The kikes are gassing US folks

CHEMTRAILS and TRANSHUMANISM

Been a minute since we've had a thread on this. Out here in LeftyFrisco we have another weekend of "spare the air" days in which we are not allowed to burn wood however the skies are filled with "planes" dumping CHEMTRAILS into the sky, fluffing out into cloudlike masses before descending to ground level having dissipated into a purplish mist, something I call the "purple fog monster".

Shills like geoengineering dot whatever want you to believe this is all about weather control. I strongly beg to differ. I say yes partly but the real threat here is BIOengineering via a condition known as MORGELLONS which comes from the chemtrail fibers we all inhale, thanks to DARPA and pathology labs.

Clifford Carnicom over at www.carnicominstitute.org is by my opinion the leading edge of research into this uncharted territory of unknown chemistry and nanotechnology, and the late Jan Smith's now-memoryholed "morgellons exposed" website documented much of the OG patient zero-type findings.
>web.archive.org/web/20150421092830/http://www.morgellonsexposed.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/patents/US7413145
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RBU-6000
archive.fo/OV57r
archive.fo/TTxCd
google.ca/patents/US6506148
bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_autor_reich.htm
archive.fo/AQkgC
archive.fo/TCes6
archive.fo/SOLAz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I honestly wouldn't be surprised

Can you explain what that fourth picture is?

Ruin billions of dollars of work with $15 in materials.

Chemtrails are bs. I don't know enough to speak for anything else you said but for chemtrails not to be whistleblown is impossible, the number of individuals involved would be in the tens of thousands at a minimum. Many planes do leave trails normally at a certain altitude, it's water vapor frozen into crystals. Is there some kind of weather manipulation? HAARP or some shit? I don't know, but chemtrails are bs, and I say this as someone that once believed in them.

How exactly do they avoid being hit by their own poison here? I don't see the point if they can't, which leads me to doubt it.

this does what exactly? can you explain to us how this works?

It's been going on since the 1950's. Now I am not defending OP. He sounds and smells like a fag until he gives a better explanation of how the fuck you make pictures and shapes using DNA or how the fuck you would spread such a thing all the way from (((saudie arabia))). But chemtrails/cloud seething is a real thing for both making the refraction of light in the atmosphere brighter i.e bluebeam and weather manipulation.

Those look good. I almost want to get some of those microwavable white house burgers but I’m white.

What is that orb on the top of that tower in pic related?

Chemtrails have been whistleblown dude just look it up. It’s just a matter of what you believe chemtrails are. There was an actual hearing on it, the government admitted it was doing it. It’s not really a matter of if because they are. It’s a matter of what fantastical bullshit you hear about first before hearing what’s actually in the “chem” part of the chemtrail. It’s not actually chemicals it’s other shit.

It's a weather radar, dumbass.

Crystals

I don't know or care what they're doing. I just know the fuckers stop sticking and filling the sky once there's enough orgonite in the region underneath.

The short answer is, it dissolves the chemtrails somehow. There's a lot of literature on how they work, but I'm not sure about any of it. All I know is they generate an energy field that can be seen by aura readers easily. Some kind of "life energy" called orgone. Orgonite supposedly pulls this energy out of the environment and purifies it.
I've had noticeable positive health effects from keeping them on me. More energy. Less affected by cold. I wish more people would work with these. There's some kind of really interesting concept that isn't being developed, and I don't have a whole lot of resources to pursue it far.

That's weird I saw one on the ground of a large facility. It piqued my interest because it looks exactly the same as the one in that pic. It's just it is on the ground which would be a weird place for a radar.

Chem trails make no sense what so ever, as any chemicals going into the air would be diluted through the air by time they reach the ground. But cloud seeding is a real thing that still goes on.
See

Have a bump. Been looking into the chemtrails for years. Smart dust, weather modification, HAARP, artificial intelligence (sky net), morgellons, dumbing down, complacency of the population. The trails surely have more than one purpose. Ever tried the "red wine test?" Go look that up on hooktube. Get some generic red wine, swish it around in your mouth for a few minutes and then spit it out onto an empty tray. Watch as the particles begin to move around. I've never tried it because I'm a pussy I guess and I hate wine so it's not convenient for me.

Why is the ground a weird place for a radar?

It could have just as easily been a satellite dish they wanted to protect from the elements or they didn't want its aim to be visible.

What are you testing for? Brownian motion?

Okay so this is complete pseudo science, you have absolutely no verifiable evidence and the one you have on you is providing a placebo effect.

Instead of spouting buzzwords, why don't you build one? That is, unless you're too incapable of working with tools to manage even that.

Is this organite stuff real? Or just designed to direct you to the sites where you can buy it.

this is an english-speaking board. please take your hebrew somewhere else

Surely any particulate matter you force into the atmosphere is going to scatter and accumulate on the ground though over time and be disturbed by the wind regularly so as to hang around in the lower atmosphere for us to breath in?

I just tried that wine swish thing. It's fake and gay. Nothing happened after swishing not red-wine around for like twenty second for me.

You can buy it, but it's pointless to do so when you probably have every required material in your home already. You can make between 100-200 with $15 of resin.

Oh I'm sorry were those words to big for your limited intellect to handle? Provide some actual evidence this does something or fuck off back to GodLikeProductions.

(same)
More about that, since you mentioned it. Some people selling orgone devices will claim that theirs are the only ones that work and charge $20 for a 10 cent unit. Ignore them. It's very hard to make one that doesn't work.

Just as I thought. Incapable of the most basic manual labor.

STOP TALKING LIKE A FUCKING NIGGER

What are your thoughts on the
Morgellons Disease?

Yeah because it has the healing properties of a door knob

Really dude? This is the best you can do? I have been 5 before, I know how this argument goes.

It's funny how man children swarm all over this pseudo science bullshit. All it takes is one crazy guy that gets themselves marginalized by refusing to substantiate their claims with peer review.
I know you think you are being smart, but to the rest of us you look like the tard eating his own shit in the sand box.

When I was a child planes left trails in the blue sky but they were gone in 3-5 minutes. I was at a different latitude than LA however.
This fucking bullshit though;
Is poisoning the well or outright schizophrenia.
Wouldn't surprise if I'm wrong of course.

OP

Seriously, why do people still believe in this chemtrail bullshit

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK.JPG

Dude, you could have made one in the time it took you to make that triggered post. You are so useless.

Do you have any idea what pic related is?

>(((wild west domains LLC)))
I really want to believe but website in photo is fake and gay by defintion of being a honeypot.

google.com/patents/US7413145

Some interesting things you might search for if you wish to dig deeper:

Black rain
Mud rain
jelly rain

You mean wiesbaden112.de, right? Cause David Dees is fucking awesome.

you can google that user, its not even special.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RBU-6000

>for (((soil stabilization)))
Archive you faggot archive.fo/OV57r . (((They))) aren't even subtle about (((their))) intent in the patent.

You have no idea how bad it is.

Oh thanks. I had no idea what it was. Archive archive.fo/TTxCd

He might be awesome but his website is a fucking botnet made by cianiggers. Stay the fuck away from it.

This guy knows what's up

You can find most of it through Startpage anyway.

Yes, yes I actually do. You, truly have no idea how bad it is.

Observed, unfortunately.

Been reading about it on sites like Rense for almost a decade if not more. I dont doubt something is up. It is real.

Then how does the disease work? How is it manufactured to make specific shapes in the body?

I'm pretty sure Rense published a correction on that, possibly also made by Dees.

Rense isn't always right or even sane, but his website is a wonderful resource.

GMO's and pest/herbicides need to be banned, full stop.

(epic quads!)
Now that's interesting, a reference to Tesla. Might this be the EMF weaponization you are referring such as
google.ca/patents/US6506148

Or are you referring to the directed beam weaponry and it's extensive testing on small towns in north America/Canada?

Or might you be referencing RADAR having placated what they learned through HAARP.

None of the above. Try >>>/fringe/101710

Its like a skin cancer and tumor. Your bodies outer skin layers produce these tendrils and ejects them out of the skin. Like threads.

they do it in canada too. try making orgonites and placing them in the lakes around your area if you want to do something about the gray haze chemtrails leave

Oh, it's one of those threads meant to make Holla Forums look crazy.
You are just adding to the amount of suffering you will receive.

double dubs checked.
its not a disease, its an AI-nano-parasitic infestation made of amyloid polymer fibers unseen before in any earthly chemistry that go systemic once ingested in the lungs. from there they self-replicate and manifest outwardly in what TV calls "plaque psoriasis" selling you Humera Enbrel and the like to treat the symptoms not the root of the condition
morgellons is bioengineering aka transhumanism and the mormons fund it yugely.

Way ahead of you.

How is it made? This starts explaining but sounds like bullshit without any facts to back it up.

God damned morgellon mormons

What is this?

godspeed, brother

how much better is a earthpipe compared to a normal orgonite? you put a quartz in the center or all the way down?
sage for doublepost

This picture is about McNuggets but this shit is on most food out there.

I've covered about 40 miles in every direction, but I feel like I should do a few more rounds because so few people are doing this work these days.

I made a crude one and it was the first thing that I saw actively clear a chemtrail sky. As I pointed it around, the sky went from dark gray to blue and stayed that way. Within seconds. The disadvantage is it's unidirectional and it can easily break out of the pipe if moved too much. Maybe scuff the inside area where it will be filled with resin to improve adherence.

if every user did it we could cover the entire continent

50 micrograms of LSD is an active dose. Surely spewing tons of some (((substance))) that is active at a comparable dosage couldn't do anything harmful, right goy?

Care to explain how this disease works and why this magical bullshit is not magical bullshit to absorb chemicals you have yet to give the names of?

I always suggest putting orgonites in lakes because i had a suspicion that someone was taking the ones i put in forests out. once i put them in a lake, and by chance i saw a police search dog with its trainer looking at the spot in the lake where i put it weeks after

fuck off, i didn't mention morgellons. if you think this is bullshit just leave

Care to explain how this works? Why does this device absorb anything? What exactly are these chemicals that it is supposed to absorb? Did you not see my previous posts? I am taking you seriously I just want to understand how it works.

look up wilhelm reich and his orgone devices

Give me links, spoon feed me. I'm lazy.

bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_autor_reich.htm
haven't read these for ages but it's where i got started

I am skeptical user archive.fo/AQkgC
Fucking botnet or does someone have his works in pdf form to post on 8ch?

I forgot to answer the other one. The instructions usually show the crystal being placed in the bottom, but I don't think the placement is critical as long as it's mostly oriented correctly. And even if you completely fuck it up it should still be fine. Just cover the bottom pipe hole with a good tape before filling. If it adheres well, it will stop the resin from spilling out.

I like to give them out to people just to increase the spread of their output.

And yes, it is always better if they are hidden. I suspect a few areas were renovated just to try and get rid of all the orgonite I planted.

reminder that well poisoning is a textbook judaic practice

it's clear you aren't interested in the information, just being a contrarian faggot

not even a grade school chemist are you? :)

Shit dude, this thread is taking me back to the Bush years and all its conspiracy "theories"

archive.fo/TCes6
So how exactly are tubes with metal and sap supposed to prevent a cycle of energy????

reich is the theory, orgonite is the application. the nazis called it vril. All i can tell you is hat if you believe in chemtrails, this is how you can combat it. if you think its bullshit, i don't care. I have other things to do than hold your hand through this

What do you think of the Crofts? A lot of what they say seems nutty, but if they've really laid tens of thousands of orgone generators as they've said, they're doing good work.

I don't believe any of this shit. You can prove chemtrails are happening. Go outside and watch them ffs. You can test the air for silver iodide and watch storms form faster. How the fuck does this work and how can you test it?
>finds archive.fo/SOLAz go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=62293IIS70Error=404,0,0x80070002,9600
Gee, I wonder (((who))) could be behind these posts?

The best solution to the contrail conspirators would be to just spin up a geoengineering program and give the conners something to talk about already. They're just jawing apes who haven't the faintest clue what the thing they're jawing about really implies. It's not psuedoscientific noise, it's psuedocultural noise.
The second best solution would be meteorological scholarships, but what makes that second best is how few would qualify.

You could have built one for yourself in this time.

You do realise you posted instructions here , you fake taiwanese homosexual lover of cock.

50micrograms of LSD is a bitch dose for manlets.

Possible purposes for chemtrails (there are probably many purposes, including some of these, and others):

Yeah, thanks for relinking them. Maybe someone with a little more initiative might see it.

>>>/x/

Well that would be the salt layer for this >>>/fringe/101710
Mind control is fake and gay. Extremely suggestive sounds or sites would be possible though. But forcing someone against their will would be impossible. Nano-tech is what OP is talking about and has no proof or explanation about what the fuck he is talking about or how it is possible. The only people coming to his defense are botnets and honeypots.
Yep that's one see and
No, unless OP is onto something there's nothing out there unless you want to discuss ZPO.
This is possible but it would mainly be in libtard areas/cities where chemtrails are not seen often or at all.
This would be testable in a drug test laberatory
Aliens are fake, gay, and a psyop from cianiggers. No.avi

wtf

What are you implying?

Even more proof that well poisoning is a textbook judaic practice.

While from TOR, your post still is underrated.

>Well that would be the salt layer for this >>>/fringe/101710
This is my thought as well, it may well be setting the stage for something Bluebeam-related.

Pilot here. Let me tell you all why OP and other chemtrailers are retarded.
Only reason i need: Cost-effectiveness. Airliners already actually have very slim margins. Airliner pilots aren't paid all that much (roughly 80k yearly), upkeep has to be kept down. Jet engines cant just have little nozzles in them spraying a chemical that isn't meant to combust into the main nozzle, it would make a residue and throw your turbines balance out of whack and induce more wear on the engine, meaning more likely for an engine to fail, meaning lots of people die, big media scandal, and lots of lost shekels. They can't have that. Instead, they found a much cheaper way to deliver chemicals to people: the water supply. Why the hell would the kikes go through allthe effort of disguising little nozzles to spray poison in every jet engine ever made when its far cheaper to just convince the goyim that flouride is good for them?

The trails that are left behind airplanes are condensation trails, they also form on wingtips during highly acrobatic maneuvers. It has to do with pressure and condensation, and the fact that water is the main byproduct of burning jet fuel. The very high pressure forces the water to condense instantly, and the water takes its time evaporating back into the atmosphere. Which is why you don't always see wingtip contrails; there has to be a certain amount of humidity in the air. (if you're wondering, the pressure that causes wingtip contrails to form is called a wingtip vortex, look it up)

Also, the kikes use jet fuel too. Bussiness jets use the same fuel commercial jets do. (for those wondering, it's unleaded very pure kerosene or naptha.)

It would be ridiculously cost-ineffective to do chemtrails as opposed to spiking the water supply.
And we know how the jews are with their shekels.

What fuel has exhaust where a single trail completely covers miles of sky over the course of several hours?

You realize they could be paid by whoever is running the chem program, right?
You're assuming there's only one possible mechanism for dispersing chemtrails.
You're assuming the only possible purpose of chemtrails is administering drugs on a large scale. That's not even the most likely purpose.

Your pasta doesn't even address the basic questions any above 100 IQ normie would have about the possibility of chemtrails. Was it written in 2001 or something? Might be time for an update fellow Holla Forums user.

Here, I did this with your graphic.

Jet fuel, i just explained it.

As for the size and duration of the trails, name a turbofan engine and i could tell you from fuel burn efficiency and fuel flow numbers alone.

My point with cost-effectiveness is that the kikes running the chem program decided that it was *far* cheaper to put the chemicals in the water, instead of fitting it on airplanes. Chemtrails are a kike trick meant to get the gullible off the real trail.

Even if that's the case, I'd still like to know why orgone generators had such a visible effect on the trail. The shit in water is pretty well documented too. I'd like to know if they implemented that idea of poisoning the water supply with lithium anywhere, yet.

What other reason could you idiots think chemtrails are for? weather manipulation? I can't think of anything other than those two.

Weather manipulation is also bullshit. It's a temporary measure, any clouds made will disperse within a few hours. Its also absurdly expensive. the silver iodide someone posted above costs 1200-1300/kilo.

Remember: you're dealing with kikes.

How do they profit from chemtrails, especially given the ludicrous costs?

You should at least pretend to read threads before you drop your 2001 pasta, CIA nigger.

I didn't. i saw a thread full of retards in the catalog and decided to hop in and tell you you're wrong

They shouldn't have assigned you here. Report and filter all CIA niggers.

All I know for sure is I'm damn glad the orgonite works, because those dark gray skies in the afternoon were really pissing me off.

My only issue is: after the sky looks like OP, why don't the water based contrails dissipate back into a clear sky? They all just kind of "blanket" in to a greyish-silver layer for the remainder of the day. It's probably just confirmation bias for me, being a /x/fag and all but it looks unhealthy.

3 main reasons that contrails stay put longer than before:

1: modern aircraft fly at much higher altitude than in the 70's and 80's. At 30k ft and above, he air is always cold enough for ice to form. Most contrails aren't droplets, its ice particles, which won't evaporate, but stick together, gain weight and fall down to lower parts of the atmosphere.
2: Weather at that altitude is the primary thing determining how long a contrail stays, not the engine or plane. Speed/power also affect it, but most commercial planes cruise at about 300 knots.
3: modern engines are ridiculously more efficient and operate at a much higher internal pressure. this means more of the fuel is burned into water, and it disperses into a wider area, leading to longer lasting, more visible contrails.

both sides of this argument need to supply pressure and temperature data to prove that whatever chemical (exhaust,water vapor, deadly poison etc) would or would not normally exist.

for example water exists as a solid liquid or gas at different temperatures and pressures. it can be made to boil or freeze by changing temperature and/or pressure.

it would also be nice if we had relative humidity/dew point data to go along with that.

Jan Smith died? I remember her. Sweet old lady who was always sick ja? I've been thinking of these cunttrails again as it's been pretty bad lately. Wondering if there's been any new developments. A couple of years ago I saw video of a guy in a little plan who flew after one of these big fuckers and show them releasing the shit. Another thing was photos of the inside of one of the plans with all the drums inside where you'd expect seats.

NO, the patents you can find are from the 50's. Being used, 97/98. Shit is global so it's not the fucking weather. Same shit in all places at the sametime? Also the spraying has largely moved to the night time the more people like OP have sprouted up. As for the guy saying it's not possible to be something bad because of the number of people involved, you sir are in the wrong place.

Not the same shit, SHILL. We know about making it rain. This doesn't do that. Day after day in the fucking middle of nowhere and no rain. Everyday else they want rain? Is Shlomo's master plan to cause a flood from endless rain? haha gtfo.

Everyday, all day, militaries around the world in coordination are spending tens of billions and no one says anything and you think it's nothing? No wonder jews have you bend over grabbing your ankles. I've seen parliaments where some decent politicians have trid to find out about it and NOTHING. This is some UN type shit. One theory that has some appeal, is that it's cover to hide things going on in the sky. Yeah, that's /x tier but it's still better than fucking rain. That's just statist faggotry.

Either way, accepting of this is bitch shit. I bet if we kill all the JEWS that it stops.

This triggered me as well

(checked)
Fixed that for you
Godspeed Terry
sage for offtopic

what is the range of this? is it stronger the closer you are to it? how much does size matter?

LEAVE NOW YOU GLOWINTHEDARK CIANIGGERS

that is a NEXRAD turret, the same that sits atop the floating SBX-1 and is a directional form of HAARP only many times more powerful. shills call it "weather radar

you do not deserve these digits, please return

no you are gay, you forgot to spit it into a pteri dish and let it sit for several days gas yourself

checked, and thats MISTER nigger to you faggot

research "fake planes"

i believe thats what NEXRAD looks like underneath the protective bubble exterior

rense is a spousebeating narcissist who kicks people off his network, including me, for disgreeing with him he recently kicked off Jim Fetzer for his evidence that Vegas was a hoax

return those digits, cianiggers

still learning, though microscopic logos from DARPA and NASA have been shown etched into the fibers along with initials of their creators using electron microscopy

checkd and kekd

bump

bumps arent working
oh look this thread is being intentionally slid
FUCKING KIKE MODS

bump

checked and bump in spirit

Im gunna need a single link or proof my dude

>>>/new/

FUCK YOU KIKEMODS AND YOUR KIKEFUCKED BUMPLOCKED KIKERY

sure thing. get yourself a lupe, the kind used by jewlers.
look at your own skin in the sunlight and booyah.
you can find the same by dragging a brand new clean hairbrush through your hair and observing the same.
100% repeatable results in the field. every, single, time.

got myself an orgonite starter set and added a wilhelm reich book to my reading list. get fucked cianiggers itt and fag mods

It's been a while, but I think the Crofts claimed 1/4 mile for a 3 ounce device. It seems like they're only relatively stronger when I have them on my person. I'm not sure about size, but I tend to favor smaller devices because I can make more of them.

Good to hear! But it is way cheaper to build your own. Reich's documentation is very good but he has some strange ideas about what he calls fascism.

The info is alright, the hosting… Well user did ask for spoon feeding, and other user just replied with an easy searched link. So you are half right but also in the half cocked ananysis, you are acting the red herring shill.

In essence. Piezo electric effect plus Casmir effect to be more precise but yes, crystals.

you need real crystals with native metal on them

this acrylic shit is for demons

I gotta get some clear resin.