Pol is a board of peace and love

Just wanted you guys to know that someone out there loves you. Your parents love you, they are proud of you, and they should be. Go give them a hug this christmas. Peace guys.

Thanks, man. That girl has nice legs btw. Gas the kikes!

merry christmas for you user

Eat shit, shill. Parents are dead.

You lost me at "they are proud of you" but merry Christmas anyway user.

follow their example you fucking faggot.

Sorry man. Plenty of people out there who care about ya tho. Dont forget that

You too user thx

Cry more, kike.

There aren’t. We don’t need motivation threads; we need fewer spam threads.

Merry Christmas user.

But you're still a faggot.

Merry Chrimbo, fagbags.
Here's hoping for a white christmas.

You couldn't be any further from the truth.

Merry Christmas to you as well. And a merry Christmas to all the other anons.

Are you deliberately trying to bait Asses? There's no way the voices will let him resist a thread like this.

Nice legs, OP.

Thanks, man. I hope you're not too suicidal because of the fact that we have Trump 2020, you are definitely going back to Israel.

does this mean I should try to fuck that girl even though she has a guy?

Suicide because they produced you? At least they had honour.

Of course people love us OP, we AWESOME. Christmas is pagan, Sun worshipping degeneracy that today means enriching the jew merchant. But yeah, have a good one. I'll probably be spending it in prison for committing a, 'hate crime' but it's totally going to be worth it.

Thank you kind user. Today is also my 25th birthday, so it was great hearing that today. merry Christmas to you too.

Happy B-day user, I love having like minded guys and girls like you here. Marry Christmas and Hiel Hitler

>you had children hopefully white
Chin up, user, that's something. So long as you raise them right.

this

shill them with kindness

Implying children, those of which whom are raised right, aren't a magnificent accomplishment.

Do not sell yourself short user, you are one of the few

Jesus loves you too!

so does your boss

Having children is the only purpose of mankind. Everything else is fluff we build around that goal. You already won the game.

Reminder God loves you.

You already fucked up, you incredible moron.

That's how the apes, the niggers think. We were born to expand as far as we can into the cosmos. We can't start interplanetary conquest until the jew is routed.