Cancer bread

How about a good old cancerous posts thread today? Post cancer from gaming/game forums/steam and whatnot, I'll start with a fresh one.

also

I could do this all day

last pic always get me because i will never lose virginity nor be able sell my body for shit i want

at least she likes morrowind

Don't worry about it. Obsessing over getting laid like it's going to change your life situation is a one way track to disappointment. When you eventually find a lonely 3/10 who'll let you stick your dick in her, you'll feel like a god for a good month or so, and then realize that nothing actually changed. Then you'll crash and be right where you are now, except this time without anything to look forward to.

Spaniards are white.

The entire country has so many shades of brown that makes South America look pale in comparison.

Don't forget, when the Germans, Italians and TURKISH came to the "New Lands" they were whiter than the mix between spaniards and natives.

So does most of Europe right now, but native spaniards are white.
Well yeah, only takes a couple drops of chocolate syrup to turn the milk brown. Obama is "half white" for example, so of course mestizos are going to be dark as fuck.

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ←- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

VIDEO GAMES

user my problem is way worse then that im semi attractive enough to get girls 6/10 to 8 i just a colossal failure that one way another if i dont menage fuck it up the universe conspire to me fail again

That Reddit ban…seriously, how far is his head crammed in his own asshole? Talking about the mod. 500 word essay because of a joke?

My motherfucking nigger

putting that shit on goybook

Are you sure you aren't mistaking them wanting to keep you around as a beta orbiter as them wanting to fug?

no i mean going on dates and they not even appearing or spergging out and eventually making her lose interest i dont have friends i dont stay around enough to be used like that

Everyone needs friends, user. I know that as an introvert sometimes you need to just close off from the world and decompress, and a lot of people will take that the wrong way, but you really need to find someone you can talk to and be honest with about your feelings (in person).

i can talk people on internet but not sure if that count

It's a start, but it's no substitute for face to face interaction.

/thread

i will keep trying

I came here just for this and you didn't disappoint me

kek whores sold there bodies for something i torrented for free

we've ascended beyond sattire

he probably jerks it to trannies exclusively and doesn't want to risk losing one because someone said the word trap

The more things change, the more they stay the same

What race is she?

Someone just post the sweden shit and destroy this thread.

Like fucking clockwork

I don't know which one to be mad at..the homo incest or the guy praising the modern games.

It makes sense though, you shouldn't judge it as if it set out to be historically accurate. Being historically accurate doesn't make it a better game.

Wait.
Why would he give them the money again after getting a refund? I don't get it

Those Hatred but non-violent parodies were pretty cancerous, worst part about that pussy game.

The ending was a garbage cop-out. Waste of my god damn time.

Cancer bread?
THIS IS MY BREAD, IT WAS MADE FOR ME!

He plays VS. This sort of stuff is standard for them.