Nextdoor.com censoring free assistace for victims of California fires

The snooty better than you website Nextdoor.com, whos real agenda is to gather very personal details on its users, an agenda that makes the CIA's facebook look tame, has been blocking posts and banning users who have been trying to assist victims of the California Thomas Fires. A full blown DDOS attack has been called to shut its website down an attack it main page on the grounds of banning censorship in support of net neutrality.

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchbase.com/organization/greylock
crunchbase.com/person/nirav-tolia
techcrunch.com/2013/02/12/nextdoor-closes-21-6-million-in-new-series-b-funding-to-take-its-neighborhood-focused-social-network-global/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Owned by Greylock Partners
crunchbase.com/organization/greylock

CEO and founder Nirav Tolia
crunchbase.com/person/nirav-tolia

Prior to co-founding Nextdoor, Nirav co-founded Fanbase, an online almanac of pro and college athletes. Nirav previously served as an entrepreneur in residence at Benchmark Capital. Nirav has also served as an an advisor and consultant to several consumer Internet companies, including aSmallWorld, Simply Hired and Zillow. Previously, as COO and a corporate director at Shopping.com, a company he helped create through the merger of Epinions and DealTime, he was responsible for product development, marketing, engineering and operations.

Prior to Shopping.com, Nirav was the co-founder and chief executive officer of Epinions, one of the first Websites to introduce the mainstream use of online community and user-generated content. Over a four-year period, he successfully raised $45 million in venture financing, led the company to profitability and oversaw its 2003 merger with DealTime. He began his career as an early employee of Yahoo, working in the production and marketing departments. He also co-founded and served as president of Round Zero, a prominent non-profit organization and networking forum for Silicon Valley entrepreneurs. Nirav is originally from Odessa, Texas.

Education: Bachelor of Arts in English from Stanford University

What is the site functionally and what were people doing to try and help? Is there proof that they were censoring specifically for this reason? If so I think a pr hash tag campaign could be devastating

sounds like /ourguys/

Everybody has dirty laundry

Gotta be funded by Kikes!

Nextdoor Closes $21.6 Million In New Series B Funding To Take Its Neighborhood-Focused Social Network Global

techcrunch.com/2013/02/12/nextdoor-closes-21-6-million-in-new-series-b-funding-to-take-its-neighborhood-focused-social-network-global/

You're very, very clearly not from around here and that instantly makes me extremely suspicious.

Jewgle is involved

Nextdoor, the company that lets people create private social networks with others who live in their local neighborhoods, has raised $21.6 million in a new funding round led by Greylock Partners with the participation of existing investors Benchmark, DAG Ventures, Shasta Ventures, Allen & Company, Pinnacle Ventures, along with new investors Bezos Expeditions and Google Ventures.

I have been around since before you were born.

Lets just say I am good at what I do, digging up dirty laundry. You piss off one user, you piss us all off.

so then do something about this kike-like shenanigans.

I don't think anybody's pissed off about this but you, OP. Commiefornia is burning and this obscure company is impeding fire relief? Seems like a win-win to me.

Wildfires don't happen in the middle of liberal urban centers but out in conservative farmlands. These cucks are trying to kill Trump supporting whites.

I'm all for helping conservatives.

Where the fuck's the proof?

Oh, this is just some personal army bullshit.

>>>/reddit/

Akshually it's Jefferson

Lets be real user, most of the fire damage gets located in rural, right wing counties. Lefties have an inherent aversion to nature, so they only get wrecked when there's a massive earthquale to topple their concrete jungle

Please..

You need to look into agenda 21. This was a direct attack on commiefornians.

/ourwebsite/?

See above

Where in it does it ever say "attack california"?

tbh this op

How is So-Cal burning a bad thing?
Pity if they're blocking funding for the State of Jefferson but how is blocking funds from reaching So-Cal bad?

Proof?