Megan Kelly Mandela Effect

Her name was 100% MEGAN Kelly
Not "Megyn"
Megyn looks retarded

Any other anons have this mandela effect?

Woah wtf. I do not remember it being spelled the retarded way
Berenstain, not berenstein bears too

I remember it being called “goldstine” not “goldstein”.

No. You just weren't paying attention/ reading her name ever

maybe she morphed into Megyn because of Wymyns Studher? she's a femynyst?

I remember it as megyn kelly, but that's kinda the point ain't it

me-gyn
my-vagina

80% of shit thrown her way was the spelling her name with a Y like Femynysts do.
You're supremely retarded if you don't remember any of those bantz.

i lold and spit coffee everywhere thanks asshole

This

There are some Mandela effect things where it sticks out to me because it just doesn't make sense the new way. Like "we are the chanpions… Of the world" no longer being sung at the end of the queen song, but audiences still know to sing it. Why would everyone know to sing it if it was never part of the song? Also it just sounds wrong as a song to cut off after "champions…", like how Mr Rogers song sounds so off putting with "THIS neighborhood."

But the Megan/Megyn Kelly thing strikes me more like the Luke/No, I am your father thing. It makes perfect sense to me for people to quite it as "Luke," because that gives the quote more context. However in the actual context of the movie, it would make no sense for Vader to say Luke there. "He told me enough, he told me YOU killed him" "No, I am your father" makes way more sense than "He told me enough, he told me YOU killed him" "Luke, I am your father."

I think some Mandela effect stuff is legit weird, but there are still plenty of cases where people just have shitty memories. I don't like to rely just on how I remember it, I try to look at whether there is other logical consistency or inconsistency with one or the other version of a thing. Although with some like the Mr Rogers song it just sounds SO wrong that it freaks me out without additional evidence.

The arrow on the Volvo logo still bothers me. I do not remember ever seeing it until I saw it on a Volvo semi in the early 2000s. I remember it being almost the same as the Nissan logo in the 90s.

sage

It was always Megyn. You can probably look in old archives.

Bullshit, her name was and is Megan Kelly

I was wrong? That can't be, Holla Forums is always right!

mirror mirror on the wall

In my reality she had a mental breakdown and had a sex change and is now called Michael, gotta go since I forgot to renew my interdimensional vpn again.

what's it like there still in the berenstein universe?

shitpost

We fill our cars up with orange juice instead of petrol and we poo sitting upside down since poo falls up instead of down into the toilet

It's "Holla Forums is right again", not "Holla Forums is always right". For now, anyway.