Coalburning Tory councillor called 'white idiot' by sheboon after putting her muddy feet on his seat

Coalburning Tory councillor called 'white idiot' by sheboon after putting her muddy feet on his seat

The man who was filmed in a furious race row over feet on seats on a busy commuter train is a Tory councillor responsible for the capital's transport, MailOnline can reveal. Keith Prince, of the London Assembly, (pictured left with his Nigerian wife Temitayo) has apologised for the 'petty' argument getting out of hand which he said 'pretty quickly got personal'. Video posted on the Dartford Rail Travellers Association Facebook page shows the moment the altercation occurred after a young woman seems to put her feet on Mr Prince's seat and suit, provoking a reaction from the politician, a witness said. The woman then launched into a verbal attack telling hi that he was an 'idiot' and threatening to 'slap him', remarking that he was likely not able to keep a woman. Mr Prince hit back, pictured centre, explaining that he was married and showing the woman commuter his ring. The fight continues to escalate, pictured far right, with the woman speaking as if she was going to crush the man's groin with her foot. The Tory councillor said he regretted getting involved in the dispute and that he should have walked away but that the pair ended up joking together and having a 'pleasant conversation'.

White lynchings are only a matter of time when the 60-70% mark of invaders has passed…

archive.is/5QY5A

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/BIax9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Woman: You’re an idiot, I will f*g slap you

Man: All I am…All I want is for you to stop putting your dirt on my shoes

Woman: You’re so used to women being quiet when you talk. Touch me again I’ll f*g scarper you, you’re an idiot

Man: No you’re the idiot

Woman: That’s why you’re not married your idiot. No woman would stand your stupid acts.

Man: Er hello! [holds up his wedding ring] Haha. Ah-ah!

Woman: Are you married? Are you sure? Are you sure she is not cheating on you? Are you sure?

Man: Because she’s a really nice Yoruba lady

Woman: Are you sure about that? Trust me, she’s using your money

Man: Trust me, I don’t know about that.

Woman: You’re a f*g idiot. Trust me, she doesn’t love you. I’m Nigerian I know what women want, you’re an idiot.

Man: You might know what women like you like

Woman: Touch me again and I’ll f*g slap you

Man: I don’t want to touch you

Woman: Your wife is where I’m from so I you know I know her attitude so we have the same attitude so touch me again and I will slap you the same way your wife beats you up

Man: Do not put your shoe on my chair so that I have to get dirt on my trousers. So now you know what it’s like

Woman: You’re laughing because you can’t do s**t. You know you can’t do anything. Listen, my foot is literally by your balls. I am literally grabbing you by your balls. Do you understand that? Do you understand that?

Man: No you’re not! Hahaha! You’re just making yourself look like a complete fool.

Woman: You’re actually an idiot do you know that?

Man: You’re making yourself look like a complete fool

Woman: This is fun

Man: Just because you can’t respect other people’s property, take your shoes off..

Woman: So I get on the train and this white idiot

Man: Oh racist as well now? Racism, I love it.

Woman: Like a f*g idiot

gay britbong shit keep it in your containment thread

It doesn't matter where they are and even regarding the past. The black race is a plague upon mankind.

The term is "oildrilling".

'By the end of their journey they were laughing with each other and talking about his wife's heritage.'

A spokesperson for Southeastern confirmed they had not received any reports of the incident.

Literately the king of cucks…

really makes you think

Wew.

The guy probably deals with minor chimpouts weekly, if not daily, from his sheboon pet. Seems reasonable that it wouldn't bother him that much.

The Greater London Assembly member, who is chairman of the transport committee, said he regrets ‘getting involved in such a petty dispute’.

He added that it was ‘one of those situations’ that he he should have simply walked away from.

The furious row turned ‘racist’ as Mr Prince was filmed being called a ‘white idiot’ by a woman who refuses to take her feet off his seat.

In the end, Mr Prince said he made up with the woman, and were having a ‘pleasant conversation’ by the end of their journey to London Bridge from Dartford.

‘That said, I’d like to apologise to my fellow commuters for the disturbance our initial disagreement caused,’ Mr Prince added.

archive.is/BIax9

The damage control has become pathetic. Every single thread about the Jerusalem decision and Hanukka is getting nuked within minutes. Why are you fucking turning this place into Neogaf? Stop being so fucking paranoid about dissent, you can't just fucking ignore reality.

professional chimp diddler

and to think these crooked-toothed bastards used to run the world lol

the eternal anglo literally ruined the world for the real europeans…

This is cancer, a real thread died for this. We’re already redpilled on niggers user.

Look at the audacity of the invaders. They are correct however. If you put a hand of them you lose your career that you worked 20 years for, and law enforcement will throw you in jail.
Police is the biggest obstacle for cleaning up the mess, they are loyal to the establishment.
Obviously I would have used violence on the sheboon since I'm not a coward, but then again, I dont have a career or social status to lose like the normies do.

STOP TRYING TO REASON WITH ANIMALS, THEY DONT RESPOND TO DECENCY, ITS POINTLESS, OUR SYSTEM HAS FAILED US, LAY DOWN IN SHAME AND DIE OR FIGHT AND LIVE WITH GLORY! NIGGERS GET OUT OF PRISON 8 YEARS AFTER COMMITING MURDER IN EUROPE, YOUR DEATH IN VICTIMHOOD WILL NOT BRING ANY FORM OF JUSTICE!!!

A nigger almost drove over me two weeks ago, no regards to people clearly crossing street way ahead of time. Before I would be confused for minutes when something unexpected happened, and uncertain, then boiling anger for not doing anything, instead these days i quickly took his car number. Looked around parking lot for him ready to fight, car was empty, kicked rearview mirror off, scratched car door, left a minute later. Always be aware of surrounding in public transportation or area with lots of minorities, they just have a way of fucking shit up. Dont be like that Canadian cuck at bus who got beheaded by chink cannibal, who recently GOT RELEASED FROM PRISON. This board never fails to piss me off or make me sad.

Shame she didn't stab him to death.

Shitskins detected

Don't report me, my comment was intended to be in solidarity with the brave baboon.

Those cheeky brits, it's a football fucking a monkey.

Not that Trump would be caught dead in such close proximity on public transport with a nigger but what do you reckon his reaction to the sheboon would be?

Cucking out and calling it a fine american citizen

Is there a more cucked nation on Earth?

Inb4 Sweden, I mean civilized sensible nation that should know better?

Canada, the US and Australia are following behind in that order, but jeez, sometimes it's just hard to watch.

not sure but suspicious of Scotland, Wales, North Ireland and Ireland

Name the country you are from, likely it does not permit you to have responded in any effective manner. The majority of the west treats non-natives like children. If a random child runs up to you and kicks you in the shin you can’t respond in kind. In the case of children one can expect the child to be subsequently disciplined by their parents but in the case of many groups of non-natives there is no comprehension of wrongdoing, they simply see themselves as able to do whatever they want, and they are quite right, they are a protected group.

Britain is a police state designed to subjugate and torture the native population in an ever-expanding number of ways. If you do anything to fight this you will be crushed, there is no ambiguity; the native has no rights at all. The British native has approximately the same rights as a slave, unless you can somehow buy your freedom then you are at the whim of your masters. Yes this has to change but if you lose your rag and act out they will destroy you.

I hear no sound

Blacks are literally the most ignorant people on earth

Yea, that sounds like something a British man would say.

Thats actually just a propaganda downplay, in case you didnt notice. "laughing with eachother" was right after she insulted him about having him by the balls, and "talking about his wifes heritage" was where the sheboon said his wife was cheating on him, that she was from the same place, and knows his wife is only using him for money.
Thats called dishonest propaganda.

Those like the worm are the problem, the shitskin is just being a shitskin, shouldn't be collecting shitskins in the country.