Jews gonna jew

DNA Testing Companies Like 23andme Admit Adding Fake African Ancestry To White Profiles In Order To “Screw With Racists”

Who were your ancestors? What is your ethnic background composed of? Sites like Ancestry.com and 23andme have always been some go to sources in answering all of your toughest questions. But how accurate are they? In a recent interview with Cracked, one of the major ancestry testing companies, (which specific company is unknown) spilled the beans on what really happens when you purchase an ancestry kit. While I can’t say I’m surprised, you may be shocked to learn that these ancestry sites aren’t always as accurate as they claim to be. Beyond this, they’ve also admitted to tampering with the result to “screw with racists”.

When Inside Edition had a set of triplets send their spit in to Ancestry.com and 23andMe, they got wildly different results from both services. Neither gave each triplet the same ancestry results. “Tests can be a crapshoot. For DNA tests, they use genetic markers, which are little variations in the DNA one or several groups may have, but others do not. The more markers there are, the more accurate the test will be.”

Shocked yet? Yeah, I didn’t think so. A lot of my friends have taken these types of DNA Tests, and most of them come back saying, “I don’t think this is entirely accurate…”
Remember when white supremacist Craig Cobb found out that he was 14% black? Well as it turns out, there’s a possibility that those numbers could have been fudged with.

Morgan and his colleagues were caught between a rock and a really-want-to-mess-with-racists place. It would’ve been fun to throw a “10 percent West African” in there, but then they might have a pissed-off, dangerous person at their office, waving a gun. “Since we couldn’t do anything to the results (and we wanted to), what we did was add ‘< 1 percent’ to each African category of ethnicity. That way we weren’t lying, and they would both be wondering how much under a percentage point was. We always try to round to the nearest number because we sometimes hear about percentage points, but for them, we leave it open to whether it’s a one or a zero.”
It’s a compromise that’s elegant in its passive-aggressive simplicity. And it got a result. “The near-N-bomber wrote to us asking what that meant, and we wrote back that it meant it was under 1 percent. And we were not saying zero. Unless they got another test, that was going to bother them. Maybe they weren’t 100 percent Caucasian. I mean, they were, according to the results, but this way it leaves it open, and they’ll always be wondering.”

This is beyond shady and deceptive, people pay more than they can really afford sometimes, just to find out the truth about their heritage. What about this is acceptable? How does this turn a racist into a “non racist”? It doesn’t. There’s nothing but high levels of dishonesty in these companies. Unfortunately, this doesn’t even fully cover the other things they do behind closed doors.

With a massive database of genetic information, the company can turn around and sell that data to other companies. Plenty of those companies are doing scientific research that can only be done with access to large amounts of genetic information. Even government agencies like the National Institutes of Health use the data to better understand the hereditary causes of diseases.

Popular Science reports. Also, AncestryDNA has a partnership with the Google-owned biotech Calico, and shares the DNA of unsuspecting victims in the name of science and helpful research.
If you were hesitant to purchase these kind of kits before, I’d highly advise you to just save your money and discourage SJW’s from telling every white person that they’re black.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/AePkf
archive.is/ksRNw
archive.is/l5qIq
theguardian.com/us-news/2015/sep/05/judge-dismisses-white-woman-lawsuit-black-sperm-donation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tlaxcaltec
cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/02/04/baby.dna.government/index.html
archive.is/8NNEf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

forgot the link

archive.is/AePkf

No shit. It was obvious that they are manipulating results by how many people, even the most inbred British wanker, ended up with 1-5% "Jewish ancestry".

Gas the kikes

Never heard of squaker.

And how would they know the person requesting is a "racist"?

This whole thing, while would be good news for us,
Sounds like total bullshit.
20 bucks says its a joke from something like buzzfeed

If they are white/have a white name, they must be racist.
I wouldn't be surprised if they also added Egyptian DNA to black customers, assuming there are any.

Didn't Ramz Paul get a DNA test done and it came back that he was less than a percentage point Jewish?

They have a genetic profile indicating that they're white. That's proof enough for these hacks.

If you're saying it's not 0 when it is 0 then you are lying. That's a fucking Judaic dwindle if I ever heard one

bumpin

So they fake it to screw with "racists". Thereby pissing them off and destroying their hope and sense of belonging. That will surely work out for the kikes this time.

Another recent article on the subject:
archive.is/ksRNw

These budget tests are not only tampered with results wise but they are also incredibly inaccurate. Sets of identical triplets, quadruplets and even quintuplets have taken them and all received different results returned. At best these services could have been considered a novelty product (and do indeed come with disclaimers as much as admitting this fact) but now they have admitted to outright fabricating the results for political and ideological reasons they can be seen as a weapon of cultural warfare.

If you want a proper set of DNA results you won’t get it via the post for $50, you need to contact a lab and pay a four-figure sum.

Unsurprising, there's been talk about this shit for a few years now, especially after a lot of people who could trace their family tree many generations back and knew they were 100% white were suddenly told that apparently, their great-great grandfather must have come from Zimbabwe.

wew.

They do, however, give you your raw data, which you can send in to a different site that will give you multiple tests for free, which are far more accurate. I had mine done by FTDNA at first, then was able to send it to 23andme for free, and the results were slightly different. the medical stuff and physical appearance based on genetics was spot on, so it's not entirely bunk. Still not worth giving a jew your money and your genes, though.

Yup, everyone I know who did this got the

Forgot to mention, the sites that you can send your raw data to do not include 23andme. I just brought that up specifically to support that the two main genetic testing sites aren't all they're cracked up to be. They're both generally accurate in the sense that a shotgun is, but you're not going to get the exact same results each time, even with one set of genetics, let alone identical twins and stuff.

If they tempered with the result, they can be sued. People didn't pay for false information.

You'd probably get sued yourself.

the source is from cracked

Its strange when the most European looking people on the planet with no hint of any African features come up as 5-10% African.

That seems high; they try to jam in

Well that's a relief. I tried 23 and Me and I got the "

One drop racism is dumb, anyways. It doesn't seem strange that someone could be 10% anything and not look that part if they're 70% some other continent's genetic contributions.

It is pretty lame to lie to people, but why do people buy these tests? What fo you do with the information? What judgments do you make differently, what plans do you change? Tell me how you really feel, user.

The fact that they don't let you take these tests anonymously was all the evidence I needed to know that something shady was afoot.

Shocking ! Not really.

If they would add nigger DNA to "screw with racists", would they also remove non-White DNA to give credibility to fake racists?

How stupid could you possibly be to think sending a DNA sample to ANYONE would be a good idea?

A big part of it is connecting you to people that are genetically related to you. It helps with filling out your family tree and meeting long lost relatives and all that.

Read the Nuremberg Laws. Nazi Germany did not apply the one drop rule. It is too difficult to prove and casts way too wide of a net.

That triplets story was astonishing. At the very least you'd expect identical results from identical DNA. All three of them got different results which means that the samples were not measured accurately.

But it doesn't end there. This funky data is then pushed through an algorithm which is itself relying on imprecise conclusions (and guesses) on what the data represents.

Lastly: you get the activists, like in the original post, deliberately fucking with the end results. And let's not forget that the whole sector is owned by the kikes who have every reason to inject a bit of negro/kike "ancestry" into everyone's family tree (you can't be a rayciss, goy, if you're a product of the Melting Pot).

How retarded do you have to be to actually take one of these things? Why do you do what most people do and actually talk to your family members and do research as to where your forebears came from instead or trusting some stupid test?

More importantly, how fucked are you if you can't reasonably trace your family tree back to the degree that you're confident where your family's from.

don't give your DNA to fucking kikes this is common sense

Identical twins don't have identical DNA. Their results should be INCREDIBLY similar, though. I'd be interested to see how much that specific example deviated.

did ancestry, both mine and wifeys results were 100% European. get rekt nerds.

Quite a lot (in some areas). There's a video about it somewhere.

How exactly do you figure?

here is the twin video. Remember, they can't even get the numbers on identical twin right, what makes you think that the 0.01% of jew/Inidan/nog they throw on there is real?

That's the one. Thanx.

can we discuss how italians are good goys
i was watching some bullshit earlier about a guido "NEO NAZI" who dropped his skinhead identity to boo-hoo with kikes.

Your haplogroups don't necessarily tell you what your racial background is. I could conceivably have, say, R1B1A2 or some shit (Western Europe) for my Y chromosome, but be a Sudanese nigger with a white patrilineal ancestor somewhere up the line. The actual ethnic testing is (((sold separately))), but the better raw data sites can actually tell you what specific ancient people you come from (As long as there is data on them. The Yamnaya, for example).

In my case, regarding the family tree stuff, I had managed to trace it back to 1812. Almost entirely Anglo-Saxon and Czech. The genetic match function allowed me to find distant relatives and cross reference their family trees. That aside, when I sent in my raw data to the independent sites, the Anglo-Saxon side had a lot of Western and Northern European admixture, including pre-Aryan invasion Neolithic DNA, and the Czech side had a lot of Yamnaya, pre-semite Anatolian, etc.

I know it seems like I'm defending these sites with all these posts. I'm just bitter and trying to justify my stupid mistake of having it done. Trust me, it's not worth it. Pay a lab to simply get you the raw data and send that in to the raw data sites, you'll be much better off.

Interesting. I wonder if the same sort of thing would happen with males. Remember, when a female contributes her X, mathematically, it could be from ANY female ancestor she has. Same with a male. But with a male, that Y is a straight line, no 50/50 chance per generation. There's really no such thing as a matrilineal line, as I understand it. The chances of the same X being passed down every single time is astronomical. Unless I'm entirely fucking up how that works.

nah, dude, ur just a kike. i'm american and i'm 95% german and english with a touch of irish and scandy. no heeb or african.

shove yourself in an oven in order to retain your honor

Only used women twins. Even though we know now that male sperm affects women's DNA.

Wasn't this shit already exposed for being owned by a kike DNA farmer ?
I don't mind another thread on this though, there are still anons out there who still don't know that these kikes are up to no good.

Holla Forums was right again!

we already had this thread

That reminds me: there was at least one kike sperm-bank owner (AFAIK) who tricked the clients into using his own sperm. If anyone has a link, I'd appreciate it.

5-10% african is absurdly high to and still not show signs of it. Even 1% is pretty high when it comes to genetics. We had a thread we lost in the April Fools hack that was about a nigger who did a DNA test (can't remember the one) and found out he was 95% white and anons asking how that could happen. The guy's skin was so light-brown and his hair was wavy. Then a knowledgeable user showed up and explained to them how genetics work.

Black DNA is dominant in the sense that even a little bit will still express itself despite being outnumbered. This has nothing to do with superiority as dwarfism is famously dominant, moreso than black. So based off of his research, a typical hollywood nigger with light-brown skin, reasonable intelligence, and minimal african facial features is approximately 85-95% white DNA. 5% or less will still show features but they will be heavily diminished, they will appear as bizarre deformities that stick out. It's like if someone used a gaming character creator and used a fantasy race's defining characteristic on a human. If you remember old Holla Forums OC about octoroons you will know what I'm talking about.

Overall this means that the majority of niggers in hollywood are majorly white DNA and this DNA allows them to be functional to some extent. Jews use them to represent all niggers because libtards don't ask the basic question about what separates will smith from a tongue-clicker in the jungles of africa. The answer of course is majorly white DNA.

One of the best kikish advertisements. Basically telling you which company to prefer.
Pure kikery.

This also means anyone confirming their supposed non-kike identity cant be trusted either, since they could easily just press out a fake one on a court order or under pressure from alphabets etc.

They have screwed over my own family's results so hard, that the "Ancestry Composition Report" keeps changing and then changing again some several months after the initial results, which results were probably outright wrong due to confusion with some other people's kits.

23andme is a scam.

Now where am I gonna find a reliable DNA testing site to find my DNA?

I have adopted siblings who took the bait. They weren't trying to confirm anything other than genetic health risks, which I believe costs extra. I'll be emailing this to them so they can get their money back. What a crock of shit.

Send it to chink labs if you can read chinkrunes or become a geneticist and do it yourself.

mfw parents gave their dna to Ancestory

No. Saying

I FUCKING KNEW IT

sounds like the test is accurate after all

My results came out pure european. They must not know I'm an evul rayciss

Yet another kike scam

My mom's ancestry came back with Europe 100%
>Low Confidence Region
>Great Britain

I have to admit that I sometimes feel bad for the lesser born sometimes.

Not doing this shit is probably the right move, but I did it and didn't have any bullshit added.

That's not fool-proof. Oral histories may not adequately account for cuckoldry or adoptions and tend to add aspects that aren't there (most ~ 1/16th "Native Americans" for example). Documents can be similarly inadequate.

Sue the shit out of em.

no shit, it's owner is sister to youtube's owner. if you ever said anything wayciss on youtube 23andme could find out

Funny how you say that like there's a notable difference between kikes and a cult founded by deranged lunatics who thought they were lost kikes. The Mormon church is as kosher as a broiled foreskin on a bagel. They're also in the process of becoming (((racially tolerant))) so such malpractice is likely in full-swing at Ancestry right now.

That said, what I want to know is if anyone has heard ill of LivingDNA. I haven't yet, and aside from their cringy adherence to the Out of Apefrica (((theory))) don't see much reason to doubt them (it's likely a measure to fill the holes left by the slow mutation of Y-DNA on their ancestral migration feature). At a glance they really just seem to want to tell people what part of England their ancestors were from.

That is fraud and class action lawsuit material.

Make it happen.

Interesting but what would have even been far more interesting would have been ONE SAME PERSON, sending THREE samples, under 3 DIFFERENT names, with 3 saliva samples collected the SAME DAY.

Then, if the three tests don't come back with the exact, exact same results with not the slightest difference between them, it's unarguably bullshit. I'm surprised nobody has done this before.

Scratch that, SAME TIME. You spit in the first flask, the second and third in a matter of a minute.

?

Ok. Fake fucking news.

It's to fuck with people who have pure genetics from specific haplogroups., which you clearly do not have.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but we have these prisons called schools where you're held for many years of your life and store stuff you touched, you've also been fingerprinted so there's a good chance DNA was gathered that way - chances are the fucks already collected your DNA and put it into a database years ago.

They have your DNA … so they know how White you are. They don't need to know if you're actually a racist … if you're White that's good enough.

Whites are all racist, remember?

What if it is a white-list of people who won't be culled?

I love this shit, lol.

So the first two groups of degenerate triplets spat out some guys cum (= foreign DNA) from their mouth.

So a kike company is collecting a white-list because it wants to preserve the white race?
You haven't been paying attention have (you)?

You call people kikes while admitting to taking this kike-made test? I guess that "touch" of Irish was the part that makes them retarded bog niggers.

Enjoy ZOG having your DNA in their database

>No. Saying

THIS. The main purpose of these sites is to identify clusters of pure aryans and flood those areas with POCs through section eight vouchers and other "diversity" programs.

It is literally a tool for genocide.

t. 56% face

One of the oldest Kike tactics on the internet gets a reboot. Calling everyone's whiteness into question, "we're all mixed, goy!".

%

Not even Nazi Germany followed the one drop rule.

Not long ago my boomer aunt got jewwed by these DNA test kikes. They told her she was partly Mexican and African which is so visibly false that it's fucking laughable. I should show her this although being a boomer she's probably happy about being told that she is part subhuman.

oy vey doncha rememba that humans came outta africa goy? Everybady is bound ta have some schwarze dna becausa dat!

Imagine if you get framed for a crime because you gave a sample of your dna to kikes or some day they decide to use those samples for human cloning.

Dub-dubs confirm. Imagine if some kike needs a new heart and your DNA fits.

Apparently, we're all slavs now or something. Apefrica theory kept getting btfo.

That shit is super rife for fuckery. There was a woman who ended up with a mongrel nigger baby after being told the sperm donor was white. Can you imgine the kvetching from the media when she tried to sue?

Ouch!. Do you have a link?

I was going to get one when they first came out so I could get a heads up on disease susceptibility, but the FDA shut that part down. Glad I didn't now. They'd have probably told me that I was going to die of cancer because my white skin IS cancer.

Daily reminder fake news comes from fake jews.

The hebrews were genocided in 70ad, todays kikes are just inbreed kazarian race mixed mutts.

All Jews will die no matter what they call themselves

i am shocked, i tell you!

raw data sites please?

Man I remember when they brought a fucking cop into school and took all our fingerprints. They made it seem like a fun and educational activity but looking back the only potential purpose is collecting prints, we didn't even learn anything we didn't know.

sometimes your past just gets lost

And yay, verily did Esther Wojcicki haveth three hyperlinked daughters: one, Janet, an oddly-specialized, professor/ anthropologist/epidemiologist; one, Susan, the current YouTube CEO (G employee #18); and one, Anne, who - jilted for a rival Jewess ("the face of Glass!") by her now ex-husband but still founder of Google, Sergey Brin - herself founded 23&Me. For some reason. She's also now doing ARod, I guess?

This is a Yid rival to the LDS outfit then?

Or maybe somebody's cooking up a vat of something gene-specific to bring on the olive-skinned end times spoken of in their primeval scrolls?

There are simply too many dots here for there to be no lines.

archive.is/l5qIq

kike meme

Reported.

I'm so fucking curious tho. Should I give the Jews my DNA?

So surprising the D&C shills show up and leave after spouting off their meme

Don't do it user, you will pay 200 dollars to find out that you are some mix of Western European DNA like every other white American. They rarely even pin down the country your family is from. It's a waste of time and money and they are cataloguing your genetics.

you mongs realize that it is too fucking easy to obtain dna sample from anybody right?

do you realize the difficulty of associating floor sweepings to the names of the owners?

Oil-drilling, not even once.

Here is a video on how admixture is estimated, since most of you seem to not actually know that much about the subject.

The writer of the cracked article is fucking clueless.

The tests using 12, 37, or 67 markers are Y-DNA test, while the tests using more than 700,000 are autosomal tests.

No, that's not anywhere close to being accurate.

Operative word right there. It's easy to obtain DNA from any given person. But obtaining DNA from an entire population is another matter.

Ramzpaul looks at least 25-35% Jewish to me. Though he's on our side, so I don't really care, but he has that Jewish voice sound and facial features.

I noticed this years ago
everyone and their mother started to come back 0.1% 3% subsaharan or jew

Lazy fucking nigger.

"inseminated with wrong sperm" -> theguardian.com/us-news/2015/sep/05/judge-dismisses-white-woman-lawsuit-black-sperm-donation

I was tempted to take these at one point because I'm a 1/4th spic bastard, but since that doesn't work the journey to find my dad continues.

Britbong here. I always found it suspicious that there's "< 1%" Jewish in here stopping me from claiming white purity.

Use a fake name, throwaway email, pay with a visa giftcard or alternate payment source, check the box that says ypure getting a gift for a friend and dont mail the package from your home postal zone if you choose to do this.

I did all of those and got a clean test. No mysterious nigger or jew dna suggested in my results. 50%german 50%polish

GAS YOURSELF

I'm probably white enough than most of this board, especially the yanks.

*whiter than most of this board

I've mostly done research through surnames, remembering old family stories my grandma said when she was alive, or asking my aunt what she remembers, then when I can, compile it into a book, so I can't forget.
from what I've gathered, my mother's side of the family were french who moved to Mexico during the mid-late 19th century, my great grandfather was a Mason and a womanizer. My mother's father is of the Tlaxcaltecan tribe en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tlaxcaltec

I can barley gather anything from my father, all I know is that my grandmother assumed him to be Irish, his grandparents moved from Canada to California, and his surname is of English or Swedish origin.
I hope I can find him soon, and he'll be able to answer questions so I can finish my book.

i dont have to take some test to know im white, i know that im white, i know who my familly were back to 11 generations. i would list it all out, but i dont want to dox myself. my mums side of the familly is from Scotland, and my dads is from Scotland and Norway, but originally sweden

as i understand it matrilineal heritage is easier to trace because you have mitdna, which only comes from the ovum and not the spermatogoneum, allowing you to trace that genome back a long time
of course such dna doesnt give you and idea of a phenotype excepting some disease states but for ancestry its pretty solid

nice dubtrips.
research the RH negative factor
EDOMITES lineage of Cain betrothed of the serpent - critter hybrid DNA

I've been fuciing warning people about this for years.

Check'd. We should all know our ancestors.
Pic fucking related.
rofl, identical to my dad too.

yeah the kikes sure know a thing or two about this oy gevalt.
Heil'd

The OP is about these companies faking genetics tests to "BTFO racists", how can you be this dense?

You'd think that jungle beaner would have been somewhat redpilled on Pissrael until you realise he's a Che Guevera commie who still believes the Holohoax happened and indirectly wants non-Whites in the US to kill even more native Whites via commie "revolution".

He thinks the US is a White supremacist state hellbent on murdering and hanging niggers and other shitskins out in the street (Sounds fucking amazing tbh). He admitted himself to be a literal cuckold, just like any Leftist would be. He thinks kikes are White just any other confused #FreePalestine-tier commie subhuman. What is up with these types of Leftists anyway? To this day I still don't understand their ideology. It's all about cucking over non-Whites and anyone or any race who look "White" (like kikes and certain spics) are considered "White", therefore they're all Literally Hitler.

pic related

So this explains how that TRS guy had Norwegian ancestry.

Uncle Sam's got good discipline.

shiggy
diggy

because of the fake promise of bragging rights.
it's actually a pretty good troll by the company. hats of to them

Fucking leftists are always the most bizarre people when you look into who they are. Some fucking retard blew up on me on Youtube because I commented about not going to a certain site anymore because of the identify politics. I get a whole block of text about right-wingers being toddlers and other socialist nonsense. All of his comments were super condescending to other people calling them idiots and capitalists. I just googled his Youtube name and it gave me an old Geocities site filled with all sorts of faggot shit like Harry Potter and Ron homosexual fanfic, hand drawn pictures with him with batwings, and talking about the ten commandments being evil. Of course the site had his Email which he still uses. Not even surprised by the way he looks.

Talk about self sabotage by desperation

There is:
mt-DNA which comes from the mother. Everybody inherits this.
Y-DNA, from the father, sons inherit this.
Autosomal DNA, 23 pairs of chromosomes, a 50/50% mix of the mother and the father. Y-DNA takes the place of one of these chromosomes.

You do know that Vikings were race mixing? There's also been sailors. Being from Scandinavia is not a guarantee. I can trace my ancestry back a thousand years, and while not finding any direct foreigners my paltry 5.10 height has to come from somewhere.

Probably Cymru. We are notorious midgets
Hell you're taller than me. I'm like 5.5/5.6

Very well could be. Mothers line come from Iceland, and the Vikings there are known to have stolen wives from the British Isles.

I don't feel short, but when walking alongside my 6.7 friend I do realize what has been lost. Still whiter than most whites though, so I guess there's that..

[citation needed]

If its true then you can claim a tie to the native population of the British isles, descended from that same band of hunter gatherers who first came here. Then promptly told everyone to fuck off.

Tis a shame really, before Rome when confronted by outsiders we used to skin them alive and leave them tied to posts on the shoreline.

Hatred of foreigners is literally in our DNA.
Also literally the best national animal

user is tall, has blue eyes and blond hair. Its impossible to have blue eyes if you have even only 1% Nigger, Arab or Jew genes. Sometimes people try to argue that its impossible to be white because over time people of different ethnics always been migrating. But this is bullshit, i know where my ancestors are from, i know we have been on this Land we claim for longer then 1000 of years, i know we payed a high amount of blood for it. Nobody can take this away from me. Fuck this globalist bullshit, they know nothing about blood and soil and what its like to be proud of your hertiage and culture. Because they have none, they just have Multiculturalism and some all humans are the same but whites are evil propaganda to keep their head high.

my results just came inn, 100% huwhite European, i think the problem here is nothing other than the American fearing the DNA test itself

I wanna hug that dragon

You fail genetics forever.

I'd like to know some non-kike DNA readers and I'd be willing to pay a lot more to get actual results and not Good Goy DNA Novelty Boxes. Can anyone recommend something reputable? My mother has always been big into genetics and our family tree and already sent her sample off. She's pure fucking white but got that shitty "1% African" thing like this article said. I'm positive 23andMe was even the company.

How much would I be looking to pay someone who's independent and doesn't have some agenda? The idea of willingly giving some (((big company))) my DNA for their future white culling plans is the last thing I want to do.

Hello fellow white person.

user, it's time.
CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT!

Scaphise the man in that picture
I have made a little song. Would you boys and girls like to hear it?

Slather them in honey, break their knees
Tie them to some wood and throw them in the seas
And so the rothchilds will be histories

Song could use some work

Same thing here fampai- Ancestry.com is also jewed

The Dahm triplets (sisters) were tested earlier this year and came back with differing results. . . .Pic related

bad example:^)

Why do they all have male jaws?

Basically this post. Everyone here already knew they were full of shit. The idea that everyone MUST be 1% kike or nig is some of the most retarded shit I have ever heard. They are repulsive. Next to no one but the most broken pathetic shell of an upright walker would have given them the time of day even now with the giant kike brainwashing apparatus alive and well.

Who the fuck is dumb enough to believe that anyone wanted these ugly ass trolls before TV? Normalfaggots, that's who.

They are all such fucking freaks. Disgusting.

Exhibit 2 of Disgusting.

Not only are they liars outright, but DNA gets deleted every single generation–as in, not passed on. Only certain proteins can bond to certain others, and people do not prefer those excessively foreign. With these things in mind, how could anyone even BE less than 1% of anything?

Like usual, nothing these faggots say ever makes any sense. Don't believe kikes. Look in the mirror. That is who you are.

How much semen did the mother have inside of her before meeting said man who created the triplets? Last I heard was science confirmed DNA stays with the women from everyone they fucked, which probably means the nigger population is 3 times what we think it is now.

neworderorg.wordpress.com/2017/09/25/who-is-white/

I took the test and came back 100% European. I'm glad I took screenshots of all the results pages with my ethic breakdown because 3 months later, they changed it and added 1% Feathernigger-American to my mix so that now I'm 99% Euro. So that's some of the tricks they're pulling.

telegony in humans is a myth.
Also if it was true the triplets wouldnt really look the same.

Not remembering that the USA ZOG already has all American DNA if they born after the 1960's. cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/02/04/baby.dna.government/index.html

WE CALLED THIS WAY BACK IN ITS INFANCY WE SAID THEY WOULD PULL THIS SHIT WE SAID GIVING YOUR DNA TO A PRIVATE COMPANY WOULD HAVE A NEGATIVE RESULT WE SAID THEY CAN'T BE TRUSTED I NEW IT YOU NEW IT WE NEW IT BUT THE SHEEP DID NOT OUR WORDS OF TRUTH FELL ON DEAF EARS AND NOW A BUNCH OF IMPRESSIONABLE WHITE PEOPLE THINK THE BLOOD RUNNING THROUGH THEIR VEINS ARE THAT OF THE POOR PEOPLE OF COLOR AND WITH THE HARDWIRED EMPATHY IN THE HEARTS OF THE BAMBOOZLESD THE WILL DO EVERYTHING IN THEIR POWER TO MAKE SURE THERE IMPOVERISHED BRETHEREN COME TO THIS PROSPEROUS NATION AND THRIVE SIDE BY SIDE ONE RACE THE HUMAN RACE

IT'S EASIER TO FOOL SOMEONE THAN TO CONVINCE THEM THEY HAVE BEEN FOOLED mark twain

how's MUH RANT FAGs did it come off well ?

If the genetic change happened after they developed it wouldn't affect them as much. All 3 of these women have had children. So they will all have male DNA in their system. How else would the woman's body be able to identify the child as part of her own body? Now, I'm not sure whether that's enough to justify the wide disparity in percentages. But the only way to test their accuracy would be to do as says.

Not that unbelievable TBH

DNA tests are only trustworthy for pets.

Because women cheat on men, often. Go back a few generations and you will have at least one bastard son and his cuck "father". Your surname is in all likelihood a lie.

They take a sample if you enlist too

You guys are gullible cucks, this is a giant rumor started by cracked that doesn't name a company and references a single user source. This source gives absurd details that don't add up, like interviews prior to getting their result to know they were racist? That doesn't happen, they don't interview, let alone BEFORE you get your fucking results.

Stop being dumb.

Can we report this to some consumer protection agency?

So it is even worth it to spend my money on these tests? Note that I am severely short of money and it would be a major sacrifice for me to give up hundreds of dollars for one of these when I could be using it on stuff like a new sleeping bag.

fake news website

The source "cracked" is a satire site like The Onion.

Apply yourself niggers.

its basically the lesser of two evils, as usual. I got Ancestry this Christmas and I'm about to find out.

nice d&c Eurofaggot. reported.

23AndMe was a start up from the female kike thats married to Jewoogle's CEO (former). You'd have to be fucking retarded to use it.

My dad (who is a virtue-signaling lefty) took one of these and found out not only is he less Italian than he thought (8% instead of 50%), but he had no native-american at ancestry at all (contrary to what he was told).
I'm conflicted on the reliability of these based on his result, but would never volunteer my DNA to these hucksters anyway.

All sorts of reasons. I took one for the Alzheimers risk after a grandparent got it. Said i was 100% European anyway kek.

You're dad already did. That's a close enough match for your DNA to be pinned to you

Same here.

Really? What did they alter and by how much?

That's an Ancestry results screenshot, not 23andme.

Kike logic at it's finest. You pay absurd money to take a sample of your own DNA then ship it out so that they can upload the real results to a police database while sending you back falsified reports. Which defeats the entire fucking point of the (((service))) to begin with. Like calling the cops to stop a robber just to have them show up and shoot you instead, Christ Almighty the sad part is retards will still pile ontop of each other desperate to give their shekels to these yids

I’m fully convinced they fucked with mine, or it became contaminated somehow. It’s not historically possible for me to have East Asian ancestry

this is a trick, to get everyone to voluntarily give their dna to these companies. First off, you would have DNA evidence that you are part nigger, and demand gibs. Niggers can not demand repartition from you, cuz you dindu nuffin, and have the race card to prove it. So to fuck with racists is a dumb thing to do.I doubt that this is what is going on.

But this nullifies affirmative action, in a way that the left would be satisfied.They know niggers are dumb, and can't do shit, but they have to virtue signal too, so this is a great way to bypass this. You get people in the DNA registry, and they get gibs.

Oy vey goyim, we can now use DNA to determine who you will fall in love with! Trust us! It’s ✡science✡! What’s that, white woman? You don’t think you’ll love a nigger? YOUR DNA DOESN’T LIE!
archive.is/8NNEf

These were mine btw. I've posted them in another 23andme thread before. I can kind of buy maybe the 0.6% yid could have come from grandfather who was Polish, and probably why there is traces of Southern European. But the 0.1% nig seems like memery.

They didn't add any to mine either but I've bought DNA tests for friends and I've seen them adding obviously wrong shit to completely blond-haired blue-eyed white men. If they wanted to "give the goyim what they want" they would throw in some savage blood for Americans… since all of them believe they're part Cherokee or some shit.

I don't think that there is a single person that is surprised that (((they))) are doing this

How are you gonna prove something that you don't understand yourself?