Don't you think we should start doing this, but with videogames?

Don't you think we should start doing this, but with videogames?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ds9_w-hFIH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that is what GG is all about, you silly.

we should start doing this with video games

sage

Anti sage.

Uh, how do you know a game stinks if you don't put down $59.99 and buy it first and play it all the way through to the end so that your opinion counts, dumb idiot

Fuck you talking about, Sherman? That's what anyone not baiting does.

What a cute little nerd

On it

STOP IT
I AM A MANLY MAN

We already do, the standards just aren't high enough because vidya doesn't have as much history behind it as other media, so there's not enough comparisons to be made to tell whether something sucks or not without actually playing it, and since the average person is either too lazy, too computer-illiterate, or sufficiently cowed by the RIAA and the MPAA's crucifixion of various pirates to do anything but buy the game to try it out.

Shit sucks, but recent events suggest that this problem will solve itself though not in any of our lifetimes if everyone here stops giving a shit

that cartoon looks like garbage

>>>/suicide/

Just like your mom

If you are such a man, then you should have no problem with the following

=NO NOT THE OTTER MOTHERFUCKER==

>Tfw I keep skipping through these videos because I'm expecting to find some fucked up shit as I usually do on Holla Forums like that dog getting beaten to death or that mother beating her kid like a pinata, or someone with their fucking skin missing or something

i havent seen this one and im sickengly curious

Anyways, animal cruelty videos are apparently illegal now. There's still a lot of human gore videos, but fortunately, I can tolerate those ones.

Nigress mom brutalizes her toddler kid and even stands on it because they vomited on the floor after being force fed.

That nigger isnt the mother, its the housekeeper
Sheboon got arrested
youtube.com/watch?v=ds9_w-hFIH4
You mean this one?

Is he alright?

WHY
This is the calm before the storm user.. We've opened Pandora's box..
Forgive me :'(

You're missing out

I actually expected a seal blowjob or something on but it never came.

Not that one user, but nice find! What the fuck is the story there if it's real

Were human one's ever legal? That's what I don't get.. The line not to cross on Holla Forums is apparently animal gore, even though that is essentially on my plate whenever any of us eats meat.

Yeah, his suffering is no more, we unfortunately still remain here.

user you knew this thread with no subject and no face value path would lead to this.
Here, have a penguin

Oh, I'm just getting started

I'll leave this hamster crush video for you

I'm pretty sure human gore is legal. I think the reason as to why animal gore is more controversial here is because it feels unjustified. With people, it's easy to watch most of the shit because it feels like it's just karma; like it's deserved. As distant as I am from society, I still get the pangs of humanity when I see a child or animal get hurt or killed for senseless reasons because I've associated both, at least for the most part, with innocence.

OH GOD THAT PATTAPATTAPATTAPATTAPATTAPATTAPATTA WHEN IT RUNS

What animal is that?
Looks like a juvenile ferret

Reported for being a newfag.

That's fucking adorable.
Have this in return. Not exactly cute, but really makes you appreciate crows.

Looks like a stoat