Robert Mathews RIP

Just on today, 33 years ago, Robert Jay Mathews, one of the most prolific white nationalist, fell in a shootout during his heroic last stand with 75 special federal agents. It is our duty to remember our heroes, the Jewish media and cultural front won't remind them.

Ten hearts, one beat
One hundred hearts, one beat
Ten thousand hearts, one beat
We are born to fight and to die and to continue the flow
The flow of our people.

Defeat never, victory forever.

His famous speech: youtube.com/watch?v=xDQdKBaFibw

Other urls found in this thread:

davidlane1488.com/main.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Berg
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Great_Sedition_Trial_of_1944
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingsmill_massacre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You mean well OP, but this is half arsed.

I'm not even a American and I at least remembered. There should be a thread already running.

We all knew it would be like this, that it would be our own brothers who would first try to destroy our efforts to save our race and our terminally ill nation. Why are so many white men so eager to destroy their own kind for the benefit of the Jews and the mongrels?

I see three FBI agents hiding behind some trees to the north of the house. I could have easily killed them, I had their faces in my sights. They look like good racial stock yet all their talents are given to a government which is openly trying to mongrelize the very race these agents are a part of. Why can't they see?

White men killing white men, Saxon killing Dane; When will it end, the Aryan's bane?

I knew last night that today would be my last day in this life. When I went to bed I saw all my loved ones so clearly, as if they were there with me. All my memories flashed through my mind. I knew then that my tour of duty was up.

I have been a good soldier, a fearless warrior. I will die with honor and join my brothers in Valhalla.

For blood, soil, and honor. For faith and for race. For the future of my children. For the green graves of my sires.'

~ Robert Jay Mathews

Because despite the best genetics on the planet, their souls are cucked beyond repair.

Truly a hero. Hail Victory, never forget.

"For blood, soil and honor.
For faith and for race.
For the future of my children.
For the green graves of my sires."
Robert J Mathews

And from his Bruder:
'Only out of anarchy and revolution can a new White nation arise. And if you do not succeed, let the enemy speak in horror, for generations to come, of the fury of the last Northmen.'
David Lane, Open Letter to a Dead Race.

Rise My Sons (By Bob Mathews)
Sons of Odin, Sons of Thor,
Kings of the cold Sea;
O gods, we go to do you Honor.
Who can stand against us?
See us; we go to feed the Ravens
With your enemies
And to make the wound-dew run red
Upon the grass.
Men of the mount – ains, go forth!
Carry the title of Liberty high;
Meet the enemy with righteous might and
With fury, drive him into the sea.
Fight my sons!
Fight for the green graves of your Sires.
Be you a Shield and protect the blood kindred people of
Your Soil;
Reclaim our sacred ground for Aryan man and Aryan woman.
Let the Seas run red with the blood of the fleeing alien hordes;
Go forth, my sons, and carry the banner of Your people high!
In the midst of battle I will be at your side;
Victory will be Ours!

Who the fuck is this guy? Compared to all the faggot wannabe leaders he sound like the real deal.. no wonder they assassinated him.

davidlane1488.com/main.html
find out more here

Check him up. He was definitely very real deal. The Jew wants you to forget all about him, because he was really a man of action and he acted upon his belief.

Read The Unbroke Warrior by The 55 Club.

Along with GLR, McCarthy, Ford, Coughlin, WLP, and Lindbergh, one of the few great Americans of the 20th Century.

RIP

The Aryan yeomen are our only hope to resisting the foreign plague

Please nuke us, Kim.

Checked for the DOTR

have a bump, OP.

Thanks. As many anons as possible should know this great man.

What's the story behind him getting killed?

Mathews also had the right idea in the outreach towards the truckers, farmers and other blue collar folks. He was truly a man of the people.

I got that coming in a few minutes, putting a meme together now.

Mathews and the other members of Silent Brotherhood were eventually ratted out by Martinez, who had come under pressure after his counterfeiting arrest. After he revealed information regarding Mathews activities to the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Mathews was surrounded in a small cabin south of Coupeville, Washington on Whidbey Island by over 500 agents on December 8, 1984. Mathews refused to come out after an intense exchange of gunfire. The FBI fired flairs into the cabin setting it on fire.

Eventually over 75 people in eight trials were convicted of crimes connected to the Silent Brotherhood. Charges ranged from racketeering, conspiracy, counterfeiting, transporting stolen money and armored car robbery.

Here is his final letter.

Thank you. It's a shame that people don't know him too well.

seems like none of them have the balls to actually kill the enemy

Heres the first 2, still finishing up the others, and Im no meme wizard.

And what did you do, user? What you have balls for, other than shooting to kleenex?

Those men were top tier. Just like the lads involved in the anti tax movement.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Berg

Imagine you, a nobody. Who's never achieved or stood for anything in his life having the audacity to question men who stood for their race. Enjoy the filter pile.

On more after this.

he keeps talking about all the times he had them in his sights like that means something. either do it or dont talk tough.

Thanks for these brother.

Doing god's work, comrade. Thank you.

F

If I the time and skill I'd make a documentary behind all the nationalist men who fought for their race but it would be focused on the U,S.A movements.

Everyone should also download this to be preserved.

BTW it was a pain in the ass to copy and paste those because the lines were broken, so I had to take caps and then cut/copy into 4 pages instead of 13. If suddenly the text stops making sense and seems to jump, let me know, I might have missed a section of text. Im pretty sure it should be all good though.

I think it is alright, didn't finish it yet, but it looks great. Thanks again.

Saved

That entire operation against that man and his people was one giant kike SHUT IT DOWN NOW GOYIM! operation. I fuckin hate that tribe. Guys, for me, my spirit, my hatred of them shitbags is ancient. Like serpents they work, and apply numerous venomous poisons to the host.

Its from pic related, and its probably the best chapter, the most enjoyable read. Hes a true hero and martyr, inspirational courage.

Have you ever read into this.
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Great_Sedition_Trial_of_1944

Martinez was the counterfeiter IIRC and he wasnt as dedicated to saving whites, just to making money. Theres an important lesson to be learned. People concerned about money dont have their priorities straight, and they will flip in an instant because they have no ideological commitment, they have no dedication, they are not devoted. The moment the hammer comes down on them, they will save their own hide over their race. Thats what Martinez was, as far as I understand.

Nice. Well deserved too.

I only have book called "Silent Brotherhood" from Kevin Flint and Gary Gerhardt. It is not bad, though I'm not too fond of that novel style in which it's written.

That's absolutely true.

Im sure it has some value, if at least for the photos. I cant stand reading absolute drivel where its just 2-700 pages of hit piece attack by some angry kike.

Yeah, me too. The bashing here is actually rather non-existent though. I have a translation to my language (which lacks that retarded cover, pic related), which was done and printed by the local natsoc movement, which I think tells a lot about it.

Thats surprising, I may actually check it out tbh.. I have a pretty big backlog already though.

Sorry to same post or whatever term is used for someone who responds to the same post they previously responded to, but the more I read of that, the more I realize something. Sorry if this seems obvious to some of you guys, and it is, to anyone who has been paying attention to how kikes operate, for any length of time.

The kikes hubris led them to think their tried and true methods were infallible, in this day and age. Them seeing honest to God grass root type support, in the form bad goyim perverting one of their propaganda mediums, for Donald Trump, fucked them up like they could never, due to their hubris, imagine. honest to God off topic question, what part of that last sentence couldve been changed so it was shorter? Or was how I constructed my idea is what gave me no good options in splitting the idea up? Just asking so I can write better, and be more clear. Learnfag out

Yes, Trump IS NOT HITLER, nor was he ever to be to any reasonably minded user, he was just a wrench in the gears, thats it. The wrench hit the bullseye. The kikes know that, they're fuckin scared as fuck, and are always ass ravaged when their schemes are brought to ANY sort of light. THeir schemes only work in shadows, even shadows born of solar light.

Have so fucking decency and respect and make your own thread. Honor the man we are remembering today or piss off.

May the spirit Robert Mathews did evoke return in greater power now than in his day. We fuckin need it!

And may we all have the balls to do the thing when the time comes. As he did.

He lived his words. Guys like that cannot ever be forgotten. OP, for once, was not a faggot, but a hero who carried the flame.

Does anyone have the footage of the rally Bob was at. The one from the pic in op. This segment I found has pieces but clearly there is more out there.

Thanks man, but I just merely remembered a man far greater than me and I wanted to remind him to others. I think we should remember more often. Examples like Bob Mathews inspire people to be better, to actually do something. And that is important.

Honestly this. He was a good man, but his tale should be a cautionary ones for anons and other followers. If you are ever in that deep, don't get arrested and don't go down alone. Even if every bluenigger there is white, treat them as the traitors they are.

You did good. You remembered a man worth remembering to others who could definitely stand to know him, and remember him, and his people.

Ezra Pound, George Lincoln Rockwell, Robert Jay Mathews… Is our race even capable of producing such giants anymore? They don't seem to exist today. My deepest fear is that even when the Jew is defeated, the white race won't be "The White Race".

Rest in Valhalla Mr.Mathews. You were a warrior for our people and shall never be forgotten. You struck fear into the heart of zog.

The money he and the Order made robbing armored cars and counterfeiting are what allowed National Action to exist for literally decades afterwards. He pioneered the template with Pierce. Pull some HEAT level shit in the background while you run the printing presses for books and pay your lawyers.

bump

The process of subduing the kikes will create a better WHITE MAN than before. Its hard to see here, but with victory it will be.

For any moralfags here, this is what literally any group in power does. The ones in power always makes laws to suppress the ones they worry about. Other laws to control the ones they worry less about.

Im shit at OP's but I think William L Pierce deserves a thread, as does GLR. Since there are a shit load of newfags here, why not some threads about worthy men of the 20th century here in the US.

Is stealing stolen money really stealing?

We just have a tendency to hold back because we don't blame them for believing what they believe. They've been indoctrinated with falsehood and acted on it.

Fairly relevant pic related, from TTD

thank you user

Ultimately reading this thread has reminded me why we must lurk in the shadows and post anonymously as we win over hearts and minds. Some of our best racial stock were assassinated by Jewish slime and their loyal goyim and we will not make the same mistakes again. Our time will come, the fire of racial pride burns hot in my Volkish brothers.

sentiment is killing us

I had a thought: are GLR and Bob Dobbs the same guy?

F

hahah hey kike, we know your getting scared otherwise you wouldnt be here patheticly attempting to demoralize Whites. times are changing and although we share the same values with these dead brothers, we do not share the same fight. as you piss of the whole world ask yourself this, will isreal be large enough for all of you to hide in? will your population be large enough to fight off most of the world? im looking forward to killing your people

I doubt it very much
Dobbs and his adherent's only interest is in raking in as much cash from deluded stoners and confused seekers as possible, whereas Rockwell would have eschewed such jewish practices.

This.
Removal of femisism/ euality cult will lead to the return of natural selection.
That and our implementation of soft eugenics will ensure we easily overtake our enemies and any degenerates in our midst within a generation or two.
I imagine it will be somewhat like the Spartans in 300 throwing away all unfit children that would otherwise divert resources from and hold back the healthy.
The current climate of sentimentality around the weak and disabled is a huge millstone around our neck.
If they had any honor, they would end themselves to lessen the burden on the rest.

(checked)
Here's the webm.

Remember kids: the only good white nationalist is a dead one!

I would gladly suffer nuclear winter, famine, and suffering to extirpate the jews from the face of existence. White spirit would keep us going, and with no jewish parasite to hold us back, we would truly be free for the first time in 3 millennia.

The problem is that the parasites are spread throughout the world…

Thanks kinsman.

Christcucks will attack an Aryan man like Bob Matthews.

Surprised the weebo kike mods haven't deleted this thread yet.

Improved version.

Thank you fellow kinsman.

Capped for posterity.

checked

Thank you user.

I think so. Though "Bob" is based on clip-art, the connection is very obvious. Rev. Ivan Stang's real name is Douglass St. Clare Smith. He is a Jew and probably knew what he was doing. Reguardless, I paid my $34 to no longer be pink and am a Rev. It's very fucking funny and I like it reguardless

This lacks the introduction by WLP, explaining his view on his actions.

r. i. p.

Funny seeing the anti-racist signs back then were almost identical to the ones global antifa use today. Same trotskyists directing this shit for decades.

Commies (and thus kikes) cannot produce anything of value for their own, so they always steal or repeat the same dumb shit that never helps their cause. It's funny. Even on leftypol you will notice the same shit that happened when communism began, just all stolen shit, rebranded and spread while pretending it was always theirs. Leeches, all of them.

Holy shit! I was just thinking of him.
Shame that he died but it is far more shameful what he did. It was pointless and ultimately helped the kikes. Killing one random Jewish radio host (and an obnoxious one at that!) is about the dumbest thing any White revolutionary could do. Failed revolutionary violent acts are acts of terrorism. Thus, Bob Matthiews was a mere terrorist, not a revolutionary.

He is not a hero and shouldn't be looked up to.

An intelligent revolutionary wouldn't have attacked objects like that Jewish radio host. He would have attacked institutions of significance. Politicians, Bankers, and media owners. Electrical stations, airports, and infrastructure.
And worst of all (and this is why I suspect Bob was a little dim) was when he suspected that one of his team members was not 100% into waging war against the System, he didn't kill him or cut contact with him but tried to threaten him into compliance AND THEN LEFT HIM ALONE AND DIDN'T WATCH HIM!
What a fucking moron. I simply cannot fathom what was going through his mind. Why would anyone be that stupid?
And even more dumb was the fact that this team member in question wasn't even a White nationalist. He was just a common criminal that he met elsewhere.

RIP

You dont belong here, and you have no idea what they did. Pic related is relevant for a lot of reasons. One, because youre the guy who would be getting executed for treason and would never be allowed into a revolutionary organization because you fail to understand revolution or their intent. Two, because it explains the point youre missing. Reported. Take your martyr smearing elsewhere.

This is a kike tactic Ive noticed actually. They suggest because someone of great courage didnt completely destroy all the kikes, that they are "shameful" and should be ridiculed and no one should imitate them ever again.
They robbed several armored trucks for millions of dollars, they were going around trying to hire people and expand the organization. When a target arose, they got rid of him. That was to be the first target among many. Because of some simple mistakes and treason by people like the very guy who just shit on Mathews, it all crumbled. Whos to blame, people who would label it shameful and think theres anything to hide. Those are the same ones who would turn you in, in a second. What they did, if not caught at that point, was to become a full scale revolutionary war fighting organization. They declared war on the government, they didnt just kill one random kike.
>Hate your martyrs, deplore violence! Serve your (((masters)))
Shills.

Well said Kamerad.

Yes. I liked the Turner Diaries too.
However you seem to be lost in a fantasy land yourself while I am firmly rooted in reality.
You seem to think that the Organization is real. It's not. Thus, I cannot join them.
And Bob Matthiews did not do what the Organization did. The Organization in William Pierce's fictional masterpiece conducted sophisticated attacks on government infrastructure, politicians, and military installations. Exactly what I said n my earlier post.
Bob killed a Jewish radio host that had no power and would have been better left alive to alienate White men. And by the way, Pierce said this too if you didn't know.
Then Bob got himself killed over nothing and it was his own fault.

I actually understand revolutionary organizations and the nature of revolution far better than you do. If you think that Bob Matthiews was a revolutionary, you are an idiot.

Im aware Pierce said the radio host would have been better race baiting than dead. What you said amounts to race treason, and its obvious youre just TRS or worse. You dont belong here, go tell some niggers about how youre ashamed of Bob Mathews.

Gas please. That same rhetoric is the same rhetoric you get banned for every time you shit on Hitler, and Rockwell, and Roof, and Breivik etc.

That's not what he said at all.

Are you saying that you think that we should be following Matthiews into jail by committing acts of terrorism against random anti-Whites?

Gas for him and his extended family.

Post never posted. Saying flood detected. Try this again.

Gas.

Hello TRS.

Are you saying that you think that shooting up a church is a good fucking way forward?
When nations in the past wanted to galvanize their people for war, they'd accuse the other side of shooting up churches.
America and Britain did this against Germany in WW1 and 2. And Roof managed to unite liberals, blacks, and Christians. So he did accomplish something. He helped the kikes.

For the record, Roof assassinated a black state senator whos name you cant remember because youre a TRS cuck who doesnt need to know whats really going on.You heard Pierce say a race baiter would have done more damage to his own cause if left alive, so Holla Forums is wrong and all our heroes are shameful. You dont belong. At this point youre trying to bait Holla Forumsacks into felonious behavior, and for that, you also deserved to be gassed.

Also multiple niggers have reacted, one shooting up a white church just a few weeks ago. You dont give a fuck about that, though, either.

Just a reminder that "moderate" muslims for example arent actually muslims at all, and you cant be a moderate radical. Nothing about this place is moderate. People who give their lives in the pursuance of a good cause, which we concern ourselves with - are nothing short of martyrs regardless of how they decided to go about doing that. In general, if you attack a martyr, its safe to say that you may as well be on the opposite side of the cause they gave their life for. Maybe the "moderate" muslims disagree, and say that their martyrs are "shameful" - but I assure you, among the real muslims, the non-moderates.. that will get your head cut off.
You wont see Irish Nationalists condemning the Easter rising rebels, or the 10 brave men, and you shouldnt see white nationalists condemning Bob Mathews either, ever, for any reason. We should be laying flowers by his grave, along with the rest of the Order.

Yeah. In a church. Maybe he should have shot up an orphanage and a puppy farm while he was at it so the jews can have some nice soppy story to beat White people over the head with and make damn sure no one opposes White genocide or wants to affiliate with anyone who espouses our views.

Also, strawmanning.

Amazing.

Dylan Roof shooting was a hoax/false flag, dont mention his name alongside Bob Matthews.

Just remember that youre moderate, and we are not. Also Roof is dead now, and was not a false flag. You can watch his interrogation, you can read why he did it, you can hear how he became redpilled after Trayvon coverage 24/7 caused him to look up who the fuck Trayvon was, and then to look up black on white crime since they made such a big deal about one random nigger. 100 white women raped a day by niggers, and you spend your time being ashamed of Roof. Pathetic.

Im not ashamed of Kingsmill.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingsmill_massacre
Thats what war looks like.

Great some scumbag bank robbers are going to save the white race.

When will we learn.

Lets get some real hero's.

Oh look, a consensus cracking raid. Totally not just a bunch of shills showing up in this thread. Absolutely real Holla Forumsacks who hate the Order.
Real heroes, not someone like David Lane, a terrorist!
Its better the gas turns up late, than never.

The kikes want you following a bunch of their (((aryan brotherhood))) bank robbing thugs, not respectable hero's like Hitler, or George Lincoln Rockwell.

David Lane coined the 14 words, and the Order is from TTD. Rockwell had a white country to vote him in. Rockwell would tell you that its too late for that. If you advocate voting to stop white genocide, by default youre a base nigger loving zionist TRS faggot. It goes without saying. You people will be treated as traitors, we wont forget you held us back.

Also Bob Mathews and the rest of the order(Bruder Schweigen) will be give full honors as the men who died in the beer hall putsch were - in any future National Socialist America at the least. Criticism of them will be criminal, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Your not thinking outside the box.

People like you who only think the whole fucking day, don't move anything forward either. So there is nothing that Mathews made harder for you because there are no obstacles that you're trying to overcome. You want to play by the rules. But you're the only one at that, because the enemy doesn't fucking care.

His name was Robert Matthews

Straight out of machiavelli, one soldier is worth ten mercenaries.

Of course it's capable of making such men. They're probably on here now memeing.

His Sacrifice was not in vain. His words are more Profound than you would think… Just wait, when Christ is put back in Christmas that which we've come to know as synchronicity and 'glitches in the matrix' will become known as the Light which refused to die as the kikes tried to drag us with them to hell. Qanon was right, We've a VERY SPECIAL place for Soros and his ilk.

Look for 'the Myth', it lives on in song and story, and you will start to see that everything is relevant and there are no coincidences, but do not Dare the Labyrinth unless you know your heart to be pure and your mind to be strong, or you will not pass its tests. Do not hate them, Love them. What we know of the word Love is actually JOY, and what Love truly means is to crawl through the pits of HELL for thousands of years to make sure that the wicked pay a price that makes it worth it. Onward and upward, to infinity and beyond, we will approach the impossible and say 'why not?' and as we go where no one has gone we will send them postcards to remind them that hell is the only thing they have created.

Fucking checked.

This deception that is at play is more grand and obscure than anyone of us could have ever imagined. The entire basis of our daily life and what we thought we knew to be true has been obfuscated and scrambled to such a frighteningly disgusting level that to see or even begin to catch on to what our race and blood is capable of and has been denied or disconnected from is enough to send one spiraling into madness.

For those of us that are coming closer to understanding what this deception buried, there are real consequences being wrought against by the deceivers. In lieu of this, we recognize that it would be an even graver sin if we ever allowed to fail that for which we have fought with so much work, so much trouble, so much sacrifice and so much need. We cannot be disloyal to that which has given us sense and purpose.

Gas yourself responsible cuckservative. Revolutions always start small, even in The Turner Diaries they hit small targets and even robbed stores to fund themselves first before shifting to large scale attacks after getting organized following the gun raids. If you had actually bothered to learn anything from the book you would know this.

Same rhetoric normalfags and cucks use against Hitler all the time. You are literally stating that because they didn't win that they are worthless. Because success wasn't achieved then we should just forget our martyrs. I want you people dead almost as much as I want the kikes dead.

Oh no god forbid someone shoot up a NIGGER church, kill a BLACK politician in the process, god forbid someone hurt the fucking worthless Christcucks who let niggers follow their religion. Roof did nothing morally wrong whatsoever, even if his response is questionable.

Stealing from jews however is both morally and strategically justified on all levels.

Fuck off back to Holla Forums