Razer buys THX

Are you ready for ULTRA MEGA gaming headphones with CRYSTAL CLEAR quality that makes you feel like YOU'RE THERE?
news.slashdot.org/story/16/10/17/2326250/razer-acquires-thx-the-audio-pioneer-that-george-lucas-started?utm_source=rss1.0mainlinkanon&utm_medium=feed

Oh I'm ready

DTS was here. THX is a faggot.

Even their supposedly good stuff is shit, and this is coming from a guy who buys logitech.

Logitech is way the fuck nicer than Razer.

I burned through 3 Deathadders (2x 2013, 1x Chroma) that all started double clicking inside 4 months, while I've had this G502 for a year this month and it's still going strong.

Hell, even this $200 WASD v2 Custom has key chattering out the ass on E and R after spending 30 fucking dollars for them to fix it the last time it was doing that because cherry switches are shit-tier.

Today you just don't get what you pay for.

Why is every Razer product so fucking ugly, it feels like an edgy teenager designed them.

I don't have the photo of a kid standing in his room in front of his desk loaded with razer stuff. Could've sworn I saved it under "I_have_never_worked_a_day_in_my_life_now_get_out_of_my_room_dad"

Forgot to add the alt. title:
"RaZeR: By edge - For edge"

???

They know their target demographic

will it be worth exchanging from my HORI headset?

Is Razer better or worse than Trust?

guess

I really don't know

I got some razer cringe and some facts regarding Mighty No. 9's budget.

I made a video a long time ago about this

I once bought a razer product.

It was a 2.1 sound system, round design with speakers orientated downward on reflectors.

It sounded OK I guess, but the touch sensitive control was crap, had false positives (registered fingers where there was none) and was doing all kind of crap.
Managed to bypass that somehow, but still 1 week exactly after end of warranty, something electronic, guessing in the amplifier components, died.

I was very happy to have put all that money into a supposedly high end audio system to have die on my 1 week after end of warranty.

$${\tiny needless~to~say,~never~bought~anything~razer~ever~again}$$

shit, guess this doesn't work so well anymore

that's the one

Why are those fags wearing socks indoors?

Way to prove that these fags never worked for that shit

not everyone lives in tropical country.

Why wouldn't you wear socks indoors?

Because it is rude.
The slapping noise of feet against wood paneling is entertaining
Airing out your toes
Wearing footwear (Including socks) constantly can lead to deformed feet
You could slip on tiles and break your ass and you'd have to call the ass replacer.

logitech is the best at the market currently disregard contrarians

please tell me they work at razer or something

seriously cunts don't wear anything

Also, here's an image comparing MN9's budget to other kickstarter games. that was the one I meant to post in the first place.

I only wear socks indoors when I'm at someone else's house, because trudging around someone else's house barefoot is rude imo. Wearing socks indoors when you're alone in your own house means one of two things
or

Weird, it's considered rude to wear any kind of footwear in a building that isn't like, a store. Hotels, apartments, housing. Those are like no shoe/sock zones. Maybe foot hygiene standards are higher where I live and that is why it is the standard where I am.

fuck off

Just a cultural thing, where you from?

Texas

probably somewhere asian and not cucked

You fucking faggot my toes get cold if I don't have socks on. Its not my fault but no matter what I'm doing my toes get cold like I'm standing in the snow if I don't have socks on. The one exception being if I'm outside in the middle of summer. But indoors any time of the year? My toes turn to ice without socks.

Fucking socking hating faggot, learn to be comfy

Not surprised. You're barely a step above Alabama.

Where skies are so blue?

g400s still going strong after 2 or 3 years, here.