This Could Potentially Hurt Us

Not sure if this is real. Probably not. Either way this might hurt. Who knows. Wasn't able to archive. Too lazy to explain why.

This story is from Raw Story.

Other urls found in this thread:

realorsatire.com/rawstory-com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Obvious bullshit hysterical women story. Neither drug is transdermally absorbable. Sage shill.

kids on lsd burning their eyes out staring at the sun-tier

probably because some DumbCopf didn't clean his desk after having dropped a bag of evidence yesterday when he flashed the card with his majik blue-light lamp on it

to "feel dizzy and disoriented" with x and meth, you'd need to plunge your head in a bag of it for several minutes and breathe it
not a chance in hell that deposits on paper could do anything
that too

It's Illinois.

Doubtful, (((Snopes))) debunked the "business card laced with drugs" thing years ago. You can use one of their favorite sites to throw that shit back in the face of any libshit who tries to spread it.

Tilton IL is outside of an official Chicago Nigger Relocation Zone town called Danville. Honestly one of the worst shitholes in a state that has an impressive number of shithole towns. The whole town is contaminated with Meth, Heroin, Methadone, Xanax and Crack from all the niggers and zombie whites getting high out there in the cornfields. But the story is still bullshit.

former degenerate meth user here and ive used E quite a few times, this is fake news. shit doesnt fuck you up when you touch it. OP is a kike and this fake news.

huh

Sounds like an FBI psyop, tbh. Think about the average person that goes here. Probably a neet. Probably not incredibly wealthy. And if you do drugs, probably degenerate as far as drugs go. No offense guys, but I don't expect anyone here to be very successful at anything or very organized.

Now look at this story. They are alleging that the same time of person that drops off "It's Okay to Be White" fliers is also the type of person that would:
1. Spend money to get a bunch of business cards made.
2. Spend more money to get drugs to put on said business cards.
3. Has the wherewithal to actually organize and accomplish this task without sperging out somewhere when forced to interact with other people.

I don't think anyone here is rich enough to waste money on those things. I don't think anyone here is bored enough to follow through on those things. I don't think anyone here is dedicated enough to even plan those things. The only group that I can think of that would have access to all those tools and be myopic enough to consider that this was an accurate representation of how white ethno-nationalists act would be the FBI. This is so laughably not us that I can only imagine it to be the supremely out of touch FBI.

No
realorsatire.com/rawstory-com/

The average dollar bill contains small traces of cocaine since degenerates use them to snort their lines, perhaps we could use that against the FED as well sage cause it's literally nothing

It doesn't even sound like something we would post. Try reading it out loud, it just sounds awkward and forced, like somebody pulled up skinhead propaganda from 30 years ago and took a quick glance at "It's ok to be white" posters.

Main drug besides accrual poison that will kill if touched is that fentanyl powder. It's almost killed PD and their k9 partners when they found them.

I just can't imagine a dealer or anyone wasting drugs like that. If someone got a hold of that nerve agent Kim had his brother killed with it'd make more sense. Seems like fake news, but it NEVER HURTS TO BE CAUTIOUS.

*actual
I'm killing spellchecker nao

kek !!

cool story bro

bro, do you even lift?

Fentanyl overdose dosage is super low. This shit is fucking strong, I can't process how rich white trash use this shit as recreational drug.

Get the fuck out and don't come back.

They pop those microgram patches into their mouth and suck on them.

Get out kike and take your shitty meme with you.

Sounds like a false flag.

Just the kind of user we need making threads.

Buuuuuuuullshit. One, that isn't what you would use to kill someone. Second, you wouldn't test a piece of paper for illegal drugs. The left are such pathetic, dishonest cunts.

Fake news, fake shill posts, face concern troll. Quality fucking thread, OP.