Remember when the news always talked about Michelle Obama and how stunning she is?

Remember when the news always talked about Michelle Obama and how stunning she is?

I just can't believe that was reality. I mean has their ever been more stunning Women in the White House? Perhaps even in any High Government Office?

you mean these articles?

That is a man, MrE said so.

Big Mike.

Obama loves to sit on a big stiffy.

I never see them talk about Ivanka, she's fucking hot as balls.

Even the "ugly daughter" is cute

She is only cute because she is thin and wears makeup. If she plumps up at all and stop wearing makeup you are fucking a female Trump.

He's on the Gorilla channel now isn't he?

Yeah look what happened to Chastity Bono when she put on weight.

You can tell Ivanka said some weird fucked up shit to Supreme Leader Mommy in that pic.

not really thats always her resting expression

Melania is flat out not that attractive, looking like a 5/10 girl at the club, gaunt skeleton face, screamingly obvious plastic surgery, absolutely horrible eye makeup that makes her already small eyes look smaller, unnatural looking nose etc. this is what comes of going under the knife. Ivanka is wayyyyy hotter, hell, Tiffany is hotter by a country mile.

They are also much younger.

I would've banged her in her heyday. Shes like 50 now what do you expect.

If I was Trump I would've said I'd date my daughter if she wasnt my daughter too.

I just think models age much worse than regular women because they get so used to being beautiful they just have to keep having more and more treatments. Not even a 'grow old gracefully and just accept ugliness' kind of thing, I think they are prettier if they don't try and battle the ageing process.

She has a fantastic body here but she looks very witch like, I get this vibe from a lot of slavic women. Like she will seduce me and then I will be in the thrall of her malevolent powers.

This is exclusive to slavic women?

Considering how old she is she's lookin' pretty good.

As opposed to a baboon tranny (has a bulge in some pics) every media outlet claims is "beautiful".

Yeah she was better looking when she was younger like all older women.

Yeah, but the communists hate beauty and only praise repulsive and hideous things.

Run of the mill aging East Euro prostitute.

You can see the breast implant scars.

michelle obama was beutiful on the inside and the outside, drumf's wife has internalized misogyny

I'm more disappointed that there are no decent photos of Ivanka's Khazar by marriage Milkers.

yeah she had lots of work done this was 1996

does this count?

Get a load of the plebs ITT.
Tiffany is best Trump.

They haven't yet achieved milker status in that pic.

Ivanka is fucking smokin', I remember those smear stories about Trump kissing her open mouthed and nearly grabbing her ass but I can kinda see his dilemma.

I think I would prefer kidnapping villagers and collecting ingredients for wicked brews over posing for selfies and spending countless hours in Forever 21.

Am unconvinced by the 'Michelle is a tranny' thing, I think its just more likely she is a manly woman. Fully prepared to be proven wrong.

It's unclear whether its plastic surgery or not, girls have their jaw get bigger and lips grow smaller as they age. They also lose that teen puppy fat. Makeup also affects the look of your face shape.

She also had kids, so that makes your breasts grow.

ehhh I think she looks like shes got a bit of the downs.

but that would make her more agreeable.

Pfffft! She's adorable.

What about Hillary daughter… Chelse…. oh my god… what happened

Looks like my friend's sister whom is Irish.

pic related

smiling for no reason all the time like a retard is amerimutt thing

No.

Anyway, Ivanka was a fuckable child but a gross teen.

If you say so.

She looks just like her biological father.

you'd think that, pedo.

reminds me of child Paris Hilton

maybe with a bag over her head

What did he mean by this, Holla Forums?

Nothing weird here, move along

OH MY GOD

The absolute madman!

Tiffany is the most attractive of the Trump girls.

BASED
CHECK 'EM

I'm seeing a wide nasal bridge, hints of epicanthal folds, and a fairly smooth philtrum. Could it be?

Africanus nigress is revered as the highest being by pop media

Ah, I see you're also a MILF connoisseur. But I'd say Ivanka at the very least had liposuction at certain areas and maybe a minor trim of her jaw, nothing else. At least she has enough good taste to stop at her current look.

Does it make her a cuckquean?

He's probably right for once.

lol

It really looks like it’s wearing skin, it honestly reminds me of the bug from MiB, I can’t unsee it.

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

This is seriously unsettling and I feel sick

Why is this anti Trump thread still on air?

Fuck off were having some fun faggot. Its not political. Nobody here gives a shit about Holla Forums or Holla Forums were free thinkers

t. radical centrist cock sucker

I think people are being ironic when they were saying that Michelle Obongo is beautiful.

She has the phsiquye of an american football player.

They weren't, they were more like racist liberals.
I mean calling an ape beautiful and a bearded travesty a woman? They are just fucked up.

gaf shit

I think handsome is the appropriate expression for a man.

two scoops please

plebs
she's a hair off the old rug

she'll grab your assault rifle if you what i mean

Is that a shaved porg?

Fun fact: the first lady knows 5 different languages

You can see the white around her eyes. Crazy must run in the family.

lol fluorosis

Whoa