The Daisy amiibo looks horrible

The Daisy amiibo looks horrible

Because Daisy is worst princess.

And?

You know what you've done.

Why did they have to fuck it up so badly?!
Peach's amiibo looks good but Daisy's looks like shit

Can I put it up my ass though?

Most of them look like shit so the odds aren't in favor of quality.
I'm more concerned with the implication you're an amiibo apologist.

All of this has happened before. All of this will happen again.

You can put anything up your ass

Amiibos are fun to use. What's wrong if I want to show support for my favorite characters?

You touch the gamepad with the toy. What the fuck is fun about that?

How the fuck do you go down this line of thought? How does buying a shitty figurine from a shitty company support a character?

you'd need a ridley amiibo to satisfy your asshole

They all do, McDonald's toys have higher production quality.

I think you better leave

Huh? The quality is on par with the peach one, almost the same thing.

>he buys overpriced shit not because he genuinely wants them, but because he believes he's "supporting his favorite fictional characters"
Kill yourself

It looks fine.

I want to be able to stare at my favorite character in the eyes. I already have my plushies of them.

They probably keep track of how many sells the amiibos get and Nintendo decides what to do with them. Like I want to support the Bayonetta amiibo for instance so she might get more DLC

Daisy's face is too long and Peach's face is just fine and round enough. That's a big problem

Some of us have kids, amiibos are as good as any other toy (even though they're physical dlc).

You're fucking delusional on so many levels.

Ok tell me how Nintendo won't track the sales of amiibos

This is nothing new, Daisy always looks shit in anything that's not 2D.
It's not like it matters what the amiibo looks like, only an idiot would buy it either way.

You can put anything up your ass if you are brave enough user.

Aren't there cheaper action figures you could get them? Ones they can articulate and such?

You need therapy.

Apologist. They made a GREAT daisy render in AGES and you're telling me they couldn't replicate that face to the amiibo???

At least pretend to have taste.

There's nothing wrong with enjoying fictional characters. For example I commissioned a Midna plushie some years ago and I enjoy keeping her on my desk.

What?

I'm 100% sure they're not tracking individual sales because that would be pointless. Even if they did they're not going to fucking base any DLC decisions on those sales. On top of that how the fuck would buying a Bayonetta amiibo affect Bayonetta DLC which is a franchise made by Platinum that has no direct connection to nintendo apart from having a game on their platform. If NONE of these points mattered the amount of people basing their amiibo buying decisions on "supporting a character" is so small there is literally no fucking point to base any business decision on those sales.

If you actually want to "support" a fictional character buy a good looking figurine of it or email the devs that you like their game. If you want to buy shitty mcdonalds happy meal toys then do it but don't expect to get anything of value or pretend you're doing it for some higher cause.

Kill yourself.

NCL is incredibly hard to contact and I'm not sure if they even accept English emails

Post the Midna, faggot.

It's something like this

These faggots can't tell THICCC from pig disgusting

Anyone has that webm of daisy shaking a boob in MK8? i collect her stuff you know, but i somehow lost that one

What size? Are there any holes? Asking to check if you are a degenerate.

Do you talk to it? Do you stroke it and caress it?

No

No

Of course. And why not play shitty shovelware since it's cheaper, too.

Thats why I prefer amiibos

God you're stupid. If you seriously think your kids like static figurines more than action figures you're a bad parent and I feel sorry for you kids.

M-maybe she belonged in another series…

The only good amiibo was the chibo robo one.

HOLY DICKS, WHAT A SCOOP! I GOTTA CALL KOTACO!

It looks fine, you retard. Compared to Marth, at least.

Both of those are stiff and lifeless. I guess that's one way to keep perverts from looking up their skirts though.

It should, it looks like Daisy.

I'm not loving that pose she has. She looks like she's nagging or bitching at you.

>user, when was the last time you ever hotglued me? 3 years. Three fucking years user. Its been three fucking years since you glued me. What's the matter, am I not attractive enough for you? Does my pretty face not get your "juices flowing" anymore? Have you run out of gas down there or something? I bet it's that "Rei" slut. I keep seeing you move her around your shelf. Or maybe it's that Lucina skank. I found your 50 gigabits of Lucina pictures in your "Waifu Wednesday" folder. Is she your "waifu" now, you son of a bitch? Have you been crawling for Lucina amiibos in Gamestops and Targets like the pitiful fucking manchild you are? Fucking christ user. What am I going to do with you?

When are the Sonichu amiibos going to be back in stock?

Shut the fuck up

Lol ur idit

Actually I'm pretty sure nintendo released a list of the most popular amiibo from sales by region.
But even then are you really so stupid to think that a company wouldn't track how much product its selling?

As a /toy/fag not only is this false but it's a stupid fucking meme that keeps getting regurgitated every amiibo thread. You can have whatever other problems over amiibos you may want, but knock if off with this "Micky Ds totally has better toy quality guize" garbage.

Like fucking clockwork. Are you the same faggot who keeps popping up in the Splatoon thread? Do you ever get tired giving so much of your life, time, and money to Nintendo?

I encourage anyone interested in amiibofag apologism to give the larger image a read. It's a long one, but the mental gymnastics and general faggotry on display are worth your time.

goddammit Holla Forums i attached two images, not three

Are there any amiibos of the baby princesses? Are there any hotglue videos/images of them?

Eh, amiibos are fine. If nothing else they're little collectible statues figurines that are rather inexpensive.
The plus is that they actually do stuff with your video games if you're into that shit too.

You guys just lose your shit over the silliest shit.

Would you have preferred I had left my posts out so the cap had less context?

HW was the admin when those caps were taken.

How is disc-locked content with a fucking paywall fine?

When it's not at all necessary to play the game from start to finish unimpeded, the only game I can think of where amiibos are 100% necessary is stupid shlock totally designed around amiibos in the first place like that awful Amiibo Festival. Everything else is little extras like Smash's trainable CPU fighters or Planet Robobot's tap-for-a-freebie-power.

HW hasn't been admin since like early 2016.

Was around summer or so that he actually stepped down, before that was just radio silence on absolutely everything since he didn't care anymore.

Almost all Amiibos look like garbage. This is not new.

I actually would have preferred if you didn't screencap anything. Screencapping your own posts is disingenuous, it only shows you think your opinion is so great and nothing else. That's something redditfags do.

That's a autistic MS paint-tier edit there m8

he clearly included posts other than his own :D

I fucking hate you because you guys made this shit into a meme and there is no actually decent fucking material of Daisy farting or shitting goddammit

wew
lad

You can't help the things you are into, user

Though I guess at least I'm not a pedo

Sure, just like how people are "born gay"

I'd rather all that shit be in the fucking game instead of locked behind shitty figures. It wasn't too long ago that a game would have little extras like that for you to discover as easter eggs, not for you to buy. At the absolute minimum, you have to admit that if they want to sell stuff like that as DLC, then it would be cheaper if you didn't have to cover the cost of the plastic.

How the fuck is it disingenuous to show both sides of an argument, including a bunch of people who aren't me? Even if you can't handle that cap, the other cap I showed clearly doesn't have any of my posts.

did someone hotglue this thing but forget to clean it off? I've seen pictures

its your money, whatever.

The whole point of the venture is you get a figurine out of the deal along with the scrap of DLC.

I think they look nice

Daisy a cute.

Daisy looks horrible

they put quite a pair of tits on rosalina

Daisy is horribly cute

She looks pretty thick.

it's called a dress, user

Hmm.

You didn’t answer the size question, faggot. Is it life size?

is your dick life size?

The Daisy amiibo came out in Japan today. I checked Japanese twitter and and a Rosalina fan was saying Daisy looks as pretty as Rosalina. Well I'll be the judge of that

yes nice buttplugs indeed

Yeah, all those sold Samus amiibo sure showed support for the Metroid franchise.

Well she does look quite nice

howcome their tits are bigger here than in the op?

Why are you looking at their tits?

i dont know man

Looks pretty alright quality in person. Daisy still da bes. >MAC

Why would anyone prefer slutty Peach or Rosalina over pure Daisy?

Daisy's only pure because nobody wants her.

Beats me.

i like rosalina because shes big, i could probably sleep between her breasts like the fairy in the sorceress pic

FTFY

Shovel knight amiibo is just a paperweight

It's a mexican bootleg, they made one with Wario.

She's a fat fuck

Fuck off and kill yourself.

They say I'm the mentally ill one. I'm not telling people to kill themselves because of stupid Mario waifu wars, wow.

Go away you autist

Why do people who participate in mario waifu wars, particularly the ones who hate daisy and rosalina, always seem very autistic and mentally retarded?

that works too. thank god im not a waifufag i just like characters

You might not be a waifufag user, but you are still a massive fag.

Just suck his dick already, you queer.

nothings' more faggier and mentally ill than getting mad over a fictional character to the point of having distorted perception of them and threatening others to kill themselves if they like them

i may be a faggot in some minor ways but i will NEVER get to that level

She thicc

Cool picture, did you request that?

Some people can't handle best girl.

They will probably make up for pretty good reaction images

Shiggy diggy.
But really, a physical cart probably costs less than it does on the e-shop, and doesn't require you to give money to current year Nintendo.

Because you clearly are.

post farts pls

No you are. You sound very disturbing to be honest phambam

in the draw thread

You really need to fuck off, Daisyfag.

You really need to check IDs before you hit "new reply", autismofag

I know I wasn't replying to you. It's the fact you actually criticized someone for telling faggots to kill themselves.

Nigga, that was you.

SAD

Stop spewing bullshit.

You're shit at this.

Are you a retarded nigger or just genuinely damaged?

By the way, you're fucking awful at wording yourself. Just stop talking since none of the things you say make any sense you fuckin' weirdo.

After this thread I want to put my dick in Daisy

would you

Why is Lime such a faggot?

Because it's about a fucking toy.

Now this thread is going places.
Look at these sluts.

OP may be a faggot, but this thread is not breaking any rules.

How does it feel having a life such vacant and empty you have to resort to being vitriolic to strangers over the internet about fictional characters?

Even if I was trying to fit in which I'm not, at least there was an attempt because we all know you stick out like a sore thumb everywhere you go. No one will respect you , love you , or care about you. How does it feel?

They're all shit, including your furry kid :^)