IQ is 'bullshit'

(note: i also posted this on 4chan)
Like any measurement, book, language, art piece or academic disciple, it had an origin and originator. Someone thought of it and then the thing became popularized and accepted.

IQ Comes from William Stern. A German-Jew Psychology PHD who was literally kicked out of Germany by Hitlers regime at that time.

think of that: creator of IQ, jewish, kicked out by hitler…

So, IQ was started by a Jew. We simply accept this as a measurement of intelligence without thinking about how to measure intelligence ourselves.

I personally think Intelligence ahould be measured by how much land, resources, territory and people you control. This has a real-world application and real world measurement. It is not based on "im proud cuz muh bigIQ. Im sad cuz muh lil IQ." It is, I may be fucking dumb and ugly but I control thousands of acres of land and trillions of dollars…

Intelligence is Setting your intentions (ie. empower whites to control their own land and country) and waking up every day figuring out ways to do that. Add 1 step: include THOUSANDS of tribe/family members waking up with the same intentions everyday.

Thats why peopl think jews are smart. It doesnt work that way

FUCK IQ, GET LAND YOU DUMB BASTARDS

fuck YOU, op.

wew

IQ is processing power. If you're running the wrong programs in your brain (running on leftism), it doesn't matter if you have 200+ IQ, fair-headed, blue-eyed swedish. You're more useless than a nigger with 70+ IQ that hates lefties and realized that leftism is cancer from USA.

A fucking thread died for this, but at least OP has good self-reflection, also sage.

Why keep whore images?

Spoiler your degeneracy, faggot.

IQ is not wholly bullshit. If it were, it wouldn't run counter to the kike equality narrative in so many ways (whites >>> niggers, men massively overrepresented at the highest levels).
IQ is, however, subtly adjusted in pro-narrative ways. The most obvious way is that the tests are designed so that men and women have approximately equal averages, which has far-reaching effects in other areas (it causes tests to overvalue "verbal IQ", which causes them to overstate Jewish intelligence).

t. brainlet
/thread

You sound like a liberal cuckchan shill, you're retarded.

Explain the correlation between niggers, asocial behavior, mental illness, bad performance at school and an sub-80 IQ then.

My position is pro territorial tribe-think
and counter IQ discussion.

Talking about IQ, making racial IQ comparisons and connecting Identity to IQ is STUPID when….

when thinking about forming white tribes that insist on controlling territory is SMART.

Idenity with being a land-owning tribal people, not IQ comparing cucks

Fuck off Traut & Ree.

More like race savior. When our race organizes itself to control territory it will survive and conquer

To be TERRITORIAL is to have the HIGHEST IQ
Racial IQ differences demonstrates the reality of race but you already knew that, race denier.

this is a low-iq bait thread. sage in all fields.

wow. someone's unhappy about their tiny IQ.

THE TERM IQ COMES FROM STERN, NOT THE CONCEPT, NOR THE TESTING METRIC< YOU LOW-IQ BASTARD

That's not how go works, you weeb faggot

No its not moron

the average Holla Forumsack has a higher IQ than the average ashkenazi so what? why not beat them at their own game.

This thread emphasives WHITES MUST BE TERRITORIAL

Racially Territorial (gov, mil, gold, etc)

Other posts are shills but we knew that

So that orc-like nigger Mugabe was a genius by your standards. Do you even think?

how is iq defined if you're a math whiz but write and spell like a retard?

that pic is worth it tho