Universities Strive For 'Christmas'-Free Campuses

As another Christmas quickly approaches, colleges across the country are issuing their annual guidelines on how to make the season as inclusive as possible.

At the University of California, Irvine, for instance, individual departments are encouraged to “focus on celebrating a special occasion, instead of a specific holiday,” suggesting that they have a “year-end celebration” or celebrate “seasonal themes such as fall, winter, or spring.”

The California university also requests that academic departments “ensure that office celebrations are not indirectly celebrating religious holidays,” suggesting that they display “diverse symbols representing a variety of faith traditions along with secular ones.”

The State University of New York, Brockport has issued similar guidance on “culturally sensitive holiday decorations,” even advising employees to “consider a grab bag instead of a ‘Secret Santa’ gift exchange.”

Similarly, Ohio University put out a guide on “holiday expenditures,” noting that decorations cannot be purchased with university funds, but that any decorations “displayed in public areas” should “be secular in nature.”

The same paragraph mentions campus policy 42.501, which pertains to “the safe and appropriate use of decorations,” yet the policy contains no provisions on requiring secular-themed decorations, and the university did not respond to Campus Reform’s request for clarification.

Meanwhile, Life University is sponsoring a holiday decorating contest, but will judge participants on “inclusiveness, or how the decorations are respectful of all the religious winter holidays,” along with three other criteria.

Eastern Connecticut’s Public Liberal Arts University is offering students the chance to participate in “an inclusive holiday decorating party,” while numerous other institutions have omitted the word “Christmas” from their annual “tree lighting” ceremonies.

Among them is Mercyhurst University, a Catholic college in Pennsylvania, which refers to its celebration as the “annual holiday tree lighting.”

Not to be outdone, the University of Alabama’s student newspaper ran an editorial attacking President Trump for returning a nativity scene to the White House grounds, calling the move “disrespectful.”

You submitting this for a new site?
It's a real abstract kind of blogpost.

Reading this really makes the mass shootings much more palatable.

I get the feeling these "people" also know how ridiculous they look. I don't know of any ways to fix this that don't involve rope, but bullying might yield results if you single one or two out and constantly apply pressure.

Point and laugh at this. Noseberg here is too jewish to buy a PC and resorts to phoneshilling.

I just celebrate Kwanzaa, like everyone else.

we three kangs

Checked and confirmed. There is nothing a pogrom won't solve.

Well fuck the campuses. Just don’t have anything. Make them soulless learning environments. I just can’t imagine the size of the stick you must have up your ass if you feel the need to control how others celebrate holidays. What they call diversity isn’t really diverse when everyone has to call in ‘generic nondenominational holiday fun time.’ But idc what colleges do anymore. All around my area I see more lights and decorations than I have in a few years. It’s Christmas again. My friend even said ‘yea it’s definitely because it’s Trump’s America. People feel free again.’

Nice source link there tor-faggot
…and of course.

hmmm

Don't you lads know snow itself is racist? It's almost 2018 come on it's time to ban winter.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Its like people don't realize that the univerisities are enemy territory, completely controlled by jewish interets.

why

Honestly of all the shit universities have pulled, wanting a sterile, holiday free environment is hardly a surprise when you have them encourage men to cut their penises off and hide massive amounts of shitskin rape (while also claiming that women should dress even more slutty for empowerment) in the same breath.

Exclude Christmas. You know, for inclusivity.

Keep Christmas where it belongs, at the Walmart

Reminder that Hanukkah is a non-canonical Jewish holiday meant to let Jews have a winter celebration separate from goyim, and Kwanzaa was invented in 1966 by a Marxist Black Nationalist who pulled all the “African” traditions directly out of his ass. Christmas and Yule is the only real winter Holiday in the West. Kikes, kangz, and edgy atheists are just buttmad their made-up celebrations aren't real Holidays, and can't bear the thought of happy families and friends coming together to exchange gifts and good will. Also reminder that “Happy Holidays” is a real thing: it originally meant “Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,” and nothing else.

Also kill yourself OP

I'm really glad I graduated a 15 years ago. If I was in school these days I wouldn't be able to stop myself from assaulting these cucks every time I heard phrases like "inclusion" and "problematic".

If I was a degenerate heathen I would also be mad at the President celebrating a holiday from a religion that's heavily about calling me out on my bullshit.

Down with Christmas! Save your money and be not tempted by material goods!

Fuck it, I'm buying a "Merry Christmas" shirt and wearing it on the final day of the semester.

We will be saying "Merry Christmas" again folks - President Trump

I feel this event (though there are of course many, many others) should be used to settle the D&C crap that is heavily pushed by shills and usually gets a lot of anons biting.

Be you pagan or plebbitheist;- you must come to realise just how the rest of the world sees Christianity. You may hate it because your parents were mean to you, or because your grandfather kept his old tree-dancing traditions alive; but to the vast majority of the world Christianity stands for two things:
1) Anti-degeneracy. Christianity condemns all those effeminate men, those homosexuals, those fornicators, even those who defile their bodies with tattoos. Christianity calls your modern day liberal a degenerate abomination who deserves death for their vile actions; and they HATE Christians for that.
2) Christianity is simply the 'white man's religion'. Whether you want to say that it should be Odinism or Hinduism or Zoroastrianism; doesn't matter. The rest of the world sees Christianity as synonymous with 'white'. Even those African priests do their utmost to emulate white traditions, and they are regarded by other blacks as being more on 'our side' than their own (though this may have less to do with the fact they wear European hats and speak Latin/English, and more to do with the fact that many of these black priests are their top 1% intellectually and can thus conceptualise abstract ideas like 'justice' and 'repentance' - which makes them appear alien).

This is actually a great thing that we should push. We should be portraying Christmas both as a Christian holiday all about Christ's birth (which will asspain all the kikes and degenerates) AND as a family get-together.

I think some slogans along the lines of:
This Christmas I don't want a new xbox, I just want to spend the day with my mother and father, brothers and sisters, and all my family.

This will asspain all those liberal faggots whose father left them/ was a nigger, because you know they will take it personally and start crying about it. And it will also appeal to the all the good white families who will see yet more leftist insanity and hate for something that is wholesome and good.

If anyone is good with photoshop or whatever, please make this:

Picture of sad/frowning mixed race kid with a thought-bubble coming out of his/her head.
Inside the thought bubble is an all white family celebrating Christmas (bonus points if all the kids are blonde).
Caption across the bottom saying: "I don't want an i-pod for Christmas; all I want is to spend the day with my mom and dad."

Meanwhile at USF.

Checked

PRINT THAT (the cross will trigger them even more) and post it everywhere

I like it, the cross will trigger lots.

GO FOR IT

How inclusive, it's just missing a manger scene, a scene where mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker rapes a 9 year old, and some black guy sitting on the ground scratching his ass, and a decorated tree for Odin.

checking those binary trips

Þ

From the other Christmas thread. Even more reason to post these now. Fuck these kikes.

JUST

Merry Christmas

a year ago you were crying about SJW virtue signalling

On more humorous note
Would it possible to meme 'no fun zone' campuses to reality
No vidya gayms, no myoosic, no sound pollution, no social activity
Polite sage

It's not okay to be Holla Forums. Back to the bog, faggot.

Says the (1). Seriously, do you just parrot whatever shit you read on here or what?

These are useless. What triggers commies, is having Christmas connected to Christianity.

With this in mind, I propose printing out these lyrics:

God rest you merry, gentlemen

Let nothing you dismay

For Jesus Christ, our Saviour

Was born upon this day,

To save us all from Satan's power

When we were gone astray.

O tidings of comfort and joy,

For Jesus Christ, our Saviour was born on Christmas day.

(sorry for weird format I copy+pasted)

Hahahahahah this is going to be funny see if its true. I needed a reason to go back to my local college town on my days off. Ill be sure to both take pictures, and spread the message off Merry Christmas around. I didnt see the unis near me represented, mainly because both chinks and curryniggers are pretty much taking over. God i cant wait for nogs to realize what shitlibs have dealt them.

After looking into that a bit… wow. I mean it seems like youre exaggerating to further support your prejudice… but as a devils advocate I have to know when a fact is a fact and hanukah DOES seem to be celebrated in the west as a "christmas for kids" and kwanzaa IS totally made up. Fascinating! I was raise in Portland Oregon so I was brought up believing every nation had a different version of Christmas and those were just samples of 'glorious cultures outside our own'.

Nevermind then lol, thanks for the fun facts!

1) It's his house, he can decorate it however the hell he wants. If Rabbi Noseburg decorates his house with a menorrah, do I get to complain that it's a 'slap in the face' to my religion?

2) America is a predominantly Christian nation, with predominantly Christian founders, and laws based on Christian principles. Further, American traditions are built upon European traditions, and Europeans have been celebrating Christmas for nearly 2,000 years. I don't see anyone complaining that India's president has Hindu decorations on Hindu holidays rather than some other religion's decorations.

3) Trump is celebrating Christmas, not Hannukah, Kwanzaa, or any of that other shit. Nor is he obligated to celebrate some other religion's holidays.

4) The only religions present in America that have holidays in December are Christianity, with Christmas being their most important holiday (followed by Easter), Jews with Hannukah, Muslims have a single day early in December that is only of minor importance (on the level of feast days in modern Christianity; it's marked on the calendar, but nobody notices or does anything about it), and a similar single day celebrated by Zoroastrians, who are barely still in existence, much less prevalent in the US. Oh, and Wiccans dress up in their druid costumes and dance around a fire on the winter solstice, but they're LARPers, not an actual religion. And Kwanzaa is a made up fake holiday that's less than 50 years old and nobody actually celebrates it because it's meaningless, not a tradition, not a religious holiday, and stupid. So basically the only actual religious holidays of any importance at this time of year are Hanukah (and kikes are less than 2% of the population, so why are we catering to them again?) and Christmas. Guess which one is celebrated by the overwhelming majority of Americans? Oh, right; Christmas. The one Trump is celebrating because he's Christian and white.

This is nothing more than an attack on Christianity. We're not allowed to pray in public, we're not allowed to have monuments or even be mentioned on monuments or public buildings, and they've spent years attacking our biggest religious holiday and getting 'offended' that we're still celebrating it. They literally tell us it's offensive to everyone else on the planet for us to celebrate our most important religious holiday. Can you imagine Muslims being told they can't publicly celebrate Ramadan because it's offensive to other religions? They'd fucking behead you.

They only need to wait about a thousand or two more years before it feels as good as Christmas does for us now. He iz Kang! Eternal shitposter from the cross bringing tears to haters and unrepentant queers for well over 2,000 years.

The stars are aligning perfectly. They just might be stupid enough to take the bait. I'm looking forward to another victory on Christmas day.

let's bring this back up next Ramadan…

What a load of shit. I'm a heathen and I find that offensive. It's an outright lie. They simply want to erode religion and spirituality one step at a time until people have no devotion to anything or cultural identity, so that they can enforce atheistic communism.