Fox News host Tucker Carlson has obtained documents which reveal Aaron Zebley...

Fox News host Tucker Carlson has obtained documents which reveal Aaron Zebley, considered to be Special Counsel Robert Mueller's "right hand man," defended Hillary Clinton IT staffer Justin Cooper - a Bill Clinton aide that installed the "private, illegal" server in the Clintons' Chappaqua home described by Politico as "jerry-rigged."

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-08/muellers-right-hand-man-represented-hillary-clinton-it-staffer-who-installed-her-ill
archive.is/7yEU0

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-08/obama-appointed-judge-mysteriously-recuses-himself-michael-flynn-case
archive.is/VGFd1
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/jerry-rigged
archive.is/G6QJn
8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
youtu.be/y_Zhe2UUfcw
twitter.com/ReliableSources/status/939894319699447814
archive.is/0sIZH
8ch.net/polmeta/res/27309.html
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28540.html
archive.is/w5EXu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Paul Combetta was the "Stonetear" and "StonetearX2" goon, btw.

This special council needs to be investigated.

They need to be waterboarded then shot user

(Checked)
One of the judges involved just recused himself.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-08/obama-appointed-judge-mysteriously-recuses-himself-michael-flynn-case
archive.is/VGFd1

wew lads. I wonder if Trump has been allowing the Russia witch-hunt to continue because he knew it would eventually implode and bring a whole lot of corruption down with it.

bump

who is this jerry and why is he known for rigging?

Why is Politico using an outdated racist term? :^)

shoo kikes shooo

I wouldn't doubt it. Honestly, it was always very likely things would turn out like this. Mueller would either overreach and come up with some ridiculous charges that have no basis in reality, or his cronies would be outed as the biased shitheads they have always been.

My question: does Trump allow this circus to continue, pressure DoJ to appoint his own special counsel to investigate Hillary/Obama/Mueller/Comey/Fusion GPS, or simply fire Mueller on the basis that there is no possible way that the probe could possibly be anything but biased? And, for any action, when does he take it?

Personally, I think another special investigation would be too blatant, giving them the opportunity to shred information and close ranks, and triggering suicides by shotgun to the back of the head. At the same time, simply firing Mueller at any time could seriously backfire unless there is effectively guaranteed proof that the probe is biased at the very root.

It means shittily put together or fixed, as if done by a nigger.

these fucking NPCs won't survive

There's a couple different ways to say it. Jury-rigged, jerry-rigged, nigger-rigged, etc.

you can say it that way, but from a writer this is like irregardless or using nonplussed wrong. but it's not like they're anthing except propagandists so standards don't matter.

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/jerry-rigged

Will the inspector general's report cover up through Mueller's investigation? Perhaps that's the source of all this dirt on his investigative team that's been coming out recently.

(checked)
shot, thrown out of a plane, and then waterboarded

I don't care what Trump does tbh, I just am sick of waiting for this cold civil war to go hot.

So Mueller's not a secret double agent now?

more like zero reliability

When have they ever been wrong about the events they report and their reasons/sources/initiators?

zerohedge has been pretty solid on their reporting and have no problem making corrections to articles if needed. they're a pretty damn good source actually. one of the few i bother to check every day. so kys

heh

Thanks for the fact check.

Kike shill detected. ZH is one of the few reliable news outlets left.

CAN'T CUCK THE TUCK

Fresh OC

Fixed

Irregardless best word. Used most frequently by ignorant shitskins trying to sound like intelligent white folk. Hilarity ensues.

Fresh OC

Nigger-rigged is the way to go. Among whiny bluepills, I use ghetto-rigged.

To bad Tucker Carlson is pro israel

Can you post this without the text?

I am watching now and just heard the "much greatest ally" speech by a guest.>>11016566

Tuck comes on at 8 you mong

Back to t_d you unmitigated nigger

stop using soviet propaganda photos.
I doubt that a German Officer in an ill-fitting uniform is going to be doing the dirty work and let all the enlisted / privates stand buy and watch.
These aren't Germans, they are Soviets.

It's a pleasure to kill kikes.
Exposing yourself chaim.

You can't become a prime time host at Fox Jews, or at any network, without sucking jew cock.Tucker still exposes some pretty good stuff, regardless.

I knew I remembered that name from somewhere.

He exposes what his network will allow him to reveal. Even if he's closet-redpilled (which I doubt he is, though he easily passes as a conservative today), his bosses would never in a million years allow him to reveal the most uncomfortable truths. Still, the popularity of his show and what he DOES reveal shows that the tide has quickly begun to turn; I suspect that his show will soon become much more obvious controlled opposition.

I can't wait for the leftist meltdown when Trump fires Mueller.

"TRUMP OBSTRUCTS JUSTICE AGAIN, FIRES MUELLER BEFORE HE CAN BE IMPEACHED"

Fixed OC you faggots.

If someone can upload that res of the original I would be happy. Cheers

archive.is/G6QJn
Dossier author was in contact with Obama Justice Department top official Bruce Ohr. Ohr was demoted on Wednesday and being forced to talk to Nunes's Intel Committee. Dems have been planning a coup by using the DOJ ever since Trump won.

Thanks pol for the one month ban. That was gay as pol

they executed partisans, its no warcrime.

This. The history of jewish partisans causing conflict is the reason why Hitler invaded Poland in the first place due to jews ritually killing ethnic Germans.

Since the kikes only have a few tricks, I'm sure they'll be using this one again to get goy to fight fellow goy.

The townies where I’m from say nigger-rigged.

Mueller finding literally anything about >Muh Russia is the only outcome these rabid Marxist psychos will accept anyway. If Trump fires him for any reason they'll screech autistically. If Mueller finds nothing and closes the investigation, or charges someone else, they'll claim Drumpf was mean and scared him or something equally as idiotic.

You can't be on national TV without paying some lip service. You could bring up the JQ, but not without immediately killing yourself with 2 shots to the back of the head.

Not to use relativism, but compared to almost any other head on TV, Carlson is as far right as you can be. He also serves as a great example of how we operate in our debates: No appeal to authority (Bible or otherwise) thus only logic allowed, he regularly dismantles strawmen they put up, and calls out literal shills (and uses that term no less) to their face, and throughout the whole thing tends to remain incredibly calm. If you look at some of the leftist-kooks he has on his show, he treats them with basic respect and expects the same of them, something they have a hard time with because he does use the Alinsky tactic of making his enemy live up to their own standards. As far as normies go, Tucker is well qualified to be a redpill-lite and an intro for people to see the Left in the light that it really is in. Although he may be controlled opp, he seems to really push the envelope without coming off like a crazy ala Alex Jones, and that is important in being able to reach the masses.

Quick Rundown on TC:

Pros

Cons

Tie them upside-down to pier pilings at low tide.

just a theory, 50% say he is destroying information important to anything Clinton/Obama related while passing on info about Trump and his friends using the power of the FISA/CIA/NSA.

Other 50% say he was specifically picked and his team was specifically picked to give reason to have investigators looked into with an IG. Their text/calls/emails are being reviewed like Strozk, Manafort tied to Podesta Group and big Podesta stepping down, General Flynn exposing the abuse of the Surveillance state during an election, and AG Sessions catching leakers left and right. Agent Strozk alone is tied to all kinds of cases/coverups for Obama/Clinton AND being the one who signed off on the FISA warrant for the recently stepped down Judge to approve.

i would have thought Jerry-rigged would imply German rigged, like well done, although i know jerry rigged means quickly slapped together?

The proper term is nigger rigged. Or afro-engineering.

Except for their market analytics, they just pick up their stories from elsewhere.

wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypercorrection

I wouldn't scoff if I were to encounter jerry-rigged in a professionally edited text. I would assume that the editors' internal usage manual follows a prescriptive standard that formally permits it as a valid lexeme ‒ arguably preferable to jury-rigged in certain phrases. Whereas the other examples you mentioned would strike me ‒ if I encountered them in printed, supposedly edited text ‒ as evidence that either no standards exist or the writers and editors lack the competence to follow them.

Here you go, user. It's a good portrait.

Don't want to make a separate thread for this, but in unrelated news; the curse continues. Add it to the list.

I think she was :
1. Overrated as hell
2. past her prime.
3. looks a bit manish

HA! Trump curse strikes again.

Back to RJC headquarters, Republikike.

Zero Hedge is owned by a Bulgarian-American Jew named Daniel Ivandjiiski, whose father, Krasimir Ivandjiiski, was an intelligence agent for the Bulgarian State Communist foreign intelligence agency in the 1970's and 1980's.

Zero Hedge is a Russian Govt. intelligence front.

Damn those (((russians)))

Checked.

And on 4chan they're still talking about whether or not Lauren Southern is "Based"

Kek, he’s one of those balding niggers who shaves his dome.

wew

Jewry-rigged.

You have no idea how bad it is.
Imagine cartels globally entwined in all governments.

Knives out, devouring the sheep as we speak.
That is our situation.
The puppet show that we call our political system is there to feed you to the abattoir.

So fight, dig.

God dammit, there's "curses", then there's this honest to god act of karma that leaves me scratching my head.

Too bad for the coal burning slut. I guess she is paying the toll, in one way or another.

top kek

This pretty much. Same reason he's been letting the media get away with fake news, which actually violates their FCC license.

It's so when he finally lays down a WWE Smackdown on them there can be no doubt it's justified.

Speaking of which, they're now trying a new approach that "mistakes" leads to the truth for them, so "it's okay to make mistakes". Their platform is now Fake News "Mistakes into Miracles"

Are you shitting me? I've heard people affected by brainwashing use the excuse "I was just questioning" when they were using dishonest tactics too. I think it's part of the progressive tactics rulebook.

One project that would be worth our time would be to catalogue and index all the common leftist deflections, talking points, diversions, and whataboutist gotchas, and create canned responses. It seems like it'd be lazy to use canned responses but as the arguments themselves are canned, it'd really save everybody time.

Making excuses is a good sign of their waning power, and those dubs signify rope in their future.

Very true. The leftist tactics are obvious to notice, but it'd be good to make sure to categorize them.
I just see there's meme potential to tie in "mistakes into miracles" with their new deflect approach.

Daily Reminder that /polmeta/ is a joke and the mods hate this link.
8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

In the last 24 hours…

I've yet to see a bumplocked thread that didn't deserve it.

I've yet to be more relieved that seeing this thread here. Hearing there is censorship issue here as well as real pol is just saddening. Is nothing sacred?

Chegged.

Jim Traficant's only major TV interview post-prison.
youtu.be/y_Zhe2UUfcw
(((they))) put him in prison, and when he got out and started talking they shut him up and then may have even whacked him too.
Then he disappeared from TV despite being the hottest possible TV interview at the time.

Guaranteed the kikes shut him down. They tried to lock him up first, and when he got out he still talked. Kikes took him out. Im certain as fuck about that.

(Checked)
Thanks user and nice trips.
Should convert one of the esoteric hitlerism/kekism threads to a high res adi thread

nice dubs to you user

for further clarification and providing source:
twitter.com/ReliableSources/status/939894319699447814
archive.is/0sIZH

then you havent read the chemtrails - transhumanism thread.

These Cucker Tarlson threads are a board-run psyop to try to deradicalize Holla Forums and bring us back into the fold of republican normalfaggotry. Don't fall for it.

Not a very good one if that is the case. Are any of you able to be convinced under any circumstances that white genocide is not happening? That races are all the same, and we really do belong together? Any future Piccolinis in here? I dont think so.
Leftist propaganda often intentionally targets emotions and forces even the hardest of the hard to for a split second, consider "Hey, maybe Im being a big meaning" "Hey, these people have feelings too" shit like that. Our race is being wiped out though, thats the cold hard truth, and the people doing it are doing it intentionally. It doesnt matter if Habeeb is a victim in this because he never planned to rape any white women and had a job. Habeeb doesnt belong here. Habeeb, and Chaim, and Juan, and TingTing belong in their own countries, and by mixing them into ours until were on the brink of political nothingness and eventual violent extermination of our people justifies our world view 100%.

Acid attacks are up over 1000% in Britain. Does Tucker have a solution, to actually stop it? Tucker types I mean? Peterson types etc. Do they actually have solutions? Ive watched Tucker. I watched Hannity during the campaign too, and I know hes half kike. Tucker is leagues ahead of Hannity, who I wouldnt suggest anyone watch anymore. He clearly is dropping bitter remarks about whites being replaced, especially as a biting last word etc. Hes putting in work, hes not full 1488.. at least not in public. Its kinda silly to suggest he might be in private life, but he is getting sick and tired and HAS pushed boundaries. Hes making a difference, and I cant be mad at him about that. Hes not saying faggots are awesome, he might praise the odd nigger I guess which obviously makes him different than us.. but he openly asked someone the other day who was bragging about the Jerusalem capital being a big help to Israel "How does this help Americans?". THAT was the question he needed to ask, and he did. It doesnt help Americans, thats the answer. It helps Jews.

I got off target on the second paragraph a bit. The point at the start was that WE are the only ones with real solutions who are willing to actually put a stop to things like acid attacks and Taharrush and 4 year old Austrian boys being sodomized by muslims who get let off because the language barrier. Were the only ones saying "Something must be done". Everyone else says "This is bad, how terrible"
Only we say "We must stop this, how can we stop this?".. and one day, only WE will be the ones to stop it. So let the rest complain about problems and offer no solutions, that naturally leaves us with no competition, except the controlled OP Tricky Dicky.

Linking Justin Cooper to his goon username would probably be an interesting exercise

Pick one.

Board consensus isn't that every muslim should be killed though, any more than Hitler would have wanted every last japanese to be killed. Whatever grievances some might perceive themselves to have with Iranians, or coastal Syrians, or Lebanese - they're still genetically closer to us than the yids are, and I don't see why they can't have their own civilizations in their own nations free of judaic influences. 90% of our standing problems with muslims are caused by jews, either directly or indirectly. I'm not going to cry for useful idiots who try for yuropeen gibs and get shoahed, but the real problem is always and everywhere the kike.

I don't think some normalfag boomers who think 'wow, leftists are the REAL conspiracy theorists' will deviate from Fox's hugely pro-israel stance just because he asked a question about whether it helps americans. I agree it's a positive, but it's a tiny positive in a pile of nothingburgers.

I can't prove it, but I see it as something just like amren or the alt-right. Kosher groups who are there to capture the people at the extreme and redirect them to being useful idiots or couch-potatoes. I highly doubt anyone who watches a few hours of fox news in the evening does anything besides talk about the same old talking points.

Get out, yid.

or should I say, Achmed.

"normalfag boomers" are largely irrelevant, if they were going to be fighting they already would be. A lot of people watch his show. The main thing he does is intentionally have nutball leftists on who make themselves look bad by comparison. Thats how most Holla Forumsacks end up on their journey, outraged at something simple like feminism or someone saying you cant be racist to whites. Thats what he exposes.

I knew that would trigger you. arab in syria >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> kike anywhere. Couldn't you just get lost in Assad's baby blues? Closer to aryan than the japs were.

Religion of Cuck™ic doctrine does not allow peace between us. Every muslim deserves death. Board consensus doesn't matter and never has only a normalfag would base their belief on consensus of anything.

The only reason Hitler did not want to eliminate Religion of Cuck™ from the planet is because they were in a relatively peaceful period during that time. However the end goal of Religion of Cuck™ is total world domination and we can not allow that to happen. it is their doctrine and if you think that they only wage war on the unbelievers because jews told them to you are very very mistaken.
Christians and Muslims share the same goal however one achieves it through peace and one through war. In the end both are shitty jew religions. Christianity have conquered Europe a long time ago and for the most part they have not disturbed our race until now.

Muslims go back to the desert, and are our traditional allies against kikes. Race war is pretty much inevitable, so the ones who would resist that will fight you anyways before the rest can be deported.

yeah, except that most of us got here by people more extreme/knowledgeable continually peeling back the layers and ourselves investigating. Carlson basically hasn't budged in the last year, and he leads no one on to other things. If someone sees a few examples of a leftist who can't argue, that's fine. But then what? Carlson spends an hour talking about basically nothing every night besides whatever the talking point is, just like all the rest.

We got here through cuckchan Holla Forums, unless youre a newfag, and cuckchan Holla Forums is dead. What do you want, were ramping up to phase to and taking physical/direct action soon. Tucker is a general good and gets people on the right side of center, even if thats not the right side of the issues - yet.

phase two*
Cuckchan Holla Forums is dead and this place isnt for redpilling anyone. This place is for the already redpilled.

no
you're saying this like it's news
t_D plebbitors and cuckchan/discord PRfags that the mods allow all beg to differ

Lurk moar.

Stickies still swap places. As far as stickies go, it wont be the front one. Is this a real quality addition to the sticky? No, its shitting it up at this point. You just admitted youre from plebbit pretty much.

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/27309.html
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28540.html
archive.is/w5EXu pol

this thread is absolute garbage, it almost immediately turned into larping about carlson being hitler. being stickied =/= quality

I have nothing against Assad personally, but you're a fucking retard to disregard the continual invasions by the shitskins over and over again.

Barbary Wars, Ottoman Empire and the janissaries, white slave trade, Turkish invasions, the list is longer than you can count, shitskin. Every last muslim must be killed.

I might believe that if /polmeta/ wasn't over 9000% full of spam, nigger. I care about ethics, but there just isn't a leg for you faggots to stand on lately. So get some fucking evidence for a change if you want to be taken seriously.

Tob lel. I would really love to see that happen. We all know that the very existence of boards that aren't full of shills pisses the kikes off to end. It's worth it for that reason alone, tbh.

wew lads.