Trump vs Muslim Terrorist Mayor

There's a poll currently "who would you rather have in the UK?" the muslim terrorist sadiq khan or Donald trump. I know many don't like trump because of the Jerusalem thing but have faith (its angering the muslims, muslims + jews go to war wipe eachother out = win?)
anyway vote trump
twitter.com/redpilldanny/status/936373994466496512

trump is a kike

You fucks are getting lazy.

I'd love to see how your stupid ass is going to defend this shit in anyway.

Hello, Shekelstein.

It's a UK poll and thus totally worthless as they are pretty much a lost cause anyways.
The only thing we gotta do is sit back, get /comfy/ and laugh as all those idiots are killed off as the enrichment intensifies in the caliphate isles

If it doesn't turn out that angry muslims bomb us and europe while israel have the us fight muslims in the middle east.

Yeah, okay.

I'm calling you a kike because nobody but a kike would say that. It's pretty simple, my oven-ready friend

Did you even read my post you incompetent retard?

I believe both of you are arguing and agreeing at the same time

dubs
dubs
dubs
dubs

Fuck you.

Shit. I'm going to die now. I've cursed myself.

Oh shit, I meant to call 7079f9 a kike for the first post, not you. But that should have been obvious so you're the retard here, ha ha…

You shills are getting lazy.

I sometimes wonder of how they live in real life with this mentality

Fuck off with the D&C idiot. You're why euros are posting that retarded zog meme.

Wow haha simply hilarious go fuck yourself

Neat. Now hold still while I preheat the oven.

This is one of leftypols admitted strategies to derail the board btw.

(Checked)
I've been filtering the first user that calls another user a kike in a thread for two weeks. Pretty sure most of us know it when we see it but there's so many newfaggots here who do nothing but respond to them that it's becoming futile.

There are people who still believe Holla Forums isn't being targeted.

This is literally one of the few places on the internet where everyone calls everyone a kike. not sure where else is like this, but its probably one the few reasons i keep coming back

Did you know that Sadiq Khan is a zionist?
Did you know that the difference between Sadiq Khans politics and trumps is nil?
Did you know that they [Trump/Khan] are both zionist puppets playing out a charade to enable the JWO?
Since when did Holla Forums forget all about the redpill?
Was it when Kushner-bots took over these boards?

american. dad told me I was part Native Indjun since I was a child. did DNA testing. literally 100 percent white. 70 percent germanic, 25 percent celtic and small amounts of caucasian, greco-roman and slavic.

kys, london is literally less than 50 percent white. I know youre probably a Jew but in case you are a european, just to let you know, europe is way more fucked than we are. get your shit together. I say this with love.

Responding to D&C kikes with D&C is precisely their goal, you understand that?

Shills don't want us to mess with the poll and cause maximum butthurt. I wonder why?

it wasnt D&C, it was a genuine concern. every german girl I talk to complains about being harassed and followed and groped by muslims. every single fucking one. its depressing and infuriating, and I have nothing but hatred for the faggots that allowed this to happen. that includes americans who would rather defend israel than their own people.

Hello kike.

Funny you'd say Sadiq Khan and Trump are the same considering that's the exact opposite of reality

Nice try, but it's not Euros posting that shit, it's leftyscum trying to create a divide between us Euros and the Americans.
Anyone claiming that it is specifically Euros pushing that meme is highly suspect.

Back to leftypol, you filthy cretin. Remember that sooner or later, you're going to end up in a ditch somewhere.

This is dumb. Of course the mayor of London is more welcome in the UK than Donald Trump.

spotted the kike

Something tells me of an organized voting on some nobody's poll.

Nice jew poll designed to stir up tensions between Jewed-Christians and rejects from the Middle East and Africa.

The tears will be 20x more delicious come 2020 when Trump wins

Shut up retard

it seems like they would not brigade so hard if they didnt want reveal all of their strategies and numbers and whatnot. lately it's like all they've been doing is shining a light on themselves without really accomplishing anything. if you're gonna give so much away at least make it worth it. but they would only do that if they were smart

nice webm

FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL

FIRE UP THE BOTS