UN Emergency Meeting on Jerusalem

I expect a lot of concern and nothing done.
youtube.com/watch?v=6Q4MLlSIjYw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JXdX6wBT6fU
prabhupada.org.uk/articles1/jew_owned_trump.htm
twitter.com/DEFCON_Intel/status/939237890923597824
nytimes.com/2017/12/07/us/politics/trump-jerusalem-palestinians.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_diaspora
archive.fo/cGPHZ
facebook.com/431256660252368/videos/1028049913906370
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=JXdX6wBT6fU

UN stream (with English) - Russian speaking now.

And another deleted thread. G-d emprah save us

They should overrule Trump's bonehead move and declare Jerusalem an international city like the Vatican suggested.

I know I'm gonna get banned for saying something negative about trump, but here it goes anyway.
Trump made a huge mistake, it's like he's playing along with the plans to create Greater Israel, the was against Iran is coming and the jew is getting happier as the day approaches us.

Just wrap your head around this: Trump just official gave Israel new territory.

Please, kikes have claimed and staked Jerusalem as their capital for decades now.

and yet the massive majority of jews voted and worked against him. isn't that suicide to team with a group of people that want to see your head on a stick?

>agreeing with the (((vatican)))

I'm not going to call you a chesscuck, because anyone can grasp the concept that getting what you want in the end, is called winning.

That's why he said officially.
Jews have been eating up palestein like fucking pacman for 100 years.

wew

How can 3 sentences be packed with so much presumption and strawman?

Because he, firstly, is not arguing in good faith, and secondly, doesn't believe a thing he says.

And Trump just stuffed Jerusalem down their throat while they're mouth and stomach are full.

their*

Maybe your write.

WE WILL BUILD JERUSALEM
IN ENGLANDS GREEN AND PLEASENT LANDS

The fact Tillerson already feels the need to do damage control by claiming the move will take at least two years speaks for itself. The whole thing is a sick joke and will only give Israel full confidence they can/will be able to KEEP getting away with ANYTHING. Tillerson is full of shit when he talks about a "deal to resolve the Arab-Israeli conflict in one fell swoop". There is no deal but only one clear intention from the US. Protecting Israeli interests at ALL costs.

So the star in
Is referring to David's star and thus Israel?
Fuck…that prophecy is getting scarier by the day.

Too late, they already built it in new york.

Whatever you say, my dude.

The only other star I could think of is Chyna, and they're not gorging on anything but dog right now.

So how come theres so many sand nogs in England?

Good. That means the trap will work.

>agreeing with the (((vatican)))
Not all of us have underground bunkers like the Trump jews. Nuking civilization back to caveman status is the wrong answer. The Vatican is right on this issue.

Quality gibs, and the locals can't stab back.

You honestly think this helps your case? el oh el

So you believe Pakistan is going to nuke Jerusalem?

Most of them are pakis, which are dirtnogs, not sandnogs.

However, what I said is true.
10+ million jews in the US, about 6 million in israel. That makes up 98% of jews worldwide.
There are only 260,000 in England, a skeleton crew to run politics, the media and the legal system.

I don't care who just nuke all of Israel, Washington DC, New York City, Southern California and Dallas.

The jewess: "the religious white, er, right, wanted to hear this"
Nice slip.

What I was getting at is who is going to do the nuking?
Pakistan is the only Religion of Cuck™ic country with nukes.
And if they fired a single nuke, India would turn them in to a crater and sieze the opportunity to get their country back.

All the muds can do is gay little protests where they cry and complain and occasionally kill each other at random.

Don't forget about Detroit, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago.

I almost forgot that our Aryan brothers in India have our back!

She screwed up by trying to spin it into an anti-Moore spiel but she was right about what a shit deal it was.

>l-listen to the (((vatican)))
What a surprise.
when shareblue goes down for subversion of political departments, will the shills at least just be freelance?

What's your idea of a good deal?

Nah. She fucked up royally by firstly admitting this was not supposed to happen till the kikes wanted it to happen.

They dont have our back but Pakistan and India are currently in a nuclear standoff. If either one of them launched a nuclear missile anywhere they would be flattened by the other.

£30 for 4.5g of high quality weed.

I support Israel. Where else is there to send them to?
Just cut all the aid and end the blank check of military support. Maybe the kike might actually start acting like normal humans.

Israel was moving towards Greater Israel with subterfuge and slow walk diplomacy. Trump just forced their hand far earlier than they were ready for it. Calculated move, just wait and watch.

Very funny, rabbi.

Thats a decent price around my area.

I just caught a crazy deal at my local recreational cannabis shop: $55 for 28g of some crazy good blueberry (testing at 25% THC). Gotta love living in legalized states. in b4 muh degeneracy

(((>>11014158)))
A third intifada you idiot kike. Courtesy of the sandniggers directly to jerusalem's east.

LMAO

(fuggin checked)
this

Not in a million years.

Anyway, Trump's decision is wise because it'll reignite war between two sets of enemies.

Shut the fuck up faggot. You haven't made a single argument as to why this benefits Israel beside muh vatican and blumph.

Just to be clear, I'm saying Trump is retarded. Just for different reasons than the rest of the board.

Im probably going to get shit for this but what specifically is wrong with a greater israel?

I always thought they should make israel bigger and have the borders as kindof like a no mans land to stop the muds coming in.

Meant for this

(heiled)

Sometimes you have to back up what you are saying.

If this actually happened this would be fucking amazing, kikes would get bred out of their own land by shitskin babymachines, and their faggy democracy would be subverted from within. Not to mention it would be even more difficult to stop shitlamist terrorist attacks when they're literally living unsegregated from your population.

Let's hope the Haaretzcucks aren't just being lying marxist faggots like usual.

Iran has nukes, I'm fairly certain. If they didn't make them then they got them from Russia.

How this benefits Israel? Are you serious? What did Trump do the day after he told Palestinians to start packing and get the fuck out of the jews' holy land? He gave a speech on Pearl Harbor. That embassy he's building is going to get bombed to shit, then he'll rile Christians into fighting Muslims for the jews.

Long story that can be summed up in much the same way as others: the kikes.

Mudslimes are bigger pussies than I thought. No wonder the pussy ass brits rekt them.

Just ignore them. It's that simple. Don't criticise and don't reward(which is what Trump has done).

hehehe

JDF and no one says a thing.

Except Dotard Drumph never even hinted at such a thing.
Trump was the first president to hang the Palestinian flag at the WH.
Trump was the first president to call the Palestinian Prime Minister by his proper title.
Trump said God bless the Palestinians in that speech, something no president before him has uttered.
And again, you have not stated any argument in how this move will benefit Israel. All you did was get huffy and deflect.

I just chose to ignore and reported.

Madagascar, the Transfer Agreement must become complete.

Your cries make me rethink my position on this being bad.

Logically if Iran has nukes they should really nuke Saudi. If they nuked Israel, Israel would retaliate and the Saudis would move in to whats left of Iran and decapitate the Shiite religion. Taking over the whole of the middle east.

They might act illogically and nuke Israel for a laugh. I cant really blame them. But if they did, no rational person would think the position of the embassy in Jerusalem had much to do with it.

This all assumes Russia doesn't get involved.

Russia SHOULD glass israel

and the US too.

They have 15000 nukes between them.

Oh, my sides.

Yeah, with genuine Christians decimated by Judeo-Capitalism, the Supreme Court and hedonist Hollywood propaganda, jews have to rely on moderate Muslims to fight conservative Muslims just like they got American Christians to fight European Christians. You're the only one naive enough to think this isn't going to lead to more slaughter of Muslims by the American military.

*Saudi

The Deal with Greater Pissreal is the influx of Sand niggers into Europe. Now if we let the Kikes kill all the Sandniggers while they expand it wouldn't be that much of a problem. However, they're Kikes and have to Plague the white Goyim at any cost.

Perpetual source of strife in the middle east since they set foot there.
America funnels trillions into it.
They steal nuke tech from america and the funding still keeps coming.
Want to expand even further.
Have openly threatened nuking Europe.
They expand by pushing all the muslims into europe.

Yeah, sounds like a perfect plan. I see how you came to that reason. What's it like living in tel aviv.

Hello, paki.

Perhaps the US takes a China/NK dichotomy with Israel. In the sense that they will not support a first strike campaign and Israel will only be supported diplomatically.

Oh, no. I anticipate this happening entirely, just not in the "Holy Land". But rather in Europe.

This would be after israel and iran had completely flattened each other with their entire nuclear arsenals. being Arabs they would probably still find a way to fuck it up

I just hope we perfect combat drones by then.
If we just send drones then none of our boys can be killed or injured. Theres literally no down sides to a war like that.

17 years and still not tired? Burgers.
Why don't you have fun in your own backyard.

Haha, no.

This.
Perhaps a new civil war within the US.
Live stream it.

So are you jews planning to bring Big Ben or the Eiffel Tower down to really kicks things off?

Just to be clear, you're the fucking retard. Get the fuck out and don't come back.

If you played real time strategy games you would know that its always better to fight battles in enemy territory. Rather than your own.

To be fair, Blowing up either tower will kill thousands of feisty Sandniggers.

They've done it hundreds of times in their films.
Predictive programming, which makes it likely that they will.

It'd make more sense to nuke DC and NY, 50% of all jews would be gone then.

That will happen one way or another. Especially if Trump takes us to war for Israel. Then its open season with no reason to hold back. As far as Trump is concerned my support for him has always been conditional. When he does what I want he gets my support, when he does something against White interests then he gets my ire. He is merely a tool chosen to accomplish a task. If he proves unable or unwilling then he will be discarded. Simple as that.

Le Pen said in a speech to the U.N. that France has no control over which "Syrian refugees" get into France. Who do you think is responsible for letting in extremists who are just tracked but not apprehended by law enforcement agencies? It's obviously done to build resentment against muslims which will make it easy to rile up citizens into war for Israel's benefit.

I'm really hoping (((Greatest Ally))) Goes full Samson and rids us of those filth dens.

They will be removed.

What about if it's just Congress that Declares War? Cause they're the only branch that can.

ask me if I give a shit shitskin

The government beurocrats and Politicians with lots of help from the media. And they dont seem to be riling anyone up against mudslimes, they are doing quite the opposite. When the muslims commit these atrocities the media is very reluctant to report on it for fear of being called racist.

The BBC reported on the 1400 rapes of white girls by pakistani muslims in Rotherham without mentioning they were pakistani or muslim.

I would gladly take the death if it meant 98% of our woes were obliterated overnight. The survivors will just have to mop up the remaining 2%.

Yeah, and niggers will be removed from America. Europe's primary job will be to remain silent when photos of slaughtered muslims and reports of body counts show up on Wikileaks.

Nice to know you believe in a future for the white race and its sons and daughters. Youve rightfully earned this filter.

That should be the case but I'd be surprised to see them take such responsibility. Then again, for their jewish masters they'll do anything. Regardless it doesn't really matter either way. If Trump were to really buck the Greater Israel agenda here then he would get just what they gave Kennedy or the Czar and we would still be in approximately the same position. The main difference would be that if Trump is legitimate, in the manner Holla Forums thinks to one extent or another, then hisand probably his family's assassination would boost popular support for the rebellion in the initial stages.

we're on to you. we know your tricks

Thats where you are wrong faggot.

Inb4 "you're right, we should never accept jerusalem as israel's capital" followed by a mass kvetching.

I'm so confused guys. Why the fuck is Trump doing this??

After reading your pic, I'm surprised that there haven't been pogroms into Pakistani enclaves in Britain. If this happened to my daughter …

Oy Vey! The people with no guns think they have a say in important matters.

Because he's a civic nationalist with jewish family. Occam's Razor, user. Doesn't mean he isn't useful for some policies and purposes that will ultimately help Whites but he is in no way /ourguy/.

No guns. No will. No spirit. The average Briton is every bit as demoralized and brainfucked as the post-denazification German. Things are bad.

But why give them Jerusalem now? Why purposely do something so stupid? This is the worst timing ever

nothing in this god damn weimar republic 2.0 nonsense bullshit county makes any sense anymore

You'd sit there and do nothing like every American who's daughter gets raped by niggers on a daily basis.
Never going to use them.

Posting your family's blog collections I see.

It happens all the time and no one with guns retaliates.

Levi, please.

Removing kebab from Europe =/= wars for jews.
Its in direct opposition to the kalergi plan.
Nice try though.

No one ever hears about these things.
If this had happened in the 80s, there would have been a massive uproar from the public, and filled the newspapers.
The 90s and tony blair's reign as chief jew ended all humanity in England.
The focus changed completely from English people, to serving the jewish formed invasion and covering up any mention of criticism.
Were people aware, they might do something.

The other problem is that the people who remember a time when England was English, have become old and will be gone soon. Then all that will be left are brainwashed idiots that were born within this mental prison.
Only took a couple of generations to wipe the minds of the whole country.

Israeli aircraft have bombed an alleged Hamas training compound in the Gaza Strip.

What a great way to start the holidays. Thanks, Trump. I'm sure Muslims won't retaliate during Christmas or New Year's. Fuckin asshole.

the last isreali throat being slit by the last palestinian right before they are annihilated in nuclear hellfire

I wondered what it would take to get you fucks to admit you actually liked Hitler and made a mistake.

Oh, its the kikes getting attacked for once. My mistake.
Good.

Once again by a suspicious "projectile" that didn't hit anything.

A goat incidentally kicked a pebble with its hoof while climbing a path, the pebble flicked into israeli territory.

BOMB THEM ALL

"We hold Hamas responsible for us being forced to do the thing we least like doing, which is something we have always avoided doing during our 100 years of terrorist occupation."

Why are they so persecuted like they are?

Obviously because G-d protected his chosen children and deflected Hamas' nuclear missile. You filthy goyim just hate Israel for winning.

Fuck me I wish this wasn't 100% true. With every lost generation it gets worse. When we've lost the greatest generation it's all fucking over, the most senior people on the planet will be fucking boomers.

I don't know. I don't know why they have mysteriously been kicked out of 450 countries.

Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it. I hope someone kicks their hornet's nest.

Its everyone elses fault obviously.

Imagine when millenials become the middle aged and the ones in charge of everything.
"wear a buttplug to work day"
"aids for everyone!"
"no pronouns or nouns at all"

School.
Hospital.

More blood for the satanic kike machine. Maybe this time the shitskins will step their game up.

He won't protect them.

I'll admit 'Team Rocket' is clever.

No shit it will, and it's supposed to. And do you think the US will just sit idly by if Israel starts to get gang-banged by Arabs uniting for once? Fuck no. The delusional support of Trump on this board is astounding.

It'd be better if aliens come down and vapourise every last jew, after seeing that they are the primary threat to humanity.
Gone in an instant. World peace follows for thousands of years.
Mankind spreads out into the stars.

Trump wants peace in the middle east. He cannot support hostile actions by Israel in that mission.

I'd be glad for that to be true, but I don't believe it. Let's see who's closer to the mark within the next year. My prediction: things worsen and US becomes more likely to be involved.

The whole global shitstorm behind this makes me realise the power Trump has. To bad he's not using it to better the lives of European victims of shitskinigger and mudslime terrorism.

Sure.

prabhupada.org.uk/articles1/jew_owned_trump.htm

Israel warplane attacks shortly ago

twitter.com/DEFCON_Intel/status/939237890923597824

To get a Samson, otherwise it's remarkably pointless.

Because if the situation is as bad as you think it is the US may not have the influence to give it to them later.

It Stirs shit up in a bad way for Bibi and could get us a Samson.

Berenstein how I've missed thee!
SHIT OR GET OFF THE POT

Why the fuck do you 56% I am a d&c kike, ban my stupid non-white asss want us stomping around Europe again? Euro's hate Trump and seem to be fine with the Swarthy Rape Gangs.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Well that's a fun filter.

So is this finally going to piss off the Muslims enough they start killing Israelis or what?

Sure, greater Israel would be fine if every single Jew, genetically and religiously were sent there, a fifty foot wall were built around the entire border, and no communication with the outside were allowed.

As long as Jews can interact with Gentiles, even from the confines of Israel, they will find ways to fuck us over.

user, are you from around these parts?

Because this puts Israel in a shitty diplomatic position exactly during its weakest geopolitical and strategic position in our lifetimes.

He was being facetious.

Why do you say that like it's something that isn't already happening? And why is it that lefties always redirect actual causation and blame someone else?

Have fun digging the shrapnel out of your already ravaged ass, Chaim.

You mean jews and cucks?

Exactly this.

"You want some cake you fucks?"
"Here have some fucking cake!"
"I insist, eat the fucking cake"
"I made a special party for your cake day"
"Aint it delicious, just another bite cmon"
"It's your cake day, celebrate it"

the fuck are you talking about? Everyone on Holla Forums is pretty open about liking Hitler

He's implying that the person he's replying to is a jew.

Overestimation. See images.

They can't even beat Yemen with American weapons and materiel. Yemen, the poorest arab country, where they are basically quadroons from muhdik'ing their east african slaves for centuries. Only part of Yemen, actually.

You really should look at things before you post them.

Reminder that when reading all jewish population statistics you have to take into account the six million that didn’t die in WWII

These jews are hidden on purpose.

That says 10 million as an absolute highest estimation, the other user said "10+ million" as if 10 million was the floor. The "98%" figure was also probably pulled out of his ass, although >90% isn't unrealistic.

Cool premise, OP

Nikki Haley is the absolute worst. A total traitor to this country and probably a crypto.

I don't see the problem

She's a street shitter.

hello, user. Welcome to Holla Forums
During your stay here, make sure to read what others write. Really take it apart so you can make scathing comebacks and show us how wrong we are. Look into the Weimar republic, and what Hitler really said, so you can show us how ebil he was.
Spend time here, engage in many threads.
Once you've visited Holla Forums, your journey to clarity and enlightenment has begin.
And yes, we generally like Hitler, although we are disappointed he failed. National Socialism, the re-nationalising of monetary control and the intrinsic support of family, community, beauty and health is something that appeals to most people.

Eat shit moshe.

How about declaring it a killzone?

This. Israel is not going to listen to the UN, especially with American backing. They probably even have people in the UN guaranteeing they get what they want. I like to think this was a big chess ruse but after being around some norm Trump supporters will show you that American conservatives are primed to support this. I just don’t know what happens now down the line. If the world comes against Israel, it’d be nice to watch until Americans got sent over to defend the parasites.

Hopefully it's a step toward sanctions against Israel.

REDDITFAGGOTS GO HOME

And reported.

I love this, it destroys Israel's tie to the UN.

Accelerationism does work.

> nytimes.com/2017/12/07/us/politics/trump-jerusalem-palestinians.html

There are 6.2 million kikes in israel and 5.2 million arabs in israel/palestine. If the kikes let them vote then it's only a matter of time before israel is under sharia law and is totally overrun with sandniggers. Maybe we can get them to take on 1 million rapefugees to speed things up?

Forget newfag, I think you've been living under a rock.

I don't understand that gif, what is she pointing at?
Is it about the stain/stein thing?

Some nine million Palestinians that live in other countries could get right of return if their relatives still living there get citizenship or something. Get fucked kikes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_diaspora

Kikes have not been working towards a multicult half Arab/Muslim Israeli state. At least not the ones that matter. Them being forced into giving citizenship to 9.4 birth rate shitskin factories is not in their best interests and would be the death knell for the jew.

Even most Haaretz marxists wouldn't want that outcome, let alone the turbozionists.

I've been offline for a week, can someone give me a quick rundown on what is going on?

that's NWO talk. no fucking way should that city be the worlds capital.

looks like the USAF had an encounter with russian jets over syria. Got this from a /sg/ thread:

Multiple sources for a confrontation between a F-22 and 2 SU-25s that ended after a SU-35 entered the area
h ttps://twitter.com/aldin_ww/status/939476447865032704
twitter.com/aldin_ww/status/939477120975241218
sputniknews.com/military/201712091059853377-russia-us-army-syria/
theaviationist.com/?p=47887

Roast em based AYYY bro

I think it's pretty obvious that Trump is planning on forcing Israel to get nice and live up to their claims of being a DEMOCRATIC STATE as he emphasized it in the speech.

Aka the sandniggers that multiply as rabbits will drown out the kike majority in 20 years if they unite.
But wait that's not all. While the secular jews don't reproduce the hasidic ones do. Which are the ultraorthodox ones that DON'T WORK OR PAY TAXES.
So in the near future Israel will be comprised of two groups: sandniggers and ultraorthodox slackers which are also more radical which means civil war as happens in every muslim slight majority state.

Wrap your head around it and realize what a chess move this was. Along with paying the symbolic lip service to these kikes.

The United States of Zion is doing what its servants are told. Trumptards are baffled, in denial, in hasbara-mode.

There is one advantage to this Jerusalem bullshit: the Christian prophecy of "Peace in the Middle East" as described in the false Book of Revelations will now have to be put on hold due to this provocation.

This.

The masses and generations will be brainwashed to believe that it's always been this way, and that "diversity is strength", and that it "makes us stronger", never having known what a white nation is like.

When will Prince Noctis save us

shills on overdrive

"Peace" will come later. First they have to fulfill their prophecy of "Armageddon".

I don't know, I think I support the Jews on this one, I hope they buttfuck the muslims.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

What, you're telling me Erdogan and the Saudis are better? Are the Jews coming to Europe in millions and ruining our civilization? Are they driving cars into people? And if you're gonna claim Jews are to blame for all of that, remember that Jews did not vote for this shit, Europeans, secular, enlightened europeans did.

No, they just ran all the brainwashing and lobbying groups that got mass immigration pushed though.

Oh, and they did vote for it as well, even if they don't represent a significant fraction of votes.

False dichotomy.
They're already here.
You know your fate, kike. Accept it for the inevitability it is.

There aren't enough of them to pass laws. Stupid boomers and their kids are to blame. To blame lobbying groups for millions of hippies and progressive retards is just silly. You're telling me lobbying groups are more dangerous than millions of goat fuckers and their retarded religion?

It's a conflict of 2 sides and I think Israel is the lesser of 2 evils. Ideally, they'd both kill each other, but that's not gonna happen, so it is a dichotomy.

Depends on if he gets us physically involved in their bullshit.

Go fuck yourself, lobbying group.

I think after DOTR we should go down there and take back our country.

What is wrong with taking boomer's gibs away? We're talking about a generation that collectively failed to care for their children - there's an unspoken contract between parents and children that says "I will take care of you when you are young if you take care of me when I am old." Boomers failed to do this, their children shouldn't have to take care of them.

It's their money. They had that money taken away from their pay from age 16 to 65. They also paid for retirement accounts that they watched grow during their 30s and 40s and then disappear during whatever bubble came right before they retired.

They can be blamed for not burning down the Supreme Court for its destruction of American/Christian/Conservative values and Congress for letting the jews rob us but we're not exactly doing any more than they did are we?

I'm cautiously optimistic about what is going on here. If this turns into a one-state solution where the kikes get Jerusalem and the sandniggers get voting rights in the Israeli government then Israel will cease to exist as we know it shortly thereafter. We won't even have to wait for the sandniggers to out-breed the kikes. Once all the exiled Palestinians return to Israel, the sandniggers will be the majority. After the sandniggers become the voting majority in Israel, the kikes will get BTFO in their own country. Maybe this really is 1488d chess?

If the boomers actually did something about this world and cared about their own, we wouldn't be in the situation we are in right now.

The jews got un-questioned and un-contested for 60 years after the wars were over, the boomers instead regurgitated (((their))) lies, pissed away every resource on materialistic bullshit.

They have the excuse of poor communication mediums and being the first to get exposed to psychological tricks used by advertisers since birth. We know everything and still do nothing. We're worse than them.

Don't sweat it. If you're not getting banned here you're a good goy. That Trump is a Israeli serf is pretty much out of the bag by now.

y-yes g-guys don't listen to the vatican (((eheh, look at how i'm using the brackets, am i fitting in?))), let's listen to le based god-emperor and his jewish son-in-law and daughter and who has been proven to be more israel-friendly than all the last presidents combined, amirite? long live le god emperor g-guys

You basically explained UN in one sentence.

Name one person the Jews hate more than Jesus Christ.

…I'm gonna go with Hitler, but user has a good point. Jesus hated kikes a lot.

THE PROPHECY REEEEEEEE

Why would you expect the UN to do anything? They literally created it.

PILLAR OF CLOUD 2.0.
Are we doing comfy stream

The problem (for them) is the juden haggle-sense is ringing like a five-alarmer. You don't just GIVE AWAY something that could bring in many shekels. "Charity is for fools like the Christians, oy vey, and now we're wondering 1. what's wrong with it? or 2. when does the bill come due? or 3. could we have gotten more?" They're having a meltdown because all sorts of money, favors, and wars should have been involved, and, instead, they walked into work one day to find a brightly wrapped present that's making an ominous ticking sound.

On the good side this thing enabled Palestine to backlash and Russia, Turkey (etc?) to openly side with them.
My question is was this the intended purpose or not?

Video: Jimmy Carter
Jerusalem Belongs to Palestine, NOT Israel
>archive.fo/cGPHZ
>facebook.com/431256660252368/videos/1028049913906370

who the fuck sells 4.5g and that sounds cheap anyway. Where do you live precisely?

As every jew knows, nothing is ever "for free", especially when advertised as such.