Martin Schulz seeks 'United States of Europe' by 2025

"I want a European constitutional treaty that creates a federal Europe"

>The head of Germany's (((Social Democrats))), Martin Schulz, a potential future governing partner of Chancellor Angela Merkel, called Thursday for the creation of a "United States of Europe" by 2025. Schulz delivered a passionate plea for a more united and federal Europe at an SPD party congress that was due to decide whether his centre-left party will enter exploratory talks to form a new coalition government with Merkel.

archive.fo/shVZ1

These cunts just don't know when to fucking stop.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Cc7c4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_establishing_a_Constitution_for_Europe
archive.is/Yk8ux
imperium-europa.org/
archive.fo/cI2Uw
rt.com/news/412392-schulz-united-states-of-europe/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-15/who-ya-gonna-fight-landmark-treat-signed-create-eu-army
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol even if those traitors arent removed by then, which i think they will be, than not even in my country, (((Goymoney))) will people vote to become the (((EUDSSR))). Already now many people are extremely sceptical of the (((EU))) and that wont get any better in the coming years.
This nosenigger is drunk as fuck again

They're already half way there. Why would they stop now?

Hopefully at least the V4 or 5 will walk away from this disaster.

How can one man be so jewish in both looks and ideology yet not be a confirmed kike?

Next step: One World Order.

Yes!

You destroyed that future when you allowed millions of niggers to enter Europe.

MARTIN
A
R
T
I
N

Just look at this fucking nose seriously

Except having millions of nigger is part of the plan. If the entirety of Europe consists of niggers with no cultural or racial identity to divide them then they will be easier to control than groups of people with past rivalries and conflicting cultures. When kikes use the word "European" they don't mean European as in of European ancestry but European as in "they reside on the European continent".

excellent

Is this not the Jew who gloatingly said Nazi's (heavily implying native germans) are not breeding enough and immigrants will replace them regardless of how they feel about the situation?

They must be covering up the fact that he's a yid. The same thing happened back in 1917 all the Jews changed their names to be less Jewish sounding like Lev Bronstein changing to Leon Trotsky. Lenin marketed himself as a goy but after his death his jewish heritage was revealed.

Nope, neither of you get's it, these people have no plan like that, they are christian fanatics trying to apply the gospels message to society.

Everything they do will back-fire at them, because they have no long term goals beyond the gospels.

wew they've brought the whole plan ahead now that the tide is turning against them

That is ridiculous, people have been talking about a united states of europe since the 19th century, that's also christian, recreating the holy roman empire.

Not an argument, try again.

Schulz fucked up. His party is at its lowest point ever. It's funny that he makes this statement even though there's a possibility that Germany will need a re-election. Meanwhile there's still no government and the news are crying about the AfD, which is moving farther right instead of cucking out. If Schulz really enters a coalition with Merkel, the AfD will be the largest opposition party and thus the opposition leader.

There's been a whole lot of posts on here lately trying to compare Christians to (((them))). I wonder (((who))) could be behind that?

what?

Maybe give a good argument why Judaism isn't a Christian heresy, just like Religion of Cuck™?

Reported. Blow your brains out.

Maybe get your copied and pasted talking points straight, you filthy fucking YID.

So that sort of bullshit works on reddit and you thought it would work here as well? That's insulting.

Could you point out why I went wrong with my talking points?

Nope, not an argument.

Nah, not gonna help you do your job better.

I see, no argument, again.

Reported, yes. You were outed instantly.

I will continue to speak the truth and argue….

Never happened. Reported.

How do you explain the constant attempts by Jews to persecute Christians and destroy the christian faith/values Moishe?

hide and report. don't derail the thread with this shit.

I know! I know! He’ll say “Not an argument.”

I dunno, how do you explain inter-religious wars between christians or between muslims, sometimes even of the same related sect?

Not an argument.

HOLY.

FUCKING.

SHIT.

Checked.
Jew shill btfo

is user a prophet?

Argument plox.

Kek, makes no argument, surprised I write down no argument, after having done so several times.

So all this shitposting aside, how can we exploit this blatant overreach for our own gain?

Reported.

where and when does he say that?

We can’t. Europeans are too fucking cucked to do anything about it, all the elections are rigged, and they don’t have guns anyway.

I am not going to report you, since I have arguments.

Reported.

Fuck you.

Prove me wrong, then. I posted fact.

Connect Schulz to the Kalergi plan. The original plan of the EU was to wipe out Europeans and replace them with an easily controlled mixed-negroid race and set up a single world government.

Eat shit and die.

Actually, plenty of Europeans own guns, go google gunslaws in Europe.

(((Schulz)))
archive.is/Cc7c4

Thanks for completely revealing your goals shill. You are here just to demoralize and derail threads.

See

Are you sure you’re not the other guy with a VPN?

Mhmm. And they’re doing what with them, then? Oh, that’s right: opening their doors and letting their wives be fucked by niggers.

Hey there Shlomo

Is this really the best you can do?

Sure thing, Chaim. Reported and soon to be gassed.

Btw, these two are his sister and his brother.

They look 100% like ethnically pure Germans…

muh arguments

When in the last, oh, 40 years have I been proven wrong?

Right, because Americans are using their weapons to kill all niggers in their neighbourshoods……

Anyway, I already proved one argument wrong, we do have guns, but your stuborn christian mind will not admit this of course.

Reported.

Right, because you are never wrong…. sure you are not a narcistic personality? Or just your run of the mill Christian?

Once you develop an eye for seeing jews it's crazy that most people are gullible enough to believe they are actual germans.

Nope, only made one point, we own guns.

You where wrong on that point, try again.

Well USA is not interested in allowing that so good luck.

I'm not even a christcuck but that's just retarded and you're obviously some kind of shill.

But the thing is that at least for Lenin there is proof that he was a kike, I can't find anything about this guy online though.

1. Strawman.
2. Reported.
3. The liberal contextualizes the world by only his worldview. As such, his relativism is projected onto all others around him. Truth does not exist for him, therefore it cannot ever exist. Not for anyone else, and not outside the subjective realm of human experience.
Thanks for outing yourself.
The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Reported.

Why?

Reported.

Brother has obvious kike nose and lips, sister looks so semetic it hurts my eyes.

Because the most powerful "people" behind the mass-immigration in the west are jewish, not christian.
He is ethnically a kike.

There was no public proof about Lenin being a jew until after he died. That was the common defense the Jews always used to defend against people linking Jews and Bolshevism.
Funny thing is he actually was and I'm guessing they hide the heritage of people like Schulz because they dont want people connecting the dots.

Judaism is a Christian heresy.
No, they are not all Jewish.
It lines up with the gospel message that all races and genders are equal.
Christianity dominates western civilization.

Reported.

Schulz is an idiot and a pawn of greater powers. He won't achieve anything.

Uh…

There was a time when Holla Forumsacks were considered educated and smart. This time is apparently over.

I FUCKING TOLD YOU GUYS THIS WOULD HAPPEN WAS REAL

BUT YOU ALL CALLED ME A CONSPIRACY THEORIST

I FUCKING TOLD YOU

Don’t ever label paid shills as anything other than what they are. Don’t EVER fall for jewish recontextualization of language. “Holla Forumsack” has a definition. You’re not a Holla Forumsack if you support marxism, love niggers, and believe the holocaust, just as you’re not Japanese if you’re white or black.

No argument. I gave you 4 good points to refute, do it!

What does that make most of this board then?

You are also not a pollack if you support Christianity.

I thought EU army/Federal Europe were just memes. Glad I voted Brexit anyway tbh.

Death to Marxist superstates

Centralization is such a bad idea. Big, centralized states give too much power to too few people. Who wants to worship a monolith?

(You) didn't give me anything. Check IDs, shill.

Alright, let me repeat my list, specially for you.

Judaism is a Christian heresy.

No, they are not all Jewish.

It lines up with the gospel message that all races and genders are equal.

Christianity dominates western civilization.

Arque against these points please, if you can.

Shills.

lol reported

You have nothing that fucking unites all of Europe, unless your plan to culturally enrich every country to vote yes for your NWO bullshit you fucking kike.

There plan is to abolish all races and genders by the teachings of the gospel.

You want a retort to that? You're a massive idiot and/or a shill. That's my answer.

Jews keep pushing and pushing and assuming no one will start noticing things.

All it takes is a moment where someone says "no" and wins. Once the people know they are not doomed and without power, once they know they can resist. Then the real war begins and all masks come off.

Then we end this period of calm and you either stack or be stacked.

I see, no argument, because you have none and you know I am right. Good night Jew! I am not going to bother further with stupid people.

What we really need is a moment where kikes are murdered en masse.

Reported.

Reported.

Reminder.

You're kind of stating the obvious there, OP.

Fucking this

Look at the protocols of zion, can you call it a forgery any longer as everything continually comes to pass? Please do look up the final and last one that yet to come to true and look at what the world is quickly headed to.

bump

>There's been a whole lot of posts on here lately trying to compare Christians to (((them))). I wonder (((who))) could be behind that?

Ok, stop. Your religion, the religion of cuck, is directly derived from (((their))) religious texts. Why the hell would you think that you are any different than (((them))), other than you're the slave and (((they))) are your masters. Christcucks have turned the other cheek for so long that they can't see straight. Your religion has become so accepting that it is destroying itself from the inside out with deviancy. Cuckstianity is lost. It is time to let it die. And be open to the rise of a new god in this world.

An important thread on the future of European politics just so happens to have a poster appearing to act functionally retarded and derailing the thread. What a surprise.

Anyone who didn't see the increasingly desperate push towards federalism, and the rapid integration of member states, coming from the Eurocrats must have been blind to the last half century of history.

The politburo are playing their cards, will the people of the consituent nations have the strength to resist?

Yes, I'm sure the EU will quietly and peacefully allow any dissenters to go their separate ways.

Even jews have admitted it’s legit.

It’s fucking actively being posted in, retard.

remember lads

A CONTROVERSY A DAY KEEPS THE GOYIM AT BAY

No, that was Gregor Gysi

It'll come.
How do I know this? Because this moment always comes.

Well good job for once, mods.

thx

maybe for you, but not for them

We never elected you!

YOU ELECT NOBODY, GOY.

The day of the rope can't come soon enough

Maybe I'm retard but
I don't understand, did use nationalism in place of patriotism in that sentence or was he comparing cosmopolitanism, nationalism, and patriotism?

This is from an era where one's country and one's nation were synonymous.

*My shotgun will*

I thought that was the case.
But I've never lived in such an era

Thanks for showing your nose JEW.

Jews hate Christianity because its a faith to a traitorous jewish rabbi. That was why they killed him to begin with, treachery.
Its like saying we should support neocohenservatism because the Troskyites who created it were disliked, are disliked, by more secular anti-Zionist Marxist kikes.

Except neoconservative is a euphemism for a communist and they fully support zionists, so your example is poor. Jews have always played both sides of a coin in order to maintain hegemony. Jews will infect anything that is not under their control to gain hegemony as well. All in order to hide that the root of every problem is a Jew.

This is not a bad things in theory.

Yes it is. Fuck you. This is the EU on steroids

If Europe wants to survive it needs to become like United States. Same system. The problem is who will be the ones in charge.

Neck yourself, yid. No one is falling for it.

Lol fucking kikes

Reported. Kill yourself.

I fucking knew it. Been saying this shit for a couple years now and people ignored me like I was full of shit.

There's a constitution that very few people have ever heard of and even fewer have voted for. Some were had to vote for it twice though, because they rejected it the first time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_establishing_a_Constitution_for_Europe

They wont just stop, you have to stop them. Thats how it works. It will keep getting worse until you cant handle it anymore, or you die, whichever comes first. Your children, if you manage to have any, will have an even harder time stopping them if you dont.

well to be fair, christians are historically white. their religions would have been persecuted and warped by kikes regardless of what it was. jews always play both sides

They really want to push for that next huh? They've already got the European Union, but it's no USE.

I don't normally self check, but when I do it's because I just posted back to back full houses, praise be kek.

This guy is the villain to Farage's hero. Will Farage be able to stop him?

Doubt it. Nigel is plenty cucked himself. Find a real leader or none at all.

It would have been a United States of the World if Trump wasn't elected.

Funny thing is Europe is bound to get pushed to far eventually. The question is if they will wait till they are already conquered to do so.

Fucking Krauts never learn(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

He's 100% right though

Fucking outsider niggers
lurk before posting faggot

U w0t m8? It's always been obvious to all since the early 20th century that the Krauts wanted to dominate continental Europe

yea good luck with that. even if 75% of europe agreed, the rest would either stop this or start a third world war

No, its a euphemism for a specific sub-category of communist, specifically those who support zionists, despite the fact that zionism and communism are conceptually in direct conflict.

Quite, and that was my point - the fact that some kikes hate Christianity =/= Christianity is kike-free and awesome!
Most kikes hate Christendom because Jesus was a kike, and a traitorous one - that's why they killed him in the first place - and a whole religion sprung up around this traitor of theirs, who talked shit on them, and that annoys them.
But, at the same time, Christianity is itself pseudo-communistic semitism - any claims to the contrary are utterly ludicrious - and so it has come to serve them far more than it has damaged them (not that it really damaged them much historically, because for all the claims of christendom's hostility to jewry, it was under christendom at its peak of power that jewry entered and remained in europe, only ever being pushed out of one christian country into another).

I would have to agree - and the root of the problem of christianity is that its a jewish invention. There's really just no getting around that fact.

>archive.is/Yk8ux

Jesus Christ you are pathetic dude.

well let's see how those United States of Europe, or EUSSR for short would look like:
Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Austria, Luxemburg, Spain, Portugal, Italy, slovenia, Sweden, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia…
And that's it. The other countries won't have that kind if shit.

Although with an EU army this might change… And bloodbaths might happen. But this highly likely cause a right wing uprising within a lot of countries.

I want to believe we'll do the right thing.

kek

dubs checked but good news. there's a reason they're rushing and so desperate to form an eu army.

I'm beginning to spot a connection here.
Notice that all their plans always speak about the 2020's, never within this decade. They're eradicating the current Nation-specific cultures of European states by both ostracizing those that would go so far as to celebrate their heritage and by quite literally murdering all of those old enough to remember what life was like before the EU.
Soon, they think, there'll be people who only knew life post the EU. Their minds will be more easily malleable to the thought of an European Megastate, much like the treacherous Ottomans did to Constantinople and to the Janissaries.
NEVER STOP CELEBRATING YOUR CULTURE AND VOLK
THREE HURRAHS FOR GERMANY
VIVE LA FRANCE
FOR KING AND COUNTRY

Why hasn't this kike been lynched? He has the worst intentions for europe and is blantantly acting against the interests of actual Germans, but he still walks around free as day, when he should be cowering in fear, afraid to leave his kike cave because he knows he's going to get brained as soon as he shows his beak in public.

imperium-europa.org/

GLORY OR VALHALLA
HAIL VICTORY

this statement will work in our favour, spooking more people. meanwhile it does contribute to tehir power to actually pull it through

So…. the EU won't be there in 8 years time.

But they're not in direct conflict, there's never been an issue with Marxist kikes having the Zionist ethnostate of Greater Israel exist because they both want the same thing: a weakening of the West and near divine reign over their dreamt up slave class of people. Until late Vatican I (which led to–), Vatican II and the modern cuckening of Protestant groups in the US and Europe, the two religions were never united in any sort of capacity, those few rulers that used Jews to sidestep their own Christian based laws are the only examples to the contrary and represent an outlier. Allowing usury today already shows we've allowed Judaism to pervade all facets of European life.

Considering Estonias conservative party is growing fast (More far-right than conservative), we might not even consider that if they finally get to power by then. Same applies to the Baltic states.

SIEG HEIL
SIEG HEIL
SIEG HEIL

Desu no~

I think this confirms that they're perhaps planning a war between the EU and the US.
Apart from the obvious plotter with big noses, i think Religion of Cuck™ic nations and perhaps china are influencing this.
Arabic nations in particular as their vice grip weakens on the west as we begin using more of our own fuels.
Israel especially due to the jews embedded fear of white people. They want them eliminated asap. Even the yanks.

United States of Europe
USE

As in, USE the filthy goyim to design us a clone army then destroy them forever! Z I O N W A R S

The german army is still right wing leaning apparently so this is actually still a potential.
Until they flood the army with migrants and females (though some white females might not alter that tbh, some see value in the right)

We must deny their plans.

THE US AND EU MUST UNITE TO FORM THE ARYAN EMPIRE.

GLORY OR VALHALLA

HAIL VICTORY
HAIL VICTORY
HAIL VICTORY

Only if a coup happens in the EU. Otherwise it'll be the end of the west.

archive.fo/cI2Uw
rt.com/news/412392-schulz-united-states-of-europe/

WE MUST MAKE IT HAPPEN

They have much wealth and are afraid to die.
(((They))) fear the Samurai, those who chose HONOR over LIFE.

VICTORY or VALHALLA

www.rt.com/news/412392-schulz-united-states-of-europe/

Oy, it would be just perfect without those pesky free speech laws and those filthy guns!
Good luck eurobros.

Is the listen and believe kike also our LARPjew? The patterns match.

USEful idiots. They are gonna get USEd.

They make the counter memes way too easy.

If he isn't a Jew, that makes him a traitor which is even worse. His looks may have come from his internal Judaism. It is said that the face is a mirror of the soul. Maybe the reverse also happens non-kike people of jewish heritage(which there were more of these) having less jewish looks.

Who here is looking forward to shooting at germans like our forefathers did when they try their shit once again?

Sad!

Stay mad kike.

Sure, Charles de Gaulle.

Jews started shit. Get it right. m8

Is Martin Schulz a kike or a good goy ?

(((You)))

Only if the SPD wants it which doesn't seem to be the case. We will almost certainly get a continuation of the "big coalition" of CDU/CSU and SPD. This will be the end of the SPD but cucks like Schulz don't care about what comes after them and his career is nearing its end any way. He has maybe 10 more years in politics, what does he care if for the last 6 of those years his party falls into complete obscurity behind the AfD? This is someone who is happy to just have some power and be somebody, to be famous and earn a lot more money than the average German, that's good enough for him.

And the AfD is not the only party moving right. The FDP also has reinvented itself as a more right-wing version of its former self. They stood their ground in the previous talks about a "Jamaica" coalition (CDU/CSU, Greens, FDP) and wouldn't give the Greens the lightyear they thought they could gain since the CDU was ready to give them an inch. The FDP knows about not giving commies an inch. The only right-of-center party that has failed to make the appropriate shift in tone is the CSU at this point, and it's only because they're tied to the CDU. The leadership of the CSU is shifting now and the new guy isn't cozy with Merkel at all.

So my prediction about the next 4 years is this: Troubled big coalition of SPD, CDU and CSU with the CSU becoming more and more vocal about its disagreement with how things are going. A strong right-wing opposition of AfD and FDP that, behind closed doors, becomes increasingly friendly. The SPD becoming completely irrelevant as the neo-liberal course of the government is nowhere near what the SPD's traditional crypto-commie voters want. The CDU continuing to lose popular support as voters realize the refugee "crisis" really wasn't a fluke at all and the CDU really isn't conservative in any sense anymore. AfD continuing to win regional elections and continuing to become more accepted in the mainstream.

Wild card: CSU breaking up the government before the 4 years are over.

And next election: AfD near 20%, SPD well below 20%, FDP doing okay, maybe 15%, Greens doing okay because they were in the opposition, CDU weaker than ever before, CSU depends on whether they grow balls. SED ("Linke") irrelevant as always.

It's not a meme, user.

(((They))) are subjugating Europe to make it a melting pot.. The Pan-European movement created by Kalergi was the basis for this concept; the mongrelization of ethnic Europeans. The first step is centralizing powers. They are already making a EU army, and it was originally seen as a conspiracy theory and scoffed at as well… But guess what? All the memes? All the 'conspiracy theories' about the Kalergi plan? It's all real. All of it. They want to replace the Europeans with dumb nigger-hybrids.

Western civilization, white men, are their biggest threat. The problem is a lot of us are naive and brainwashed. Our forefathers had a healthy distrust of kikes and niggers, and for good reason.

They LITERALLY want to replace us.

I want to team up with the Germans to eliminate any and all muslims and kikes, not kill any more Europeans. No more brother wars.

And when you talk about "try their shit", you mean printing their own currency free of capitalism and communism and going from being destitute to the preeminent world power, breaking free of the Zionist Matrix and telling the truth of the world and monetary systems controlled by the (((banks))), to the extent that over 57 countries had to team up to defeat a country the size of Texas, that at times were outnumbered 10 to 1, and yet who ALMOST still won?

Fuck off, schlomo.

checked and kek'd

Are you all larpers/shills giving me false hope or are we seriously going to kill the jews and traitors?

How many people do you think actually view them as Germans, and how many just play along?

If you're a britfag then go hang yourself. You people gave up on the world a long time ago and assist the jew more than the corrupt politicians.

the german army is underfunded
it basically only exists on paper

Godspeed Schulz, you ugly kike. Poland out of EU!

Different jew. Schulz is the Socialist party crypto jew
Gloating jew is head of the Communist party and think the Germans are stupid He is right

Sad thing is, you can say into the Germans face, on TV, in an election advertisement, how happy one is them dying and they are not able to comprehend. I tested it, resulting in “So what, Nazis are bad, what do you interfering?” They were unable to make the connection to themselves, no wonder in country were politicians are elected who marched behind a banner “Germany must perish”.

How is Macaroni doing commie boy?

This scares the Belgian.

How do we stop this? It's barely getting attention.

Is there a way to demand for a referendum on individual EU legislations/actions? Could we force them to set referenda in most/all EU member states over this? I'm pretty sure most countries would have at least a small majority against.

This is good.
That's like an auto-exit clause.
In a panicked bid to consolidate power, the kikes gave us a big way out!

>(((MERGE WITH USSsSss)))
>(((Become part of the hive!)))
>(((YOU WILL BE)))) (((Or I'll cut all your euro monies!!))))

Already disqualified
Jesus wasn't European, that's the important thing.
The fact that he IS a kike only makes it worse.

He got circumcises and only jews get circumcised, never Christians, never gentiles.

is that italian chick retarded?

The pan state conspiracy turns out to be true. What a shock. Gas the globalists and kikes, race war now.

Impossible. The US proves you can't have united states with over-arching federal laws, and have any kind of stability.

Don't know what's worse. His hubris or the fact he has blue eyes. Genestealers cause insufferable rage.

Do you think they plan to make this some sort of great thing for Europe? Naive bastard, haha. USA is nothing but a continuation of a vassal state for a global capitalistic, race-bastardizing hegemony. Its not a country by any stretch anymore.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-15/who-ya-gonna-fight-landmark-treat-signed-create-eu-army

Remove the Holla Forums mod
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL