Conservative Students Kicked Out Of College Coffee Shop

Their American flag hats violated campus safe space policy as it advocates of Fascism and Nazism.

>Fordham University, (((Bronx, NY)))

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/kristal.victoria.5
archive.is/8IVwH
youtube.com/user/suupkristal
plus.google.com/107314946779251700438
twitter.com/suupkristal(404)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There are no more aeguments.

News report

He needs to lawyer up and sue. Slightly off topic, but does anyone have any experience with bodycams? I bet this could be replicated at any coffeeshop.

I'm pretty sure New York is as American as Guatemala, the Congo, or Tel Aviv.

I hope they sue.

Ebola for New York when?

In a coffee shop full of leftyfags you could probably go unnoticed while discretely recording with a cellphone. Even if you filmed openly, these cunts are so certain they have the moral high ground that they don't tend to hold back because of cameras.

If they got thrown out for wearing hats sporting their country's flag, what would shitlibs try to pull for wearing MAGA hats.

I can tell why it's called fordham. It's been invaded by a sea of pigs you'd need to ford your way to class.

DOXXXX NAO!!

The left are extremely anti-American. Their goal the entire time was to uproot American values and replace it with Marxism.

i dont give a fuck about these "democrats are the real racists" civnat cucks. especially the faggot in suspenders who put on his zogmerica tie to signal how patriotic he is.

(checked)

Based user.

Webm^^ for people reading responses to OP

BASED

yum yum sauce on that Asian cutie

this is what the french did to them.

Salvador Antich, the character executed in your video, was a Spanish Catalonian Anarchist, and, I believe, the last state execution to take place under the Franco regime.

Just some clarification.

checked
damn, minutes go by faster in asian brains i guess. what a fucking cunt, man. i hope she gets raped by a pack of niggers.

Sauce on song?

The lion

I'll just leave this here:

Rodrigue's Coffee House Info

441 East Fordham Rd
Bronx, New York 10458

(718) 817-1000

twitter.com/rodriguescoffee

That's the name of the video the song is from. I was wondering if there was an original track.

Piling up the doxx
Gook's name is Kristal Victoria, found her on the goybook page

Can you confirm the fb account for me?
facebook.com/kristal.victoria.5 - archive.is/8IVwH

the final chegging

(checked)
Sorry, I don't have a goybook account. I just saw it on the coffee shop's page. She's got pictures all over that sumbitch. Fucking gook thinks it is smart.

Holy shit look at the tip of that fucking straw. Disgusting.

It looks like her tbh.

>youtube.com/user/suupkristal
>plus.google.com/107314946779251700438
twitter.com/suupkristal(404)

based

Obviously I can't just walk around with a gopro mounted to my body. Does Holla Forums have any ideas on how to conceal a body cam?

It's not that hard… $40 and you're in there. Maybe $60-70 if you don't already have a Trump hat.

CHECKED

filthy who-ers my man

meant for

I could not find anything else on Kristal Victoria. no email or other social media accounts. no phone numbers address or anything. Kristal could be a nickname?

A pen camera could work too.

Muisc is drowning out steph's audio
plz fix

kek

Didn't even look at the date. Makes sense now.

Both of those names are probably made up. It doesn't sound very gookish IMO. Her real name is probably Duc Phan or some dumb shit.

She had a following in facebook so people should know her by that name. Half white with surname Victoria.

I bought one a while ago, and they're way bigger than a normal pen, and look pretty obvious. Shitty chink build quality, too. Maybe they've improved since, but aside from video resolution I doubt it.

Fits.
Man, do I hate gooks as much as niggers nowadays.

What a noisy fucking gook.

Fucking cunt.

So some fags go into a Christian bakery and get denied service because of the owners beliefs, the lefties go crazy. Then some Conservatives go into a lefty a coffee shop with an American flag hat, actually get service, then get kicked out because it upsets the owners beliefs.

I wish the outrage was the same.

actually you can.

but if you don't want to, just google "camera hat".

This. America is the country that won WW2 for the Jews, funded the destruction of Rhodesia and South Africa, and which pushed "diversity" on the world. America is a shithole and anyone who is proud of America is clearly a fucking idiot.

I'm not so sure "the lefties" cared much. It might have been just a couple fags, a couple lawyers and someone with a bunch of money.

Unbelievably cheap bodycams and many spy cams are available from the wish app go check it out bruv

Its true enough that the biggest 'diversity' and the cult of multiculturalism pusher is the United States.

It doesn't try to improve the world, just get every nation towards their level by trying to make every nation 'culturally diverse' so every nation is stuck with multilcultural problems and in the future (and present) conflict between different groups.

On one hand they're a bunch of Jew-loving capitalists MAGA-tards, on the other hand they're provoking marxists.

Good useful idiots. The guy in the tv clip handles himself very professionally.

wtf

Lots of Asians born in the US are given Asian names. Not really unheard of.

Meant Western names.

user, he's not talking about the whites of America as a whole as being the ones responsible. He's talking about the ZOG/J(ew)SA apparatus that implements the kike agenda across the globe.
Patriotism is an extension of that. It's rooting for the "team." All of those American flags/redwhiteblue shit is no different than cheering on a sports team. Do people really choose their sports team based on the players and how they play? No, it's because they were born into it— the same way the patriot-types are born into it. If you can't distinguish civic nationalism from ethnic nationalism then you need to spend more time lurking here. the user you're responding to doesn't seem like he's trying to be divisive, either. What does it really mean to be an "American?" Hell, what does it mean to be a "German" or a "Swede" nowadays?

Absolutely golden

Here's a plan. How about Holla Forums hauls in a wheelchair bound person, preferably quadriplegic and give him a patrotic baseball cap and shirt to boot.
What would libshits do in that scenario? Discriminating disabled is illegal and is considered as a hate crime.

so….hotwheels?

Make Palestine Great Again with SPQR Roman flag hats.

Do you think they'd upset (((people)))?

Any disabled person who would be in it for the lulz. I am disabled myself and I've used this situation to my own advantage and amusement. When you're dealing with a person who can't move on their own, you can't do shit to them or ask them to leave. If I lived in states I would do this for the lulz on daily basis, I envy US anons for that.

Besides Crippleking is dead

Chinese students pick American names to use because they don’t think we can pronounce their weird ass language.

Better PR people than the average Holla Forums user I'd bet. I think I'd just start screaching REEEEE REEEEE REEEEE in her face.

Checked.

>three minutes

Aww. Someone is mad:)
Our bill of rights still makes us better than the rest of the world.
Stay salty

Who gives a shit?
Fuck conservatives.

Posters like you are what enables D&C shills. There are several white countries that got used as jew puppets. Trying to lay the blame on people from those countries does nothing to help. They are not themselves traitors.

Stop being a simpleton and read between the lines.

Guy being interviewed looks like mystery meat, 3/4 white + 1/4 spic?

The United States is a farce. You're thinking of the International Jew.

to the boss of this nigger, deny him the shekels since his shill work is subpar trash.

I fucking hate liberals. every day, I hate them more and more.

Symptoms of cannabis intoxication include delusional thinking and altered perception of time.

The Chinese funded the rebels in Rhodesia.