MTG e-celeb banned due to tweets

Some wannabe e-celeb was banned for life from Magic: The Gathering events and the online game for tweeting fairly benign stuff (video related). This sets a precedent for game companies to control the lives of people and penalizing them for thought crimes and (((hate speech))) by taking their toys away.
Some of his crimes included sharing Pepe-memes.

I don't care about MTG or hadn't heard about this e-celeb before, but it's yet another example of libtards using censorship to punish people for expressing their opinions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zy39lvqEx54
youtube.com/watch?v=_t0mB7pTyWU
change.org/p/hasbro-wizards-of-the-coast-must-reinstate-travis-woo-jeremy-hambly
change.org/p/wizards-of-the-coast-thank-wizards-and-dci-for-banning-jeremy-hambly-lt-3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mtg was a cia ran psyop during the 90s to get future meme wizards into groups , to be studied and subverted
Every solitary lady mtg player I knew or know is a bluepilled ZOG kike loving mormon now
Mtg is bad kids mkay
That being said Pepe memes are funny as fuck and no white man should be barred from anywhere

Tfw it's early still
LAD

MTG is a retelling of Semitic history

Cool. Hope you're next for starting a thread about it

Wait, you're a torkike. You probably already are banned. Never mind.

This has fuck all to do with liberal cunts. This is about corporations having the ability to revoke your personal property on a whim. Eternal rent seeking.

Oh and e-cards are for e-fags, like this bearded cuck.

Tragic the Garnering was always shit.

Don't ever talk to me or my white deck again.

MTG, the 'game' with the most jewish business model imaginable, are acting like kikes?

Mate, MTG is the most SJW infested game ON THE FUCKING PLANET. 30.000 retards on Reddit dictated the direction of the game, WotC is filled with SJWs, they only hire SJW artists 95% of the time.

Raise hell, they deserve it, but the game is dead. After Hasbro bought WotC the game went full israelian business model. Would be nice if Holla Forums bought the fight, but it gain us nothing, just some lols and thousands of winning retards.

Oh yes, he was banned because he made jokes about a cunt, that looks like a dyke.

i lol'd

a lot of their storylines they straight rip from semitic history or fairy tales lol. it's kiked to the extreme.

I've been keeping up with this shit. How the hell can one be "banned for life" from Magic: The Gathering?

youtube.com/watch?v=zy39lvqEx54

The case is being made that banning people for wrongthink is a dangerous precedent for the gaming community. This should be on everyone's radar.

NYPA

Today Wizards of the Coast has removed all of their tweets from one of their twitter pages, likely due to legal concerns.

SHUT IT DOWN

8000 signs and counting

Can't compete in sanctioned events, and they shoah'd his MTGO account.

The guy is a shit, but he's right in this particular instance. WotC is pozzed as fuck. The "professional cosplayer" bimbo probably couldn't tell you the first thing about the game, yet they bent over and licked her taint. It's going to cost them, and I'm going to laugh about it.

The whiteknighting is outrageous
WotC slapped together this muh diversity promo clip recently simply called 'Inclusion'
The guy front and center starting in the clip is notorious for shitting on people.
And other than the one tranny they had lying around it's pretty much all just a bunch of white guys.
Oh, comments and rating are of course disabled.
youtube.com/watch?v=_t0mB7pTyWU

change.org/p/hasbro-wizards-of-the-coast-must-reinstate-travis-woo-jeremy-hambly

Over 9000 signatures now - only 750 signatures to go before it gets submitted to Hasbro

500 to go

Just passed the 10,000 mark and still creeping up

"Inclusion"

Insulting a cosplayer is up there with the fucking Holocaust now. Oy vey!

change.org/p/wizards-of-the-coast-thank-wizards-and-dci-for-banning-jeremy-hambly-lt-3

And some cuck from literally fucking Sweden made a counter-petition to uphold the ban, two days ago.

The petition for ourguy has over ten thousand made three days ago - silent majority up in this motherfucker let's blow them the fuck out

They did him a favor. But how long before they start selectively cutting access to bank accounts and such? They can already make sure things coincidentaly go wrong for you. This kind of poz still needs to be defeated though, as it's not worth living in a shit world even with a bunch of toys and money anyhow. I hope the e-celeb goes full Holla Forums now.
Polite sage