Man given 15 years for mosque vandalism

The persecution of nationalists in the US is far worse than anywhere else.

amp.usatoday.com/amp/926811001

MELBOURNE, Fla. — A Florida man who broke into a mosque and left a slab of raw bacon now faces 15 years in prison after pleading guilty to charges, the state attorney's office said.

Michael Wolfe, 37, of Titusville, Fla., will serve 15 years in state prison, followed by 15 years probation for the January 2016 crime at the Religion of Cuck™ic Society of Central Florida Masjid Al-Munin Mosque in Titusville.

Prosecutors said the agreement was reached after discussions with the Religion of Cuck™ic Society of Central Florida and Titusville police.

“He entered a plea deal and plead guilty to vandalizing the mosque itself with hate crime enhancement, making it a felony,” said Todd Brown, a spokesman for the State Attorney’s Office. “He waived his right to a pre-sentencing investigation.”

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JLz19
twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/938731512245227521
archive.is/qxvxA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jesus Christ. Not even literal pedophiles who ruined lives forever get that long.

A thing that should not exist to begin with.

He should have not plead to anything and gone to trial. Sounds like he had a horrible (((lawyer))).

Also I want to add a little something to this which is that he's basically approaching murder time if he were to have done it and been a decent prisoner.

to add some context, he also smashed up the windows and shit, and was a repeat offender who smashed up some other building on new years a while back. repeat offenses almost invariably get max sentencing

15 years and 15 of probation is the deal?

He'll be lucky not to be murdered in prison and even afterward his life is screwed.

Meanwhile the spic who killed that girl in Cali walks.

Absolutely unbelievable. Why is there nobody standing up for the guy? This is beyond any reasonable sentence.

>Sounds like he had a horrible (((lawyer)))
No, he actually didn't. if he hadn't of plead guilty it might have been 10x longer than what he got I'm not even joking

And he's 37. Wow, the last few decent years of his life will be spent in prison.

Worship the cops, fellow goyim. They are useful to you. Spend eternity working to convert them to your side, fellow goyim. Anything else would make you FBI.

How much do Church vandals usually get?

Holla Forums mods are compromised globalist shills who censor you if you get too close to the truth. if you post anything they disagree with, even if it's a commonly accepted opinion on Holla Forums or anything else that gets them assblasted (((like calling out shills that are literally in every single thread))), or for no real reason at all just to piss you off, they will delete all your posts and all your threads and then ban you.

question everyone until you find out who you are not allowed to question.

if it's the same for (((them))) then the Holla Forums mods are (((them))). eventually you will post something or start a thread and you will be censored and banned even if you did not break a single rule on Holla Forums. the ban reason will always be some fake fucking reason like "spam" or "unspecified reason". if you are in doubt, it isn't because this can't happen to you. it only means that it has not yet happened to you.

I am one of you, so don't bitch that you're being raided. all it takes is a look at /polmeta/ and /sudo/ to see just how many of us are being censored and banned every day by corrupt mods. the very founding reasons for Holla Forums "politically incorrect" "freedom of speech" are being torn down from above by the corrupt moderators and undermined from below by shills. because of our corrupt mods who are the biggest censorship loving sellouts in the entire world, Holla Forums is being ruined.

all that has been struggled for will be lost as Holla Forums can not function the way things are.

/polk/ is the same mods pretending to be different people. past migration efforts have all failed because we don't have the hivemind and the unity to make the move all at once. I don't care what new Holla Forums type board we all choose to migrate to but we need to make a good choice and then just make the move all together. the reason why everyone is getting banned all the time is because we have been subverted and manipulated.

who would have guessed that the very mods in charge of the board with the most freedom of speech on the entire internet that gives NO SHITS about political correctness would be some of the most CUCKED mods we have ever experienced?

this bullshit-banning has to fucking stop.

Impeach the cucked Holla Forums mods.

God bless donald trump. God bless america.

This is why the faggots on /r/the_donald who say the Swedes and the Germans deserve it are retarded scum. The United States is worse than any European nation.

ALL JUDGES AND MAYORS ARE INSTALLED BY DYNCORP KILL THEM

Who was the judge? what race/sex?

Nothing.

X deserves it is just typical D&C. Its like you can help it when you are born into propaganda and the entire system of your society is corrupted to the core.

would've received a lighter sentence if he killed the imam and raped his seven wives

The reason they get away with doing this to us, is there'll be no group protesting this decision. No letters written to the government officials. No picketing. Nothing. Now were this to happen to a Feminist for throwing a bloody tampon in a Catholic Priests face or something of the like and the judges ruled something similar - the entire militant Left would be up in arms. If you never fight for /ourguys/ then we can't really complain now can we? I'm sure if people were to come out in support of this guy - he'd get off. This is an unconstitutional, unlawful ruling and it's a gross miscarriage of Justice - there is no universe in which hurting someone's feelings constitutes over a decade in jail. Yet again - none of us will do anything, but stay comfy and shit post while the world very much burns around us. And those who fight our battles on our behalf, do so alone - outnumbered, and without a hope.

Stupid to burn your one chance on dropping bacon.

(is a faggot for not archiving even AMP links)
archive.is/JLz19

Send this to Trump

Let's get a hashtag for #MichaelWolfe

Fuck off, shill. He was found guilty of vandalism. Nobody contests that - but when was the last time you heard of minor vandalism resulting in 15 years of prison? A 15 year prison sentence would not be applied to "any vandal". The length of the prison sentence for such a minor crime is the problem, in case you are too stupid to get that.

Unfortunately you male too much sense and will be ignored.

I wonder why that is?

This.

This was hardly a "deal". Poor fool, God help him.

Protect the Muslims! We wouldn't want them to feel threatened, do we? Hey Ahmed I didn't know you drive trucks. Hey Haji sick clock collection bro, I've never seen batteries so big.

Now to be serious, when someone says "I'm a Muslim" that's a red flag for me.

Holy fuck is that place ever going to get burnt down.

I would have requested this sentencing not be published nationally if I were in their shoes.

Granted, I'd also not be a muslim faggot if I were in their shoes…

15 years for a slab of pork meat. Jesus fuck. This makes me want to leave an entire pig in my local mosque just to see if they have the balls to hand out a life sentence

Ofc ur outnumbered
But y no hope?
U need friends user? Surely u dont expect us to not shitpost or be confy? Surely u dont expect us to advocate for violence or make specific plans on a public soviet cycling forum?
If you are lonely go make friends with Holla Forumsacks
If you need ideas, well
I sure do hope no one shoots that traitor to the constitution judge or shoots up that mosque, thatd be awfull
I guess i dont have any ideas
Have a nice day everyone
To be alive in the modern year

no no no it was just for bacon! just for bacon guys.

Meanwhile in Worthles-Not-American-Faggot-Ville, that dude is still dead after being murdered by muslims in prison for TRULY just putting some bacon on a mosque.

Pathetic faggot OP just trying to make America look worse.

Yes, I am an abuse survior and have been battling IA of my old local PD for over a decade I've been trying to resolve every thing.

When is enough, Enough.

Imagine if we had laws like this for the irish or the italians. This is a fucking mockery of a joke.

Look at chicago, Detroit, Philly, Boston, Buffalo, Any number of multicultural havens and look at the churches.

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!

Double this. Anyone taking that position outs themselves as an obvious mudperson/kike/shill.

the more things like this happen, the less I give a shit about law

You can get 150 years in prison for throwing bacon at a Mosque?

Wow. America sure is cucked. Total lost cause.

two years older than me. thats the end result of cuck governors selling us out to Mossad. and the only way to stop them is through assasination.

actually the Swedes do because they brought it on themselves. Germany just happened to let a woman rule their country. they're not as bad off.

Remember the 2000 plus hoax bomb threats and an attempt at blackmailing a us senator made by a teenager in (it was mossad and nothing will happen to that kid) Israel lead to a bill in Congress increasing penalties for attacks on religion.

It was a HOAX and Congress still passed the bill.

White supremacy doesn't rule the United States..

Yeah, nah. We have out share of shit to deal with but at least you can't get prison time for (((hate speech))).

>American (((nationalist))) attacks a mosque while doing nothing against the synagogues…
Why do (((nationalists))) concern themselves with the symptoms of jewish instigated 3rd world invasions, rather than dealing with the root source of the problem?

You see, until you actually do somthing about the causes of mass 3rd world immigration into the West, the jews will continue to keep sending them to your countries to destroy them.
Until you address the jewish problem, you will never ever be able to clear up the messes the jews continue to unleash on the West.

Why do all the fashy based (((nationalists))) seem to ignore the direct jewish problem, which is the sole root cause of all the 3rd world immigration into the West?

The jews are the problem, the muslims are just one of the many symptoms (along with the blacks, ragheads and other 3rd world filth) of international jewry

That's good, sort of. We can use it to show the double standards and point to the kikes after.

This. Never take on a public defender they don't give a shit about winning. All they care about is playing nice with the DA and advancing their own careers. Public defenders are known to be bottom of the ladder lawyers. Overworked and underpaid so it makes sense they want to close the case ASAP

I told you that Judges in the U.S.A need to be shot and killed. And they will be.

THIS

This. Never take on a public defender they don't give a shit about winning. All they care about is playing nice with the DA and advancing their own careers. Public defenders are known to be bottom of the ladder lawyers. Overworked and underpaid so it makes sense they want to close the case ASAP

BE FUCKING MAD Holla Forums
also don't get a shit lawyer
also don't plead guilty
also don't waive rights to hearings
also don't let private groups like the Florida Cuck society weigh in on your sentencing, they're not judges and to an outsider it looks like they're attempting to influence the judge's decision making. Perhaps look into that.

I'm mad enough to be silent about this one user
He will be freed soon enough with a pardon to boot
SIEG HEIL

saying something and doing something are two different things. sorry you missed the memo.

no doubt, most of them are jews. Matthew F. Hale should've gotten away with the "attempt" on one of them. shoulda shot the rest too while he was at it.

Yeah, no. No sympathy for crimes against property. This shit just feeds the moslem persecution complex, anyway. As little as I like religion, I want to win souls out of death cults, not give them cute little tests of faith.

Shoo shoo, Jew.

This
There have been numerous jews vandalizing homes with swastikas, desecrating graves, nogs burning churches and vandalizing schools. Did any of them get 15 years for their hate crime?

Bullshit, A 15 years sentence is given to a voluntary manslaughter murder case

Do the Jews get threatened with jail time over the above hate speech? It's a jewish prayer.

We're coming for you, Abdul

They think this will stop the people of ever fighting back?
You are fucking mistaken. Every sandnigger grave will be filled with pigs corpses. Every mosques will be covered with pigs blood and every place will only give them pigs meat as food.

He'll be out in 3 years.

Years? He'll be out in three months. With fifty shiv marks in his torso. These "people" brook no threat to their interests.

You all better be taking notes. We could learn a thing or two from the way they do business.

>(((plea deal)))

Why, they threatened him with life in prison?

Almost feels like you should be Christian out of spite

Gynomastaceatic chickenboy meatcucks?

Of course they threatened him with life, its just what these freaks do. Also, didja know theres a lot of old as fuck laws still on the books, AND a lot of freemason judges and Attorneys? It's pretty brutal once you start paying attention

OP is concealing the whole truth like the faggot he is. This guy also broke a bunch of shit and was a repeat offender felon.

You know a kike told him to take the deal because he doesn't want to spend the entire 66 years in there right?

jews just looking after the interests of their cousins and sword

What's incredibly sad about all of this is that sending someone to prison for that long is a surefire way to radicalize them and turn them into a complete criminal degenerate. This is the real danger in locking someone up for stupid shit.

It sounds like this man was just IRL shitposting. Now he will enter the prison system that is divided by racial lines. The niggers in the Muslim Brotherhood will give him a hard time so he will have to click up with a white group (Aryan Bortherhood, etc) to stay safe. Not to mention that he will be surrounded by actual criminals of every color. White men don't go to prison and learn lessons, they become meme nazis who push meth when they finally get out of prison.

I don't have a problem with any of the racial segregation in prison culture. That's only natural. But I do take issue with putting away white men who would do more good on the outside than locked up. 15 years is a long time not to get caught up in the day to day jungle that is prison culture. The last thing we need is another white man with 1488 tattooed on his face slinging drugs at the trailer park all because some shitskins were offended by pork.

Well at least since they give stinkbeards a free pass he won't run into any of them in prison.

it's like anudda srebrenica

Well that changes a lot.
It's the hate crime charge that really did him in. A charge like that shouldn't even exist.

One should have then argued as he was a habitual offender, targeting muzzies wasn't the issue and it wasn't a hate crime. It was just a crime of opportunity.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Tell that to Hillary.

So as long as they don't find your ashes, it's all good right?

Is he really a nationalist? Do we want literal white skinned B&E niggers to be associated with nationalism?

Wolfe is a kike name, as well.

MSM calls everything that they don't like as "far right" "nazi" etc.

I want to believe that this is the case.

This should have been an element in the sentencing process that the (((judge))) should have considered. There is a thing the minorities love to screech about, called sentencing disparity against guidelines. Either the judge did not review similar sentences for similar crimes (in this case, find a case where a guy: broke into a building, littered it, and trespassed; so essentially petty crime. In this case, one would need to find a case where Sholomo got hit with a (((hate crime))) enhancement.

Seems like the Florida Cuck Society influenced the judge to make an example and convinced the judge to ignore guidelines and give a sentence with this much disparity.

The Florida Cuck Society shouldn't have any say in what kind of sentence the dude gets. We've established he's a fucking dumbass for having a public defender, waiving his right to hearings, and any number of things he did wrong like be a drunk in Florida. I still stand by my initial assessment that 15 years with 15 probation is way too much for property damage - murders and pedophiles get less time - even with all his priors, 15 years for vandalism and destruction of property is steep. He stole a car and served nearly 3 years for that. Vandalism is 5x worse than grand theft auto?
I was incorrect about him becoming a felon for this, looks like he already was a felon. So this raises another question:

Can we get some more info on this?

I mean this one.

This is wonderful news. I hope any of you who are thinking of doing hateful acts learn from this. Prison will be waiting for you. Grow up and stop being so hateful

This makes the article a bit less outrageous.
I think the fact that OP decided to leave this info out makes it pretty clear this is a demoralization thread.

Oh I'll show non-hateful with one bullet.

The lesson here is that when you preform an action, make sure it is worth the potential consequences. He wouldn't have gotten much more time for simply burning the place to the ground. Go big or go home as they say.

There won't be a body left to identify you soon enough. Why hurry to the oven?

Indeed. You always get screwed by the (((law))) when you show restraint. In the kike mind, restraint means it wasn't bad enough to justify action.

Parents do far more damage than pedophiles on a societal level. Frankly we should be instituting "parenting licenses" which are 1:many, akin to "drivers' licenses" not akin to "machine gun licenses" which are 1:1, with "abusive parents" registries and all, well before this "Megan's law" pedo shit. Pedos are a very small minority of the population, abusive parents are a very size-able minority (or even a majority).

You want to reduce prison costs? Start in the home. Niggers will never be at white levels, but if their home life can be intervened into I'm sure improvement will be had. The intervention must be trauma-focused, lest a worse generation than the one before gets created.

Removal of kebab is the only way

If I were president, I'd pardon anyone who was made an 'example of' by the legal system. Being made an 'example of' should be counted as cruel and unusual punishment. It is nobody's natural destiny to be made examples as a spectacle for others. This very notion is disgusting, like saying "that autist threw a fit in the classroom and threw toys, so he deserved being restrained in a jacket and locked in a closet for 8 hours a day for two weeks."

Prison shouldn't be punishment. Punishment should be strictly civil. If someone is to be physically restrained, it is because he's a short-term danger to himself or others. He should be treated as a psych or trauma case, not strictly as a dangerous bear or shit bull. "Sentences" should not be "you must serve X years," but "you will be housed for a maximum of X years or until you are evaluated as psychologically fit for reintegration." If prisons had to pay their prisoners minimum wage, and NOT CHARGE for their housing and had to charge competing market prices for commissary goods, prisons would turn from work camps into this sort of system overnight to reduce costs or otherwise be out competed and shut down.

15 years!!! There were a bunch of kike faggots with AIDS in the early 90s (?? hear about it on old Dr. WLP broadcast) who entered St. Patrick's Cathedral, spread blood around, smashed shit, and got a ticket the the (((authorities))) treated entire thing as a harmless prank.

Pat Buchanan wrote a column at the time wondering what mentality would have been if the same crime had been committed in a synagogue. 15 fucking years of his life? And he'll most likely never get out, because the nigger muslims will kill him like they did to that lad in UK serving 15 months for leaving a bacon sandwich on the steps of a mosque….

That's true.

Oh fuck this is my hometown

Ok roastie.

Reminder that the US has a higher white population than the total population of any European country.

U.S. YES

What a fucking R9K, underage edgelord. You'd cut off your own balls and swallow them just to even toUCH that girl. Should she have gotten that swasi on her forehead? "Hi, I'm here for the job interview!"

Flashed her nipples like a whore for all to see? Instead of remarking on how fucking cool it is that a cute girl got a swasi tattoo ANYWHERE….btw, as soon as I see anyone use the term "roasite," bitter R9k level version is what does to mind immediately. Yes, most women are trash. But what does it make you if you can't find even ONE out of all these millions? a LOSER, that's what.

1st time murderers and pedo usually get 10-15 then get out in 3-5 years on probation.

Depends if this guy gets parole or not.

Meanwhile rapefugees ins Sweden get away with 2 months community service for aggravated rape.

At least he'll fit right in with the Aryan Brotherhood.

If that.

Easy on the morphine faggot, it would be a tragedy if you OD'd.

Muslim beats and buries homeless 55 year old Pole alive in mosque car park
twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/938731512245227521

Who is that QT?

Lel that's the sad truth about the fuming little faggots that instantly shriek whore at any woman not wearing muzzie-tier clothing. I think modesty should be a general rule with white women, but these queers that grind their teeth in anger at the sight of skin have serious issues.

kek, you sound like you could use some morphine you miserable cocksucker. Firstly, have never and will never used the nigger word "based." Secondly, for a cute girl to get a Swasi tattoo hidden under her hair and to take a picture of it while somewhat preserving her modesty is cool as shit, and a good sign that White Identity is becoming fashionable when even qt girls are getting such tattoos.

America has draconian penalties for most crimes. Which is why you can't be caught. In plenty of situations, it's worth killing the police trying to apprehend you because it makes no difference if you're unsuccessful. Pigs know this which is why they're so nervous over shit which should otherwise be innocuous.

Contain your drug-fueled shitposting to your anchored blog, faggot.

Or it might have been zero.

Testing

Muslim
Religion of Cuck™
Religion of Cuck™ic

archive.is/qxvxA

Don't for one minute believe this teen kike was responsible. It's political theater. Mossad was behind this.

Only Jewish supremacy could do this. White supremacy is a myth.

Lesson here is don't fuck about with vandalism, better kill some enemies if you're going to do hard time anyway.

Great legal system you've got there burgerlads.

After the SF verdict anyone in public service needs to seriously re-evaluate their priorities in life. When even normalfaggots are sharpening their fucking knives over this and the avalanche of other shit, do you really expect the ones whom go kinetic to give two shits if 'you' were the one doing all of this shit or not? Blood is blood. This is already the start of the happening btw, if you are not paying attention. Its always an slow build-up until all of a sudden your in the middle of hell on earth and no way out, history repeats this over and fucking over again.

It is time to decide if coin is more important then family. Soon enough nobody will have any choice unless you are already on the right path. Such is how life, and such wars are played out. Nothing like the movies you have been conditioned with.

People should realize that the courts are not on their side in any capacity. If you are ever on trial for something, then be absolutely vicious. Not even your lawyer is on your side.

niggers breaking into white homes and businesses SHOULD BE CLASSIFIED HATE CRIMES TO ''' oh yeah i forgot JEW DISH AL SYSTEM judicial THEY REALLY ARE TRYING TO GET WHITE MEN TO go the way of the dodo bird """ all ways right

15 years BULLSHIT BUT IM CONFLICTED HE WAS ACTING NIGGERISH AND NIGGERISH BEHAVIOR IS SOMETHING THAT JUST GRINDS MUH GEARS THIS IS A SLIPPERY SLOPE and JAILING A PERSON FOR B&E AND LITTER AS HATE CRIME IS UN JUST EVEN IF THE GUY WAS ACTING LIKE A FOOL
WE ARE GETTING CLOSER TO WAR THEY ARE LOCKING UP THE WHITE MEN FOR WRONG THINK GET READY REMEMBER THAT TIME YOU CALLED THAT REFUGEE A GOAT FUCKING RAPIST pack your stuff you going to prison for WORDS AND FEE FEES

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH also FUCK BANKS INDIANS AND THE JEWS TO

This judges… they have to go.

muslims aren't people or citizens and don't deserve protection of laws.