Toll Paid

Toll Paid: Houston Police say Black Man Murdered, Dumped Body of White Girlfriend in Creek

thegoldwater.com/news/13671-Toll-Paid-Houston-Police-say-Black-Man-Murdered-Dumped-Body-of-White-Girlfriend-in-Creek

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/1D4EL
m.facebook.com/nikki.mamo?lst=100001156223242:100003134703465:1512839908
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Le 56% face strikes again

Partially good, but did the kid survive? If so, that's still an issue. I pity the kid, he didn't choose to be born that way, however the half-breeds have a better chance of being accepted as normal even if they aren't.

That nose, lul. Even funnier than that, the monglet. Goddamn, she did indeed pay the toll, dumb bitch, that dude just looks like a criminal tbh. (Not just cuz he's a nigger tho.)

Oh, he'll likely end up here (or its future equivalent), if he doesn't become Supreme Gentleman 2: The Evening Knight. Damn shame he had to learn to never relax in such a manner. That should always be a vicarious lesson.

archive.is/1D4EL

m.facebook.com/nikki.mamo?lst=100001156223242:100003134703465:1512839908

Her Faceberg. Not sure if anyone here would welcome this kid ^_^

I want Jims ladyboys to show tits and stop posting

Kill yourself faggot I'm White and you're a homosexual

Nah she's Italian or something. Check her Faceberg. Family is not juden.

bless your heart

checked

==AND=
N
O
T
H
I
N
G

O
F

V
A
L
U
E

W
A
S

L
O
S
T

darn

JUST

This is such a tragedy

29? That nig doesn't look a year under 40. They sure do age fast. On another note, the whole incident started over the wild beast trying to muh-dick another woman. This is not shocking at all. The "white" girl appears to have a nice rack, and that is probably what attracted the wild animal. What can we do about this?

checked

I don't think so Tim.

Well I pity the kid, he realized too young that niggers are dangerous and are responsible for taking the life of his mother, on the other hand, he will realize that it's also his mother's fault for being around with nogs. Not his fault being born halfrican, he didn't have a choice.

Yea, okay more like white hispanic.

kike meme

HA SHE'S A SLAV DATING A SLAVE!

lol, the kid is funny, if niggers were not animals I might have even like him but oh well.. we are at war, I'm glad the coal burner is dead.

Mamo ain't White. Last pic has me smiling along with the corpses though. Ooooooh no, the kid wasn't kill as well? You gotta get them all. Better luck nice time, Tyrone. Anyway, sounds like the coal burner shit that one out with another nigger so this was overdue.

what a fucking rat-face.

half a nigger is still a nigger and niggers need to be wiped out for the sake of humanity

The one time that it is most important to make a clean getaway, leaving as little evidence behind as possible, this ape gets his vehicle stuck. After calling for assistance with the vehicle, the ape neglects to hide the corpse further from the very person he called for a ride.

Although we have the statistics, someone with the skills should probably work on compiling an infographic with the sheer volume of coalburners murdered by their pet nigger. Could even include cases like this where victim is questionably white to turn other ethnicities against niggers (East Asians, South East Asians, kikes, spics).

I've seen this face before.

Toll Status:
Paid [x]
Not Paid [ ]

USA USA USA

Burn the coal,
Make a troll,
Pay the toll.

trump only gives shoutouts to blacks that idolize whites/anime. I support him in this. (they still have to go back)

I can tell that's an obvious jewess. I'm happy she's dead now. Please stop calling them White. It makes you look like a kike.

sounds like she was trying to kill her unfaithful nog boyfriend. so he killed her in self defense or by "accident". meh

… the dad does kinda look tiny bit like a black version of Earl Sinclair. (Earl actually looks more human)

Looks Hispanic to me. I swear to god, if this passes as white in Burgerland now…

You realize that southern Europeans have dark features and are white too right? This coalburner could be Spanish or Italian. Or she could be part spic.

Hi, nigger.