vita threads have been civil since they mainly focus on games.

To give him the benefit of the doubt there, that Vita image people here borrow from halfchan is more of a "here's what's on the system" image than a "what's recommended" one, right?

I'd personally say that's true of any list… Only you yourself know which genres, tropes, stories, and in some cases developers you enjoy or don't. That said, I remember the list being fairly accurate, it's been a long time since I looked at the list myself since I know which types of games I'll enjoy or won't. A sports game could have the most glowing reviews of all time, but I still won't buy it, since sports games are, to me, a waste of time, unless they add a few wonky weird modes or change the formula up. The last one I remember doing that was a robot baseball game on the NES where you could and had to beat the fuck out of your opponents in some cases, which would take them out of the match or damage their parts I think. Blitz was sometimes fine too.

Really need to get back to playing my Vita/PSTV again. Definitely my most comfy system.

Yah, I mean, anything of the sort should be taken more as potentials to look into depending on what sort of genres one enjoys, than everything being must-plays. Still though, I've seen people rip into that halfchan Vita one before over including the likes of certain games being included, like Minecraft, hence the feeling that it's more like a quick look through the system's catalog than meant for outright recommendations. Thought of trying to start an 8/v/ specific Vita image, but there's some logistical issues to be worked out, namely trying to figure out what to do about rep images (since not every western, and even in some cases eastern, released Vita game gets an actual cover art due to digital only bullshit), release formats (which also have the issue that sometimes NTSC or PAL gets something physical while the other doesn't), import friendly and uncensored Asian English releases, whether there's warrant for a notes section on a per-game basis or just having a section at the bottom, VitaTV compatibility, and just trying to get people to have some amount of consensus on what's worth including or not.

If OP or the guy who usually makes the bread are still alive I hope they use pic related for next bread or a DT2-2 related img. t-thanks

Just use a game screenshot. They're easy enough to find and I'm sure some anons would be willing to provide them.

I wound up being unable to cancel my SAO Hollow Realization PS4 CE pre-order because apparently you have to do that more than a week in advance of the game shipping. I did it five-days prior. So now i'm flat broke, and praying the game isn't pre-patched, they still haven't sent my shipping confirmation though, and they charged my account yesterday.

correcta-mundo

Sure I suppose.
i'll actually be around to make the thread this time lol

shameless final bump to put the thread past the limit

This pic was also an option but maybe cropping the first page from the other is enough

OH, I've got that image of Melvy and the venus flytrap tentacle thing. I could just use that since it's lewd too.

I'll just do that then; crop the first page.

New Thread here: