Captain Marvel

I sincerely hope this is not the look they're going for with Captain Marvel. There was already little hope of the movie being any good, but this shit just looks like a bad superhero parody.

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/black-panther-sister-shuri-smarter-tony-stark/
archive.is/t2qi0
digra.org/digital-library/publications/he-could-be-a-bunny-rabbit-for-all-i-care-identification-with-video-game-characters-and-arguments-for-diversity-in-representation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is just a cosplay person right?

That's Brie Larson as Carol Danvers.

OH NO NO NO NO

No ass.

could these bitches possibly pick up a weight? You see these other guys playing super strong heroes and they get totally ripped to look the part yet women just show up and put on a costume over their incredibly average body, they're not even hot, they could at least be astoundingly sexy but they're all plain janes

women that look like comic book characters exist, its just that something something misogyny something something

why is she wearing green? Is that for vfx later on so they make it look not retarded?

(((brie larson)))

we green lantern now

I dont get it at all

Oh I know and some of them even have SAG cards but it's sexist to hold women top any standards so those women who actually work hard for their bodies will never get recognition because the rest of women are extremely selfish whores who can't deal with the fact that other women are better than them

Notice the important detail on the first girl? She actually has an ass.

She looks so american it hurts.

They think being skinny is already an outstanding achievement.

you find most of them are in the fitness world. You'll never hear about them though

wew, looks like we have a bomb on our hands

you couldn't hide one in her ass that's for sure.

Better than dumpy ScarJo as a robo killing machine.

Looks like a walking fridge

That's Carl Danvers.

OH NO NO NO NO

Uh. Why is it the wrong colour?

It's supposed to be a Kree Battlesuit, which means they'll probably repaint it for the 3rd act and have her say something like "Call me CAPTAIN Marvel!"

LOL! She's so strong when he tries to shake her hand he grovels in pain. Totally original and funny joke. Man, I love Marvel/Disney.

They might be filming against a blue screen.

Another action-comedy in the making.

Will this be Disney/Marvel's first flop? Fuck I hope so.

Katee Sackhoff would've been a better choice.

Why is she fat? Where is her butt?

Nah m8, that'll be Black Panther, mark my words.

There's way too much built up hype around Black Panther, it won't flop. Don't forget about the white guilt.

So Power Rangers 2 is still happening?

Might as well use these guys with a wig.

MOVE OVER TONY STARK! STRONK WYMMIN OF COLOR COMING THROUGH!

Niggers aren't exactly a huge market and most people who care about Marvel movies are getting kind of burnt out on the whole origin story movie that involves a bad guy with past ties to the hero, but also with similar powers. It's been the MCU's shtick for more than half of their movies… Also, Black Panther is still kind of a nobody without a really strong following.

Not counting out the possibility that soybeards will insist on seeing it a dozen times to fight racism, or whatever, but even amongst my normalfag friends and family, no one is talking about it. And at the very least, if we meme it hard enough, it just might actually flop.

I doubt it sadly. But if it somehow does, that'd be amazing, but it won't. Idiots have been begging for this shit for decades because Blade Runner wasn't progressive enough for them.

They aren't, but California and New York are the biggest supporters for this shit fest, and people like Soros and Ellen (among other rich celebrities) will do everything in their power to ship as many people and low-class dregs to the movie theaters to at least give the illusion that the movie isn't a bomb. And even if Black Panther does fail (hopefully), we still have countless other Marvel movies on the way that absolutely NEED to fail. Especially Captain Marvel.

As for meme fuel to turn people off from the new films, I don't we'll need to. Seems the MSM is making stupid shit to drive people away by themselves

Has anyone shown this to Holla Forums yet? screenrant.com/black-panther-sister-shuri-smarter-tony-stark/

archive.is/t2qi0

Imagine if this shit fails. The salt that would follow would be amazing. Maybe it will be even worse than TLJ.

So the movie's characters are all a bunch of mary-sues. Why should I watch this shit?

You shouldn't. It's just more mindless pandering by Hollywood to their fellow Commiefornians.

China will gut Black Panther worse than The Last Kino.

We can only hope the based chinks are actually based for once in their miserable lives.

They're never based, but they're useful, like how they were with TLJ. Most of the changes in cinema and television in the west are made to appease to liberals and chinks, but if China goes full psycho and bans american media, than hopefully Hollywood will be severely fucked beyond measure, and once the cape-bubble bursts (and the supposed claims of other bubbles in Hollywood bursting), we can start seeing the end of Tinsel Town's endless faggotry (even if it's just for a little while).

The retarded gay blue carebear isn't wrong, but needing representation in fiction to be able to empathize with characters is also their argument, so he's wrong anyway.

That first girl is on steroids though. Go look at her other pics.

Expect that flying rainbow ponies don't rob or rape.

Dashie's kind of a cunt tbpfhiykwim user.

Like I said last thread, the movie is fucking named Black Panther. How many people in Middle America like the Black Panther Party? Normalfags arne't going to get it was a character created by Jack Kirby.

He isn't wrong, but no one but niggers say this shit. All that "REPRESENTATION MATTERS!" shit comes from niggers and uppity SJWs, not from white people complaining that they can't enjoy movies and TV shows because there aren't enough white people in it. His faggotry is self defeating, because he's been licking the boots of the diversity harpies for years and has nothing to show for it.

Has stuff like that happened before?

She looks fucking fat.
She looks embarrassed, uncomfortable…and like she smells.

How?

Disgusting deformed fatties.

i dunno if you're trying to bait or not

No bait, I hate fatties. #ThinnerBeauty

t. fitness expert and paleo diet evangelist

Is this supposed to be attractive?

The part about being able to watch and enjoy things that feature completely nonhuman characters, even though they don't share your skin tone.

hitler was always right tbh

8/10 if only she didn't have that stupid cross-eyed look that all Korean plastic surgeons and their customers seem to prefer.

Of course not. That would be sexist, sweaty.

he's a big guy

A lot of people don't even remember the
Black Panther Party beyond the dress and maybe the fist raising at the olympics. Their legacy has been scrubbed by the you know (((who))).

She was in recent the Kang Kong. She's boring and to quote mah boi Zach she looks like her hair smells.

They passed on this to choose that womanlet hoe.

What a fucking missed opportunity. Some faggot in the casting office probably thought she was too feminine and sexy which sent the wrong message for nuMarvel.

Winnick or Sackhoff could've been better than the fridge they've chosen.

I expect they'll tighten the suit up in post production to make her look less dumpy, hopefully they'll also change the hair and color, and her face to be less fat. Actually just fix everything about the actress

sad

Listen to dubsman
Blue nigger carebear author insert is trying to argue the completely sensible position he would usually oppose that if you can sympathize with Twilight Sparkle, Crash Bandicoot, or your dog, you can also empathize with a person that doesn't look, think, or act like you.
The carebear is a fucking faggot because in any other moment he would be having a shitfit about the importance of representation.
t. He could be a bunny rabbit for all I care!
digra.org/digital-library/publications/he-could-be-a-bunny-rabbit-for-all-i-care-identification-with-video-game-characters-and-arguments-for-diversity-in-representation/

Is this how democracy dies?

/ourboi/ Zach is right, she looks like she smells bad in certain areas.

sweet another prometheus sequel?

tbh if you can only identify with someone who looks like you, you're a borderline retard and a fucking nutjob.

Hence why niggers are largely subhuman psychopaths. They can't even identify and empathize with other niggers, which is why they spend so much time killing and dragging each other down.

Thanks Hitler.

NEW VIDEO FROM /OURBOI/