Hamas Calls For New Intifada

Sure as shit, just as I and numerous others here predicted. Now, if a bunch of NEETS on a Chinese Worm Farming Forum knew this would be the result of the fucking bullshit move with the Jew embassy, we're meant to believe the top brass in the WH did not?
And since the Jews have their wall and separate roads for Jews and complete apartheid, THEY won't end up hurt by this. You can bet this Friday, in Europe or US will be another truck of Peace or shooting, bombing, whatever…

Get Jewvanka Out of There! No one elected her and her kike husband!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5152783/Trump-officially-recognizes-Jerusalem-Israels-capital.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iKzlh9kN4HI
rt.com/on-air/412266-gaza-protest-jerusalem-capital/
facebook.com/MiddleEastEye/videos/1570234156375300/
rt.com/news/412253-iraq-group-target-us/
aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/09/criminal-indictments-loom-large-israeli-pm-170910090442691.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is your mind on shill

Arabs are shit at actual warfare. Muslims in general resort to "asymmetric warfare" because they cannot fucking fight worth a lick. Israel managed to kick the shit out of the entire combined Muslim world twice, and it's not because the Jews are exactly known for their bravery, Muslims are just that shit at organized combat. Israel is the reason we have millions of goatfuckers streaming into Europe and the West in the first place. The only way Muslims will be able to actually do anything against Israel is by screwing their way to a demographic majority in the country and voting it out of existence.

Damn, no like free first post.

Furious Palestinians burn American flags and promise more 'days of rage' after Trump says Jerusalem IS Israel's capital and claims his move will HELP bring peace to the Middle East - despite worldwide condemnation
President Trump announced he's recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capital city, and starting the process of moving the U.S. embassy there from Tel Aviv
'Today we finally acknowledge the obvious, that Jerusalem is Israel's capital. This is nothing more or less than a recognition of reality,' he said
Palestinians said it would be 'a kiss of death to the two-state solution' and Trump is 'declaring war in the Middle East'
The terror group Hamas said Trump has opened 'the gates of hell'
Pope Francis said he was 'profoundly concerned' and appealed that 'everyone respects the status quo of the city'
China, which has good ties with Israel and the Palestinians, expressed concerns over 'possible aggravation of regional tensions'
Iran's supreme leader said Trump's new stance represented 'incompetence and failure'; Russia expressed concern about a 'possible deterioration' there
Moving the embassy to Jerusalem will unfold over 'years,' a senior White House official said; 'It won't be immediate, it won't be months, it won't be quick'
White House offered no expansion on Trump's argument that peace process is unaffected and how it ties in to Jared Kushner's peace plan

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5152783/Trump-officially-recognizes-Jerusalem-Israels-capital.html

Leftypol fags are becoming so obvious it’s not even fun anymore.

For the last time retard. Let me point out your logical flaw:

t. Alex Jones

Fucking faggots this is what you are. It's not even wishful thinking any more.
is simply the controlled opposition to your controlled opposition. They're there to give your cognitive dissonance an excuse and say "Trump would be 99 dimensions ahead if it wasn't for those pesky pantyfas"

This is your brain on ZOG

Partially true, but also remember the ZOG essentially invented modern asymmetrical warfare. I don't like Palestinians, arabs, or any other Semites. However, as Dr. WLP used to pay, they don't have Abrams tanks and f-22s and apache gunships given to them as "Gifts" by ZOG. They need to rely on what they have at hand.

so ISIS aren't mossad agents then? And hamas are bad spooky boogymen too. the level of shilling is so degraded as of late.

They fuck up even with modern equipment and training. Plenty of evidence of this from all the times the US tried training muds.

Topic: Dead muds, dead Jews - What's the problem?

Yeah, it has. Maybe you should do better.

A couple trillion from the USA kinda helped the jews "kick the shit out of the Muslim world twice". Europe is being raped to death anyway, something big has to happen there so why does it matter if there are truck attacks now or a slow genocide? Maybe this will get those faggots to do something but I wouldnt get my hopes up.

If I’m not misremembering wasn’t the term if not the tactic itself of Terrorism invented by the Kikes in British controlled Palestine? It was either used as a pejorative and a Kike terrorist said it was basically accurate or the Kike used it himself to describe what they did.

Wait a second faggot, are you implying I AM LEFTYPOL? Because I don't appreciate the kikes being given someone now even Bill Clinton–the biggest dupe of the Jews in history– wouldn't even give them? Fucking brainless scumbag

Hamas was put in power by Israel.

all semitic religions are terrorist.

absolutely pathetic

not sure if they invented the word, but many if the tactics were certainly perfected by the kikes in The Irgun and Die Stern Gang certainly pioneered a lot of the methods now used in terrorism by Arabs.

youtube.com/watch?v=iKzlh9kN4HI

LIVE

LIVE

I'm sure this antifa-da, unlike the previous 2 or 3, will finally defeat the nuclear-armed Israelis. /sarc

kek

Thinking out of the box on this, an American embassy in Jerusalem is actually a more sensible place to conduct diplomacy over Arab interests within Israel-Palestine. If Trump plays it smart, he’ll take advantage of this and open diplomatic channels with the religious patriarchs there - Christian, mohomo'd the pedo goatfuckeran and Jew.

Think of it as a goat-rescue mission.

There is no diplomacy. There has never been and will never be diplomacy. Jews will never, ever stop until they get what they want.

Except there’s nothing to mediate and never has been. There is no diplomacy. Jews will never stop until they own Greater Israel.

Exactly.
ISIS is a tool of Israel to destabilise their local enemies. Terrorist attacks in the west are mostly false flags to take away our liberties by those jews because they know people are waking up to their usury and their manipulation of history.

Here we go lads let's see some action.

LIVE FOR PALESTINE.
facebook.com/MiddleEastEye/videos/1570234156375300/

Great news.

Why so upset?

if you have a 2nd monitor/electric Jew, the riots on RT getting pretty intense. Mark my words– some big fucking incident with dead muslims will happen at hands of Jews and will lead to oil embargo.

Do Trump and his stuff not read? Netanyahu was about to be indicted, he NEEDED exactly this kind of thing to keep him out of jail. Trump played right into his fucking hands because his Jew son in law told him to do it.

Where is problem with this?

I see shareblue going insane, but that's all?

>facebook.com/MiddleEastEye/videos/1570234156375300/

friend, no one here actually keeps a talmudbook to let the Jew spy on your actives. They do anyway, but…

can shareblue explain why they are losing their mind pls?

You seem distraught

earlobe spacing.

can shareblue explain why they are losing their mind pls?

You seem distraught

it's a nothing burger

But it's a blast seing sharegoys lose their mind

wew
time for some redpilling

I despise you r-le-donald people with zero understanding of geo-politics more than you'll ever fucking know. Just go to cuckchan, it's a cesspit of retards there, you'll fit right in

it's a nothing burger

But it's a blast seing sharegoys lose their mind

.)

are you upset?

Will be an even bigger blast when your mother has her legs blown off by some crazed arab while she's christmas shopping, you fucking dumb motherfucker with zero understanding of how the world works.

totally not a shill

Will be an even bigger blast when your mother has her legs blown off by some crazed arab while she's christmas shopping, you fucking dumb motherfucker with zero understanding of how the world works.

MAAAAAAAD

stay salty sharegoy

MAAAAAAAD

stay salty sharegoy

salty sharegoys all around

lol

salty sharegoys on the house

This place is so full of kike lovers from leddit who DO NOT BELONG HERE that it's making me want to vomit. No understanding of how the world works or what this is going to mean, that every 1.3 billion fucking muslim in the world is going to be rioting over this. Including those in ZOG.

this

just filtering. one word in your fuckign vocabulary, literal IQ below 80, no understanding that "shareable" was only a group to get clinton elected and if there WERE shills here (no idea why, there are about 10 threads an hour) sure as shit not from there. Kill yourself my man. filtered.

are you upset>>11009228

stay assblasted sharegoy

so jews and muslims gonna btfo each other? cool

Great. They've done it– united the shia-sunni divide for first time in 800 years:

"The US decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital may become a “legitimate reason” to attack American troops in Iraq, Shia paramilitary group Harakat Hezbollah al Nujaba said.
“Trump's stupid decision… will be the big spark for removing this entity [Israel] from the body of the Religion of Cuck™ic nation, and a legitimate reason to target American forces,” said Akram al-Kaabi, the Iraqi organization’s leader, as cited by Reuters".

Great. They've done it– united the shia-sunni divide for first time in 800 years:

"The US decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital may become a “legitimate reason” to attack American troops in Iraq, Shia paramilitary group Harakat Hezbollah al Nujaba said.
“Trump's stupid decision… will be the big spark for removing this entity [Israel] from the body of the Religion of Cuck™ic nation, and a legitimate reason to target American forces,” said Akram al-Kaabi, the Iraqi organization’s leader, as cited by Reuers".

oh look, even CNN is pleased with this! Wonder why that is? First positive headline they've given him in a year…

can someone explain why is this "you are going insane" "salty opposition are upset" SPAM!!!1 allowed? Are mods themselves spamming the board

Just kill yourself and you won’t have to suffer through our mockery of you, yid.

source?

just filter it mate, what I did…

it was in the Sunday edition of the kike paper ha'aretz, article was "Netanyahu needs a war with Iran. And soon." I posted it here yesterday, no idea which thread though. Or you can google it.

or for that matter, just google "Netanyahu soon to be indicted" and sure you'll get a ton of hits in papers all over world. Outside ZOG that is.

one example, though if you don't trust since an arab paper, many others:

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/09/criminal-indictments-loom-large-israeli-pm-170910090442691.html

So _ gets the trouble, __ gets off scot free, the __ sells less __, the price goes up and we get back into profitable production.

>New Intifada
Maybe Trump thought you wanted that. We should get back to him and clear things up.
I dont pretend to see all the angles here but many of you seem to be arguing against your own case. Is this some kind of advanced weaponized reverse-shitposting?

Israel has done more as a state against Religion of Cuck™ic terrorism than all of Europe has in the last 100 years and you can't prove me wrong. Do you see Jews burning american flags? No, you don't, because that's what goatfuckers do, along with shouting "Death to the jews". Yea, the same goatfuckers that shariablue faggots love to shill for.
Go fuck yourselves shills.

shariablue shill detected

We need to nuke Israel.

RETARD ALERT

they are literally the reason for the invasion you retard

The only group that needs our attention are the lying kikes pushing America and the West to its death.
At least the arab nations actively fighting against you satanic kikes are doing something positive for the world, rather than the retards voting for zionist jews and wondering why their nations are cascading faster than ever to the end of times as the jews intended.

There is only 2 ways to judge a character in this fight.

Good side = those fighting against international jewry and every one of its genocidal arms and aims
Bad side=those allied with you nation wrecking kikes in any conceivable way

How so? Israel is simply a state trying to defend itself and its' existence. Thinking that it's somehow the Israeli's fault that Arabs are swamping europe is retarded.

The other one was when he attacked that Syrian airport with cruise missiles.

People will still claim Holla Forums is not being slid.

Nice shilling OP but you just proved Trump must be a secret 1488er because he knew moving the embassy to Jerusalem would encourage the shitskins to kill some kikes.

the kike influence on trump was there long before his degenerate daughter. he is a zog boomer. I don't hate the guy but the embassy move was the dumbest thing he has done so far.

Hamas was better as the PLO. they should've stayed that way. that's the problem with men (especially leaders) with daughters, cowtowing to their "little princess" desires. if I were to become leader and have a daughter she'd get the same upbringing as a son.

like I said, Pence should've been leader

Bunch of low IQ inbred morons, they're going to get wrecked.

As long as jüden die , and muds die , and shit gets blown the fuck up well then I'll have a coke

k

user, I…

I'm only half joking

Ivanka and Kushner are based, faggot.
>>>/ctr/

So muslims will kill 0.000000000000000001% of their host country again and turn more of that country to the "far right"? Sounds good.

Well, I surely see those days of rage right now, on Holla Forums

Kikes are in for a world of hurt, shill boy.

OY VEYYYYYYYYY!!!

I drink Coke Fanta or lager if it's not coffee water or milk

If by far right you mean zionist kosher nationalists, yes that is what tends to occur.

So what do you suggest we do. Without an alternative you are just a defeatist shill

surely some are but you're a dirty fucking butt fucker of a shill if you don't think that sand niggers also commit terrorist acts

There's a sand nigger who shills the chans called DJ Izzoh. His brother is in law school in Virginia and wants to become a Federal judge.

Another shareblue thread:
Fucked.

Have a bump

I shared your share so the shared share can be share to the shares of the unshared.
Do you feel blue?

Mind if I share this fam?

how do you spot kike fags? they listen to alex jones

8/10 things Trump does is pretty good, and fuckes up the globalist kikes.

this move, however, is full blown ZOGBOT, good-goy.
He is a juden puppet.

unless he is hoping to start of WW3 and burn kikesrael to the ground, but I doubt it, tbh