Persona General

Continued from
Well anons theories about the supposed P5 Crimson and Whatever else Persona related

Loot from previous threads:
>Full Soundtrack mega.nz/#!SkhyDCDb!qlwAxLlyc1dNkBek3cJtT12Hf_oBXOaIm71Y9Vompy0
>Locations/Dungeons/Misc imgur.com/a/FEkpW
>Portraits mega.nz/#!R0EzxIyb!WRA_4wI_4nOuZzrjbTeW8mo9LdfFn5Cx4y0HzYS8MG4
p5anon.imgur.com
karigezima.com

Also be wary of P5's localization since there is a chance it might be cucked up.

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2016/160427_4e.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=7vUV0vcvI0A
personacentral.com/persona-5-voice-cast-revealed-protagonist-trailer/
personacentral.com/persona-5-costumes-restored-november-2-free-dlc/
twitter.com/SirWillshire/status/788564948301393920
mobile.twitter.com/JohnLHardin/status/791017574318256128
pastebin.com/x6QXNXvd
pastebin.com/JzKFjfF5
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UeIAXl3vmd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want more.

Get to it man!

No Bruch

NO MARIE NO BUY

shut up user please…

New trailer came out today with the English dub.

It sounds awful and there's nothing to suggest there will be dual audio

You're a lazy son of a bitch

Thanks bb

It's still horrible, though.

Ehh its not the worst I've heard but still not good.

Yeah, coming from somebody who liked the dubs for 3 & 4 just fine; this is fucking terrible. Ryuji in particular is triggering me because the tone is so fucking off and he has the cringiest line of dialogue in that whole video. Morgana is particularly terrible too and I'd say he has the most voiced dialogue out of anybody in the whole cast.

Hardin did say they were negotiating over the possibility of the JP voices being DLC awhile ago, but the man has outright lied to us so many times now I don't know why you'd trust a thing he says.

Yea he is a fucking faggot.

God I can't wait for Hillary to make America cease to exist.

Keep dreaming, kike.

John Hardin – [email protected]/* */

So, once again: All we are confirming at P5 launch is English dub. I'm looking into the possibility of JPN vo as DLC, but no news there.

He said he is looking into it. Thos was in June btw, no news since then about the possibility of dual audio. In fact, it should be clear that they want fans to have their attention on the English cast [spoiler]and forget the dual audio, it was just a PR talk to make people stop asking about it.[spoiler]

Kill yourself

With how localizations have been under a shit load of fire especially with Fates and Torrential Downpour event they want people to not notice their localization.

What I said was true though. Go to Hardin's Twitter and see for yourself.
Speaking of Fates, it sold over 1,8 million copies worldwide despite "controversies", and being English dub only, so I bet Nintendo or any other company gives a shit about what a vocal minority wants.

Downpour spread awareness about how shit localization is and wasn't supposed to stop sales user and boy is there talk about how localization should be alot more.

Xander Mobus - Dagda from Apocalypse and Gideo from Cold Steel

Cassandra Morris - Fie and Alfin from Cold Steel, Toki from Apocalypse, ramen OC girl from P4 anime

Max Mittelman - McBurn and Lechter in Cold Steel, Hallelujah in Apocalypse.

Erika Harlacher - Doesn't have a lot of VG credits. She was Ayesha in Atelier Ayesha though.

Matt Mercer is in literally everything. He takes all the jobs Troy Baker used to once Troy Baker became too "mainstream" for weeb roles.

Cherami Leigh has a ton of credits too. But if you're looking for recent games, I know sge was in Onechanbara.

Erica Lindbeck was Ema in AA6, Asahi in Apocalypse and Vita in Cold Steel.

Xanthe Huynh was Altina in Cold Steel.

Robbie Daymond was Lloyd in Cold Steel as well as Prompto in FFXV.

Also, I'm gonna say that the quick and janky as fuck Japanese TV spots are probably the absolute worst place to get a good feel of what the majority of the dialogue is going to sound like. I have no idea why they didn't dub one of the PVs first.

Sounds fine to me. Only thing that's kind of off is Ryuji?'s line. Honestly, I'm just glad that most of the people on this project are voices I'm not used to.

Ryuji's line is that clunky is Japanese too. In fact, it's almost a word for word translation. I want to hear more delivery before I fully wright it off. I thought he was fine in Apocalypse.

I'm fine with just about all these choices. I was hoping Cherami Leigh would be in the gane, but honestly I never figured her for Makoto. That'll be kind of a weird fit. I sort of figured she'd work better for Anne, but she can still probably pull it off.

Anne's voice actress is actually the only one of these I don't have direct experience with.

But, the main cast is safe from Burch, so I'm satisfied.

For once we have fresh voices.

I'm actually not surprised. These are basically the new up and commers, and have been in a lot of recent weeb games, like Trails of Cold Steel and SMT Apocalypse.

I'm not pleased with how they sound but I rather have new people get work for once and learn to become better then the same faggots 24/7.

Again, I'd wait for more before you judge too much. I've most of these actors in other things and they do good work. These trailers are a terrible example and I still have no idea as to why they picked these as the English VA debut.

True and what the fuck was with the English VA debut it was fucking half assed and rushed.

Oh, the roastie who defended her role in Xenoblade Chronicles X being fucked up! God that game was so bad and it just gets worse.

Fuck off, give us non-Japan sales so I can call you out as a falseflagging goon.

I swear to god, Joker better wake up and cuddle with her on that cushion.

Also I'd dump my pics but they're not on this device, soz brahs

I'm120 hours into persona 3 burned out shit is boring, should i just jump ship to 4 ? i see people like 4 for more than 3

Oh that cunt well fuck this doesn't look swell.

I say take a break then finish 3 and move on to 4.

I'm so fucking glad I didn't preorder this piece of shit after all. That bag looked cool and not power level revealing, fuck you When should I expect translation patches to be a thing? Any news on PS4 getting hacked now that PS Vita is finally hacked?

I knew that AtlusUSA was shit after their liberal use of Twitchspeak and them defending their lazy and pathetic testing of SMTIVA with "LOL ULL ONLY SEE IT IF UR A SCRUBX DDDDDDDDDDDDD" but I still believed. I kind of deserve this.

Well look at Stella Glow that game was 100% untouched and done by Atlus so we can have some hope maybe but again that could of been a rare gem (also Stella Glow was one of 2015's gems).

I haven't played enough of Stella Glow to give my piece on it, but that wasn't in the [CURRENT YEAR].

Keyword is again. Also I kind of hate it already because the protagonist is named Alto and it's giving me Uncommon Time flashbacks, HOW DO I REMOVE ALTO OH GOD OH FUCK

I want you to name three objectively good things about Stella Glow that other games haven't done earlier and better.

And you're not allowed to talk about how hot the girls are. That game had absolutely nothing going for it other than neetnog waifu pandering. I'm pretty sure Popo was actually mentally retarded.

Futaba, you were supposed to be good at this.

this needs to be an edit.

Here's the full clip

I'll need to work on this.

Xander Mobus also did the fucking announcer voice for Smash 4

trash bags in her room, she really is a hiki neet i thought it was just a meme

Your waifu is poo

dont play 4, its shit

God the English VAs for Protag and Ryuuji sound fucking awful, especially Ryuuji's VA trying to be a discount Yuri Lowenthal.

4 is more of the same and just as long, you'll burn out on that too. If you seriously have 120 hours clocked you must be close to finishing though unless you've idled for dozens of them. My initial run was around 90 and I did plenty of fusion to pad it out.

Akira is fine, but I can already tell I'll always hate Ryuji's (damn shame considering he's probably my favorite of the main cast). It's like they didn't even bother trying to at least match the pitch of the JP voices. I've looked into Max Mittelman and he's definitely capable of doing a more fitting voice which makes me want to blame the director more than anything.

As you wish, you useless fuck who can't bother to google.

All sales of Fates by March 2016:

nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2016/160427_4e.pdf
Page 4. Now kill yourself faggot.

P3P is the only RPG I have ever seen that features /ss/.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

I just gotta correct something. You live in the shop's attic/storage room, his house is down the street.

>implying I'm not gonna make Rusty Venture come home to me cuddling the shit out of her
One step at a time, user.

Neat. You seem pretty upset I called you out, goon.

Can we wait until we heard more than one line?

No, we have to sperg out instantly after hearing this.

Best girl out of the party members.

Yea it would of been better.

Do you have any animes or mangas or video games where characters like this have a romance?
I need it for certain reasons.

Callet out on what? I said that game sold 1,8 m units worlwide. You ask for proof and I show it to you? What was even the point? The game sold much better in West than Japan, mind you.

Over one million buyers didn't give shit it being English only and not having the optional minigame. Like from the looks of it, it's ok to change things or take them away since majority don't care as long as they can play the game. Who cares what about 100 alligators on the internet says about the matter?

This is why I hate Persona games. Fucking hell at least tilt her head another way once in a fucking while!

Get smoked Holla Forums!

Every fucking thread.

Every. Fucking. Thread.

Your faggoty-ass is there to piss me off.

>>>/srs/
>>>/tumblr/

Pic. Fucking. Related. Smoking is for tryhards and baby boomers in arrested development.

Persona 3's portraits were better. Or at least Junpei and Mitsuru's were, I forget.

Seriously nignog?

:^)

I've never masturbated to a mouseover before.

I've just started emulating Person 3 FES.
What am I in for?

I'll smoke you, baby. I'll smoke you so fucking hard.

Can't stand any English VAs.

Not who you are replying to but don't perpetuate that meme. It does not exist. It's been around since forever.

Wait. Are you seriously telling me you got triggered because I said "alligators"? I think that tells more about you than me, buddy. Same with your previous reply, your words not mine. Anyway, I'm done with this shit.

Just watched the trailer for protagonist. I think the protagonist voice is fine, don't like Ryuji's voice that much, Anne is ok, Morgana sounds a bit too feminine, Yuki sounds like a faggot as he does in the JPN version. Not as bad as I thought, but I want to hear the rest of them too. Actually, I want a longer trailer to hear the voices more. Not just one line and that's it.

If I remember correctly, Hardin's vacation ends tomorrow. Hopefully he could soon tell whether they got permission to distribute JPN voices as DLC or not. In fact, I want to hear more about the localization process. Also is it just me, or did they unable comments for trailer video?

Ryuji's "shitty adults" is going to be a meme.

You got bodied, kid. Live with it.

This is basically word for word what he says in Japanese. I remember watching the trailers with fan subtitles and it basically said the exact same thing.

Don't be a pussy

You weebs are cancer

Then why come to this thread? I want cuckchan gone every thread keeps getting pure autism.

if cuckchan went back we wouldnt have threads for this piece of shit

Yeah totally I'm sure all the anime posters would leave and your precious board would revitalize.

We've had threads on nip games here for a long time if these threads trigger you then leave and filter them.
This board is becoming shitpost hq

Guys, he has sage in the name field too, and the same guy shitposts in the gg thread as well as several other threads on Holla Forums. He is most likely a cuckchan reject. Just filter and ignore.

There's been so much halfchan retards lately can barely have discussion.

I want to slaughter Brian Beacock.

A user shared a artbook page in the last topic. Reposting in case any fellow cake connoisseur missed out.
Incidentally, judging from Pixiv, seems there isn't as much interest in her (or other non-party characters). And certainly nothing on sphinx mom.

That's Rebecca sugar, what the fuck.

Kawakami got a good amount earlier on. Granted, never near the amount the party members got (especially Futaba), but she seemed to be a dark horse favorite. Art for P5 has been slowing down (it has been over a month since the game came out) in general.

why is it slowing down when there is so many hentais of p4 and p3?

Studio trigger also referenced Ian Jones Quartey and Rebecca in Little Witch Academia.

Anyone know anything more about chess autist?

What if Sadayo gets voiced by Burch

I can't tell if she's looking towards me, or if she has one hell of a flounder mouth.

>What if Sadayo gets voiced by Burch

Pretty much, yeah.
As someone who liked the nurse in P4, I shouldn't complain as that one got practically nothing.

Artists clinging to their old ass waifus/hasubandos? It's similar with fighting games; there's still art of Chun-li, Morrigan, Mai, Kasumi etc while barely anything on the new characters. There's exceptions like Marie Rose and Juri but those happen quite rarely.
Also P4 and P3 stayed on for quite a while thanks to spin offs, movies etc.

Well, fuck you, user. What if YOUR waifu gets voiced by Burch?
(This is probably gonna be the "I hope you step on a Lego" for waifufags.)

On my lamentations I forgot to mention Carmen. Ann does nothing for me but the neko señorita kinda gets my motor running.

And what does Studio Trigger have to do with persona?

I doubt it due to her and most VAs are on strike, but if it does happen, your magic made it happen.

If Burch isn't one of the party members I doubt she's going to be someone else in the cast.

Is that big lady buff or is that just bad graphics?

That'sa Sphinx user.

darn

I know.
It sounds funnier to me to hear it in English.

It was they way you wrote gamergate that made me realize you must have gotten annoyed enough by they way I said "gators" for you to make these stupid accusations. Otherwise I wouldn't have realized why you keep insisting I'm from a website you know so much about. Go on, keep talking like you know me. You were so right about me. /s
In other words, I wrote alligators for 2 reasons: first to see if there was someone stupid enough to fall for that alone and second if I got a reply with a sense. I didn't get the latter, but the former instead. This all started because I wrote certain word differently, seems quite amusing now.

DELET THIS

Yeah, I have noticed that too. Nowadays there might 10 new pictures on good days, it has slowed down. Quite understandable when the game has been out for a month and the hype has died. Maybe artists are much active in Twitter than Pixiv. I see more new art in there than Pixiv. I must say that Kawakami got some nice art.

Get bodied, kid.

Can you faggots stop shitting the thread with your stupid bickering over what exactly? It has nothing to do with Persona whatsoever. If the first one is smarter, they stay quiet and don't reply. The second user is just trying to provoke you to reply. Let it end here. Make your own thread to bitch around, not here. For fucks sake.

Please don't give them ideas. Both are losers.

Nah, kids get angrier when you tell them they got bodied. Believe me, I'd say it if I wasn't still in the "make them have a tantrum now that they're aware of the fact they're losing the argument" stage

No, I'm not an attention seeker, Ghazi, and your clever "cipher" is not hard to figure out. More importantly, not replying means you have no argument and lost.

Like here, you're going to stay quiet because you talk a big game and get scared when someone steps up.

dude we just want to talk about Persona if you don't want to hear him speak just filter him.

Yes, you are. You are here for attention, that's why you keep replying because you don't want to lose your "game" whatever that is. If you figured me out about, why didn't you mention it before I said it first? Exactly. You act so tough, but make excuses everytime I point out something on your message or in this case. There is a place for attention seekers like you. You know, the place you accused me being from. Don't forget your fedora on your way out. Just admit you were wrong. What am I talking about, your fragile ego would never allow that. Keep digging that grave. Get smoked.

Thanks for the advice.

He's currently having a meltdown anyway. He's done.

Now you're projecting after I called out how you talk a big game. You know I'm right deep down, so you're confessing to the fact you treat life as a game that you win or lose, an autistic way to live. You talk a big game and get bodied when someone takes your challenge. You're my bitch, and you're posting Tumblr memes because you're afraid, stuttering, and insecure. I
bodied
you, kid, and I know that bothers you.

In your dreams. Typing takes longer on phone and I'm not here for every second.
You know me so well, my friend. /s

By the way, if the kid tries to get your attention, punish him by saying you bodied him. He's submissive.

No, you're always here because you want people to give a damn about you. You have a need for attention, and hurt feelings. You are less than human, you're entertainment.

What is even going on in this thread?

I'm just getting back on topic.

Ignore. Let's talk about Persona.
What do you think of the English trailer?
youtube.com/watch?v=7vUV0vcvI0A

Nice bait.
Countersage

It seems rushed and half assed.

I'll post more of the art book later.

I feel like the manic, fast-paced tv spot commercials were a bad choice to debut the voice acting with. They should have done one of the PVs.

wtf I hate youtube now

They're both garbage
Still, the character stylization and good music intrigues me.

What the fuck happened here.

Are these from you?

If so, thank you!

Nothing worthwile it seems. Let's keep being on topic.
God, Genos looks awful. That speedrun record getting destroyed really broke him.

But I'm interested in the tasty, succulent /cow/ drama. Whoever tried to derail the thread sounded awfully wounded and unstable, poor bastard, I've been there. Never pathetic enough to argue about my feelings on an imageboard, but you know.

I don't know if Holla Forums has an archive website where you can read current and past threads unchanged.
Looks like some user came out of the blue and made a thread about himself for awhile. But yeah.

On topic, seems like they are not going to use any of their previous actors and everyone is new. And that they are ensuring that the dub is going to be good.

personacentral.com/persona-5-voice-cast-revealed-protagonist-trailer/

Also good news for importanons!
Persona 1 DLC (Costumes & BGM) are going to be free starting from November 2nd.
personacentral.com/persona-5-costumes-restored-november-2-free-dlc/

Much obliged. I'd ask for the bosses if there's anything on that.
Namely sphinx, Shadow Sae and Shadow Shidou. Seen a few screenshots of them and they looked pretty cool.

Apparently the May-June movie in P5 that you can see with friends is called "Dark Bite Hygiene" and it's a Dark Knight Rise parody with Batman and Bane stand-ins, so P5 might have actual fucking Baneposting.

Tons of grinding, somewhat shallow s. links, repetitive dungeon that makes the grinding a pain.

But other than that I liked it, a lot.

The Answer sucks tho, if you wanna check the aftermath on hard difficulty plus no compendium go for it

Different strokes for different blokes, but I do agree that some of Studio Trigger and Persona stuff aren't all that great.Can't wait for the Little Witch Academia series though

Agreed.

Speaking about the game, did they make maxing social links/co-ops and the MC's stats faster or is it slug-paced like P3/P4?

after listening to the commercial i highly doubt that

We'll see about that.

Nothing new about dual audio, still looking into it. Though I wonder wouldn't it be easy just ask Atlus Japan's representive about it and get it off the list so that people stop asking about it instead of waiting months whether it's possible or not. Even Nintendo representives were faster to answer why there wasn't dual audio in the previous Fire Emblem when it came to a light. In this time and age, it shouldn't take months to get a confirmation whether there is dual audio or not.

twitter.com/SirWillshire/status/788564948301393920

Yep something fishy is about.

Meme magic at its finest

What does this mean?

Apparently there was a Persona 5 interview in a magazine that happened to have Harry Potter on the cover.

Oh. Ha ha.

It keeps happening meme magic keeps happening!

This beach day was pretty awesome with her. There other moments that are rewarding for choosing her as your lover. She is in my top of the list of favoriter characters in P5, not only because her co-op benefits are good, but because of her interactions with you too.

She is one of the best girls this series has ever produced.

Is this game like the previous where everything has to be meticulously planned to max attributes and every S. Link/Co-op (though I read P4 was considerably more lenient)?
Waifu crap aside, it just seems that in this game there are real benefits for spending time with a character whose link is already maxed.

Is that a thing like the summer festival where you pick a specific girl to go with you or is it one of her ranks specifically?

She truly is perfect.

So checking out New Game Plus bonuses for P5, seems you get:

-Compendium
-Social stats
-Equipment (yours and party members)
-Money
-Skill cards
-Persona unlocks
-Max coop items (you get these on the last day of the game by talking to your maxed coops. These items let you use coop bonuses from the beginning of the game on NG+)
-Xmas present
-Valentines chocolate
-Fishing rod

Not carried over:
-Levels
-Personas (you have to rebuy them from the compendium)
-Consumables (flipped from P4, where you got to keep your consumables but lost your equipment)
-Books
-Crafting materials
-Presents for coops

Should we repost the Adachi lore from the last thread?

Also, any news on who the new objectively, factually best girl is for P5?
Because we already know that until P5's CakeSensei, Naoto was the best of the entire franchise.

I hope the Adachi lore user comes back and repost the lore cause I forgot to cap it.

I think I have it archived. I archive almost every thread

Found it

According to Adachi, he's got a life that's Persona 2 tier terrible.
That'd be one long, terrible tragedy of a JRPG, man.
Probably would end up looking like Persona X Lisa the Painful
>some real life levels of severe NipHigh bullying it gets to be about as bad as an all black school, seriously, but it's hushed up by the school board and ignored by the frigid "didn see nuffin" Nip kids
Lil' Adacho does everything he can for his senpai. He really wants to confess to her but she's the only one who's nice to him and he doesn't want to ruin it.
She's the only one who tends to his wounds (from the bullies and his father) and makes him bentos.
Lil' Adachin calls out to Senpai-chan-senpai. Senpai-chan smiles and waves back. Finally, Adachy thinks. Today I will confess to her!

HER HAND IS TOUCHING MINE! OH! OOOH~!
>for the first time ever, Senpai-chan is just as awkward as Adachi-kun, but as always, she's more adventurous and pushes forward to kiss him
>Then Adachi spins around to see his bullies barging in, whooping and hollering
>They immediately grab Senpai-chan and pin Adachi down to give em the Griffith
>She's screaming and crying out, begging for Adachi to not look
"IF ONLY I HAD A GUN!"
>Senpai-chan is abused for an hour until they've finally let them loose
>She cries about how she wanted Adachi to be her first
>Adachi tries to get the police, but he's crying too hard for them to understand, and when they return they find only fluids and blood but no Senpai-chan

Weeks go by. He has not heard from Senpai-chan.
He tries to think of her hand on his but only remembers her brutal gang rape
The school starts throwing posthumous accolades at Senpai-chan to keep face. The bullies are no where to be found as well
Finally, Adachi-kun visits Senpai-chan's house but her father just blames him for being weak and useless, the mother wailing the whole time
>her kissu
What is that?
Oh God, no…
>Adachi-kun runs forward and finds Senpai-chan's school blazer caught on something
>he climbs and peeks in to see Senpai-chan laughing it up with the bullies, all of them naked and laughing post-gangbang
>And in their hands are pictures of Adachi crying out at Senpai-chan's "rape"

It was all a ruse, a long-con. Senpai-chan found a way to get back at her parents and to get a better name in school for being the "victim". The bullies just wanted to see that baby-fruit Adachi suffer and they'd do anything for more Senpai ass
BITCHES AND WHORES…

I'm not sure if I should be impressed by the amount of darkness in the general idea alone or freaked out that people think that Adachi need some justification for what he did. He did what he did for cheep thrills, nothing more, nothing less. Although I do believe that Ameno-Sagiri possessed him before the events of the game, and that fog bitch didn't help him either.

I think an interesting idea in the shadows of P4 comes from how
- Mitsuo (copycat killer) has his shadow vanish once he was convinced he really wasn't worthless anymore
- Namatame seemed to become possessed by his shadow
- Adachi accepted his shadow but became one with it- without overcoming his central issue

It's clear that the pseudo-Adachi room you run into was his manifestation and the noose belonged to him. His shadow probably spouted off whatever darker evils were in him and instead of accepting that he has this issue and overcoming it, he just said "Yeah, I am!"

Think of it like this:
Kanji's shadow was a raging homophile. Kanji accepted his real problem but rejected the hyperbole.

Naoto's shadow wanted to mutilate her body. Naoto accepted her "real problem" but rejected the hyperbole.

Adachi's shadow was essentially a complete monster. He accepted the hyperbole and did not accept the real problem. This could be why Magatsu-Izanagi is a corrupted persona and why Adachi seemed to be able to control his shadow. Everyone's shadows vanished and became personas, remember? But not Adachi's. He has a persona and his shadow remains - a mark of his biggest problem.

Considering Amano-Sagiri (and Izanami by extension) were using his shadow as a means of manipulating him, I suppose that could influence why he didn't end up like the others. Or maybe Adachi just had a crooked heart from the start and was just fine with the hyperbole of his shadow being his vision of himself.

Ultimately I agree with you, he doesn't need a backstory at all and without one it's hard to tell where Adachi beings and his manipulation ends, which was the point to some extent.
Still, considering his line of
YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH and other things, you can imagine he would have a history as bad as or worse than that.

…And now I'm once again pissed we didn't have a good foil for P5 but rather had Daddy Issues McWannabe Detective.

Thanks user.

We just need a screen cap of this for future ref this one of the best persona theories I've read.

Goro should of been so much more.

Yeah, while is a good read, I've felt that the fact that Adachi did what he did simply because he could is what made him interesting. But, at the time, every villain had some sort of element to mitigate or attempt to justify their actions so Adachi was different.

It's possible that he's hyperboling his issues. Given his speech about the "magic ticket called talent", it's possible that his resentment comes from him busting his ass working and have no recognition or even a pat in the back.
It's nothing traumatic but the constant demoralization can wear a person down.

We need more Goro get smoked memes

dropped.

kiss my ass

cry some more.

Confirmed shit taste.

Sounds like my kind of gal

There is no excuse not to do it. Odin Sphere had dual audio even though the game itself wasn't all that popular compared to the Persona series (still a great game, I love the art), so why not have it for the more popular game?

They always act funny like this.

What if in Crimson we find out Goro hopped dimensions and in the reality he came from Joker was female and his waifu who died?

Romance with Goro would be tragic as fuck as fem joker.

You'd save him like Shinji.

For Persona 5, should I buy a ps4, or buy a hacked ps3 and pirate the game?

Might as well get a ps4 slim since the ps3 version from what I hear has bad frame drops.

So making everything even worse.

mobile.twitter.com/JohnLHardin/status/791017574318256128

How hard it is to say whether or not there is dual audio? Come on now. At this point, I'm ready to give up. Are they going to wait to the release day and then say that there is no dual audio DLC because licence issues or something that they knew this months ago? Why is it that it's fans that have to remind them about the dual audio rather them updating how it is going (if it's going)?

I would respect them if they were honest about the chances of dual audio instead of lenghtening and dodging the question everytime it's asked.

They already said there would be no dual audio at release and, if it did happen, it would come later.

so is this an anime version of yakuza with brief romance stories

Yeah. But couldn't they say by now if the dual audio DLC is possible? Surely finding a way to dual audio shouldn't take 5 months or more? (It has been months since they even thought about the possibility because of the fan demand.) I guess there is only waiting left to do.

Also turn-based combat instead of brawling, with jrpg-style character, party and equipment management, and also dungeon crawling.

Also, from what I recall Yakuza doesn't have time management. You're free to fuck around as much as you want until you do the story missions. in Persona you actually have to plan out your time used.

so it's even work than faguza

Usagi Drop

Top kek, never change Japan.

We just wanted a sweet manga about adoptive Father and Daughter bonding not this japan!

I both love and hate japan for this I hate them cause they can't leave things normal sometimes but love them cause it triggers the mormal fags.

Where you thinking of buying the game for ps4 or pirating it too? In my opinion it doesn't really matter which one you pick, even though ps4 has faster loading times.

So what's up with the whole Adachi lite thing? Does it have anything to do with P5 or the fact that the HarryPotter-Kun/Whore-Chan's code name is Joker? Considering that the new arcana from P4G was named Jester I could see the connection there.

I meant the Adachi lore thing.

*Akechi
Akechi Mitsuhide betrayed Oda Nobunaga
I assume that's as far as that goes.

spotted the normalfag
>>>/cuckchan/

pastebin.com/x6QXNXvd
pastebin.com/JzKFjfF5

Rough fan translation of the whole game for the those who are interested. Has some cooperation ranking with characters, but not all and not maxed. Writer has provided notes when there are fewer shadows in the castle etc. Check it out.

YEEEEEEEEEEEES

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

You are welcome.

But in that case, he should betray Shidou.
Besides, except for his depiction in Sengoku Basara, Akechi Mitsuhide is always portrayed in a good light.

I was afraid the bakery closed. Thanks.

God bless user.

Holy shit, this is amazing.

Is that the Mighty Number 9 guy that says the line about anime fans on prom night at the beginning?

I really hate that fucking spoiler glitch, where it gets stuck on.

Needs to have this pic in the webm

Alright, you weebs. Ann's English voice trailer just dropped. Cry about how horrible she sounds when she sounds pretty good for her character.

Its meh

She sounds like that goth bitch from Life Is Strange. Its shit.

Am I the only SMT fan that doesn't really give a shit about persona weebfaggotry?

if you don't care then don't post in a thread that talks about what you don't care about.

I saw it while scrolling.
Moreover, I care about the SMT, and I'm worried Personafags will take the whole thing over, since the alienation of the SMT fanbase for a more casual, and weeb bucks audience is a threat to the quality of gameplay in the industry in general
You're telling me to ignore the poop in the room and to stay in my room, when I am concerned about the wellness of the house I am residing on.

franchise*

The first CD alone is damn near worth the whole package price.
Yeah, I know music is incredibly easy to get for free, but I like to support the artists

It's alright, though she sounds a bit old but that's a problem I have with a lot of english dubs.
The character's english voice that bother me the most is morgana's.
He's supposed to sound like a young boy but sounds more like a little girl.
His VA really has no range outside of voicing young girls.

More concerned about the NPCs and antagonists, those seemed far more interesting. Curious about who'll voice Shidou since his JP VA is fuckmotherin' Char.

Besides, I wager JP audio will be the expansion hook.

would you please die for me?

i came

That sounded terrible. Is there an option to turn off the voices for the game?

i think those are two different people its some one talking to her

Nigga its written in stone

You can always turn volume low on your tv, but I suppose there are sound options in the menu. There has to be.

If the VA cast ends up good, maybe AtlusUSA doesn't see a reason anymore to look into dual DLC if most buyers are content with the cast. I just wish that they didn't try to fit into shoes too big for them with "looking into possibility for dlc" if it wasn't that sure from the start.

What's up with age clearification requirement on the English dub videos? Atlustube never had such a ridiculous requirement. I'm not making an account just to see an video.

Sounds fine to me. My only problem is she's localized Ann and not Anne.

She sounds a little older at some parts. Morgana sounds too girlish. It took me a moment to realize that it was Morgana who asked about Anne's rebellion and not some girl. I guess boyish sound is a bit hard to pull out in English dubs. I guess we can't have everything.

This was true in Japan too. The combination of the voice and the name meant people assumed Morgana was a girl until the fucking game actually came out and they started using male pronouns int he game.

[spoiler]I thought he was a boy since the start.
They way he looks and acts aren't feminine. Also his Persona is a dude and enforces his idea to be manly. Not to mention that his head looks like a cap from the back.
The only thing that imply his femininity is, as you said the voice and the name.
Even without the discussion in the game about his gender, I would still believe that he is a dude.[/spoiler]

His Japanese voice leaves his gender vague. But the English dub in my opinion sounds girly and not vague.

I don't get why spoilers don't work sometimes.

……that's not the code for spoilers.

Fucking newfags.

Do I have cause to be concerned about the localization after Dungeon Travelers 2? I'm not sure of how Atlus is structured, but that translation was pretty bad. We got an arrow to the knee line within the first 15 minutes (I'm pretty sure it wasn't in the original), and they censored a few images. Atlus has always been pretty decent. However, I think their USA branch got acquired by Sega somewhat recently, and everything I've seen from them since then Persona Q, Persona Dancing, and SMT IV Apocalypse has felt a bit off.

Here new fag learn from this

I officially deem this cuckchan formatting.

I never felt there was anything off about Q. The only thing off about DAN was Burch as Rise, which happened because Laura Bailey took Microsoft dosh over Atlus dosh. Apocalypse just looked like it was given a skeleton crew and super low priority, probably because most were working on P5.

Dungeon Travelers 2 had some weird circumstances behind it, from what I understand.

Sega does not interfere with Atlus at all. They are content to let their golden goose do what it wants. If Atlus USA were to have problems, it would be entirely because of Atlus USA.

I got Persona 5 they've changed allot. The combat is fun when it comes to shooting shit up, but man it has that dark feel.

Is it k for me to watch the P3 Movie series before playing the game? New to the lore and I'm interested but would like to know more before sinking 100 hours into an RPG.

The games are obviously better because the main appeal of P3 and P4 are MUH DAILY LIFE, and the P3 movies skims over it quite a bit, with most S-links being relegated to MONTAGE scenes as it basically only cares about the "main" plot, I think 4 animoo was better in that regard since it combined S-Link plotlines and often to completely new backdrops., honestly i felt the movies was definitely aimed more at people who already played the game.

And yeah, it is Movies, P3 is 4 movies, Spring of Birth being the first one.

They ain't something like Tales of Zestiria the X which are stupidly improved over the "source" game, but they arn't complete butcherings either.

But really, try playing the game(s) and if you get bored then you can watch the movies and "finish" the main plots, but as said, the real meat of 3/4 is the "MUH EVERYDAY LIFE" shit, especially in the later case..

wut

Just like lots of anime that only make sense if you've read the manga. Hm.

Do the characters at least maintain their personalities well? That's really what interests me about the series.

My problem is that I've only got enough time in the day between work and shitposting to play one game at a time. Right now I'm playing PQ, First game I've played in the SMT Universe and it's fun but it's pretty light on character development, and I feel alludes to P3 a lot, which is making me curious. I'm not sure if I want the next game I play to also be a JRPG, and if I wait too long to play it I might just lose interest in the series entirely. PQ is already taking me over a month to beat because of how little I'm able to play it each day, and sometimes it's a few days in between sessions

Wagecuck life is tough

On the class trip to Hawaii some coop members invite you out.

MOST IMPORTANT CO-OPS TO WORK ON EARLY

These are the co-ops that it would be best to get to a certain point ASAP to enjoy their benefits.

Sadayo Kawakam - Temperance
Main Benefit: More activity time

Kawakami should be an extremely high priority co-op once you unlock not, not because she's a top tier waifu (though she is), but because her abilities are so fucking useful. Basically everything she unlocks is in the interest of giving you more time to do things. First, she'll let you skip her classes to do other things, then she'll work at your house at night to do tasks that normally would have taken time for you, such as making the SP restoring coffee or curry. Then she'll let you skip other teachers classes. Finally, on her last rank, she'll make it so going to a dungeon no longer makes you tired, so if you spend an afternoon doing that, your night is still free. In addition to that, once you max her rank all her services become free. The originally were 5000 yen a pop.

Max this asap. All you'll need is 2 courage, which incidentally is all you'll for another in this teir.

'Chihaya Mifune' - Wheel of Fortune
Main Benefit: Relationship fortune telling

To be honest, half of Mifune's abilities kind of suck. She can tell you what co-op abilities other character have, which is damn near useless because the internet can tell you that. However, at rank 7 she gains the ability to tell relationship fortunes. Like in earlier games, this gets you co-op points with a chosen character, helping to avoid wasting time with "you feel like your relationship will become closer soon" nonsense. The real nice thing is that these fortunes do not take any time to get, though they do cost 5000 yen a pop.

Her co-op requires 100,000 yen and a memento mission to start.

'Tae Takemi' - Death
Main Benefit: Good item

Tae is another good quality waifu cake, but the main reason to go for her link early is to reach her rank 5 benefit, which is the second tier of the stock in her store. Once open she sells and accessory that restores 7 SP per turn. Given SP is basically your gauge for how much dungeoning you can do, this is a really, really nice item. They cost 100,000 yen a piece though. However, Tae's rank 7 perk is a half off discount, so that helps.

Even better, you can get Tae to rank 7 all with just level 2 courage (same as required to start Kawakami's). After rank 7, you'll need 4 charisma, but rank 7 is her last really good perk, so that's all you need to worry about doing early.

VERY GOOD CO-OPS

These co-ops have extremely strong and useful abilities that make it worthwhile to go through them.

Toranosuke Yoshida - The Sun
Main function: Negotiation and Money

This guy is all about teaching you negotiation tactics, the most important of which is the ability to extort demons for large quantities of cash. He makes it so you can keep asking over and over again until the demons get pissed and attack, but this can often be worth it for grinding money. Later abilities make it more likely to get items during negotiations, adding the possibility a demon will become a persona without trying at all and infally the ability to recruit demons of higher level than yourself.

His co-op is a night co-op, which is nice. It requires you to do a part time job a couple of times first, but it's worth it in the end.

Yuki Mishima - The Moon
Main Benefit: XP

Yuki is pretty simple. All his benefits give you more XP. It alternates between general XP boosts and giving your benched party members increasing fractions of XP. His last ability give you universal XP, so benched party members now get 100% experience from all battles. Given that P5 adds swapping characters mid-battle as a mechanic, this is nice as it means every party member can be battle ready at any time and you don't have to babysit so much.

VERY GOOD CO-OPS CONT.

Hifumi Togo - The Star
Main Benefit: Battle Techniques

Hifumi teaches you a white variety of battle strategies, the very first one is the ability to swap out party members mid-battle during Joker's turn. Then, the chance that a reserve team member will do a follow-up attack if Joker downs an enemy. After that, the ability to escape in enemy advantage encounters. Then, double money if you can finish the entire fight during your first four turns before the enemy gets a hit in. After that, the ability to escape instantly. Finally, her last ability allows anyone to freely swap with any reserve member at any time.

You need rank 2 is Yusuke's link as well as 3 in charm before you can even start. Then later you'll need 5 knowledge to finish.

Caroline and Justine - Strength
Main Benefit: Persona Fusion Types and Solitary Confinement

This works like Margaret's link, so it doesn't take time. Luckily, their requests are less weird than Margaret and you can usually make the kind of persona they want with extremely basic bitch fusing. The ability to choose whatever skill inheritance you want helps a lot. Definitely worth doing. All their abilities are good.

Sojiro Sakura - The Hierophant
Main Benefit: SP Restoring Items

The recipes you learn while doing this co-op will make coffees and curries that cure one person or the whole party's SP, at varying degrees of potency. SP is very good, ergo these items are very good. They take a night to make, but as I said above, Kawakami can make them for you while you do something else.

You'll need 5 kindness to finish the link, though since you need 4 kindness to start Futaba's link that's not much more.

Futaba Sakura - The Hermit
Main Benefit: Random Help in Combat

Once Futaba joins the team, she's part of every fight from then on. These abilities just mean that she's a helpful as possible. Many are similar to the stuff Rise could do in 4, like providing random buffs and healing. She gts some other cool stuff too, though, like the ability to randomly switch an enemy advantage encounter to one where you already have the enemy in hold-up state. Later on she can also replace two downed party members with healthy ones. So yeah, she's worth the time. She's also best girl on the team.

She requires rank 4 kindness to start, so you might want to start leveling that early.

PRETTY GOOD CO-OPS

These co-ops have some decent abilities but aren't critical.

Shinya Oda - The Tower
Main Benefit: Gun Skills

This kid gives you gun skills. They're a nice and pretty useful. The first unlocked skill gives the protagonist a skill that spends 8 bullets to down an enemy. Later all he'll up everyone's bullet capacity, add a gun based all out attack that triggers randomly with you have advantage, making the down shot cost less bullets and finally making the Protagonist's gun attacks pierce all resistances.

Oya Ichiko - The Devil
Main Benefit: Reduce Attention in Dungeons

Are you getting caught by shadows a lot? Every time you do the alert meter in the dungeon raises. The higher it raises, the more enemies appear and the tougher they are, creating more and more strain on your SP. Oya's abilities all make that meter go up slower. And the final ability means it never raises at all, effectively removing the mechanic from the game. If you're having trouble with the alert meter, she's good to work on.

She also requires absolutely nothing for her co-op to finish.

MEH TIER CO-OPS

These co-ops are take or leave.

Munehisa Iwai - The Hanged Man
Main Benefit: Sells Guns, Then More Guns, Then Gun Customization, Then All of That Cheaper

There's not much to this. He sells your guns. The higher the rank, the more he sells, the less her charges. There's some customization you can do later on to add some effects to the guns. It's nice but not game changing.

His co-op is available from pretty early on but you can't even start it until you have 4 courage, which is one away from max. And you'll need max to finish it. So it's kind of an impractical link. Most players probably won't even be able to start it until late because of the demanding social requirement.

'Party Member Co-Ops
Main Benefit: Battle Techniques

Party member abilities are almost identical to what they were in P4. So those are nice to have and obviously when they hit max rank they get their ultimate personas too. Each one has a little side benefit they give you:

-Ryuki gets the ability to insta-kill weaker enemies. This actually is more of hindrance than anything else.
-Ann increases success chances for negotiations. All party members ave a little something like this, but she has never more.
-Yusuke lets you make skill cards
-Makoto fills in some tactical data on monsters
-Haru has a garden on the school roof where you can grow SP restoratives, but they're less potent or useful than the coffee and curry and take time to grow.

AUTO CO-OPS

These co-ops advance with the story.

Igor - The Fool
Main Function: Persona Stock Increases and Fusion Abilities

Morgana - The Magician
Main Function: Item Crafting, Stealing From Enemies and Basic Party Bonuses

Goro Akechi - Justice
Main Function: Basic Party Bonuses

Sae Niijima - Judgement
Main Function: Fucking Nothing

The carrots she can grow are actually super useful, since they recover all of your SP (coffee only recovers 100 at most), and you get 2 (3 if you have a high enough coop level) at a time. They only take like 4 days to grow.

Ah, that's better than what I heard. But I still don't think anything beats the curry.

What does the best curry do? The mid level curry was shit compared to the tomatos that Haru grows, but I never checked the best one. You can't use it in battle anyway, so that's the main problem.

SP loss is a matter of degrees, at least in my experience. It's basically your dungeon exploring gauge. To me there's nothing wrong with an SP restorative that only works between fights. And I don't know the exact specs, but the final curry is supposedly quite good.

Most of my problems with SP was during bosses near the end. Those bastards can drain your entire SP bar threefold or more. For regular battles there are useful persona abilities that recover SP after winning battles, and Futaba's abilities that let's backup members recover a little SP after each battle.

I just went back and checked the curry, and the best one that you get at rank 10 recovers 100 SP for all members, same as Haru's tomatos. The mid level curry recovers a piddling 20 SP. I think it's better to just have Kawakami mass produce coffee lol.

Just realized I didn't know what that was because the only game I've played is PQ, and they don't use that term. Anyway, thanks for the response.

Anyone have some Halloween persona pics?

So Makoto and Haru (the adultress) are the only worthwhile ones.
That's pretty weak.

What about Futaba?

Futaba is a better route than either of theirs. Her abilities are quite useful. She's the navigator. It's always worth it to rank up the navigator.

All of the party members are worth maxing for their upgraded personas and battle abilities.

Saved for future playthroughs
Also as evidence that Sadayo is objectively the best

So a guy from dA released the models so people can port them to xps or mmd

Recently that person delete them since Atlus is apparently pulling the same shit blizzard did for Overwatch

But I suck when it comes to porting to xps/mmd so if someone else knows or wants to do it, I'll post the links later.

Fuck

Also im not sure how the texture in the face works, I could ask in dA for help but I can't promise anything to be honest.

AWE FUCKING SOME

So they include textures?

Oh wait nevermind it turns out the files has a generic.mesh file that I can use with xps blender addon, so don't really need to do the whole porting thing but some bones are kinda weird.

Yes user, pic related is a render test from a few mins ago.

Post the models

Ryuji Sakamoto's English voice trailer

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UeIAXl3vmd0

Meh.

big surprise

Honestly, doesn't sound all that different from someone like Yuri Lowenthal to me. My only issue is the pronunciation of his last name. I have no idea what's going on there. And that's not a VA issue, that's the freaking director. And, honestly, I don't know why a director from Atlus of all places would make that decision.

I'll post them when there's a new thread user

In the meantime have more Futaba

I like this "I tease you, you tease me" dynamic between these two

I hope it's actually like that in the game once romancing starts. Teasing Naoto was the best part of waifuing in P4/G. Would be nice to have a joust of Who Will Embarrass Who Most?

pic unrelated

Is there a way to transfer a save from Persona 3 FES to P3P? Or transfer parts of the save? Is there a conventional way to go about this? Perhaps using the PS3 as some kind of intermediate in some way (since it can read both PS2 and PSP memory cards)?

do you know what they're saying?

No, the games are completely incompatible.