A challenge for all the homophobes on here

So, I've been doing research on all the claims you have made against homosexuals. To my shock, they're almost all bullshit rooted in flawed studies and pseudoscience. There's a ton of ground to cover and only so much will fit into one text box so please be patient as a shred what you think is right apart. Let's start with the attached graph, okay? I had to use pastebin because it's way too long for this.

pastebin.com/psEz30f7

All the studies that say gays are great, healthy, and normal are almost all bullshit rooted in flawed studies and pseudoscience.
I don't deal with trades of fake news such as yourself.

Wow, thanks OP. I'll definitely be teaching my kids about gay anal sex as soon as possible.

How about you hang yourself, fag?

Our resident experts in homosexual depravity will be with you shortly, please hold.

If this is the best you can do, we’ll be killing you and your butt budddies within the decade.

You didn't even debunk the main arguments, you just shifted the goal posts around and called it a day. Not to mention, the only arguments you addressed were cherry picked.

Anyways, I am sure a ban is coming your way soon op. Have fun faggot.

Sage you faggot.

Homophobic? Why would I be afraid of a faggot?

There's your first fuck up, you raging buttpirate.
We're anti degeneracy. There is no way to make homosexuality be anything other than degenerate.

Kill yourself and then lurk 10 years before posting.

/thread

I can only express pity to a man who gives up his right to procreate and have a family for a degenerate, unsustainable relationship with another man. You will regret your decision one day if you have not already, I hope you lurk long enough to change your ways but I fear it is men like you who are scared of change the most.

Amir Kerberos get the fuck out faggot

Go back at sucking your tranny girlfriend's dick and make a discord against me saying how hateful, transphobic, bigotic and such liberal autistic things like these that you always do

You aren't a troller, you're just a faggot that shitposts, you could have waited a whole year to troll me, but you haven't changed shit to your way, you just made me realize that ALL the faggots are the same, just liars and they will never fucking change

Triggered.

This can't be fucking real.

Heres how you can tell if something is real or not. Does it actually provide them an excuse in their heads and something they can provide as a "counter" to your argument, and then sit on and claim they are right? Yes? Its real.

No need to read further.

Don't you have a Gifting Party to attend?

We don't need anything to call you degenerate, faggot.