The shills are doing it again

They still haven't come up with new tactics now they're astroturfing the board with those "Magapede", "Chesscucks" and "Trumpcucks" memes. There's one faggot on pic related trying to lump Holla Forums in with the Alt-Kike fags who support Milo and Le Based Niggers. Now goons are also coming back to hate on anime and calling us weaboos. Would like to know about their post history because it truly feels like it's just another raid again. The shills don't seem to have an end goal, a lot of times it reeks of defeatism, and CIAniggers telling us to kill random people. Like the Magapede poster it all feels scripted and spammed to me honestly.

Other urls found in this thread:

thefreedictionary.com/Inexistant
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/inexistant
yourdictionary.com/inexistant
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You get what you pay for. Bottom barrel shilling

Play all sides and you can't lose eh goy??

Who cares?

Sup kamphy, That's what you wanted right?

IT'S SO BASED IN HERE!!!

LOOK AT THIS GREAT FELLOW MEGAPEDO FOLKS!!!
Fellow MEGAPEDO you should start the weekly BASED (mod mandated) african american dick thread!!
I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO UPBOAT ALL THE NIGGER DICKS!!!!

If there was ever a time that Holla Forums hasn't caught shills spamming and raiding the board with their shit-tier memes from cuckchan and /int/, I don't know why you can't call this shilling at all. This shilling is all happening on one specific happenjng ffs.

Like pottery. I call him out on his scripted posts and then comes up right on timing to call me a mod. Typical subhuman behaviour, they just can't stop outing themselves. Cuck/pol/ must be having some traffic lately.

o wait a mod already beat you to it:

kys for being to slow.

I thought "I am a d&c kike, ban my stupid non-white ass" was their new insult? The disproven 56% shit

I thought "I am a d&c kike, ban my stupid non-white ass" was their new insult? The disproven 56% shit

Cool. Filters are still a thing.

you aren't even white

also you should learn how to differentiate sarcasm nigger, because this
is clearly sarcasm.

uh huh, look at detective shekelstein over here,
lel

Like I said, you have no end goal and it's not an argument.

That's a different type of shilling. It's mostly just used by /int/ posters these days. They made one based on the "It's Okay To Be White" meme. Right now I'm talking about shills that are still using the Magapede and Chesscuck meme. All of a sudden they all disapear within a month or two. They tend to hate anime as expected.

and you are clearly not from around here

You should be concerned with the actual shilling like the 56 garbage, not people calling you a weeaboo because you pretend to be an anime girl on Holla Forums.

israel is BASED and fashy

its really like you faggots don't even want to try or something

maby if you read that entire thread nigger, starting with my first post

It's
MEGAPEDO
again figure out sarcasm user

uh huh, detective shekelstein is back on the case I see

I would have if you knew how to actually type like a real human being. Also I'm pretty sure anyone who does earlobe spacing wouldn't know a thing or two about sarcasm.

Fucking amazing. I love how it uses the orange Trump meme like a leftycuck. For some retarded reason gooks are now living in the Middle East. Killing niggers is fun though.

Hello Holla Forums!

One thing I am eternally sure of is that that MAGApede shit reeks of a CIAnigger forced meme.

They must be getting pissed at how resilient this board is to their tactics. It’s like they just don’t get it.

yes because

Trump is so BASED and totally not a zog kikepuppet. 88D chess
BASED TRUMP
Also african americans are based and our friends we are not racists. Libcuck tears so based

I hope the entire middle east gets glassed, deal with it sandnigger

Have you checked out the mod mandated nigger dick thread? you should check it out user! its ==BASED!!==

agreed.

Every single time like clockwork

Why would someone waste their time shitting up this site? I can't understand it.

do we really need a thread like this every day? Are these containment threads or something?

Go home Hitler, you're drunk

I'm warming to the idea that it's an AI.

uh huh, detective shekelstein. you sure did BTFO me and my shilling ways.
Remind me, What exactly am I shilling?

lel

Don't call it a meme. Thats giving it attention. They are spammers. Memes are for gets and funny things

I got a question for you faggots, Why would wonderful threads like this:

Stay up in the catalog constantly, while any thread on redpills, NS, >muhbooooks, 911, fed, ect, ect gets shoad immediately?

>>>/reddit/

enjoy your nigger dick threads anons, i'm going to bed

what did he mean by this

ya go to bed, and update your handbook later

lol

I really want to work on tracking who does the bulk of the shilling here, they have to be communicating somewhere, I'm thinking in an IRC someplace.

*crickets* about all the mandated nigger dick threads though huh, i guess i am the shill.

I like how you came back, but you IP hopped. Whats the matter, had to go shill another thread with a bunch of (1)s real quick? Go to bed nigger.

imagine being so adept at your own job you can't even navigate a mongolian throat singing theater.

I thought you said you were going to bed? But I guess since kikes are known liars this all makes perfect sense.

I think it's the same reason fat ugly girls try and insert themselves into gaming communities and change them. They can't stand the idea that there are people out there who don't like them and do their own thing.

I've been here since the first exodus and the only shills are people like you, who were inexistant on Holla Forums up until about a year and a half ago and constantly try to turn Holla Forums into a zionist board like T_D.

And then, in a classic case of jewish inversion, you even have the gall to call legit Holla Forumsacks who defend the political line Holla Forums has always had (this is how you can know they're legit Holla Forumsacks and not paid shills like yourselves, you stupid kikes), shills.

I think you mean inept, user.

What the fuck is wrong with this board? None of you are native English speakers, obviously.

no, I meant adept :^)

This thread again.
This totally isn't leftypol trying to destroy our monopoly on truth. Trump just lit a match that we will end up having to put out.

Post red pills. These shills don't care they are just doing it for the money. We can at least educate them. It's hard as fuck to get people to listen to the truth so we have a captive audience here.

Welcome shills. Remember you're here forver.

Don't forget the 'Trumpniggers' and 'hurr ur kampfy' meme along with 6 gorillion more minor shit memes and narcissistic one liners they can come up with.

Gentle reminder that even if one mod here was legit and not jewish, none of this endless shilling for ZOG would ever have happened.

The only reason this board has been hijacked by hasbara kike jews pushing kosher politics isnt because of the wit, wisdom and genius of the kike-jew trolls tactics but because the mods sided with the jews and banned every single legit user calling out the endless shilling for zog on here for the past few years

There are a couple of threads right now that are clearly set up by that same faggot who was posting "bluepilled threads" earlier. A lot of complaining, and then followed by endless (1) and done posts agreeing with an repeating OP's points in the same writing style with the same sorts of spelling and grammatical errors.

You're an absolute retard if not an outright illiterate. And what a waste of trips.

thefreedictionary.com/Inexistant
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/inexistant
yourdictionary.com/inexistant

I don't care what some other user has posted. What I posted is the truth and anyone who was here before June 2015 (when Trump announced his candidacy) knows it.

From what I have been able to tell the basic thread structure works like this.

Reddit, poorly conceived attempt at a meme.
"You're being blue pilled", "Holla Forums is shit now", "Holla Forums is full of good goyim", etc.
And that is the important one. Because the ultimate point of these types of threads is to attempt to get people to scatter to various other boards and sites.

Not only scattering anywhere, but usually towards a controlled site where user information can be collected.

(((You)))

Hello hasbarafag. Endkike isn't working well for you anymore now is it?

So you're telling me that you want these faggots to keep shitting up the board with their low energy shillposting? These anons aren't "legit" Holla Forumsacks either you know, and spamming the board with the same scripted posts IS a sign of shilling, yet somehow you think I'm the one who's doing it.

Some shills are working the Euros vs Americans angle. Both us Euros and you Americans need to come down hard on these shills, it'll help improve our cohesion.

You will never be white

This this board has basically turned into to Civnat vs Shills?

No

I have noticed this today. Lots of "I am a d&c kike, ban my stupid non-white asss" stuff being flung around. I think you also are seeing some weird attacks on people pointing out the new tactics being used.

Well, yeah that would explain these rise of that phrase.

(checked)
Yes, anyone pointing out these new tactics is either attacked or drowned out by immediate sperging. Pretty much confirms that we have accurately pinpointed their newest shill tactics.

They've already shitted up literally every other site. They're totalitarians and communists, and they're also dirty fucking niggers.

Seems like sliding when you do that in every thread though.

Yes we don't like niggers or kikes but when you do this in every single thread it's derailment. Save this for the obvious shill threads or at least make sure it's at least tangentially related to the topic.

you forgot to say jewish

*AND Muslim. AND good goys.

There's also a slightly different variant.
Instead of
because they know nobody's dumb enough to fall for that anymore, and endchan has 2pph, so they can't say "all of the oldfags went there"
they say

Nothing will change until a group of shills like shareblue are blackbagged and shot, then the vids are uploaded for every other kike shill on the planet. The stakes are too low right now and there aren't any repurcussions for shilling.

Why don't you go ahead and do it?

Feeling a little stressed out, David?

Just wondering why you boomer panzies are always advocating illegal activities but seem like you're too pussified to actually lead by example.

OR

Hi, FBI.

testposting I am a d&c kike, ban my stupid non-white ass

Ah, I guessed it correctly

fags