UT4

It finally updated.
For a bit there I thought it was dead.
Any of you fags up for playing a ==good== FPS?

update with what?

Is it that hard to click on a Jewtube video link?

Is it that hard to make a WebM?

It is actually

The final product is going to be shit isnt it?

Badass, too bad the game is dead.

Indeed. The whole video is basically YAAA, FAGGITS THINK IT'S DEWM, SO WE MADE EVERYTHING AIRSOFT AND LESS LIKE UNREAL TOURNAMENT.

It always has servers with players.

Here.

wew. it was already gimped compared to the original.

One of the most iconic Unreal weapons removed for some generic explosive weapon that the alt-fire of the rocket launcher already covered. Great decision makers they have on that development team.

"replaced" not removed

Name one game where it was properly balanced or fun to use.

It replaces the bio
launcher
prototype, which from what I can gather was just a prototype for the grenade launcher itself. The bio rifle is an entirely different weapon from that and remains in the game.

Why don't other FPS care about having fun weapons any more?

It's like a fucking catch 22. You either have a good game have a small budget so it is never finished or have a game have a huge one but then it will be shit because they will have to dumb it down

Maybe it's like a fine wine.
Instead of making a hype train that eats up everything good in the first few months, it releases itself slowly. It's not much of a game now, but in a few years it'll be quite nice.

I play it regularly. It has just as many maps and weapons as games idiots spend $60 on. The only issue is that not every map is textured yet.

What the fuck

I mean in popularity. Instead of creating ads or forming a cult, let players and groups invite more and more players into the game. Eventually they'll grow into a population that is actually decent at the game and fun to play with.

read

They are both in the game. You are thinking of the "biolauncher" which was a prototype grenade launcher with a biolauncher skin

Fuck off. You're not subverting "the man" by making a webm. Stupid faggot.

My bad

That looks bad. Let me help.

Fucking dropped.

That's putting your ego before good game design.

new minelayer is shit, give back robot spiders

What's the point of alt-fire if you can just remove it & make it another weapon?
And of course, practically no new content. A bunch of shitty balancing changes that will probably piss people off & reused Halloween assets from last year.

If I were at a LAN party (not many of those anymore) I would not be playing fucking UT4.
I would be playing UT2004 or UT-GOTY. It's been years & UT4 still, STILL has sparse content compared to other UT games.

they had 16 years to learn what the hammer does.

For the last fucking time:
IT'S FOR HEADINGS

Webms rips are for videos from rags like Kotaku and Polygon, not every Jewtube video in general.

are you fucking kidding me, i loved catching tards by surprise with it, they never see it coming

Removed for certain modes, not removes entirely.

Why do such a boring Grenade Launcher anyways?
In the past, they had explosive robot spiders & little smiley face fuckers who would laugh as they hopped after you.
If you're not going to do anything creative with it, just leave it to the Rocket Launcher's alt-fire.

Is it still in pre-alpha?